PDA

View Full Version : Shin High School Volume 1 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-30, 11:17
Welcome to the discussion thread for Shin High School Volume 1

Thread Guidelines:

Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.

Also for mods, feel free to delete this thread if you want to make an official one

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-30, 11:21
Quotes will be out in an at least an hour.

This man's armour colour is the same...

While seeing my hand smeared in fresh blood, I kept thinking of such a thing.

Red... an armour with brighter red than raspberry.

Yes, that beautiful red dragon armour is of the same colour as the blood covering these hands...

Shin Highschool DxD Volume 1

"If I'm together with you, can I sing a song?"
-???????

"I am Hyoudoi Issei! Today I'm gonna do my Devil's work in high spirits!"
- Hyoudou Issei

The man, who became a High-Class Devil, will work hard for tonight.

"Would you please introduce me to a girl, man!"
- Morisawa-san

Nostalgic memories... again.

"Devil-san, please grant Mil-tan's wish-nyo!"
- Mil-tan

The wish he begged to Ise.

"I, Rias Gremory, are engaged to Hyoudou Issei"
- Rias Gremory

The Gremory household announced the engagement of their next head.

"The schedule is sooo tightly packed!
- Ravel Phoenix

As a High-Class Devil and the Oppai Dragon, Ise's schedule that will have him lacking in terms of days off for vacation will come flying.

Before the announcement of the international Rating Game's final match, the peaceful days passed by Issei and co were struck with numerous mysteries regarding the attacks to the Devils.

"The supernatural barrier surrounding this Kuoh town is so helpless!"
- Zenovia Quarta

"On the other day was the God of Death, this time it was unidentified devils... what the hell is going on here?"
- Rossweisse

"Whoever that is, don't look down to our master!"
- Bova Tannin

The things that the Occult Research Club and its comrades deal with...

"Either way, any evil being without good intentions is to be punished, isn't that right?"
- Shidou Irina

"Everyone, blow this off ASAP"
- Toujou Koneko

"I may be weak, but I will also give support!"
- Elmenhilde Karnstein

What on this beautiful earth are the devils invading Kuoh town?

Thus, someone appeared before Ise... a girl singing a mysterious song.

"Please, I want you to protect this girl. This is Underworld's... no, this is also my personal request"
- Archdevil Ajuka Beelzebub

The girl who appeared before Ise is the Underworld's matter...

"Ise-san, please help her. I feel like that she is just like me."
- Asia Argento

Asia reminisced her encounter with Ise...

"You are Sieg's sense's..." Lint Selzen.

"So, you are..." New Hero Faction: Leader, Cao Cao.

It was an encounter determined by fate.

"It's first day of the month's end and nothing's better than sleeping with Ise-nyan!"
- (Toujou) Kuroka

The peaceful times helped to some extent.

"Fumu... The Mother of Devils, Lilith eh..."
- Vasco Strada

What the high-ups of the Church are thinking...

"I want to be helpful to husband along with Rias... There's nothing happier than this."
- Himejima Akeno.

Likewise, Himejima Akeno assuredly said with confidence what she is to become.

"What, what me and my partner's companions are breaking through is..."
- Red Dragon Ddraig

The words of an encouraging partner.

"We will also support the matter"

- Slash/Dog Tobio Ikuse

This time, another companion holds hostility...

Wherein, at last, the announcement for the final match of the International Rating Game...

It was shocking.

"Now that it has come to this, I have to prepare myself"
- Yuuto Kiba

"Do not lose until you face me, Hyoudou Issei."
- Vali Lucifer

The summer holiday for the third-graders are finished, two more semester comes in and about to break through, as Ise became High-Class Devil, he pushes through his fight on jobs and the tournament.

"I aim to become the Harem King, also for the sake of my comrades, my job, the tournament, I will undertake all through them in style! "

- Red Dragon Emperor of Blazing Truth Hyoudou Issei

Gary29
2018-06-30, 11:26
The black and white that told the beginning――。

Red and white that were destined to fight――。

And miraculous crimson (hero) and ultimate blue (dark) which cannot meet――。

The strongest is God, Dragon, or is it an embodiment of destroying God――。

Raptor178
2018-06-30, 11:38
I wonder how specifically Ise's and Kiba's friendship will flourish...
Laughs mischievously

B214
2018-06-30, 11:48
A few info from the quote.

Instead of red hair fetish we got red armour fetish (it was talking about Ise's armour being beautiful)
Morisawa and Mil-Tan returns (Mil-Tan as queen may happen)
Rias announces engagement to Ise (V8 wasn't their engagement)
The story happens before the finals, a group of mysterious Devil. (I wonder how mysterious, do they have butts on their head)
The girl has some sort of mysterious song, and Ajuka personally requested Ise to protect her. (Ajuka's illegitimate daughter)
Cao Cao meets Lint, a fateful encounter as Ishibumi calls it (love at first sight)
For Akeno it's now husband (screw affair i suppose)
Kiba has fixed his determination (to take Ise's virginity?)

Gaizafaiz
2018-06-30, 11:56
Heard on 4chan that some of Hades devil attack Elmenhilde's place. Can anyone confirm this?

Red armour fetish. That's new. If Ise hadn't get his body renewed, then someone would have like it? Any idea who she is?

Please let Lint fall for Cao Cao. I would much prefer this then she falling in love with Issei.

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 12:03
Lint wants Cao Cao's holy spear inside her. :heh:

Mysterious song? Maybe it's the possessor of [Nereid Kyrie].

Kiba recovers the gender swap ray-gun and turns himself into Yumi just so he can have Issei's children one day. :heh:

@B214 What don't You get that about the Mil-tan having too much milky power for even a mutation piece? :heh:

And the group of mysterious devils is most likely referring to the devils that Hades created using Lilith's power.

Yeah let's just wait for nom@n.

B214
2018-06-30, 12:08
@Lucid, Ise's oppai power is stronger than the milky power.

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 12:17
Hence why all 8 of his pawn pieces mutated. The evil pieces weren't ready for that OPPAI PAWA!

One mutation piece won't be enough for a being with that much Milky power. The Mil-tan is an existence that can take on 100 Dragon Gods. :heh:

DragonOsman
2018-06-30, 12:31
The gag character is too stronk! :heh:

Anyway, @B214, thanks for the info. And also thanks @Gary29 for the original post with part of the quotes.

@B214 and @Gaizafaiz: Isn't it possible that Cao Cao and Lint are only going to become friends? I'd be fine with them hooking up as well if that's what happens, but I'm just saying.

I think the new girl being the possessor of Nereid Kyrie is likely. Especially given the part about her song.

Blazor 98
2018-06-30, 12:34
I wonder if the match ups for the 16 teams will be announced in the volume. I want to know who'll be facing who.

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 12:35
I think that Issei vs Ruval was already confirmed for Issei's first match.

DragonOsman
2018-06-30, 12:36
As far as I've heard, V1 includes a recap of the previous 25 Volumes and the new client for Ise who apparently gets killed by a Stray Devil (my guess--could be wrong). It's very similar to Ise's encounter with Rias when she reincarnated him, so Ise will probably reincarnate the new girl after she's killed.

Edit: One post late.
@Lucidrago: Where was it confirmed?

Blazor 98
2018-06-30, 12:36

Where was it confirmed?

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 12:40

Is not the first time that I heard that but.. I always thought that was one rumour for those who want Ravel volume(I want this too).. However, I think that is a good decision, the other rounds for fight against BALBERITH&VERRINE TEAM, BELIAL AND VALI.

About Lint and Cao.. I am not sure about one new relation.

Then.. Why one Church Quartet and make her live in Issei home? Crom and Strada are not living here and this church quartet are in Issei harem.

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 12:41
I've been trying to find where it was confirmed in the Volume 25 thread. It might have been just a figment of my imagination.

Sekiryuu12
2018-06-30, 12:45
I've been trying to find where it was confirmed in the Volume 25 thread. It might have been just a figment of my imagination.

Yep, You're the one who started this : "Ravel vol! Issei vs Ruval" thing.

syzorst
2018-06-30, 12:45
From the way Ishibumi is writing it he's going to have Issei face people he's never fought. He already faced a youth team twice (Sona and Dulio) so why another and he finally beat a god team (Typhon). So Issei will probably face either Ruval or one of the new Longinus teams.

Rias has already faced a youth team (Vali) so she will face a god team to make up for her defeat before she faces Issei and I see no God team she would face other than Surtr since he's the most mysterious. Indra is too strong and I see no point for her to face Mahabali. He will probably face Indra.

Zeno will probably face Typhon as a way to demonstrate their power.

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-30, 12:47
WIP, only a bit more.

This man's armour colour is the same...

While seeing my hand smeared in fresh blood, I kept thinking of such a thing.

Red... an armour with brighter red than raspberry (she prob means Strawberry, but the katakana is written as raspberry :heh: ).

Yes, that beautiful red dragon armour is of the same colour as the blood covering these hands...

Shin Highschool DxD Volume 1

"If I'm together with you, can I sing a song?"
-???????

"I am Hyoudoi Issei! Today I'm gonna do my Devil's work in high spirits!"
- Hyoudou Issei

The man, who became a High-Class Devil, will work hard for tonight.

"Would you please introduce me to a girl, man!"
- Morisawa-san

Nostalgic memories... again.

"Devil-san, please grant Mil-tan's wish-nyo!"
- Mil-tan

The wish he begged to Ise.

"I, Rias Gremory, are engaged to Hyoudou Issei"
- Rias Gremory

The Gremory household announced the engagement of their next head.

"The schedule is sooo tightly packed!
- Ravel Phoenix

As a High-Class Devil and the Oppai Dragon, Ise's schedule that will have him lacking in terms of days off for vacation will come flying.

Before the announcement of the international Rating Game's final match, the peaceful days passed by Issei and co were struck with numerous mysteries regarding the attacks to the Devils.

"The supernatural barrier surrounding this Kuoh town is so helpless!"
- Zenovia Quarta

"On the other day was the God of Death, this time it was unidentified devils... what the hell is going on here?"
- Rossweisse

"Whoever that is, don't look down to our master!"
- Bova Tannin

The things that the Occult Research Club and its comrades deal with...

"Either way, any evil being without good intentions is to be punished, isn't that right?"
- Shidou Irina

"Everyone, blow this off ASAP"
- Toujou Koneko

"I may be weak, but I will also give support!"
- Elmenhilde Karnstein

What on this beautiful earth are the devils invading Kuoh town?

Thus, someone appeared before Ise... a girl singing a mysterious song.

"Please, I want you to protect this girl. This is Underworld's... no, this is also my personal request"
- Archdevil Ajuka Beelzebub

The girl who appeared before Ise is the Underworld's matter...

"Ise-san, please help her. I feel like that she is just like me."
- Asia Argento

Asia reminisced her encounter with Ise...

"You are Sieg's sense's..." Lint Selzen.

"So, you are..." New Hero Faction: Leader, Cao Cao.

It was an encounter determined by fate.

"It's first day of the month's end and nothing's better than sleeping with Ise-nyan!"
- (Toujou) Kuroka

The peaceful times helped to some extent.

"Fumu... The Mother of Devils, Lilith eh..."
- Vasco Strada

What the high-ups of the Church are thinking...

"I want to be helpful to husband along with Rias... There's nothing happier than this."
- Himejima Akeno.

Likewise, Himejima Akeno assuredly said with confidence what she is to become.

"What, what me and my partner's companions are breaking through is..."
- Red Dragon Ddraig

The words of an encouraging partner.

"We will also support the matter"

- Slash/Dog Tobio Ikuse

This time, another companion holds hostility...

Wherein, at last, the announcement for the final match of the International Rating Game...

It was shocking.

"Now that it has come to this, I have to prepare myself"
- Yuuto Kiba

"Do not lose until you face me, Hyoudou Issei."
- Vali Lucifer

The summer holiday for the third-graders are finished, two more semester comes in and about to break through, as Ise became High-Class Devil, he pushes through his fight on jobs and the tournament.

"I aim to become the Harem King, also for the sake of my comrades, my job, the tournament, I will undertake all through them in style! "

- Red Dragon Emperor of Blazing Truth Hyoudou Issei

EDIT: will put this on my second post as well, this is just a temporary placement.

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 13:19
Thanks Ariel Saeba

She is singing a song(some king of SG?)..

Protect one unknown girl is one personal request from one Maou.. The rumour that she is Ajuka daughter can be possible.. Then, the mother will be TIAMAT.. Hahaha.

Maybe Issei have the Dragon girl that everyody wants here.

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-30, 13:30
Ho boy, Issei vs Rias Rating Game

TheWu8128
2018-06-30, 13:32
Thanks Ariel Saeba

One personal request, the rumour that she is Ajuka daughter can be possible.. Then, the mother will be TIAMAT.. Hahaha. Maybe he have a Dragon girl here.

For her to have a sacred gear she would have to be part human.

Ariel_Saeba
2018-06-30, 13:35
Thanks Ariel Saeba

One personal request, the rumour that she is Ajuka daughter can be possible.. Then, the mother will be TIAMAT.. Hahaha.

Maybe Issei have the Dragon girl that everyody wants here.

Prob not, considering there's also a rumor that she is the wielder of Nereid Kyre/Kyriel, so her mother must be a human. So, yeah...

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 13:39
For her to have a sacred gear she would have to be part human.

You are right... I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT.. :heh: :heh:

However, Sairaorg is ONE EXCEPTION.. You can found special sacred gears too.. If characters like Regulus or Tannin for example want to collaborate with you and the Incinerate Anthem case.

Prob not, considering there's also a rumor that she is the wielder of Nereid Kyre/Kyriel, so her mother must be a human. So, yeah...

OK.. The people can continue dreaming with Tiamat..

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 13:41
The girl is probably Issei's queen.

Palmito
2018-06-30, 13:44
So, Ajuka found the human who has Nereid Kyrie, and asks Issei to protect her. Hades devils kill her in an attack on Kuoh Town. Issei revives the girl.

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 13:44
The girl is probably Issei's queen.

If she is Ajuka(maou superdevil) daughter is possible(Sorry Verrine, maybe you are another Jeanne or a future Superpawn(X8) like Issei)... The Queen should be very strong.

If Ishi wants to introduce all Issei Peerage is a good option start with the Queen(KING right hand) for create a great connection between them

TheWu8128
2018-06-30, 13:49
Or she could be the pawn like Issei. Seeing as though she being introduced like Issei

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 13:56
Or she could be the pawn like Issei. Seeing as though she being introduced like Issei

Then this character will need between 6-8 pawns.. The first only if Ishi wants elmenhilde(2 pawns) in Issei Peerage..

Raptor178
2018-06-30, 14:01
I can see her being a pawn. When Longinus users get the ability to promote is when the epic stuff happens.

DragonOsman
2018-06-30, 14:11
If she's a Longinus possessor, she'll need either a Queen Piece or all 8 Pawns. And her being the possessor of Nereid Kyrie sounds likely from the fact that she's said to be singing in the Volume according to the quotes.

@Ariel: I do think a Rias vs. Ise match is announced here, but let's just wait and see for now. It seems to be soon at this point.

About the Lint and Cao Cao encounter: it could just be a fateful encounter because of Siegfried and Cao Cao. Let's just wait and see if they'll really be hooking up. They could just be friends. And while I would certainly like for Cao Cao to get a woman, I'm not sure about it being Lint. Lint is already living in Ise's house. There's still a chance for her to join the Church Trio and make it a Quartet. With all four being in Ise's harem.

Gaizafaiz
2018-06-30, 14:25
Gonna be so excited if she uses all 8 pawn pieces. I called it since a long time ago. And the irony between them, it's just so perfect.

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 14:36
Shin dxd 1 Number of Images Predictions?

I think that this time we will see like 7 images(8 adding the cover)..

Is the first volume of shin dxd, continue with 4 images and the cover is ridiculous.. If you made this Ishi, you should convince Miyama for work more this time, even if he works more only during the first 3 volumes.

thefreakmike
2018-06-30, 14:39
I’ll Say 6

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-06-30, 14:40
I don't really like the idea of Issei using all 8 Pawns for her so I think she might be his Queen if she turns out to have the Longinus Nereid Kyrie because I think the Queen is usually the 1st one the King reincarnates I know the only examples of this are Rias and Sona.

RED IV
2018-06-30, 14:40
Still waiting for a Ravel centric volume

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 15:00
Yeah I really don't think it needs to be exactly identical to how Issei was reincarnated. And it would make sense to start out with the queen first.

Since Nereid Kyrie is a high-tier Longinus and this girl may have it, she may be able to use up a mutated queen piece.

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 15:04
Mentioned from Lucidrago in the Vol 25:

[Nereid Kyrie] allows the possessor to control water with sound. They can control huge masses of water and are invulnerable to all water-based attacks. Can control rivers and seas. If mastered can even flood entire countries.

INTERESTING SACRED GEAR.. Yes, for the spoilers("If I'm together with you(join peerage), can I sing a song?"-???????) that girl should be this New Longinus user..

I don't really like the idea of Issei using all 8 Pawns for her so I think she might be his Queen if she turns out to have the Longinus Nereid Kyrie because I think the Queen is usually the 1st one the King reincarnates I know the only examples of this are Rias and Sona.

Ishibumi is even hiding her name... Maybe she will be the queen, she is a high-tier LONGINUS user..

MIYAMA WILL DRAW THIS GIRL?? OR WE WILL WAIT ANOTHER VOLUME FOR SEE HER?

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-06-30, 15:07
For the record we have no idea on what Nereid Kyrie can do that was just Lucidrago's speculation.

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 15:10
That was just me speculating on the abilities of the new Longinus. That is just a guess, not fact.

Nereid Kyrie's alternative reading is 'Poem of the Endless Green Sea.' And it's stated to be a high-tier Longinus.

AzazelDxD
2018-06-30, 15:14
OK... I will remember that is one SG with enough power to be a High Tier Longinus until new confirmed information..

RED IV
2018-06-30, 15:40
Hard to believe a couple of years this series was so light hearted,now everyone decision and event has us on the edge of our seats,feel like I matured with this series

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 16:14
And the quotes after the final matches were announced, I hope it's not Issei vs Rias. It's probably not and it's just them preparing for their individual matches.

EternalDragonGod Ise
2018-06-30, 16:46
I stand with Verine being Iss Queen. She is so interesting and refreshing. A little Maelstorm :) That Girl can be his Pawn, maybe because Ise is the strong who dont need to use all 8 Pieces but only 5-6.

Ruki0089
2018-06-30, 16:55
Ohhh, how nostalgic... We got some reminiscing scenes...
-Red color in the beginning
-Meeting, saving and protecting the girl.
-Mil-tan and Morisawa with their request
Ahhh, the tears...

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 21:14
I really see this girl being Issei's queen. I bet on it.

And I want to see if she's actually the possessor of [Nereid Kyrie]. I think there's an 80% chance she is.

The 48th Ronin
2018-06-30, 21:17
What if Mil-tan requested to be a real girl? :eek:

Suddenly, the Genderbend Gun became relevant again. :heh:

thefreakmike
2018-06-30, 21:20
Talk about Chekhov's Gun :heh:

The 48th Ronin
2018-06-30, 21:25
Imagine if Mil-tan's female form turns out so freaking hot, Ise will have mental issues when approaching "her". :p

thefreakmike
2018-06-30, 21:38
Go for it Issei!!:heh:

JUST DO IT!

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 21:41
The Mil-tan is genderness so that's impossible. The Mil-tan would be like a legendary Pokemon. :heh:

TheWu8128
2018-06-30, 21:46

And I want to see if she's actually the possessor of [Nereid Kyrie]. I think there's an 80% chance she is.

What are you willing to bet?

The 48th Ronin
2018-06-30, 21:51
The Mil-tan is tenderness so that's impossible.

Never underestimate the comedy gods of DxD-verse. :p

Lucidrago
2018-06-30, 22:17
What are you willing to bet?

I'll bet my crazy nonsensical theories and speculations. :heh:

B214
2018-06-30, 23:14
I'll bet my crazy nonsensical theories and speculations. :heh:

At least put a bet like I would cosplay as sailor moon and post it on YouTube with a link to every user here. XD

The 48th Ronin
2018-06-30, 23:31
At least put a bet like I would cosplay as sailor moon and post it on YouTube with a link to every user here. XD

This isn't Reddit, you know?

Lucidrago
2018-07-01, 00:10

Uhhhhhhhhhhh no. I would cosplay as anyone EXCEPT Sailor Moon.

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 02:14
If you're enough of a Bleach fan, how about a Shinigami? Zaraki Kenpachi or Isshin?

I'm fine with the new girl being a Pawn or a Queen. I'm just waiting to see if she's the possessor of Nereid Kyrie first, though.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-01, 05:07
I was thinking in this new girl quote.. If she is dying and Issei should use the evil pieces she should be human repeating Vol1 Issei situation.

Then, the Ajuka daughter idea has no sense.. There must be other reasons for that request. Is not Ajuka daughter but the girl is maybe one daughter/descendant of one ajuka human lover(now dead)...

I doubt that the evil pieces powers can revive one devil or cure one devil(without evil piece) fatal wounds, for that we have the Phoenix Tears

EternalDragonGod Ise
2018-07-01, 05:10
I dont think so...she should be someone special for Ajuka makeing a Personal Request for Ise. She could be like Vali a Hybrid with a Loginous. Would be much better than just a human, would be to simple and boring.

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 05:17
Well, she could be a half-human daughter of Ajuka or maybe a human he thinks is important enough to ask Ise to protect. But AzazelDxD is probably right in that Evil Pieces can't be used to revive or heal a half-Devil. They can be used to revive a human and turn him/her into a Devil, for example, but I'm not sure about healing or reviving someone that's already a Devil (even half or less of one).

But yeah, let's just wait and see for now.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-01, 05:27
I dont think so...she should be someone special for Ajuka makeing a Personal Request for Ise. She could be like Vali a Hybrid with a Loginous. Would be much better than just a human, would be to simple and boring.

BORING? After this she will stop being human(in the case that she is human). She has a longinus too..

Hybrid devil.. Maybe the evil pieces powers are stronger that we can imagine.. Two option for heal her or he will use them to buy time delaying her death and then using Phoenix Tears for heal her..

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 05:32
He just finds Longinus boring. I don't know why. But yeah, I agree with you on what the Evil Pieces might be able to do. Let's just wait and see for now if it's true or not, though.

EternalDragonGod Ise
2018-07-01, 05:39
Are u serious ? They are many Pureblood Devils in peerages, like Sairaorg has. Of course you can revive a Devil or half-Devil :D hell you can revive Dragons, Youkais, Demigods. So why not a Devil :D!

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 05:57
Yes, we know. But the question is: did the pureblood Devils, like Ravel, die before they joined a peerage? We're talking about whether they actually died and got revived from that using an Evil Piece. Even for a human, though, dying first isn't a really a requirement. It's just that if a human does die, he/she can be brought back to life with an Evil Piece. We don't know if the same can happen to someone that's already a Devil. I shouldn't need to spell this out for you.

Crimson_Emperor
2018-07-01, 06:38
And miraculous crimson (hero) and ultimate blue (dark) which cannot meet――。

issei and kanzaki?

B214
2018-07-01, 07:40
issei and kanzaki?

Maybe Kanzaki's lover/s

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 08:06
Ise and Kanzaki, two people who shouldn't have met, will meet. I think that's what it's saying.

B214
2018-07-01, 08:15
We don't know for sure yet if the [Dark] refers to Kanzaki or someone related to him though.

Lucidrago
2018-07-01, 08:30
Maybe she's from the XxX world that Kanzaki comes from. Wasn't that world destroyed due to something Ajuka did?

Le Fay
2018-07-01, 08:37
Maybe she's from the XxX world that Kanzaki comes from. Wasn't that world destroyed due to something Ajuka did?
XxX is not a world, but a group to which Kanzaki and Able belong. A game in which Kanzaki and Able participate became reference for Ajuka's own game.

Lucidrago
2018-07-01, 08:46
I thought it was said to also be the name of the world that Kanzaki came from. And besides ExE is also an organization(well soon-to-be) and a world.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-01, 08:52
@B214 It is clearly referring to Kanzaki. Ajuka said they can't meet; Kanzaki's nickname is Fast Dark; it was never said Issei cannot meet anyone else in XxX, just Kanzaki so yes, it is referring to him and only him.

DragonOsman
2018-07-01, 10:01
First Dark, not Fast Dark. He's the "Darkness of Beginning," so "First Dark" makes more sense anyway since it's the furigana reading if I understand correctly.

cyberdemon
2018-07-02, 01:19

There is a good chance. It's possible she was attacked because she lacked control and her singing was causing the water around her to go out of control. So other groups figured that she needed to be eliminated. Issei Revives her and she asks that question if they can help her be able to sing without going out of control.

It would be an interesting echo. She would be Issei's 5th peerage member and he save her after she was attacked because of her longinus. When Issei was Rias's 5th peerage member who was also attacked because of his longinus. An echo of the first volume to start off the first volume of the sequel.

Ruki0089
2018-07-02, 02:53
There is a good chance. It's possible she was attacked because she lacked control and her singing was causing the water around her to go out of control. So other groups figured that she needed to be eliminated. Issei Revives her and she asks that question if they can help her be able to sing without going out of control.

It would be an interesting echo. She would be Issei's 5th peerage member and he save her after she was attacked because of her longinus. When Issei was Rias's 5th peerage member who was also attacked because of his longinus. An echo of the first volume to start off the first volume of the sequel.

Completely support this!

AzazelDxD
2018-07-02, 02:53

If this happened in Kuoh, this should be Hades forces fault.

They want to eliminate the SG users or the longinus users(they can kill gods), I forgot what he said.. :heh:

Gaizafaiz
2018-07-02, 05:28
What do you see the new character be like? I see someone gullible like Asia at first. Maybe even more gullible than Asia.

bodo
2018-07-02, 05:46
Sukebe ... Ise's female version, when she will see Rias and Akeno for the first time she will have a nosebleed and passionately scream oppai.

B214
2018-07-02, 05:53
I don't think we need another Kiryuu. :heh:
Or maybe we do. A female Motohama wouldn't be bad.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-02, 05:54
No the female Issei will look at Cao Cao and Sairaorg and scream out her passion for bishies and abs!! She will be inspired to use her power to invent a song that can rip mens clothing and make them naked. The ultimate clothes breaking duo.

Gaizafaiz
2018-07-02, 06:37
No the female Issei will look at Cao Cao and Sairaorg and scream out her passion for bishies and abs!! She will be inspired to use her power to invent a song that can rip mens clothing and make them naked. The ultimate clothes breaking duo.

Then what about Issei's Pailingual? Is she gonna copy that too? :heh:

bodo
2018-07-02, 06:44
Is the world ready for 'Balllingual'?

B214
2018-07-02, 06:49

Ise will kill that servant if she develops such technique. Ise would be scarred after seeing those people naked. :heh:

Royalknightftw
2018-07-02, 07:20

As scary as it is, i can see her doing that lol
Later on she will create her own harem that consists of Issei's male harem members

Gaizafaiz
2018-07-02, 07:44
As scary as it is, i can see her doing that lol
Later on she will create her own harem that consists of Issei's male harem members

That would be scary. But first, she has to go through the same trauma that Issei went through. :D

Lucidrago
2018-07-02, 07:56
That sounds more like Roygun. Cao Cao's in trouble if he ever meets her. :heh:

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-02, 08:34
I'm just curious as to what development Yasaka is going to get, since Ishi said she is going to get some.

Palmito
2018-07-02, 08:56
I'm just curious as to what development Yasaka is going to get, since Ishi said she is going to get some.

Maybe she's pregnant with another child and then she'd let Kunou become a member of Issei's peerage? "Your sister can become the next Kyoto leader in your place if you want to become a devil."

DragonOsman
2018-07-02, 09:20
@Palmito: Even if that happens, the next leader is still Kunou I think, since she'd be the eldest daughter.

@cyberdemon: Shin is not a sequel. You do know it's just continuing the fifth arc, right? Ishibumi only started a "new series" to reset the Volume count. That's all. But yeah, aside from that I agree with you. Looking at the part in the Volume preview where she's comparing the color of her blood to that of Ise's armor, her situation does seem to be similar his own from Volume 1; just replace a female Fallen Angel with one or more Stray Devils who may or may not all be male. Though that also seems to have made her similar to Asia, which Asia took notice of and asked Ise to help her because of that.

And since she seems to be similar to Ise if you compare this to Ise's situation in Volume 1 of DxD with how he got killed and then reincarnated into a Devil by Rias, it's possible she'll also take 8 Pieces of Pawn. Or maybe a Queen Piece. I'm now wondering if she'll also try to form her own peerage, with all male members, like Ise is trying to create one of all female members.

XFire
2018-07-02, 09:23
I like how Xenovia's quote is just "damn this supposed barrier sucks! :heh:

You'd think they'd do something about that at some point.

DragonOsman
2018-07-02, 09:25
I think the only people getting through the barrier this easily are those who had information leaked to them. And of course, if Hades' Devils want to go in, they'll also have it easy because Hades himself is technically part of the Alliance.

Lucidrago
2018-07-02, 09:53
Still the barrier is practically worthless if it can be easily broken through like that

They might as well not even have a barrier as really it doesn't matter to their most powerful enemies.

We've had a bunch of Grim Reapers, a bunch of exorcists, Euclid and a bunch of magicians, and some others that have broken through the barrier. You think after the first time, they would have solved the issue and beefed it up.

DragonOsman
2018-07-02, 10:11
As long as information can leak out through spies or because the enemy is actually in the Alliance, it'll be broken through no matter what they do which also includes beefing it up, changing how it's made, or whatever else they might think of doing. And I doubt they haven't tried any of that.

XFire
2018-07-02, 10:28
Still the barrier is practically worthless if it can be easily broken through like that

They might as well not even have a barrier as really it doesn't matter to their most powerful enemies.

We've had a bunch of Grim Reapers, a bunch of exorcists, Euclid and a bunch of magicians, and some others that have broken through the barrier. You think after the first time, they would have solved the issue and beefed it up.

I don't think anyone ever actually broke the barrier, they just slip through it.

Which is honestly even worse since if it was broken at least they'd know someone was there :heh:

Sekiryuu12
2018-07-02, 10:29
Rose will create a better barrier.

Parry999
2018-07-02, 13:00
Ummm Vali bruh Issei already lost once xD.

Royalknightftw
2018-07-02, 13:49
I don't think anyone ever actually broke the barrier, they just slip through it.

Which is honestly even worse since if it was broken at least they'd know someone was there :heh:

I guess offence is the best defence lol

But yeah like Sekiryu said, they need to leave it to someone more professional about barrier like Ross lol

RED IV
2018-07-02, 16:06
I'm betting 10 virtual cookies new character isn't gonna be in harem

DragonOsman
2018-07-02, 16:57
What makes you say that? Given the part of the preview with her quote comparing the color of blood on her hand to that of Ise's red armor, in the same way that Ise in Volume 1 of DxD compared the blood on his hand when he was dying to the color of Rias' hair, I'd say it's likely she's dying and Ise will reincarnate her. And Ise's peerage is going to be filled with female members that will be part of his harem.

Lucidrago
2018-07-02, 17:07
I'm still think It's going to be his queen.

cyberdemon
2018-07-02, 19:09
surprised no one has posted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg6R_JSVMAAwCxZ.jpg

Parry999
2018-07-03, 01:39
What is wrong with Rias upper body? It looks so akward.

bodo
2018-07-03, 01:54
This cover is decent-looking, Miyama's anatomy and perception of spaces knowledge is zero, all the illustration are full of mistakes ... but this one is acceptable ...

bashkim1234
2018-07-03, 06:11
Well I don´t think she will become Ise´s Queen, because this would be to soon. This role is to important to give a random person this position. The Queen should be someone how know Ise well. I think, that Ise queen should be Tiamat since she is the only female Dragon.

Lucidrago
2018-07-03, 08:17
You said his queen should know Issei well then you say Tiamat should be his queen, who he barely knows at all.

It's not like Issei's going to immediately make her his servant.

Sauron12561
2018-07-03, 08:37
also, i very much doubt Tiamat would agree to become Issei's queen, with her hatred towards Ddraig and all

Ruki0089
2018-07-03, 08:40
Hatred for Ddraig? That's quite strong words...

bluestahli1
2018-07-03, 08:58
Feels like alot of people here wants to give every living girl to Ise, hell why not just give Ise every living female that's living in the same dimension with him.

Sona is friends with Ise? give her to him as well! fuck you saji
Sairorg's queen is having small talk with Ise? holy shit guys! I smell another girl ending up with Ise!
Super Devil-What's her name is really strong and has a gentle atmosphere around her? BOOM! you will be Ise's queen from now on.
Yubelluna looked in Ise's direction? YOU ARE NOW PART OF HIS HAREM!
A new female character appears? YOU ARE NOW PROPERTY OF ISE.

Try to not take this seriously now, ok? :heh:

B214
2018-07-03, 09:08
Feels like alot of people here wants to give every living girl to Ise, hell why not just give Ise every living female that's living in the same dimension with him.

Sairorg's queen is having small talk with Ise? holy shit guys! I smell another girl ending up with Ise!
Super Devil-What's her name is really strong and has a gentle atmosphere around her? BOOM! you will be Ise's queen from now on.

I like this. XD :heh:

DragonOsman
2018-07-03, 09:35
Same here. :heh: [But I'm also not actually serious.]

Hokoga
2018-07-03, 11:50
surprised no one has posted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg6R_JSVMAAwCxZ.jpgI like what Miyama did with the DxD logo.
(I'm talking about the devil tail & dragon tail, although I don't think devils have tails in this series... I could be wrong.)
Feels like alot of people here wants to give every living girl to Ise, hell why not just give Ise every living female that's living in the same dimension with him.Reading most of the comments in the DxD forums it does seem that way.

Lint's fateful encounter with Cao Cao. WHAT? That doesn't mean anything, she OBVIOUSLY belongs to Issei.

DragonOsman
2018-07-03, 12:00
That fateful encounter could either mean she'll hook up with him, or it could just be because of the connection to Siegfried and they won't actually hook up (or maybe they will). It can be anything. So let's jut wait and see for now.

But yeah, the Devils in this series don't have tails.

By the way, Hokoga, are you still interested in Bleach? PM if so. I have something you might like.

Parry999
2018-07-03, 12:19

Man screw Yubella Isbela the brawler Rook is goat xD. No one remembers he still needs a knight and a rook.

DragonOsman
2018-07-03, 16:03
Hey, Riser's peerage is his harem. Leave them where they are.

B214
2018-07-03, 17:58
No Ise should just go ahead and steal them. Harem King stealing women is justice. :heh:

Lucidrago
2018-07-03, 19:03
Just kill off Riser and give his harem to Issei. He's not contributing anything to the series anyway. Then turns out despite all of Riser's boasting, they are all still virgins. So It's perfectly fine. Plus Issei needs some twins in his harem. :heh:

Parry999
2018-07-03, 19:07
I don't even care about the harem right know I just want to see his complete peerage before this series ends.

B214
2018-07-03, 19:42
For now let's just see what position the new girl gets.

Lucidrago
2018-07-03, 19:47
The '69' position. That's a perfect position for her. :heh:

Oh you meant as one of Issei's peerage members. :heh:

bluestahli1
2018-07-04, 05:40
Kill Riser for his harem? Why kill him when HE himself can be added to Ise's male harem?! get Riser get his harem for free! :heh:

Emperor of D.
2018-07-04, 09:51
I wonder if Ddraig will be restricted in the Rias vs Issei because to be honest having Ddraig makes the game a little unfair.

Royalknightftw
2018-07-04, 10:01
I wonder if Ddraig will be restricted in the Rias vs Issei because to be honest having Ddraig makes the game a little unfair.

Well, Ddraig only has a few minutes to appear and i believe Crom could manage to hold him off, other teams would get curbstomped though

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 10:07
Well when you got the 'King of Monsters' and two chief gods on one team and a team consisting of Sakra and the 4 Heavenly Kings, it really doesn't look all that special.

Rias' team is one of the 16 teams that made it to the finals. All 16 teams are hacked as hell and most of their teams are unfair. Having a Longinus is unfair. Having the strongest Evil Dragon is unfair. Having Rudiger Rosenkreutz as your advisor is unfair. Being the Champion of the Rating Games is unfair. Being the Hakuryuukou, having Fenrir and the current generation Journey to the West on your team is unfair. You get what I'm saying. That this tournament is totally unbalanced and unfair is the new normal.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-04, 10:24
Well when you got the 'King of Monsters' and two chief gods on one team and a team consisting of Sakra and the 4 Heavenly Kings, it really doesn't look all that special.

Rias' team is one of the 16 teams that made it to the finals. All 16 teams are hacked as hell and most of their teams are unfair. Having a Longinus is unfair. Having the strongest Evil Dragon is unfair. Having Rudiger Rosenkreutz as your advisor is unfair. Being the Champion of the Rating Games is unfair. Being the Hakuryuukou, having Fenrir and the current generation Journey to the West on your team is unfair. You get what I'm saying. That this tournament is totally unbalanced and unfair is the new normal.

You're missing the point. The difference is those people you named are registered members. If Ddraig was a registered member then how many people on Issei's team wouldn't be in the tournament? Ddraig would take up either 8 pawn pieces, 2 rooks, or 2 bishops or a queen. Not only that but Ddraig is not even a contracted summoned like Fafnir because even contracted summons have restrictions. In Ddraig's case he's basically just an extra that completely changes the balance of power.

Palmito
2018-07-04, 11:12
You're missing the point. The difference is those people you named are registered members. If Ddraig was a registered member then how many people on Issei's team wouldn't be in the tournament? Ddraig would take up either 8 pawn pieces, 2 rooks, or 2 bishops or a queen. Not only that but Ddraig is not even a contracted summoned like Fafnir because even contracted summons have restrictions. In Ddraig's case he's basically just an extra that completely changes the balance of power.

For a few minutes Issei and Ddraig become Tobio and Jin. I do not see a problem with that. And if Ddraig is defeated it is as if Issei is defeated and the game will end. And you want to talk about what's fair? Rias was allowed to register in her team a user of longinus who has the BxB with only one piece of knight. How fair is that?

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 11:16
Tobio can also gang up on a god with his hellhounds of death when he uses his Abyss-side Balance Breaker.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-04, 11:24
For a few minutes Issei and Ddraig become Tobio and Jin. I do not see a problem with that. And if Ddraig is defeated it is as if Issei is defeated and the game will end. And you want to talk about what's fair? Rias was allowed to register in her team a user of longinus who has the BxB with only one piece of knight. How fair is that?

Yes I know but I was just making the point about Ddraig not having restrictions because if it was just an ordinary fighter than that's one thing but Ddraig is a heavenly dragon and there is only a small number of people that could fight him. Even with that small time limit he was able to retire a top 10 class god.

Regarding Rias having Lint, that's not really an issue because the tournament judges people on their level of power. Lint may have a Longinus but her battle power is not even at Maou class. Valerie has a Longinus and she needs protection or be hidden away because she's a non combatant. Lint and Valerie by far pales in comparison to the rest of the Longinus possessors who are Maou and God-class. Not even Gasper by himself has reach Maou-class.

fan
2018-07-04, 11:30
Gasper is a mutation bishop piece and the tournament lowers original value and gives gods higher value. Remember Kuroka is worth 2 bishop pieces

Palmito
2018-07-04, 11:37
Yes I know but I was just making the point about Ddraig not having restrictions because if it was just an ordinary fighter than that's one thing but Ddraig is a heavenly dragon and there is only a small number of people that could fight him. Even with that small time limit he was able to retire a top 10 class god.

Regarding Rias having Lint, that's not really an issue because the tournament judges people on their level of power. Lint may have a Longinus but her battle power is not even at Maou class. Valerie has a Longinus and she needs protection or be hidden away because she's a non combatant. Lint and Valerie by far pales in comparison to the rest of the Longinus possessors who are Maou and God-class. Not even Gasper by himself has reach Maou-class.

1 - He has a restriction. If he is defeated Issei's team loses. And Crom will be able to deal with it.

2- But only 3 pawns (1 knight)? She is very weak then, because Bova is worth 3 pawns too and he is not strong.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-04, 11:56
1 - He has a restriction. If he is defeated Issei's team loses. And Crom will be able to deal with it.

2- But only 3 pawns (1 knight)? She is very weak then, because Bova is worth 3 pawns too and he is not strong.

1.) Are you saying Crom can retire Ddraig in just minutes when he couldn't even finish his fight against Vali?

2.) Bova is strong in his own right. I would say he's probably as strong as the youths (excluding the strong Longinus possesors)

Palmito
2018-07-04, 12:02
1.) Are you saying Crom can retire Ddraig in just minutes when he couldn't even finish his fight against Vali?

2.) Bova is strong in his own right. I would say he's probably as strong as the youths (excluding the strong Longinus possesors)

1- He will not defeat, but if Ddraig does not use the flames, Crom would be able to hold him long enough until Ddraig disappears.

2- He is on the level of a high-class devil. Compared to the main warriors of each of the 16 teams (Kiba, Arthur, Xenovia, Strada, Rose, etc.) then yes he is weak.

DragonOsman
2018-07-04, 12:04
Ddraig can beat most beings in the world. If he can double his power enough times and his body can handle the power, his power level could even reach Dragon God-class--the only reason he couldn't beat Great Red, prime Ophis and Trihexa is because his hax can't counter theirs. That's probably also why Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames for him and Reduce for Albion would work on anyone except themselves and those three. And I think they can beat anyone that those moves would work on because they trained and found other abilities because their finishing moves also work on themselves, prime Ophis and Great Red but that they would work on anyone else (it's their guess, but it's likely to be true). They trained to reach newer heights so that they could get stronger and find other abilities besides their respective finishing moves. Now they're even stronger than before. Crom surpassed them, but only in base stats since he reached Heavenly Dragon-class be relying on only the basic abilities of a dragon and doesn't have any special abilities like Ddraig and Albion do. This means Ddraig and Albion can defeat him by using their special abilities.

And Emperor of D, I think you need to keep in mind that Ddraig's summon is conditional: he'll only come out when the countdown reaches 80 for Pseudo DxD G, and Ise may not even have control over that (it'd be nice if he does turn out to, though). And even after that, it seems like he can only stay for 7 minutes or so. And yes, like Palmito said, he's considered to be "Ise", so if he's beaten, Ise loses too and that means the whole team loses since Ise is the King. But the catch is that most people can't beat him. Retiring Ddraig would be hard if not impossible. Crom can hold him back for a while, though.

Edit: Two posts late.

Parry999
2018-07-04, 12:17
Kill Riser for his harem? Why kill him when HE himself can be added to Ise's male harem?! get Riser get his harem for free! :heh:

Wait he isn't apart of it? There pretty close compared to his other rivals. :heh:

syzorst
2018-07-04, 12:31
1- He will not defeat, but if Ddraig does not use the flames, Crom would be able to hold him long enough until Ddraig disappears.

2- He is on the level of a high-class devil. Compared to the main warriors of each of the 16 teams (Kiba, Arthur, Xenovia, Strada, Rose, etc.) then yes he is weak.

You say Bova is weak but is he weaker than Rias, Akeno, Sona, Irina, Ravel, etc... The people you named are ridiculous. Strada is stronger than all the characters you named. Xenovia is nearly impossible to get rid of because of Avalon, Kiba and Arthur are top notch swordsman and Rose had her magic boosted with the staff

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 13:12

Any Longinus possessor that has achieved Balance Breaker can be considered god-class. We got Asia's Balance Breaker negating the attacks of god-class beings, what do you think the Balance Breaker of a Longinus could do?

And again anyone who is not god-class is worth one bishop, knight, or rook piece. No more, no less. They have nothing to do with the value of a pawn with judges EVERYONE based on their individual strength.

Blazor 98
2018-07-04, 13:52
Any Longinus possessor that has achieved Balance Breaker can be considered god-class. We got Asia's Balance Breaker negating the attacks of god-class beings, what do you think the Balance Breaker of a Longinus could do?

And again anyone who is not god-class is worth one bishop, knight, or rook piece. No more, no less. They have nothing to do with the value of a pawn with judges EVERYONE based on their individual strength.

Gasper and Lint has unlocked Balance Breaker and they haven't reach God-class and I don't see Valerie reaching god-class once she unlocks Balance Breaker.

Palmito
2018-07-04, 14:23
You say Bova is weak but is he weaker than Rias, Akeno, Sona, Irina, Ravel, etc... The people you named are ridiculous. Strada is stronger than all the characters you named. Xenovia is nearly impossible to get rid of because of Avalon, Kiba and Arthur are top notch swordsman and Rose had her magic boosted with the staff

And? I said that he is weaker than most warriors after all he is a warrior. He is not a support type like Asia and Valerie. He is not someone like Ravel, Sona and Rias who is in the back line giving orders. Akeno is definitely stronger than Bova. Irina is probably on the same level as him, but I also find her weak.

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 15:28
Gasper and Lint has unlocked Balance Breaker and they haven't reach God-class and I don't see Valerie reaching god-class once she unlocks Balance Breaker.

If it can work on a god then it's god-class? Gasper's timestop was working on Fenrir(albeit for a few seconds).

Here's another case. When they were fighting against Fenrir in Volume 7, Vali appeared and used Half Dimension on Fenrir and it worked(albeit for a few seconds)

There's a reason they're classified as Longinus. And why do you think only 5 god teams(at least 3 god-class beings) got into the Final 16, but 9 teams with Longinus got into the Top 16 spots?

Blazor 98
2018-07-04, 15:39
If it can work on a god then it's god-class? Gasper's timestop was working on Fenrir(albeit for a few seconds).

Here's another case. When they were fighting against Fenrir in Volume 7, Vali appeared and used Half Dimension on Fenrir and it worked(albeit for a few seconds)

There's a reason they're classified as Longinus. And why do you think only 5 god teams(at least 3 god-class beings) got into the Final 16, but 9 teams with Longinus got into the Top 16 spots?

But Lint, Valerie, and Gasper still haven't reached God-class. Gasper time stop working on Fenrir don't automatically put him at god-class. By your logic EJOD Vali is Heavenly Dragon Class because his Compression Divider cancelled out Azi Dahaka's attack.

The reason why is because the God teams drop out on their own. Remember that most dropped out when Indra competed and more dropped out during the tournament.

syzorst
2018-07-04, 15:41
And? I said that he is weaker than most warriors after all he is a warrior. He is not a support type like Asia and Valerie. He is not someone like Ravel, Sona and Rias who is in the back line giving orders. Akeno is definitely stronger than Bova. Irina is probably on the same level as him, but I also find her weak.

How do you know Akeno is stronger? How is Irina weak?

Palmito
2018-07-04, 17:46
How do you know Akeno is stronger? How is Irina weak?

Bova is not good enough at long range attacks to fight against Akeno, and he does not have enough speed to shorten the distance and go for a melee fight. I do not believe he can withstand lightning dragons repeatedly. As I said before, I believe he is at the level of a high-class devil, Akeno is probably already at the level of a Ultimate-class devil.

Irina is not weak if you compare her to middle-class devils, common reapers, and so on. But if you compare her to elite warriors among the remaining 16 tournament teams (Kiba, Arthur, Xenovia, Rose, and several others) then she is unfortunately very weak.

syzorst
2018-07-04, 18:07
Bova is not good enough at long range attacks to fight against Akeno, and he does not have enough speed to shorten the distance and go for a melee fight. I do not believe he can withstand lightning dragons repeatedly. As I said before, I believe he is at the level of a high-class devil, Akeno is probably already at the level of a Ultimate-class devil.

Irina is not weak if you compare her to middle-class devils, common reapers, and so on. But if you compare her to elite warriors among the remaining 16 tournament teams (Kiba, Arthur, Xenovia, Rose, and several others) then she is unfortunately very weak.

Bova has more raw power than Akeno and he's more durable. Considering Bova is Tannin's strongest kid, I see him as weak.

Irina fought Xenovia to a draw in the Riser vs Rias rating game rematch.

DragonOsman
2018-07-04, 18:47
@Palmito: Akeno is just as strong as Rias. And I think Rias is High-class and bordering on Ultimate-class. And yes, Bova is said to be Tannin's strongest son like Syzorst said.

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 19:02

But yet there are no showings of Irina being weak. She's equal to the others at her level.

B214
2018-07-04, 19:46
Rather than being weak it's more to others are much stronger and shadowing the fact that most of them aren't weak.

Palmito
2018-07-04, 19:57
Bova has more raw power than Akeno and he's more durable. Considering Bova is Tannin's strongest kid, I see him as weak.

Irina fought Xenovia to a draw in the Riser vs Rias rating game rematch.

Yes, Bova is Tannin's strongest son. But we do not know how strong the others sons are, and how much stronger Bova is than his brothers. They may be at the middle class devil level, so Bova being at the high class devil level is possible. He's definitely not at the level of an ultimate class devil, let alone at Tannin's level.

Where did you get that he has more raw power than Akeno? He has not shown that power yet. And it does not matter if he's more durable than Akeno, this is not a resistance fight, or a fistfight. Akeno will simply bombard him with lightning until he falls.

Irina tied with Xenovia in vol 19. We are in vol 25, did you see how Xenovia improved?

@Lucidrago: If all the boys in your class are stronger than you, then you're weak compared to them. If not just the swordsmen around her, but several other warriors around her are stronger than her, then she is weak if you compare her to them. Its simple.

"She's equal to the others at her level" Dude, you are a genius.

@B214: Exactly. She is not weak to the point that anyone can beat her. But she's not really strong like several elite warriors who are among the 16 teams that are in the finals of the tournament.

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 20:17
Irina improved as well though. And really if you're using Xenovia in CDD then of course she would be stronger in that form. Everyone trains and improves.

Palmito
2018-07-04, 20:23
Irina improved as well though. And really if you're using Xenovia in CDD then of course she would be stronger in that form. Everyone trains and improves.

The improvement that was shown by Xenovia was to have better control of Excalibur Ruler, and to use 4 abilities of Excalibur at the same time. Not to mention Avalon. The improvement that Irina showed was that she could use a whip of light (Xenovia can do the same with Excalibur Mimic). Obviously who improved the most, right?

Lucidrago
2018-07-04, 21:28
She has been able to use Destruction, Mimic, Rapidly, and Transparency for the longest. It's only now that She's able to show off with it. There really haven't been full detailed fights with Xenovia.

But with Ruler, if she's fighting a one-on-one with an opponent that is constantly pressuring her like how a one-on-one fight would, could she use Ruler in that sense? In Volume 23 when she used Ruler, no one was on her. And in Volume 25 it was a team battle.

I'll just wait until Volume 25 is translated until we saw anything about Xenovia's powers.

Besides one character showing off more than the other doesn't make them stronger.

syzorst
2018-07-04, 22:27
Yes, Bova is Tannin's strongest son. But we do not know how strong the others sons are, and how much stronger Bova is than his brothers. They may be at the middle class devil level, so Bova being at the high class devil level is possible. He's definitely not at the level of an ultimate class devil, let alone at Tannin's level.

Where did you get that he has more raw power than Akeno? He has not shown that power yet. And it does not matter if he's more durable than Akeno, this is not a resistance fight, or a fistfight. Akeno will simply bombard him with lightning until he falls.

Irina tied with Xenovia in vol 19. We are in vol 25, did you see how Xenovia improved?

@Lucidrago: If all the boys in your class are stronger than you, then you're weak compared to them. If not just the swordsmen around her, but several other warriors around her are stronger than her, then she is weak if you compare her to them. Its simple.

"She's equal to the others at her level" Dude, you are a genius.

@B214: Exactly. She is not weak to the point that anyone can beat her. But she's not really strong like several elite warriors who are among the 16 teams that are in the finals of the tournament.

According to Issei, his fire breath is on par with Tannin's on terms of intensity. Also Tannin is persistent given his performance in the Dulio game.

Irina has improved as well, not just Xenovia
In terms of swordmanship she is equal to Xenovia.

B214
2018-07-04, 23:59
All from Ise's generation are improving, it's just not well display. For all we know they are all already at the level of a Lower level Ultimate class Devil/Angel.

Bleach1996
2018-07-05, 01:12
By the way how do you think the rias vs issei rating will go ? (if we have it and if ishibumi doesn't decide to defeat rias with a crazy strong team)

B214
2018-07-05, 02:35
Rias will strip and Ise will nose bleed till he faints.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 04:40
According to Issei, his fire breath is on par with Tannin's on terms of intensity. Also Tannin is persistent given his performance in the Dulio game.

Irina has improved as well, not just Xenovia
In terms of swordmanship she is equal to Xenovia.

1 - Then, because Bova is persistent, he is stronger than Akeno. It makes perfect sense.

2- And? Xenovia improved on other things and Irina did not. Just accept that. Xenovia is stronger than Irina.

@B214: I agree with you that everyone is getting better. But some are improving more than the others.

@Lucidrago: You've already gone into the mode "talk shit that does not make sense" so I'll leave you alone.

DragonOsman
2018-07-05, 07:09
Xenovia has power and Irina has technique. Aside from Xenovia having Avalon, they're equal. And we shouldn't count Crimson Destruction Dragonar because she needs Ise for that (and besides, Ise can give his red Wyvern armor to anyone as long as he trains with them for it first like we know he did with Rias).

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 07:24
@Palmito you're sleeping on Irina too much. All you've pointed out really is Xenovia has more sword abilities than Irina but that's merely because she has more equipment in terms of overall skill they are even. It's true that Irina hasn't had many showings but that's really Ishibumi's fault. Akeno hasn't had many showing herself. In fact besides creating lightning dragons which was long ago she hasn't shown any improvement. Irina can use her light whip similar to Mimicry and while Xenovia can do the same the difference is Xenovia needs a sword ability while Irina uses nothing but her own holy aura and that's without using Hauteclere.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 08:01
Xenovia has power and Irina has technique. Aside from Xenovia having Avalon, they're equal. And we shouldn't count Crimson Destruction Dragonar because she needs Ise for that (and besides, Ise can give his red Wyvern armor to anyone as long as he trains with them for it first like we know he did with Rias).

No one here is counting Xenovia CDD. Xenovia has power with Durandal and technique with Excalibur. The only technique that Irina showed is shaping her light in the form of a whip (Xenovia can do the same with Excalibur Mimic). You seem to think Irina is really strong on the technique side when she's really just average.

@Emperor: I'm not saying that Xenovia is a better swordsman than Irina. In this case they are on the same level. But Xenovia's equipment makes her stronger than Irina. Sairaorg has not only a stronger base than Issei, but he is a better melee fighter as well. You still consider Issei stronger than Sairaorg, right? And you basically reinforced my point by saying that Irina's new technique is the same that Xenovia has been using since volume 14.

And Akeno has improved as well. Before, she needed the special bracelets to use Fallen Angel mode. In Volume 24 she uses Fallen Angel mode without the bracelets. The Fallen Angel mode gives a great increase of power to her attacks. She does not simply become capable of using a lightning whip.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 08:35
No one here is counting Xenovia CDD. Xenovia has power with Durandal and technique with Excalibur. The only technique that Irina showed is shaping her light in the form of a whip (Xenovia can do the same with Excalibur Mimic). You seem to think Irina is really strong on the technique side when she's really just average.

@Emperor: I'm not saying that Xenovia is a better swordsman than Irina. In this case they are on the same level. But Xenovia's equipment makes her stronger than Irina. Sairaorg has not only a stronger base than Issei, but he is a better melee fighter as well. You still consider Issei stronger than Sairaorg, right? And you basically reinforced my point by saying that Irina's new technique is the same that Xenovia has been using since volume 14.

And Akeno has improved as well. Before, she needed the special bracelets to use Fallen Angel mode. In Volume 24 she uses Fallen Angel mode without the bracelets. The Fallen Angel mode gives a great increase of power to her attacks. She does not simply become capable of using a lightning whip.

Issei has transformations that makes him stronger than Sairaorg. That's a different case when comparing that to Xenovia and Irina. Kiba and Xenovia have more sword abilities than Arthur but are they stronger than Arthur? Xenovia has had Durandal and Excalibur and yet in she tied with Irina in Vol 19 when by your logic she should be stronger.

Huh? Akeno has long been able to use her fallen angel mode without the bracelet since volume 17. Since then they have been no showing of improvements. For Irina she got Hauteclere in volume 18 and she has learned how to use holy light whip similar to mimicry in the Issei vs Sona rating game in volume DX4.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 08:55
Issei has transformations that makes him stronger than Sairaorg. That's a different case when comparing that to Xenovia and Irina. Kiba and Xenovia have more sword abilities than Arthur but are they stronger than Arthur? Xenovia has had Durandal and Excalibur and yet in she tied with Irina in Vol 19 when by your logic she should be stronger.

Huh? Akeno has long been able to use her fallen angel mode without the bracelet since volume 17. Since then they have been no showing of improvements. For Irina she got Hauteclere in volume 18 and she has learned how to use holy light whip similar to mimicry in the Issei vs Sona rating game in volume DX4.

Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Arthur are different cases. Arthur is faster and probably a better swordsman than Xenovia and Kiba, so he is stronger than the two even Xenovia and Kiba possessing more skills, the same applies to Strada. Irina and Xenovia are completely the same as you already said. In this case Xenovia's skills should make a difference. At that moment Xenovia could only effectively use Destruction and Mimic and one at a time. At this point she can use 4 at the same time.

Again, you reinforce my point in saying that Irina's new technique is the same as Xenovia can use. Thank you. I may be wrong but Akeno started training with the bracelets on volume 14 and the first time she uses Fallen Angel mode without them is in volume 24.

edit: She starts making progress on using Fallen Angel mode on volume 17 and becomes able to use it on volume 18. She has not really made much progress since then, but who cares? She's already very strong anyway.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-07-05, 09:04
Everyone else’s training is over as well, so it became the final meeting time of the day before we head back to our homes.

“—And so, that ends the report from the wizard-group. In other words, I still can’t shorten the charging time for my finishing move. Though Akeno is becoming capable of turning into a Fallen Angel without the bracelet.”

From Volume 17 Life 1.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 09:24
Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Arthur are different cases. Arthur is faster and probably a better swordsman than Xenovia and Kiba, so he is stronger than the two even Xenovia and Kiba possessing more skills, the same applies to Strada. Irina and Xenovia are completely the same as you already said. In this case Xenovia's skills should make a difference. At that moment Xenovia could only effectively use Destruction and Mimic and one at a time. At this point she can use 4 at the same time.

Again, you reinforce my point in saying that Irina's new technique is the same as Xenovia can use. Thank you. I may be wrong but Akeno started training with the bracelets on volume 14 and the first time she uses Fallen Angel mode without them is in volume 24.

edit: She starts making progress on using Fallen Angel mode on volume 17 and becomes able to use it on volume 18. She has not really made much progress since then, but who cares? She's already very strong anyway.

I doubt Arthur is faster than Kiba, Xenovia has more raw power than Arthur and both Kiba and Xenovia has more sword abilities than Arthur and yet despite that Arthur is still stronger than both of them. In Strada's case he's overall stronger than all 3. Xenovia skill is equal to Irina and yet she still tied with Irina in volume 19. Irina has been improving just like Xenovia has.

Akeno was able to use fallen angel mode without the bracelet since volume 17. The point is she hasn't been shown signs of improvement but you still regard her as already strong but you can't say the same for Irina being already as strong as Xenovia? Ishibumi has been establishing Xenovia and Irina to be equals with one having certain better aspects then the other. Xenovia has more raw power more sword abilities while Irina is better at using aura manipulation and is better technique wise. Unlike Xenovia, she can use her aura to use techniques such as her whip or arrows and that's not counting her Hauteclere abilities.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 09:37
I doubt Arthur is faster than Kiba, Xenovia has more raw power than Arthur and both Kiba and Xenovia has more sword abilities than Arthur and yet despite that Arthur is still stronger than both of them. In Strada's case he's overall stronger than all 3. Xenovia skill is equal to Irina and yet she still tied with Irina in volume 19. Irina has been improving just like Xenovia has.

Akeno was able to use fallen angel mode without the bracelet since volume 17. The point is she hasn't been shown signs of improvement but you still regard her as already strong but you can't say the same for Irina being already as strong as Xenovia? Ishibumi has been establishing Xenovia and Irina to be equals with one having certain better aspects then the other. Xenovia has more raw power more sword abilities while Irina is better at using aura manipulation and is better technique wise. Unlike Xenovia, she can use her aura to use techniques such as her whip or arrows and that's not counting her Hauteclere abilities.

I say that Akeno is strong and Irina not because Akeno has already shown that she is strong as a type of wizard, she is as strong as Rias, Kuroka, Le fay, Rose (before vol 25), etc. You can not say the same about Irina and the other warriors among the 16 teams. You can not say that Irina is a better swordsman than Xenovia, she has no more raw power than Xenovia as well, and if you really analyze what has been shown of her so far, she is not strong as a type of technique. Irina literally has no battle where she shows great improvements in the last volumes. Xenovia has. The only technique she showed is to use a light whip and shoot arrows of light (possibly several other angels can do the same). Xenovia has greatly improved her control over Excalibur and now has Avalon. But still both are on the same level and improved equally. This does not make any sense.

Again, I'm not saying she's weak as if anyone could beat her. But if you compare her to the other 16 team main warriors, she's certainly not on the same level.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 10:37
I say that Akeno is strong and Irina not because Akeno has already shown that she is strong as a type of wizard, she is as strong as Rias, Kuroka, Le fay, Rose (before vol 25), etc. You can not say the same about Irina and the other warriors among the 16 teams. You can not say that Irina is a better swordsman than Xenovia, she has no more raw power than Xenovia as well, and if you really analyze what has been shown of her so far, she is not strong as a type of technique. Irina literally has no battle where she shows great improvements in the last volumes. Xenovia has. The only technique she showed is to use a light whip and shoot arrows of light (possibly several other angels can do the same). Xenovia has greatly improved her control over Excalibur and now has Avalon. But still both are on the same level and improved equally. This does not make any sense.

Again, I'm not saying she's weak as if anyone could beat her. But if you compare her to the other 16 team main warriors, she's certainly not on the same level.

Are you serious? Rias was no match for Koruka when they fought and Rias was stronger than Rias at that point in time. I would put Rossweisse above La Fey in my opinion and in vol. 25 she just stretches that gap.

Irina has always to comparable to Xenovia. When first introduced they were stronger than Kiba until he unlocked his BxB but they have caught up when they better swords and improved.

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 10:37
@Palmito 16 team main warriors? You mean guys like Vali, Cao Cao, Sairaorg, Tobio, Vasco Strada, Crom Cruach, Sakra, Sun Wukong, Typhon, Vidar, Apollo, Mahabali, Surtr, Diehauser Belial, and the others. Well not only Irina, but all of the other youth who aren't Longinus possessors or exceptional Sacred Gear possessors like Asia, Kiba, or Saji would be considered weak.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 10:42
@Palmito 16 team main warriors? You mean guys like Vali, Cao Cao, Sairaorg, Tobio, Vasco Strada, Crom Cruach, Sakra, Sun Wukong, Typhon, Vidar, Apollo, Mahabali, Surtr, Diehauser Belial, and the others. Well not only Irina, but all of the other youth who aren't Longinus possessors or exceptional Sacred Gear possessors like Asia, Kiba, or Saji would be considered weak.

Obviously I'm not talking about the God class warriors. I'm talking about Kiba, Arthur, Bikou, Xenovia, Rose, and other warriors of that level.

@emperor: I did not understand anything you said

DragonOsman
2018-07-05, 10:49
@Palmito: Kuroka was said to be Ultimate-class. Akeno and Rias are equal to each other and neither of them is Ultimate-class yet. And Irina and Xenovia are on par. Xenovia is invincible thanks to Avalon, but aside from that she and Irina are equal with one just being superior in certain things than the other. You do realize that Ise and Vali in their DxD modes are the same way (both are Heavenly Dragon-class, but Vali has more speed and skill while Ise has more attack power, defense and durability)?

Irina lacks showings, but that's more Ishibumi's fault and we don't need to assume with just that that she's weaker than Xenovia. We just don't know enough. But I can say that they're probably on par if you take away Avalon. And Irina can still just show better mastery of Hauteclere as her power-up.

And Irina was also said to be showing interest in learning magic and also in learning how to use Holy-Demonic Swords. I think she may have already learned those things or that she will in the near future if she hasn't already.

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 10:52
But you said 'main warriors.' Those guys count as they are in the 16 teams.

But how can we prove she isn't at Xenovia's level or weaker than her? Ishibumi can have Irina and Xenovia fight and make them.equal. we would need them to fight first before we say that one is stronger than the other.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 10:53
@Palmito: Kuroka was said to be Ultimate-class. Akeno and Rias are equal to each other and neither of them is Ultimate-class yet. And Irina and Xenovia are on par. Xenovia is invincible thanks to Avalon, but aside from that she and Irina are equal with one just being superior in certain things than the other. You do realize that Ise and Vali in their DxD modes are the same way (both are Heavenly Dragon-class, but Vali has more speed and skill while Ise has more attack power, defense and durability)?

Irina lacks showings, but that's more Ishibumi's fault and we don't need to assume with just that that she's weaker than Xenovia. We just don't know enough. But I can say that they're probably on par if you take away Avalon. And Irina can still just show better mastery of Hauteclere as her power-up.

And Irina was also said to be showing interest in learning magic and also in learning how to use Holy-Demonic Swords. I think she may have already learned those things or that she will in the near future if she hasn't already.

Has it crossed your mind that maybe Ishibumi did not show Irina's improvements because she did not improve significantly? Irina never used another sword after she won Heuteclare. And did she show any magic in the last few volumes? Do you think she's going to become an expert like Rose, or will she learn a thing or two to complement her fighting style?

And about Akeno being weaker than Kuroka, that's your opinion. For me both are at a very similar level.

@lucidrago: We just do not need to be dumb. If two people are on the same level, and one improved more than the other, who is the strongest?

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 11:04
Same can go for most of the cast. Unfortunately it seems like people use Issei as a measuring tool and if you're not getting constant power-ups you're weak. Yet Xenovia didn't have a power-up until the fifth arc. Same for Rossweisse. Everyone is getting stronger as they are still young and open for improvement. They'll power up gradually unless they get some new weapon(didn't you guys notice that Irina got Hauteclere in Volume 18). So she has easily gotten stronger with that. All Xenovia has gotten was Avalon and really I don't like using that as it'll be used to even say that Xenovia can defeat Strada despite him being much more powerful.

Again should we say that Xenovia is stronger than Arthur since he only has Collbrande and hasn't shown any significant improvement?

Palmito
2018-07-05, 11:18
Same can go for most of the cast. Unfortunately it seems like people use Issei as a measuring tool and if you're not getting constant power-ups you're weak. Yet Xenovia didn't have a power-up until the fifth arc. Same for Rossweisse. Everyone is getting stronger as they are still young and open for improvement. They'll power up gradually unless they get some new weapon(didn't you guys notice that Irina got Hauteclere in Volume 18). So she has easily gotten stronger with that. All Xenovia has gotten was Avalon and really I don't like using that as it'll be used to even say that Xenovia can defeat Strada despite him being much more powerful.

Again should we say that Xenovia is stronger than Arthur since he only has Collbrande and hasn't shown any significant improvement?

You read my post, you understand what I'm saying? I think not. Your comparison is ridiculous. It has already been shown that Arthur is a better swordsman and faster than Xenovia. Irina (using Heuteclare) was on the same level as Xenovia in volume 19. From volume 19 through volume 25 it was explicitly shown that Xenovia improved control of Excalibur by using 4 abilities at once and better control of Excalibur Ruler and Avalon. It was clearly showed that Irina's improvement was to use a whip of light. I know what the author showed me. If Ishibumi shows me that Xenovia and Irina are on the same level, and then shows that Xenovia has improved more than Irina, then I'll assume that Xenovia has become stronger than Irina.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 12:21
Obviously I'm not talking about the God class warriors. I'm talking about Kiba, Arthur, Bikou, Xenovia, Rose, and other warriors of that level.

@emperor: I did not understand anything you said

You said Bova is weak when compared to the main warriors of the characters you listed. Akeno is also weaker than those characters so she's no different from Bova but you say she's stronger? Irina has always been comparable to Xenovia throughout the entire series but you say she's one of the weak ones?

Xenovia and Irina was shown to be equal in volume 19. In volume DX4, Irina has learned how to use light whip in a way similar to mimicry while on volume 25 Xenovia has learned how to use Excalibur abilities. My point is both characters have shown signs of improvement and both are equal in terms of skill so Irina is not inferior to Xenovia and yet you say Akeno is so strong when she hasn't had signs of improvement since volume 17. Out of the wizard types you listed the only one I see that's comparable to the main warriors is Rossweisse and maybe Koruka since Koneko needed an evolution to beat her.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 12:29
You said Bova is weak when compared to the main warriors of the characters you listed. Akeno is also weaker than those characters so she's no different from Bova but you say she's stronger? Irina has always been comparable to Xenovia throughout the entire series but you say she's one of the weak ones?

Xenovia and Irina was shown to be equal in volume 19. In volume DX4, Irina has learned how to use light whip in a way similar to mimicry while on volume 25 Xenovia has learned how to use Excalibur abilities. My point is both characters have shown signs of improvement and both are equal in terms of skill so Irina is not inferior to Xenovia and yet you say Akeno is so strong when she hasn't had signs of improvement since volume 17. Out of the wizard types you listed the only one I see that's comparable to the main warriors is Rossweisse and maybe Koruka since Koneko needed an evolution to beat her.

Now I'm really wary that you guys are not reading what I'm writing. I said that Akeno is strong among the WIZARDS characters. Bova is weak among WARRIORS.

I'll say for the tenth time, Xenovia IMPROVED MORE than Irina. Irina has improved, of course. But if the two are on the same level and Xenovia has improved more than Irina, then Xenovia is stronger. Can you understand now?

I will not prolong this any longer. If after all this you still think the two are on the same level then ok. There is no argument that I can use after this.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 13:00
Now I'm really wary that you guys are not reading what I'm writing. I said that Akeno is strong among the WIZARDS characters. Bova is weak among WARRIORS.

I'll say for the tenth time, Xenovia IMPROVED MORE than Irina. Irina has improved, of course. But if the two are on the same level and Xenovia has improved more than Irina, then Xenovia is stronger. Can you understand now?

I will not prolong this any longer. If after all this you still think the two are on the same level then ok. There is no argument that I can use after this.

I know what you said but how does that justify of Akeno being stronger than Bova? Because you gave a list of characters that's stronger than Bova even though they are also stronger than Akeno? If Akeno was just as strong as the characters you listed that are stronger than Bova then I could agree with you but she's not.

That's fine if you want to assume.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 13:08
I know what you said but how does that justify of Akeno being stronger than Bova? Because you gave a list of characters that's stronger than Bova even though they are also stronger than Akeno? If Akeno was just as strong as the characters you listed that are stronger than Bova then I could agree with you but she's not.

That's fine if you want to assume.

No, you're clearly not reading what I'm writing. I already explained in a previous post how Akeno could win against Bova. Go back and read it again I will not repeat myself more than I already did.

Parry999
2018-07-05, 13:13
We have no clue how strong Bova is other than the fact his the son of an ultimate class dragon, so is must likely above high class devils; like how the reincarnated evil dragons were stronger than middle class devils.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 13:19
We have no clue how strong Bova is other than the fact his the son of an ultimate class dragon, so is must likely above high class devils; like how the reincarnated evil dragons were stronger than middle class devils.

Yes, but with the performances he has shown so far we can have an idea of ​​how strong he is. He did not show any kind of special ability. He seems to fight with the normal abilities of a dragon (such as Tannin, and Crom). He did not show amazing speed like Kiba, nor amazing defense and attack power like Sairaorg. So I'd say overall he's on the level of a high-class devil.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 13:32
No, you're clearly not reading what I'm writing. I already explained in a previous post how Akeno could win against Bova. Go back and read it again I will not repeat myself more than I already did.

I've read it and quite frankly it does not prove much. You say she can dish out lightning dragons but how do you know it can't be cancelled out by his fire breath which is comparable with to Tannin's? It's not like Akeno's fire power is on the same level as Baraqiel's. Bova can fight close range and can user fire breath as a long range attack. Even if you factor in they are equal in fire power what else does Akeno have over Bova to have an advantage. In close combat Bova would dominate. I don't see Akeno being faster than Bova either but I can see Bova having more stamina and also being more durable. Bova could withstand a few of her lightning dragons being that he's not a devil and the holy lightning would not be effective as it would be against devils but could you say she could survive a direct hit from his fire breath or physical attacks?

fan
2018-07-05, 13:32
Palmito sorry but that is the wrong way to compare people bova is not kiba or sairaog. He doesn't need skills like them to show strength. So please don't compare like that again

Palmito
2018-07-05, 13:44
I've read it and quite frankly it does not prove much. You say she can dish out lightning dragons but how do you know it can't be cancelled out by his fire breath which is comparable with to Tannin's? It's not like Akeno's fire power is on the same level as Baraqiel's. Bova can fight close range and can user fire breath as a long range attack. Even if you factor in they are equal in fire power what else does Akeno have over Bova to have an advantage. In close combat Bova would dominate. I don't see Akeno being faster than Bova either but I can see Bova having more stamina and also being more durable. Bova could withstand a few of her lightning dragons being that he's not a devil and the holy lightning would not be effective as it would be against devils but could you say she could survive a direct hit from his fire breath or physical attacks?

1- Akeno's lightning dragons moves as if they had their own mind. She can simply make them dodge the fireballs. He does not have incredible speed like Kiba and Sairaorg to the point where he can instantly shorten the distance and go into close combat. Akeno just needs to keep her distance using the lightning dragons.

2- She will not receive physical attacks because she will keep the distance, and she can simply dodge Bova's flames in the same way that the angels on Dulio's team were dodging in volume 23.

3- The number of lightning dragons he can tank is uncertain. I think he has enough defensive strength to resist maybe 3 dragons.

Royalknightftw
2018-07-05, 13:45
The discusion has been kinda OOT for a while. Could you guys take it to power level thread?

Anyway, Ishibumi said that Shin vol1 would have a recap. I wonder how long it will be? Hopefully, not half of the book

Parry999
2018-07-05, 13:51
Like that volume that was just side stories with them hanging by a pool lol.

Emperor of D.
2018-07-05, 13:55
1- Akeno's lightning dragons moves as if they had their own mind. She can simply make them dodge the fireballs. He does not have incredible speed like Kiba and Sairaorg to the point where he can instantly shorten the distance and go into close combat. Akeno just needs to keep her distance using the lightning dragons.

2- She will not receive physical attacks because she will keep the distance, and she can simply dodge Bova's flames in the same way that the angels on Dulio's team were dodging in volume 23.

3- The number of lightning dragons he can tank is uncertain. I think he has enough defensive strength to resist maybe 3 dragons.

It's best if we take this discussion to the power up and vs thread.

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 15:52
So my guess is that Mil-tan's wish is to join Issei's peerage. B214 is probably jumping in joy right now.

And my guess is that this new girl has bigger breasts than Akeno. Riots are going to ensue if that happens.

Palmito
2018-07-05, 16:03
So my guess is that Mil-tan's wish is to join Issei's peerage. B214 is probably jumping in joy right now.

And my guess is that this new girl has bigger breasts than Akeno. Riots are going to ensue if that happens.

Both Queens having the biggest breasts of the harem seems right to me.

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 16:08
But this is ISSEI' s potential queen(I'm still betting on it) we're talking about. We need breasts the size of that nurse's in High School of the Dead. :heh:

Okay maybe I'm going a little too far.

godz
2018-07-05, 17:46
with the last chapter of dxd hero, more precise at the end where indra leaves and his conversation with azazel could justify the actions of hades.

it may be that for Hades what he is doing are ethical and morally just actions, actions that carry a sacrifice that we consider "inhuman" but that eventually bring a great solution to the world because in their gods' minds they see it that way (something very common in myths, where even benevolent Gods have done these kinds of actions, like God in the 10 plagues of Egypt)

B214
2018-07-05, 17:58

Only if Mil-Tan becomes a Queen or 8 Pawns. But seriously no joke here, i still can't brush off the thinking that Grayfia could end up being Ise's Queen, not a permanent queen more like a queen to fill the gap of his team while Ise learns how to lead. Sirzechs may trade her to Ise for Grayfia to support Ise, not as a lover but as a sister. And for Ise who is still inexperience he will take the offer. Then when the time comes they'll trade again and Ise will seek for his proper Queen.

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 18:26
I'm still on my crack theory that Bina Less than is a clone of Grayfia that Euclid created using Sephiroth Graal and his Boosted Gear replica. And is basically Grayfia but not Grayfia at the same time. And as Sirzechs is to Grayfia, Issei is to Bina. And she wants to have him become Maou by acting as his queen and then becoming his lover.

KnightShade
2018-07-05, 18:29
oh heys guys, hows it been since...

*sees post*
Only if Mil-Tan becomes a Queen or 8 Pawns. But seriously no joke here, i still can't brush off the thinking that Grayfia could end up being Ise's Queen, not a permanent queen more like a queen to fill the gap of his team while Ise learns how to lead. Sirzechs may trade her to Ise for Grayfia to support Ise, not as a lover but as a sister. And for Ise who is still inexperience he will take the offer. Then when the time comes they'll trade again and Ise will seek for his proper Queen.

Welp, it's been great catching up, bye!

:heh::heh::heh:

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 18:36
That's what Grayfia is doing now, B214. There's nothing like a Rating Game tournament to have Issei learn how to lead. I wish Ishibumi would have shown us more of Issei leading his team, instead of leaving everything to Ravel. I can understand her being the tactician and strategist of his peerage, but it looks like Issei is kind of relying on her too much.

DragonOsman
2018-07-05, 18:41
@Lucidrago: Bruh. Did CCP not already ask you a question that punches a whole through that (obviously-crack-already) theory?

@kidstandout: Nice. :heh:

@Royalknightftw: It's not like the whole Volume is a recap. Ishibumi only said it includes a recap. Do notice that he also said that Ise will meet that new girl and that she's very similar to Ise if you look at how his situation in DxD Volume 1.

And I think there's no question anymore of whether any males will be in Ise's peerage when Ishibumi already said he plans to fill Ise's peerage with new and old female characters. I know plans can change, but we already know that Ise himself has already decided to make an all-female peerage that's part of his harem.

@Lucidrago: Yes, but I think Ise will start trying now after he heard what Indra told him about that. You know, what he said when he also told him that Rias is fine without relying on him but his team can't function well without relying on Ravel. And Rudiger already said that Ise will be a become a good strategist in the future (because of Ravel, but yeah).

Lucidrago
2018-07-05, 19:12
Because he created her but she wasn't the Grayfia he remembered so he discarded her. And then he came up with the idea of Rossweisse being his new sister and replacing Grayfia.

The aesthetics of a siscon. :heh:

Shieldbro
2018-07-06, 07:07
It would be cool if the begininng of the new volume would be written in the new girls point of view and then after she got saved it switched to Ise.

Lucidrago
2018-07-06, 08:18
Maybe she can have light purple hair.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-06, 08:42

I had the same thought with Verrine(candidate to Queen).. One Powerful descendant of Lilith(the devil´s mother). She is Lilith daughter, better genetic than 72 pillars descendants.

The Powerful women have Big Boobs here(Grayfia, Venelana, Perenue, Gabriel, Yasaka).

If this new girl(user of longinus) is the Queen(maybe is the pawnx8), 104-105.. In the case that is Verrine(only in that case) that sizes for her.

Issei needs one girl like that(+100) in the peerage now, for use the full power of Issei's Nyuutron Beam Cannon..

DragonOsman
2018-07-06, 14:40
He does have Akeno in his harem (breast size of 102). But yeah, she isn't in his peerage, so someone with breasts rivaling hers should be in the peerage.

But while we can assume that Gabriel is powerful due to her being Michael's sister and therefore possibly around Maou-class, we don't have any confirmation yet.

I wonder if the new girl is going to be one of the 12 Heavenly Breasts.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-06, 15:22
The 12th Heavenly Breast will be someone unknown(the rest are dxd girls). Is true or a rumour? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-07, 00:23
Issei's Queen has to be Gabriel!!!!

The queen of the heavenly Dragon has to be a heavenly woman with heavenly breasts!!!!

There is no other option than Gabriel!!!

B214
2018-07-07, 02:34

The queen of the heavenly Dragon has to be a heavenly woman with heavenly breasts!!!!

No, just please no.

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-07, 03:01
#B214 why not? A pervy Gabriel means a lot of fun!!!

Also, Issei has only one Angel in his harem

bodo
2018-07-07, 03:50

To be his [Queen] is one thing and to be in the harem is another.
From the start she can't be his [Queen], she is the last of the Four Great Seraphs, her job is to maintain the RG system and lead the angels, also she is a pure angel (holy being) created by God, Kiba's BB may be able to fuse holy and demonic, but there is no info on a pure blood angel being reincarnated as a devil, to be frank it is not known if even pure blood angel or fallen angel can be reincarnated into a devil, all the reincarnated are either human, half human, dragon or other being.
And a pervy Gabriel wouldn't be funny, there is Irina in that role, a yandere Gabriel would be funny ...

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-07, 04:29
My theory on this new girl is she is possessor of Nereid Kyrie and Azazel's daughter.

DragonOsman
2018-07-07, 08:52
@Boobie_loving_alien: Yeah, like Bodo said, even if Gabriel joins his harem (which might not happen, but there are people who want it to and that includes me), that doesn't mean she can be in his peerage. And while Ise's peerage is also part of his harem, a girl doesn't have to be in his peerage to be in his harem. Look at Rias and Akeno for example. And besides, again, she's an angel. Why would she become a devil even if it's possible for an angel to become one (which it most likely isn't)? And the girls who are in his harem but also have a responsibility at their home are going to be local wives. And they won't be in his peerage either because that aforementioned responsibility is more important to them. Kunou, who has to succeed her mother as the Kyuubi leader when she grows up, is going to be a local wife. Gabriel, if she does join the harem, would also be one because she already has the responsibility of overseeing and managing the "System" of Heaven which is keeping her extremely busy.

I do want Lint and/or Mirana (Gabriel's ace) in the harem as well, and also Gabriel if possible, but let's just wait and see what happens.

@AzazelDxD: About your question regarding the 12th of the Heavenly Breasts: Ishibumi just said to look forward to it. That's all.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-07, 12:11
OK. I was thinking that MAYBE all Issei Peerage will be part of the heavenly breasts but..

That is impossible.. He needs like 4 girls too.. If Ravel is the 9th and New girl the 10th, is impossible.. :heh: :heh: :heh:

Elmenhilde Lover Azazel Daughter in Issei Peerage.. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. We should accept that Vali is the only Azazel son.

DragonOsman
2018-07-07, 12:45
Azazel has a harem, right? So the new girl could be a child he'd had with a human woman. And because of being part human, she was born with Nereid Kyrie.

As for his whole peerage being part of the 12 Heavenly Breasts. That's already wrong due to the fact that Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kuroka, who are also part of that, aren't in his peerage and also likely won't be (Rias definitely can't). And also because Irina, who is also included, isn't even a devil (and never will be), not to mention the fact that there are already 8 known girls out of the 12 with 4 of them being the already mentioned Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kuroka and only three of the other four being in his peerage (Asia, Xenovia and Rose).

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-07, 13:39
#B214

I know, I know... It's nearly impossible for Gabriel to join issei's haren\peerage, it's only my poor little hope.

I love Azazel's idea about making fall, Gabriel... On the other hand, I want her to continue being pure...

Only Issei can maker her fall...

Even though I still think that Issei needs more Tenshi

DragonOsman
2018-07-07, 14:14
She doesn't need to fall to be in his harem. And we have that special room given to Irina where an angel can have sex without falling, so there's no need to worry there either. But being in both the peerage and the harem would require her to become a devil and that's not possible. Only devils can be in a peerage.

And Gabriel being in the harem is unlikely. Her Ace, Mirana, being in is likelier. But I, for one, would like it better if they could both be in his harem. But yeah, again, either of them being in his peerage would be impossible because they're angels and only devils can be in a peerage.

And as for having more angels in the harem. He can have both Mirana and Lint in the harem. Not the peerage as well, but just the harem. Like Irina who also isn't in the peerage as well and is only in the harem in general, or like Rias who is his King and can't also be in his peerage at the same time.

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-07, 14:27
I thought that as well. Like rossweisse was the grayfia version in issei's harem I think that mirana is Gabriel's one.

Too sad. I feel like Issei don't have any "high class" member in his harem, not counting rias as a princess... I'm talking about somebody more... Adult? Maybe kuroka and rossweisse can be put in this group but...

Well, too bad for us I suppose.

By the way... In order to be in the peerage... Issei will need to an angel to become fallen to reincarnate him\her into a devil? Mmm... Too many obstacles... Gabriel is really off of limits.

Palmito
2018-07-07, 17:23
I thought that as well. Like rossweisse was the grayfia version in issei's harem I think that mirana is Gabriel's one.

Too sad. I feel like Issei don't have any "high class" member in his harem, not counting rias as a princess... I'm talking about somebody more... Adult? Maybe kuroka and rossweisse can be put in this group but...

Well, too bad for us I suppose.

By the way... In order to be in the peerage... Issei will need to an angel to become fallen to reincarnate him\her into a devil? Mmm... Too many obstacles... Gabriel is really off of limits.

I dont think Issei needs them to fall. In fact the moment he turns them into a devil they will fall. If angels fall for thinking of impure things like sex, imagine if they are turned into devils?

DragonOsman
2018-07-07, 18:04
They just become fallen angels if they fall. But I don't think you can turn a pure angel or a reincarnated angel into a devil. The Brave Saints System is based on the Evil Pieces System and those "Cards" even use the same material the Evil Pieces use.

@Boobie_loving_alien: Again, Gabriel would have to be turned into a devil. Only devils can be in a peerage. Devils with Evil Pieces inside them, either those that were born as devils or that became devils via the Evil Pieces System. And it's that Ise's harem includes his peerage, not that his harem is limited to his peerage only. Keep that in mind. Like Irina, who is in his harem but isn't in his peerage, other angles like Gabriel, Mirana or Lint could also just be in his harem without joining the peerage as well.

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-07, 22:30
Sorry by the stubbornness.

Looking at Akeno... Can she be a devil because of her human ascendence? I mean, she is the proof that fallen angels can be devils too... Except that she is because of the half-human issue.

I think that the fallen angel existence is the possibility of an angel to become a devil... You know, the existence of Lucifer, the angel who become the most important devil. Leaving aside that this is a fictional universe...

Well. Thanks for answering.

Palmito
2018-07-07, 22:54
Sorry by the stubbornness.

Looking at Akeno... Can she be a devil because of her human ascendence? I mean, she is the proof that fallen angels can be devils too... Except that she is because of the half-human issue.

I think that the fallen angel existence is the possibility of an angel to become a devil... You know, the existence of Lucifer, the angel who become the most important devil. Leaving aside that this is a fictional universe...

Well. Thanks for answering.

"Angels cant become devils" is an opinion of Osman. Do not think this is a fact. The only thing said in the canon is that Evil Pieces can not reincarnate gods. Only that. A reincarnated angel may not be possible, but normal angels can definitely be reincarnated into devils. The problem is they will probably become fallen angels by doing this. Probably the only way for someone to be half angel and half devil would be to be born that way, like the son of Irina and Issei.

Lucidrago
2018-07-07, 23:07
While It's an assumption that angels can't be reincarnated as devils It's also an assumption to say that normal angels can be reincarnated as devils. All we have is Akeno as proof. And she isn't enough to provide an accurate conclusion on that matter.

Palmito
2018-07-07, 23:10
While It's an assumption that angels can't be reincarnated as devils It's also an assumption to say that normal angels can be reincarnated as devils. All we have is Akeno as proof. And she isn't enough to provide an accurate conclusion on that matter.

It is said in the canon that only gods can not be reincarnated. What else do you need? A list of all species of the supernatural world except gods?

fan
2018-07-07, 23:14
they cannot reincarnate Gods/Buddhas and Dragon God into Devils even with a Mutation Piece.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-08, 04:57
Angels can be factually reincarnated into devils. A motherfucking fish was reincarnated into a devil. Of course an angel can too.

bodo
2018-07-08, 05:29
Angels can be factually reincarnated into devils. A motherfucking fish was reincarnated into a devil. Of course an angel can too.
High School DxD:Volume 3 New Knight & New Rival
Part 2
“Ho…Holy-demonic sword……? Impossible……… The polar opposite of two things cannot merge……”
Till Ishibumi confirm it, reincarnating an angel (holy) into a devil (demonic) is noting more than a wet dream. (and no, just because a SG could fuse holy and demonic, it doesn't mean an angel can reincarnate into a devil)

TheWu8128
2018-07-08, 07:40
Then why did you use that as your example? Kind of defeats your own agruement. Saying somethings impossible, then that impossible thing happens :heh:

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-07-08, 07:42
@bodo Yeah probably not before God died but now, it can very well happen. Opposite restriction rule has no meaning anymore.

bodo
2018-07-08, 07:59
Then why did you use that as your example? Kind of defeats your own agruement. Saying somethings impossible, then that impossible thing happens :heh:
Look again, I never said angels can be reincarnated, I said there is no info about it (post #202, second post on page 11), and I just posted a quote from vol 3 where was mentioned opposite things cannot merge.

@bodo Yeah probably not before God died but now, it can very well happen. Opposite restriction rule has no meaning anymore.
Vol 4, Ise took Albions power (Ddraig and Albion are beings with opposing powers), the result was Ise survived (by luck) and obtain his power but his life span was shorten by a lot.
Angels are created by God, there is a chance for Angels to be subspecies of God like Grim Reapers.

Palmito
2018-07-08, 08:16
Look again, I never said angels can be reincarnated, I said there is no info about it (post #202, second post on page 11), and I just posted a quote from vol 3 where was mentioned opposite things cannot merge.

Vol 4, Ise took Albions power (Ddraig and Albion are beings with opposing powers), the result was Ise survived (by luck) and obtain his power but his life span was shorten by a lot.
Angels are created by God, there is a chance for Angels to be subspecies of God like Grim Reapers.

And yet a reaper (Benia) was reincarnated into a devil. The canon says that Evil Pieces just can not reincarnate gods. An angel is not a god.

bodo
2018-07-08, 08:24
And yet a reaper (Benia) was reincarnated into a devil. The canon says that Evil Pieces just can not reincarnate gods. An angel is not a god.
Half reaper actually, aside from valkyries and nekomatas (only the mother is nekomata though) half's everywhere ...

Palmito
2018-07-08, 08:34
Half reaper actually, aside from valkyries and nekomatas (only the mother is nekomata though) half's everywhere ...

And where is the proof that angels are subspecies of God? That was never said in the canon so it's something that came from your head. And I have not seen anyone here argue against the fact that only gods can not be reincarnated. So if an angel is not a god he can be reincarnated.

You said reincarnating an angel (holy) into a devil (demonic) is not possible. So please explain how Rias was able to reincarnate Akeno.

bodo
2018-07-08, 09:08
And where is the proof that angels are subspecies of God? That was never said in the canon so it's something that came from your head. And I have not seen anyone here argue against the fact that only gods can not be reincarnated. So if an angel is not a god he can be reincarnated.

You said reincarnating an angel (holy) into a devil (demonic) is not possible. So please explain how Rias was able to reincarnate Akeno.
Not gonna explain anything, over 90% of what is in DxD forum are "possibilities", I just posted a possibility not a fact ... to put it simply, till is not written in a DxD vol, all it is discussed here is bullshit; so there is no point in continuing this.

Palmito
2018-07-08, 09:12
Not gonna explain anything, over 90% of what is in DxD forum are "possibilities", I just posted a possibility not a fact ... to put it simply, till is not written in a DxD vol, all it is discussed here is bullshit; so there is no point in continuing this.

A possibility that has no basis in what was shown in the canon. You're right there's no point in continuing this.

Sauron12561
2018-07-08, 09:13
@palmito very simple really, Akeno is a half human, her Human half made absolutely sure she could be reincarnated

TheWu8128
2018-07-08, 09:28

I think you misunderstood me, I not agrueing for or against. I'm saying the quote you used about it being impossible to merge opposite things is funny because that impossible thing just happened proving that it is possible. Also if angels are sub-species of gods I sure it would have been stated at some point.

Palmito
2018-07-08, 09:30
@palmito very simple really, Akeno is a half human, her Human half made absolutely sure she could be reincarnated

But you have no proof of that based on the canon. Angels may simply be able to be reincarnated as the phrase "Gods can not be reincarnated" lets you understand. If it is specifically said that gods can not be reincarnated and nothing is mentioned about other species, it implies that any being can be reincarnated with the exception of gods.

fan
2018-07-08, 09:39
Unlike other myths Christian mythology only has one god and Michael name means who is like god. And the Angels are god of bible's children. He made them. @ Palmito evil pieces can't reincarnat buddhas are they gods

Lucidrago
2018-07-08, 11:39
Okay let's get back on topic.

So what do you guys think this girl's connection to the Underworld is? As Ajuka said It's the Underworld's matter.

Because I just think she's human.

DragonOsman
2018-07-08, 11:47
Yes, I was just stating an assumption of mine when I said that angels can't be reincarnated into devils. But at the very least, someone that's already a reincarnated angel shouldn't be able to be reincarnated into a devil because that would be a double reincarnation. The Cards that the Brave Saint System uses are made by the same material as the Evil Pieces. Still, though, even if Gabriel could be reincarnated, she won't be because 1. she has a strong faith in God and 2. she's in the same boat as Kunou except she's even busier as the one managing the System of Heaven now that Michael is inside the Isolation Barrier Field fighting Trihexa.

And Akeno isn't a pure fallen angel; she's a half-breed. That's why she's an exception either way.

@Lucidrago: Yeah, I also think she's at least half-human. Let's wait and see, though.

Lucidrago
2018-07-08, 12:17
I meant that I believe she's human. No other species. Just purely human.

DragonOsman
2018-07-08, 12:29
I know. And I'm saying she's at least part human. Either way, let's just wait and see for now.

bashkim1234
2018-07-09, 11:11
The girl will joined Ise peerage this for sure, but what species she is, this is different story. She could be a pure human or half breed. And I think angel can be reincarnated into devil, because it was never stated, that pure angel have divine aura like a god.

Lucidrago
2018-07-09, 11:58
Really she's most likely just a human. We already have a half-human fallen angel like Akeno. And I doubt she's an angel.

To me it doesn't make much sense for her to be a half-breed.

AzazelDxD
2018-07-09, 15:07
Today. Ishi said that maybe Yumi(kiba as girl) will appear again in Shin dxd:

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/1016323271506006016

He was talking about dxd fans of another countries too.

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/1016325423410524160

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status/1016326242679775233

Boobie_loving_alien
2018-07-09, 17:53
I suppose that the new girl is the longinus one but...

My bet on the new girl in the peerage is Yumi!!!

Lucidrago
2018-07-09, 18:24
Yumi ends up splitting off from Kiba and becomes her own person. Basically Kiba's twin. And she is totally in love with Issei as Yumi was the part of Kiba that was gay for Issei and now that she's gone he can pursue Tsubaki. And Yumi ends up becoming Issei's second knight. She only has Sword Birth as her Sacred Gear and didn't get anything else from being a part of Kiba. So she just has Sword Birth in its base state.

Yumi ending up as an individual person from Kiba. I got the idea from To Love-Ru.

fan
2018-07-09, 18:33
@Lucidrago i had the same thought as you. Well with harem shows like sekirei and maken-ki. Where a male is also a female joins the MC's harem.

The 48th Ronin
2018-07-09, 21:28
Yumi ends up splitting off from Kiba and becomes her own person. Basically Kiba's twin. And she is totally in love with Issei as Yumi was the part of Kiba that was gay for Issei and now that she's gone he can pursue Tsubaki. And Yumi ends up becoming Issei's second knight. She only has Sword Birth as her Sacred Gear and didn't get anything else from being a part of Kiba. So she just has Sword Birth in its base state.

Yumi ending up as an individual person from Kiba. I got the idea from To Love-Ru.

We had Ophis as a precedent. This scenario is VERY likely to happen. :heh: :p

Palmito
2018-07-09, 21:51
I'll predict the future for you guys. The mysterious development of Yasaka in Shin will be a pregnancy. She is pregnant and will release Kunou from the duties of the next Youkai leader. Kunou will become Issei's Rook, Yumi the knight, Verrine the Queen, and the new girl picks up the 8 pawns. The peerage will be complete with:

King: Issei
Queen: Verrine
Bishop: Ravel
Bishop: Asia
Knight: Xenovia
Knight: Yumi
Rook: Rose
Rook: Kunou
Pawn: The new girl who has Nereid Kyrie

Just wait and see.

Lucidrago
2018-07-09, 22:02
I agree with you about everything except Verrine being his queen. I still see the new girl as becoming Issei's queen. As his queen will need to have a close relationship with Issei. Like Rias and Akeno.

I see Yasaka being pregnant as unlikely, but if she is........Cao Cao's the father. :heh:

Sekiryuu12
2018-07-09, 23:41
... Oyakodon is the only way.

thefreakmike
2018-07-10, 00:03
Ah... I see you are a man of culture as well

The 48th Ronin
2018-07-10, 01:07
I see Yasaka being pregnant as unlikely, but if she is........Cao Cao's the father. :heh:

I just spilled my drink reading this.

Lucidrago
2018-07-10, 01:12
Cao Cao put his holy spear into her foxhole.

Cao Cao: "I came to apologize.........well Sakra sent me. But anyways, I'm sincerely sorry for kidnapping you and using you as a power source to summon Great Red."

Yasaka: "How sorry are you?"(seductive expression on her face)

Cao Cao: "Very."

Yasaka: "Well can you show me how sorry you are?"

Cao Cao: (Gulps)"What do you mean by that?"

Yasaka: (Starts slipping off top)"It's been a while since I experienced the body of a man. Especially one as(looks down at Cao Cao's pants)..............blessed as you."

Cao Cao: "Well I was born with the 'holy spear.' "

Yasaka: "Well would you like to show me?"

Spongebob time card: "One hour later."

(Cao Cao teleports to Indra)

Indra: "So how was it?"

Cao Cao: "Surprisingly hairy."

The 48th Ronin
2018-07-10, 01:16
Cao Cao put his holy spear into her foxhole.

Cao Cao: "I came to apologize.........well Sakra sent me. But anyways, I'm sincerely sorry for kidnapping you and using you as a power source to summon Great Red."

Yasaka: "How sorry are you?"(seductive expression on her face)

Cao Cao: "Very."

Yasaka: "Well can you show me how sorry you are?"

Cao Cao: (Gulps)"What do you mean by that?"

Yasaka: (Starts slipping off top)"It's been a while since I experienced the body of a man. Especially one as(looks down at Cao Cao's pants)..............as blessed as you."

Cao Cao: "Well I was born with the 'holy spear'?"

Yasaka: "Well would you like to show me?"

Spongebob time card: "One hour later."

(Cao Cao teleports to Indra)

Indra: "So how was it?"

Cao Cao: "Surprisingly hairy."

For the love of every pantheon, write this fanfic. :p

Sauron12561
2018-07-10, 03:52
God damn it Luci, Why did you just do this?:heh:

TheWu8128
2018-07-10, 07:06
Sounds like someone has been watching bad porn :heh:

@Palmito I like your team, but I picture him having 2 more members in his peerage. Whoever came up with the Yumi idea I like that idea.