PDA

View Full Version : High School DxD Light Novel - Character Speculation/Theories: Issei's Peerage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:04
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all speculation, theories, and general discussion related to Issei's Peerage.

Thread Guidelines
No campaigning!
No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourites.

Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for characters you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

Discuss, don't chat.
Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=animesuki_faq#faq_as_irc) or Social Groups (http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php).

Have fun, but post intelligently.
It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

As this is a source material thread, it is expected that you should be reasonably caught up to the latest source material when participating. However, if spoiling major plot points that others may not yet have read, please be considerate and use properly-labelled spoiler tags that indicate to the reader whether it's safe to open the tag. Spoiler tags with no label are not allowed!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Until now (Shin DxD vol. 1) Issei officially got these member:
Queen: Ingvild Leviathan
Bishop 1: Asia Argento
Bishop 2: Ravel Phenex
Knight 1: Xenovia Quarta
Knight 2: Bennia Orcus
Rook 1: Rossweisse

The vacancies are: Rook 2(Mutation Piece) - 8 Pawns

godz
2018-08-14, 11:14
the only way left by verrine in the nobility of issei is that he uses the 8 pawns and if they are not enough they become mutated

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:18
In my opinion, we'll get almost for sure a new character as second Knight, since it's highly possible that Jeanne will just stay human.

About the Rook, I don't know who could become one. I know that many speak about Tiamat, but I think she will sign a contract to be the familiar of someone, since she was introduced to be a powerful candidate as a familiar by the Familiar Master.

About pawns, I think that a couple of good candidates could be Elmenhilde and Kiyome Abe. Elmenhilde would be probably worth 2-3 pawns and Kiyome 1 (considering even Issei's power growth).

We don't know yet if Issei possesses a mutation piece and that could change many things too.

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:19
the only way left by verrine in the nobility of issei is that he uses the 8 pawns and if they are not enough they become mutated

or a mutation piece, but the pieces cannot become mutated before to having reincarnated someone (they can do it only after, according to the growth of the person itself). You can receive only a mutation piece if you're lucky, having more would be unfair to the others.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-14, 11:23
In my opinion, we'll get almost for sure a new character as second Knight, since it's highly possible that Lint will become a brave saint if she will ever decide to turn into something else and that the other swordswoman who could become a Knight is Jeanne, but the same discourse could me made about her (she will more likely remain a human).

About the Rook, I don't know who could become one. I know that many speak about Tiamat, but I think she will sign a contract to be the familiar of someone, since she was introduced to be a powerful candidate as a familiar by the Familiar Master.

About pawns, I think that a couple of good candidates could be Elmenhilde and Kiyome Abe. Elmenhilde would be probably worth 2-3 pawns and Kiyome 1 (considering even Issei's power growth).

We don't know yet if Issei possesses a mutation piece and that could change many things too.

Lint is already a Brave Saint.

I don't think Elmenhilde will become a Pawn I would prefer her remain as a vampire.

I do agree with Kiyome Abe becoming one of Issei's Pawns.

Lucidrago
2018-08-14, 11:27
Lint is already a Brave Saint as it was shown that she was a reincarnated angel in Volume 24 in the Rias vs Vali match.

For Verrine, it said that evil pieces can't work on gods or god-class beings. Verrine being a Super Devil and defeating Mahabali and his team of Asuras along with Balberith just closes off the possibility of her becoming Issei's or anyone's servants.

Yes there's Issei but Rias reincarnated him into a devil before he became able to defeat god-class beings. And now we see the affect that is having on Issei's pawn pieces as all of them mutated.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-14, 11:32
@Lucidrago It was stated that Evil Pieces can't work on Gods. Evil Pieces can work on God-Class beings because God-Class beings aren't Gods but beings that are God-Class it would just take a King strong enough to use Evil Pieces on them which there are very few you can for example Surtr 2nd.

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:35
Lint is already a Brave Saint as it was shown that she was a reincarnated angel in Volume 24 in the Rias vs Vali match.

For Verrine, it said that evil pieces can't work on gods or god-class beings. Verrine being a Super Devil and defeating Mahabali and his team of Asuras along with Balberith just closes off the possibility of her becoming Issei's or anyone's servants.

Yes there's Issei but Rias reincarnated him into a devil before he became able to defeat god-class beings. And now we see the affect that is having on Issei's pawn pieces as all of them mutated.

Oh yeah I forgot about Lint already being a brave saint.

Being at a level of a god doesn't make you a god. Only if your category is "god" (or buddha) you can't be reincarnated. It's not a matter of power, but of status.

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:40
I don't think Elmenhilde will become a Pawn I would prefer her remain as a vampire.

Elmenhilde will remain a vampire even if she become a devil, she will conserve her traits of vampire. I think she will even because like this she could be able to be under the sun (since if you're powerful sunlight doesn't affect your power), since she is a pure-blood vampire, so she is a nightwalker. It's true that weaknesses remain even if you are reincarnated, but maybe becoming a devil would weaken her vulnerability to it.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-14, 11:46
@Ka-el I understand reincarnated devils retain they original race traits but I was thinking more along the lines that Elmenhilde already has a long life span but I am thinking about future possible harem members that have short life spans compared to devils that Issei could use his Evil Pieces on to gain a long life span.

Ka-el
2018-08-14, 11:55
@Ka-el I understand reincarnated devils retain they original race traits but I was thinking more along the lines that Elmenhilde already has a long life span but I am thinking about future possible harem members that have short life spans compared to devils that Issei could use his Evil Pieces on to gain a long life span.

well remember that now Valerie is there, her SG can even restore the youth. And we don't know how long is a vampire life span but I doubt is comparable to devils which can leave more or less ten thousand years... And by the way a solution could be found (Issei's life will be probably almost eternal so for sure he will search for a way to live forever with his wives. Remember that they already said that while the soul is still unharmed you can always create a clone in which you can put the soul).

TommyG
2018-08-14, 11:58
I'd prefer it if Issei got all new people for his remaining peices since he got trade the first 4 but supposedly already introduced characters are going to join. I also would prefer it if Tiamat became Issei's familiar over a peerage member.

Lucidrago
2018-08-14, 12:09
@Lucidrago It was stated that Evil Pieces can't work on Gods. Evil Pieces can work on God-Class beings because God-Class beings aren't Gods but beings that are God-Class it would just take a King strong enough to use Evil Pieces on them which there are very few you can for example Surtr 2nd.

I read what it said in Volume 12 when Azazel was commenting on how Issei wouldn't be able to use evil pieces on Ophis and stated that the evil pieces weren't subject to work on god-class. I don't know whether that was meant to be 'gods' or 'god-class beings' though.

Well it never said that vampires have shorter life spans than devils so it's just safe to assume that all supernatural species have around the same lifespan.

But honestly I don't see Elmenhilde becoming his servant.

TommyG
2018-08-14, 12:16
Ophis is the dragon God

JBlast
2018-08-14, 16:25
One of the Kendo girls should become a peerage member and put that Kendo training to good use.

Lucidrago
2018-08-14, 16:42
One of the Kendo girls should become a peerage member and put that Kendo training to good use.

On the battlefield or in the bedroom? :heh:

TheWu8128
2018-08-14, 19:20
I see Elmenhilde joining as a pawn, I think Issei will have 3 pawns, she will be one of them.

B214
2018-08-14, 19:57
Well personally I'm hoping Ise would end up with more than 2 Pawns. I feel as though having a single 7/8 Piece Pawn should be something rare and not exist often.

Lucidrago
2018-08-14, 20:15
Honestly I don't see want any pawn Issei gets being worth more than 4 pawn pieces.

Maybe Issei will have like 4 pawns in his peerage.

TheWu8128
2018-08-14, 22:42
Well I said 3 pawns that seem like the perfect amount, one will be worth 2 pawn pieces and two worth 3 pieces

TommyG
2018-08-15, 03:31
I really don't want Elmenhilde to join his peerage, vampires really don't seem all that special when compared with some of the other species. Sure Gasper and Valerie are the exceptions but they both have Longinus sacred gears, aside from that really vampires have turning to bats or if they are high level fog. Plus Rias already has a Vampire on her team.

AzazelDxD
2018-08-15, 04:05
One topic about Issei Peerage..

I think that we will receive 2 completely new characters and... Verrine as Pawn(x8)..

With 3 girls is enough.. This is not a small harem..

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 05:29
I really don't want Elmenhilde to join his peerage, vampires really don't seem all that special when compared with some of the other species. Sure Gasper and Valerie are the exceptions but they both have Longinus sacred gears, aside from that really vampires have turning to bats or if they are high level fog. Plus Rias already has a Vampire on her team.

the reason why Elmenhilde to me would perfect it's because:
1) she wouldn't cost many pawns
2) the stronger is her team the stronger she becomes drinking her teammate bloods.

Elmenhilde would be an incredibly useful member, add the promotion to this and you have a great jolly. She can change her ability according to her enemy.

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 05:30
On the battlefield or in the bedroom? :heh:

no, just to stay put and watch while Issei sleeps with the girls they admire so much and vomit.XD

TommyG
2018-08-15, 05:35
But her power comes from others. I would prefer it if Issei's peerage members were powerful independently as well as in a team, Elmenhilde is only really a threat assuming she has others backing her

Lucidrago
2018-08-15, 06:45
And not to mention Gasper can do the same thing.

TommyG
2018-08-15, 08:54
I could maybe see Le fay joining Issei's peerage but I would prefer it if Vali got his own evil peices and joined his peerage. If the kendo girls join anyone's peerage I could see them joining Sona's since their view of Issei is the same as Sona and her teams was at first

JBlast
2018-08-15, 08:57
Still plenty of time for Ishibumi to give Elmenhilde a new power up that doesn't rely on blood sucking.

Lucidrago
2018-08-15, 09:30
Well that's her ability.

Would you say Ishibumi will give Issei a power-up that has nothing to do with his Boosted Gear?

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 09:34
But her power comes from others. I would prefer it if Issei's peerage members were powerful independently as well as in a team, Elmenhilde is only really a threat assuming she has others backing her

Well considering that she carries with her the blood of her teammates (as she did in the RG against Dulio) she can be dangerous even on her own. And we don't know how her vampire powers could evolve combined with the magic power granted by the status of devil. They said that the most powerful vampires can cover with fog an entire town. Becoming a devil she could become even more powerful than those kind of vampires. Vampires possesses very useful abilities and enhanced by devil magic she could become a real threat. And by the way this doesn't mean she won't become more powerful maybe with some tools or sort of. Who would have guessed that Xenovia would have obtained the full excalibur and even its scabbard when she joined Rias? Or that Yuto would have got the demon swords? Or that Asia would have made a contract with Fafnir and other 4 mass produced evil dragons?

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 09:37
I could maybe see Le fay joining Issei's peerage but I would prefer it if Vali got his own evil peices and joined his peerage. If the kendo girls join anyone's peerage I could see them joining Sona's since their view of Issei is the same as Sona and her teams was at first

I'm pretty sure Le Fay will join Vali (because of her being human would grant her a short life) because I don't see her becoming Issei's second rook (he already has a rook which has magic as her specialty: Rossweisse) and she is already his contract witch, and I can't see her becoming a pawn. I think she will be Vali's Rook (considering how he loves battles he will get his evil pieces sooner or later)

TommyG
2018-08-15, 09:40
How is her turning to fog suppose to be beneficial? Supposedly the fog can act as a barrier (something of a speciality of Rossweisse's) and that aside what if the blood gets taken from her or the vials are broken. Her power is still predicated on her teammates. I just don't see her being of any great help in one on one fights.

Royalknightftw
2018-08-15, 10:45
I don't see Elmen being reincarnated not because of her power (since she could get some power ups or some strong weapons), but it's because she was chosen to be the ambassador of Vampires to strengthen their relationship with other factions.

Hmmm, hopefully there is a female giant in Surtr's team and maybe he will ask Issei to take care of her.

bluestahli1
2018-08-15, 11:02
Why does everybody keep asking for Verrine to be in his peerage? is it because she was shown to have a gentle aura around her? for all we know she's just masking the murderer beneath that gentleness.

TommyG
2018-08-15, 11:17
I think it would be interesting if Issei added a giant, though is surtr asks him to then chances are she'd be a fire giant and that would kind of be stepping of Sirzech's toes

Lucidrago
2018-08-15, 14:40
Why does everybody keep asking for Verrine to be in his peerage? is it because she was shown to have a gentle aura around her? for all we know she's just masking the murderer beneath that gentleness.

Because she's a powerful female. That's why so many people want her in Issei's peerage.

DragonOsman
2018-08-15, 16:05
@Lucidrago: As CCP said, Surtr 2nd being in Sirzechs' peerage acts as proof that God-class beings can be reincarnated. But like I've said before, Ise is becoming a God himself and his Pieces won't interfere with that since the limitation is only for reincarnating someone who is already a God.

Back in Volume 1, Rias wasn't yet strong enough to reincarnate a God-class being. This means that if Ise had been God-class already by that point, then reincarnating him would've been impossible for her. This would also apply to Ddraig if he had still had his flesh body--someone at the same level as Rias in Volume 1 wouldn't be able to reincarnate him. At the very least, it would probably require either a Mutation Queen Piece or 8 very powerful Unused Pawn Pieces (Unused Pieces of Pawn that stayed with the King long enough during a growth period that made that King strong enough to be able to reincarnate a God-class being).

I do want Verrine in Ise's harem, but she may not be able to be in his peerage except as a Queen or maybe a Pawn worth 8 Pieces. I think she'll defect to the good guys' side, maybe after the tournament is over. She and Balberith already know that Hades hates Devils, since he already told them this, so I doubt she'll want to stay under him after the tournament unless she has good reason to. She's probably in the tournament under Hades only because she finds it fun, while Balberith is doing it because he's like Vali: someone who just wants a good fight.

Lucidrago
2018-08-15, 16:16
Is there a quote stating that Surtr Second is god-class?

DragonOsman
2018-08-15, 16:20
He should be, at least. He's the clone of a God.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-15, 16:27
@Lucidrago No there is no quote that states Surtr 2nd is a God-Class being but given that the original Surtr in the real life myths has him fight against the Norse Gods and even kill one during Ragnarok given that Ishibumi doesn't usually change the power of beings from myths so I assume that Surtr (original) in DxD is a God-Class being with his clone Surtr 2nd either being weaker than, as strong as or stronger that Surtr (original).

thefreakmike
2018-08-15, 16:45
Not to mention he got reincarnated with a mutation piece

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 18:58
@Lucidrago No there is no quote that states Surtr 2nd is a God-Class being but given that the original Surtr in the real life myths has him fight against the Norse Gods and even kill one during Ragnarok given that Ishibumi doesn't usually change the power of beings from myths so I assume that Surtr (original) in DxD is a God-Class being with his clone Surtr 2nd either being weaker than, as strong as or stronger that Surtr (original).

If I recall Surtr doesn't just kill Freyr, at the end of Ragnarok he burns down the entire world. This kind of power put him absolutely on a god-class level since he has the power to destroy the world.

Lucidrago
2018-08-15, 19:01

Well we can basically say Surtr is god-class but is there any proof that Second is god-class? We can't say that the clone would be as powerful as the original.

Ka-el
2018-08-15, 19:30
Well we can basically say Surtr is god-class but is there any proof that Second is god-class? We can't say that the clone would be as powerful as the original.

original Surtr has the power to destroy the entire world, even if the clone possesses half of his power he would be a god-class being. They said that if he fought seriously he could have destroyed the Jabberwocky and that his flames are so powerful that are able to burn anything. He is the ultimate Rook.

godz
2018-08-15, 21:02
original Surtr has the power to destroy the entire world, even if the clone possesses half of his power he would be a god-class being. They said that if he fought seriously he could have destroyed the Jabberwocky and that his flames are so powerful that are able to burn anything. He is the ultimate Rook.

we must remember that the mythology in dxd is different from the real one and that also varies in the levels of power
ex:
real myth
zeus> hades or poseidon
myth of dxd
hades> zeus or poseidon

Lucidrago
2018-08-16, 06:44
Well Hades is almost never mentioned much in original myth and isn't really an Olympian and just chills out in the Underworld 24/7. People just inflate king of the gods to being the most powerful one.

And do you guys have anything except speculations saying that Second is a god-class being? Would you guys say that the mass-produced Grendels and Ladons are as powerful as the originals.

All Mathers said was that if Second fought properly, THEY could have defeated Jabberwocky immediately. Not Second by himself. Would you guys call Issei god-class if he had a god-class power that he could only use once a year? That seems like the case with Second and his special flames as he couldn't fight any more after he used them.

TommyG
2018-08-16, 07:14
I personally don't think Surtr 2nd is as strong as the original just probably more along the lines of people like Vasco in that he is powerful enough to fight gods. Also in Greek mythology Zeus beat Typhon when no one else could so it's not really that outrageous to assume he's the most powerful of the gods.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-16, 07:42
Whether Verrine can join Issei's Peerage I think it would depend how strong she is as a Super Devil because we don't know how strong she is.

I think this is how the Super Devils compare to each other:

Balberith > Sirzechs = Ajuka > Verrine > Rizevim

Lucidrago
2018-08-16, 08:29
For all we know Verrine could be no stronger than Rizevim.

TommyG
2018-08-16, 10:05
True but by the same logic for all we know she could be more powerful then Sirzechs

DragonOsman
2018-08-16, 12:54
@Lucidrago: If Surtr in the original myth could destroy the world, and Ishibumi doesn't seem to go that far away from most myths aside from that of Christianity, it would mean that even if Second is weaker than the original he would still be God-class (though it depends on how much weaker he is). It may be speculation, but it does make sense.

And yeah, I'm with TommyG about Verrine. Let's just wait and see for now, but right now I'm thinking she's stronger than Rizevim was but weaker than Sirzechs and Ajuka.

Lucidrago
2018-08-16, 14:57
DxD myth=/=original myth.

Original myth: Shemhazai is listed as the leader of Grigori.

DxD myth: Azazel is listed as the leader of Grigori.

Original myth: Apophis is a giant snake.

DxD myth: Apophis is a dragon.

I'm not doubting whether the original is god-class or not but you guys are making Second god-class when you basically have no evidence.

Wouldn't Second be a Super Devil by that logic then?

Parry999
2018-08-16, 16:31

I'm not doubting whether the original is god-class or not but you guys are making Second god-class when you basically have no evidence.

Vali and Issei are HD tier and there only candidates. The seconds destructive power is higher then Grayfias clearly. Risevim was higher in god class then you think since he was stronger than the strongest grim reaper. Apophis is a giant flying divine snake though.

Lucidrago
2018-08-16, 17:31
So then why isn't Second a Super Devil then?

Parry999
2018-08-16, 17:53
So then why isn't Second a Super Devil then?

Cause his stamina is shit and is probably weaker then even Risevim.

bluestahli1
2018-08-17, 10:43
Where did it state that? and wasn't the Surt clone discarded because he was a failed experiment?

Parry999
2018-08-17, 14:58
Where did it state that? and wasn't the Surt clone discarded because he was a failed experiment?

He has bad control of his flames is why he was abandoned.

TommyG
2018-08-18, 09:21
Getting off the topic of Surtr 2nd, do you think Issei will get a youkai in his peerage? I don't think he'd get a nekomata but could he get a different type?

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-18, 09:39
@TommyG How about a female descendant of Shuten-douji for Issei's Peerage as a Rook?

TommyG
2018-08-18, 09:44
Would be interesting but I thought oni have already been introduced as those little coloured monsters Akeno has as her familiars.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-18, 09:47
Yeah but those were described as small oni.

DragonOsman
2018-08-18, 11:51

Isn't Shemhazai the leader of Grigori now? And Apophis is a serpent dragon in DxD. Try again.

Anyway, a youkai in the peerage sounds good.

Lucidrago
2018-08-18, 19:35
@Osman In the original texts, Shemhazai is listed as the leader of Grigori. In High School DxD, in the texts Azazel is listed as the leader of the Grigori.

Apophis is a dragon in DxD. A serpentine dragon, but nonetheless still a dragon, not a snake. There's a difference between snakes and dragons.

What I was getting at is that the way the texts are written in DxD are not the same as the original myths are in our world.

TommyG
2018-08-19, 08:41
@Lucidrago to be fair Ophis is the dragon god and yet her power takes the forms of snakes. The lines between snake and dragon seem pretty blurred in DxD

Lucidrago
2018-08-19, 09:23
Well is Typhon a dragon? Is Falak, one of Ajuka's servants, a dragon?

Well dragons and snakes are related, they are far from the same thing.

TommyG
2018-08-19, 09:30
Well Typhon is a monster not a snake, just described with serpent characteristics like how Trihexa is described as having characteristics of a dragon, as for Falak I don't know. It just seems to me that in DxD mythical serpents are just added to the list of dragons

Lucidrago
2018-08-19, 09:48
The only ones you can use for that comparison is Apophis and Midgardsomir.

Being a serpentine-like Dragon doesn't equate to being a snake.

The point I'm getting at is that we shouldn't just assume that everything in DxD works the same as the original myth. For all we know, the original Heracles was just a human in DxD. And Artemis and Apollo are Zeus' and Hera's children in DxD.

Again just saying we done this thing a lot where we assume that DxD myth will be exactly like the original myth.

TommyG
2018-08-22, 11:57
Apparently old characters will be joining his peerage. The possible people I imagine could join his peerage would be Kiyome, Tiamat, Elmenhilde, Bennia, Lilitifa, Aika, Kunou, Yasaka or Verrine. Of all these people the only one I'd really like to see join his peerage would be Kiyome.

Emperor of D.
2018-08-22, 12:58
Apparently old characters will be joining his peerage. The possible people I imagine could join his peerage would be Kiyome, Tiamat, Elmenhilde, Bennia, Lilitifa, Aika, Kunou, Yasaka or Verrine. Of all these people the only one I'd really like to see join his peerage would be Kiyome.

The problem is that some of the people you named won't join due to their positions. Kiyome is the heir of her house of beast tamers. Also I doubt she would want to be a devil. Kunou is next in line to lead the Youkai of Japan. I doubt Tiamat would choose to be a devil and the only interaction she has with Issei is mainly because of Ddraig. Verrine is a wild card so we don't about her future. Elmenhilde is a high class vampire and she's too prideful to be a devil.

TommyG
2018-08-22, 13:04
I don't think most of them would join either but I just can't think of any other old characters who could join (except for Le fay whom I forgot to mention, although I don't see her joining either). If you can think of any I'm open to suggestions. Tiamat won't due to her involvement in rating games, Kunou, Yasaka and Elmenhilde won't due to their political positions, and I personally really don't want to see Verrine join his peerage.

JBlast
2018-08-22, 16:21
Jeanne for Ise's knight.

Verrine for all 8 pawns pieces. Verrine will come near the end of the series.

B214
2018-08-22, 17:43
Xenovia, Asia and Rose are old characters.

Lucidrago
2018-08-22, 22:06
I'm still betting on someone of a species from Hindu mythology joining his peerage. It's about time we get a new species in DxD.

TommyG
2018-08-23, 02:30
B214 When Ishibumi said that the team would be comprised of old and new characters I think he meant the remaining peices. A Hindu would be cool, I'd like to see his new peices all be something original.

B214
2018-08-23, 02:41
He only said Issei's team will consist of old and new characters nothing about old characters joining in shin.

TommyG
2018-08-23, 02:47
Oh... Well i feel a tad foolish. Thanks for the clarification I have hope again that his team will be all different species and factions.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-23, 03:44
We have 4 old characters which is enough so 4 new characters is best (now 3). New characters to be his other Knight and Bishop and have one be his Pawn. Verrine could still join Issei's peerage as that Pawn.

Lucidrago
2018-08-23, 09:04
But I doubt she will. I highly doubt that Ishibumi will have someone join Issei's peerage that will basically upstage Issei's current servants. Yes Ingvild has a high-tier Longinus and is the descendant of Leviathan but she has only just woken up and needs to learn how to use her power. Compared to Verrine who's an established Super Devil. Along with Balberith, they just easily defeated Mahabali and his team of Asuras. Having someone like that in his peerage makes no sense in the slightest.

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-08-23, 09:20
I also don't think Verrine will join Issei's Peerage I am fine with her join his harem.

Lucidrago
2018-08-23, 09:41
I just think that Vali's going to become that older brother she wants. And honestly I don't see her joining Issei's harem either.

And where was it said about Issei's peerage was going to be consisted of old and new characters? And was it referring to Issei's team or his peerage?

TheWu8128
2018-08-24, 07:19
We have 4 old characters which is enough so 4 new characters is best (now 3). New characters to be his other Knight and Bishop and have one be his Pawn. Verrine could still join Issei's peerage as that Pawn.

You mean Knight and Rook right he doesn't have a bishop piece left

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-08-24, 07:22
Yes Rook I meant

Lucidrago
2018-08-24, 09:03
You mean Knight and Rook right he doesn't have a bishop piece left

And Yasaka could still become his rook.

First people were saying that Verrine would become his queen. But that was ruined when Ingvild became his queen(called it!). But now people want Verrine to become his pawn.

Again adding someone that will automatically upstage the rest of Issei's servants like a Super Devil makes no sense.

TommyG
2018-08-24, 09:07
I agree with Lucidrago that Verrine won't join Issei's peerage but at the same time It didn't exactly take long for Issei to out class the rest of Rias' peerage

TheWu8128
2018-08-24, 18:13
I disagree I can see her joining toward the very end of Shin. After they dealt with Hades and his Circle of Death.

Lucidrago
2018-08-24, 18:59
I prefer Legion of Doom and Gloom. :heh:

Darksider555
2018-09-02, 16:40
I have new ideas for Ise peerage members. I would prefer if Ise doesn't add anyone who is stronger than Ingvild since I want her to be the second most powerful member after Ise. So that means no Nyx or Verrine. Ingvild's potential should be Maou or Super devil. As for the rest of the characters they will be my original ideas.

Rook: A half human Ice dragon. She has pure white skin with light blue hair that is tied into a pony tail. Her eyes are also light blue & her body is well toned & she is well endowed. She wears a blue/black catsuit when in combat.
*She has a Sacred Gear, "Volcanic Wrath", which takes the form of a flaming axe which can be used to create ground quakes that launch lava. It's earth spiliting power is inferior to "Regelus Nemea" but it's still powerful. Her Balance Breaker is "Vocanic Vanguard", which adds a shield and gauntlets which add an extra layer of protection.

Knight: A Japanese swordswoman with a Katana type Demonic Sword, most likely Muramasa. She has straight black hair which is a bit wavy. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's & Irina's. She wears a japanese type kimoto which has long sleeves but leaves her shoulders exposed. The kimoto goes down to her legs, leaving the area around the belly button exposed as the bottom portion forms a short black skirt and she wears high heel boots that go a bit above her knees. She is very skilled with her demonic sword, being immune to it's negative effects due to the swords being bound to her family.
*She has a Sacred Gear called "Gale Flash Wing" and it's Balance Breaker: "Storm Destroyer"

[Gale Flash Wing]- A Sacred Gear which takes the appearance of 4 multicolored wings that protrude from the back of the possessor. The wings can produce powerful gusts of wind with each flap that the possessor can use to attack the enemy. The possessor can also use the wind to propel them allowing them to move at very fast speeds while flying. Can also increase the force of their physical attacks through the powerful wind created from their wings.

[Storm Destroyer]- Balance Breaker. The number of wings double to 8. Vastly increases the power output. In addition the body of the possessor in a layer of wind that acts as a defense and can actually reflect certain attacks(weak attacks or attacks of a certain nature). Can also create a giant whirlwind surrounding them and spinning in place really fast to the point where wind rapidly starts accumulating and turns into a whirlwind.

Pawn (3 pieces): A Onee-sama type beauty with long silver hair which is tied into a wavy ponytail, dark-olive tan colored skin, large breasts that are the same size as Rossweise's & yellow eyes. She wears a black dress that cover her front & backside leaving the sides of her dress completely exposed which tie the dress together with yellow bracelets. Her dress has a slight hole opening around the chest area which gives good look at her ample chest.
*She is a skilled druid with nature based magic. Due to her training she has good hand to hand skills which she can enhance with Touki as she was able to learn to access it via her earth manipulation. She can also influence fauna and use it to attack her enemies.

Pawn (2 pieces): a Succubus born between a union of a female Succubus & a male magician. She has long light green & green eyes. Her body is well developed, with her breasts being as large as Rias's She wears black corset dress with black high hell boots that extend up slightly above her knees. She also wears black long gloves. She can extend her Succubus wings which look similar to devil or vampire wings & tail as she chooses.
*She can use illusion magic to confuse her enemies and she can enhance her beauty to entrance her male opponents. Due to her human heritage, she can use a Sacred Gear.

[Moonlight Bow]: A bow that can launch energy arrows that are filled with the powers of the Moon. The arrows can be charged for extra power. The longer the charge, the more powerful the arrow.

Balance Breaker-[Moonfall Archress]: The bow charge time is reduced and it's arrows can be rapid fired. The bow can launch a barrage of starblasts from the sky but this ability needs to recharge.

Pawn (3 pieces)- She had emerald eyes & blond hair which is styled in a braided bun. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's. She wears red/black corset and red dress. She wears black high heel boots and red stockings that go up to her thighs. She occasionally styles her hair in twin tails.
* She uses the Holy Sword Secace. She also has a Sacred Gear called [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

[Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory] : Raises nearby allies fighting ability.
Balance Breaker : widens the area of effect & allows the wielder use a new flag, each with it's own effect:
Red flag [Dragon's Burning Flag] : boosts offensive abilities of allies.

Blue flag [King's Knightly Flag]: boosts defense and endurance of allies.

Black flag [Heretic Sorcerer's Dark Flag]: puts curses on enemies. A curse lowers an enemy's abilities randomly and strengthens debuffs that the enemy already suffers.

White flag [Pious Saint's Holy Flag]: puts blessings on allies. A blessing lowers an ally's consumption of stamina and strengthens buffs that the ally already is enjoying.

Special thanks must go to @Lucidrago for the idea of [Gale Flash Wing] & @Norn for the idea of [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

Deathraptor2016
2018-09-02, 20:15
Those are some interesting idea for peerage member for Ise

TommyG
2018-09-03, 06:52
I really like the Idea for the rook and the druid pawn. The contrast of her sacred gear and dragon heritage seems pretty cool. The pawn with the flags isn't really needed though in my opinion. Considering that between Issei's transfer and Ingvild's singing they can booster the abilities of his team, aside from her black flag her power seems a little redundant

Darksider555
2018-09-03, 07:29
I really like the Idea for the rook and the druid pawn. The contrast of her sacred gear and dragon heritage seems pretty cool. The pawn with the flags isn't really needed though in my opinion. Considering that between Issei's transfer and Ingvild's singing they can booster the abilities of his team, aside from her black flag her power seems a little redundant

Agreed, but I need an idea for a support type SG, and I ran out of ideas so I decided to borrow some ideas. I'm hoping that someone could come up with a better idea for a support type SG.:heh:

Asia has healing, Ise & Ingvild have boosting, so what is needed?:confused:

Rossweisse can bind with her sealing spells & enhance attributes with support magic.

Ravel seems to be a more offense focused Bishop. So Ise needs more technique & support which is why that pawn is also a knight type.

TommyG
2018-09-03, 08:01
I think he needs more power players (as well as technique) Rossweisse and Ravel are wizard type, Asia and Ingvild are support, leaving just Xenovia as a power type.

Darksider555
2018-09-03, 08:10
I think he needs more power players (as well as technique) Rossweisse and Ravel are wizard type, Asia and Ingvild are support, leaving just Xenovia as a power type.

I already took care of the power problem by adding the Druid Pawn & Dragon Rook.
And Wizard as well.

For power we have: Xenovia, Druid Pawn & Dragon Rook.
For wizard we have: Roseweisse, Ravel & Succubus pawn.

Which just leaves support & technique.

I think Ingvild will be a all rounder type since she can use demonic power similar to a wizard type due to her Leviathan heritage, her singing can boost or control dragons & she can command water & oceans on a large scale, perhaps superior to Sona when she reaches her full potential. She could solidify water similar to Mera from Aquaman to create constructs.

B214
2018-09-03, 09:19
Just add a sniper, support and technique obtain.

TommyG
2018-09-03, 13:30
I think a sniper might be interesting, could be a chance to introduce elves. Asia said that Ingvild was like her so I'm a little concerned that Ingvild will mostly be a support character and rarely fight

Darksider555
2018-09-03, 14:03
I think a sniper might be interesting, could be a chance to introduce elves. Asia said that Ingvild was like her so I'm a little concerned that Ingvild will mostly be a support character and rarely fight

I think Asia was talking about the situation that Ingvild was in as it is very similar to her own rather then her abilities.

As for the sniper, the Succubus can perform that role due to her bow SG.

TheWu8128
2018-09-03, 18:40
I have new ideas for Ise peerage members. I would prefer if Ise doesn't add anyone who is stronger than Ingvild since I want her to be the second most powerful member after Ise. So that means no Nyx or Verrine. Ingvild's potential should be Maou or Super devil. As for the rest of the characters they will be my original ideas.

Rook: A half human Ice dragon. She has pure white skin with light blue hair that is tied into a pony tail. Her eyes are also light blue & her body is well toned & she is well endowed. She wears a blue/black catsuit when in combat.
*She has a Sacred Gear, "Volcanic Wrath", which takes the form of a flaming axe which can be used to create ground quakes that launch lava. It's earth spiliting power is inferior to "Regelus Nemea" but it's still powerful. Her Balance Breaker is "Vocanic Vanguard", which adds a shield and gauntlets which add an extra layer of protection.

Knight: A Japanese swordswoman with a Katana type Demonic Sword, most likely Muramasa. She has straight black hair which is a bit wavy. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's & Irina's. She wears a japanese type kimoto which has long sleeves but leaves her shoulders exposed. The kimoto goes down to her legs, leaving the area around the belly button exposed as the bottom portion forms a short black skirt and she wears high heel boots that go a bit above her knees. She is very skilled with her demonic sword, being immune to it's negative effects due to the swords being bound to her family.
*She has a Sacred Gear called "Gale Flash Wing" and it's Balance Breaker: "Storm Destroyer"

[Gale Flash Wing]- A Sacred Gear which takes the appearance of 4 multicolored wings that protrude from the back of the possessor. The wings can produce powerful gusts of wind with each flap that the possessor can use to attack the enemy. The possessor can also use the wind to propel them allowing them to move at very fast speeds while flying. Can also increase the force of their physical attacks through the powerful wind created from their wings.

[Storm Destroyer]- Balance Breaker. The number of wings double to 8. Vastly increases the power output. In addition the body of the possessor in a layer of wind that acts as a defense and can actually reflect certain attacks(weak attacks or attacks of a certain nature). Can also create a giant whirlwind surrounding them and spinning in place really fast to the point where wind rapidly starts accumulating and turns into a whirlwind.

Pawn (3 pieces): A Onee-sama type beauty with long silver hair which is tied into a wavy ponytail, dark-olive tan colored skin, large breasts that are the same size as Rossweise's & yellow eyes. She wears a black dress that cover her front & backside leaving the sides of her dress completely exposed which tie the dress together with yellow bracelets. Her dress has a slight hole opening around the chest area which gives good look at her ample chest.
*She is a skilled druid with nature based magic. Due to her training she has good hand to hand skills which she can enhance with Touki as she was able to learn to access it via her earth manipulation. She can also influence fauna and use it to attack her enemies.

Pawn (2 pieces): a Succubus born between a union of a female Succubus & a male magician. She has long light green & green eyes. Her body is well developed, with her breasts being as large as Rias's She wears black corset dress with black high hell boots that extend up slightly above her knees. She also wears black long gloves. She can extend her Succubus wings which look similar to devil or vampire wings & tail as she chooses.
*She can use illusion magic to confuse her enemies and she can enhance her beauty to entrance her male opponents. Due to her human heritage, she can use a Sacred Gear.

[Moonlight Bow]: A bow that can launch energy arrows that are filled with the powers of the Moon. The arrows can be charged for extra power. The longer the charge, the more powerful the arrow.

Balance Breaker-[Moonfall Archress]: The bow charge time is reduced and it's arrows can be rapid fired. The bow can launch a barrage of starblasts from the sky but this ability needs to recharge.

Pawn (3 pieces)- She had emerald eyes & blond hair which is styled in a braided bun. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's. She wears red/black corset and red dress. She wears black high heel boots and red stockings that go up to her thighs. She occasionally styles her hair in twin tails.
* She uses the Holy Sword Secace. She also has a Sacred Gear called [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

[Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory] : Raises nearby allies fighting ability.
Balance Breaker : widens the area of effect & allows the wielder use a new flag, each with it's own effect:

Black flag [Heretic Sorcerer's Dark Flag]: puts curses on enemies. A curse lowers an enemy's abilities randomly and strengthens debuffs that the enemy already suffers.

White flag [Pious Saint's Holy Flag]: puts blessings on allies. A blessing lowers an ally's consumption of stamina and strengthens buffs that the ally already is enjoying.

Special thanks must go to @Lucidrago for the idea of [Gale Flash Wing] & @Norn for the idea of [Holy Maiden's Flag of Promised Victory].

Good to see you again Darksider I see you been thinking about your characters designs sense the last time we talked. I like how you filled out the peerage :D

TommyG
2018-09-04, 04:46
I'd quite like to see a demigod from Greek mythology to be Issei's knight, I was thinking a daughter of Athena who wields a spear and shield. She could be a technique type which Issei needs but also since her mother is the goddess of strategic war she could help lessen the responsibility on Ravel as his tactician. Being part human she could have a sacred gear, since Heracles and Perseus both have the heroic spirits I was thinking something like an ancient Greek hero like Achilles thought I would imagine that would be a defensive sacred gear which seems more rookish

vietthai96
2018-09-04, 11:33
I'd quite like to see a demigod from Greek mythology to be Issei's knight, I was thinking a daughter of Athena who wields a spear and shield. She could be a technique type which Issei needs but also since her mother is the goddess of strategic war she could help lessen the responsibility on Ravel as his tactician. Being part human she could have a sacred gear, since Heracles and Perseus both have the heroic spirits I was thinking something like an ancient Greek hero like Achilles thought I would imagine that would be a defensive sacred gear which seems more rookish
Huh what? daughter of Athena? Did you read too much Percy Jackson? I rather see Ise take the Goddess herself into his harem than your fanfiction idea :heh:

TommyG
2018-09-04, 11:36
I have read Percy Jackson but that's not the reason, the demigod idea I like because in Greek mythology gods are constantly having children with mortals so it seems reasonable that they have kept up that practice, also since Ajuka said that Ingvild should be taken to see Hypnos it seems like an ideal time to introduce more Greek mythology characters.

Lucidrago
2018-09-04, 11:45
Well this is DxD so I really wouldn't say it would be exactly the same. I love Percy Jackson and all but again this is DxD.

For example, Zeus may just be a pervert in DxD and only had children with Hera.

TommyG
2018-09-04, 11:47
Heracles (the original) has already made an appearance as has the original Perseus, both of whom are Zeus' ilagitamet children

Lucidrago
2018-09-04, 11:51
No they didn't. Heracles who inherited the spirit of Heracles and Perseus who is either the descendant or inherited the spirit of Perseus appeared.

For all we know, the original Heracles and original Perseus could have just been regular humans and not dem igods in DxD.

TommyG
2018-09-04, 11:58
If you check the wiki page for the hero faction it lists Perseus as the inheritor of the demigod spirit Perseus although to be fair it says Heracles is the inheritor of the hero Heracles so it is a bit ambiguous

Royalknightftw
2018-09-04, 13:06
I am really up for the idea of Issei's peerage members and retainers consisted of someone from different backgrounds and myths since it could potentially add more world building.

TommyG
2018-09-04, 13:16
Royalknightftw I am hoping for something similar which is in part why I hope he doesn't only get 1 pawn, 2 or 3 would be preferred in my opinion. On reflection about my demigod character I have changed my mind to a daughter of Zeus. The reasons I now think this would be better are that Athena in mythology has no children while Zeus has several which leads to my 2nd reason. As a demigod she could have a sacred gear as all the other Greek sacred gear holders have a hero's spirit, with that in mind she could have Helen of Troy's spirit as a sacred gear since she also was a daughter of Zeus. The sacred gear could have an ability that draws the attention of men to the point that they turn on one another. The only problem I would have with this is that as Zeus' daughters her powers would probably control over wind and thunder which kind of steps on Ravel and Akeno's toes.

Darksider555
2018-09-04, 14:28
Royalknightftw I am hoping for something similar which is in part why I hope he doesn't only get 1 pawn, 2 or 3 would be preferred in my opinion. On reflection about my demigod character I have changed my mind to a daughter of Zeus. The reasons I now think this would be better are that Athena in mythology has no children while Zeus has several which leads to my 2nd reason. As a demigod she could have a sacred gear as all the other Greek sacred gear holders have a hero's spirit, with that in mind she could have Helen of Troy's spirit as a sacred gear since she also was a daughter of Zeus. The sacred gear could have an ability that draws the attention of men to the point that they turn on one another. The only problem I would have with this is that as Zeus' daughters her powers would probably control over wind and thunder which kind of steps on Ravel and Akeno's toes.

I prefer if Ise's peerage members powers didn't intersect with Rias peerage or are to similar to other members.

TommyG
2018-09-04, 14:45
I would too, hence her power being an issue for me but at the same time there is still some existing overlap with the characters powers already. Koneko can use her kasha technique to create flames which encroaches on Ravels pyrokinesis, similarly Issei as a dragon can also use flames.

Lucidrago
2018-09-04, 14:50
@Darksider The only thing I have against most of your ideas is that they are too similar to some other characters.

Powerful species and half-human and possesses a Sacred Gear: Vali, Ingvild, Gasper, Valerie.

And two of those physical descriptions seemed like you drew inspiration from Akame(Akame ga Kill) and Fine(Madan no Ou to Vanadis).

Darksider555
2018-09-04, 16:21
@Darksider The only thing I have against most of your ideas is that they are too similar to some other characters.

Powerful species and half-human and possesses a Sacred Gear: Vali, Ingvild, Gasper, Valerie.

And two of those physical descriptions seemed like you drew inspiration from Akame(Akame ga Kill) and Fine(Madan no Ou to Vanadis).

I mostly drew inspiration from Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou for the character apperances.

I'm not to bothered by the hybrid situation as that is a general state that isn't just unique to say Vali.

I wanted to balance out the weaknesses of ise's team. And a team of hybrids could be Ise's team unique trope.

B214
2018-09-04, 17:56
No they didn't. Heracles who inherited the spirit of Heracles and Perseus who is either the descendant or inherited the spirit of Perseus appeared.

For all we know, the original Heracles and original Perseus could have just been regular humans and not dem igods in DxD.

You can't inherit the name if the person never existed though. Well it could be that they copied Cao Cao and took on another name just for the sake of it but we do know Hercules/Heracles exist.

[Wait! Is that the Nemean Lion!? No, that jewel is……]

It seemed like sensei who was the commentator realised something and became shocked. The announcer then asked him.

[What do you mean?]

[……It was originally the opponent who the original Hercules faced in one of his twelve labours……. The God from the Bible captured one of them and sealed it inside the Sacred Gear. It became something that was listed as one of the thirteen Longinus. If you master it, you can split the Earth in a single swing, and it can also transform into a huge lion. The “Regulus Nemea”! I remember it also had an ability to protect the possessor from projectile weapons. But I received the information that the possessor has been missing for the past several years. I never thought it would have become the “Pawn” of Bael Team……]

Lucidrago
2018-09-04, 21:03
I'm not questioning if they exist. I'm just questioning if they are demigods like in the original myth. The originals could have been just human heroes in DxD instead of half-god like in the original myth.

B214
2018-09-04, 21:50
True, we can't know till Ishi confirms it after all.

Parry999
2018-09-05, 01:13
I'm not questioning if they exist. I'm just questioning if they are demigods like in the original myth. The originals could have been just human heroes in DxD instead of half-god like in the original myth.

The term demigod exists though. It's kind of irrelevant to confirm it since humans have super powers anyway.

AzazelDxD
2018-09-05, 04:57

I am really surprised with your options.. But remember Ishi tweet(new/old characters)..

I think that he will add one last old character in Issei Peerage, maybe Le Fay(the only human in Issei harem) for give her more lifetime..

TommyG
2018-09-05, 10:45
I thought the same but according to B214 When I asked the same that the tweet didn't specify that his remaining peices would be both new and old characters, but his peerage would consist of old and new characters. As for Le fay's lifespan I'm hoping that Vali gets his own evil peice set so he can compete outside the Azazel cup and Le fay could be his bishop

Lucidrago
2018-09-05, 13:57
When was the tweet even posted and what did it exactly say? Because some people could just be misinterpreting it.

Ka-el
2018-09-08, 18:44
I am really surprised with your options.. But remember Ishi tweet(new/old characters)..

I think that he will add one last old character in Issei Peerage, maybe Le Fay(the only human in Issei harem) for give her more lifetime..

I think that Le Fay will become a devil through Vali, not Issei. Issei already has her as his contract witch. I'm sure Vali's gonna get his Evil Pieces (he could already get them since he is an ultimate class devil) so he will have the chance to fight in more rating games since he is a battle maniac (if I recall he already told Issei that he would like to fight him and Rias' team in a rating game kind of fight)

Ka-el
2018-09-10, 07:36
If we talk about some ideas that of course will never be realised in the novel, then I have some too.

Rook: the result of an experiment of Loki, realised mixing the genes of Bergelmir (frost giant), Surtr (fire giant) and Ymir (the first giant) in the body of a newborn human girl. To balance the amount of power injected into that girl Loki used his magic and forbidden spells, the purpose was the creation of a being that on his its could have caused Ragnarok. Mixing the colossal strenght of the first giant with the fire and ice, Loki would have created the ultimate weapon. And the fact of being human would have killed her in the moment her power became too great, granting Loki that she would have not been able to survive long enough to turn against him. Her body should have exploded so badly to ice the oceans and burning down the earth. Turning her into a devil and canalize her power though devil magic and, with the proper training, touki, could save her life. As Issei, she has to control opposite powers inside of her and find a way to balance them. Her physical strenght is extreme, and she can generate fire, ice and water which, once she will be able to master their full potential, could destroy the world. Sairaorg thinks that her full potential could put her on the same league or even above Regulus Nemea.

Knight: A european swordswoman of celtic origin with a SG called "Silver King" or "Silver Arm of Túatha Dé Danann". It's a SG which cover with silver the right arm (from the shoulder to the fingers of the hand) the owner. It grants the power to multiply the sharpness of the blade the right hand holds by 10 times. But when it's combined with the legendary sword Claíomh Solais, the conscience of the (dead) celtic god Nuada awakens and its real power is shown, evolving the SG giving it a power so great to be classified as a Longinus, since with the sword of the god himself, the sharpness is amplified by over 100 times and can cut everything in its way, even gods' soul with the Balance Breaker, which cover the whole body with transparent silver which turns the body into a sword itself (not physically, just the power), able to cut everything that tries to hit it, magic, weapons, body parts and even curses. The only way to stop the cuts, even the flying ones, is to catch them by the sides with an incredible amount of strenght. There are, however, weapons able, if properly used and with enough power, to hold on against its power: Caliburn and Gramr.

Pawn (3): The daughter of a half dwarf and half dark elf man and a human woman, so a dwarf-elf-human which gave her the height and appearance of a human woman, but the ability and magic of dwarves and dark-elves in creating and enhancing incredible weapons and objects. Since her power is supportive and not offensive, Evil Pieces required are just three, but she can greatly improve her force through the objects and weapons she can create.

Pawn (3): The inheritor of the soul of Circe, the goddess of magic/witch/enchantress/sorceress in Greek mythology. She has a SG called "Ancient Enchantress" or "Goddess of Transformation and Sorcery's Grimoire" which indeed has the form of a grimoire (spell book) in her left hand, with an incredible amount of magic formulas to perform great spells, especially the ones able to transform people and the creation of poisons. Her magic is also 3 times more effective against male opponents. With her Balance Breaker she can activate dozens of spells at the same time and, as long as she has a drop of magic in her, she is practically immortal. Another power granted by her BB is that her magic is 10 times stronger against male opponents.

Pawn (1): Kiyome Abe. Becoming a devil, she was went to the Familiar Master and using her ability as a Beast Tamer, enhanced by devil magic, especially considering the fact that Issei granted her the permission to promote in that forest, Kiyome captured many familiars and she was even able to take the evil and powerful Nine-Headed Hydra that Rias mentioned speaking to Issei long ago. On top of that, she also made friend with Tiamat and she accepted to become her familiar. Using her power of Beast Tamer combined with a spell she created, she found the way to improve her familiars' and beasts' power according to how she promote herself. When she promote to Rook, for example, all the familiars gain the trait of the Rook, improving their strenght and defense. She practically can promote her whole party of creatures when she promote herself.

Pawn (Mutation Piece): the descendant of the monk Rasputin, and she has a unique Sacred Gear since hers has been passed down from generation to generation because it was corrupted by the monk himself through mysterious black arts and pacts with the devils. It's called "Holy Profane" or "Evil Petrine Cross Which Defies God" and grants the wielder different powers. It has the form of a black Cross of St. Peter. The most feared of its abilities is the power to improve the power of any kind of evil creature, for example devils, fallen angels and vampires. It can also heal fatal wound on evil beings. It can also canalize dark power of the creatures with which the wielder came in contact, since a small portion of the improved energy it grants to evil beings is sealed into the SG. So the more creatures come into contact with it, the greater the power guaranteed to its owner. This power takes the form of what is called Dark Touki, a stronger and evil version of Touki, which is also much more difficult to control, since it grants the user an incredible amount of Senjutsu power. The malice that risks to corrupt the wielder is on a whole other level compared to Senjutsu itself, so it's almost impossible to master this power without losing oneself. If you are able to perform this feat, however, you obtain a body incredibly strong through Dark Touki and a Senjutsu so powerful to be considered almost bottomless, since it can only grow with new evil beings the owner meets. Once you master the Dark Touki, even if you're body is fatally wounded or even dismembered, it restores itself with dark healing power, giving the owner the ability to fight almost endlessly. In his BB, called "Symphony of the Dead" Holy Profane allows the wielder to summon a great amount of corpses imbued with Dark Touki, and the SG takes the form of a mystic keyboard. Playing it, the wielder controls the corpses with the music of a pipe organ and allows them use senjutsu to control the nature around them and dark touki to enforce their physical strenght. If they get destroyed, they becomes black mist and then they come back as they were before being attacked, so the only way to stop them is to stop the wielder. The Church classified Holy Profane as a "Desecrated Gear" because of its nature. They thought it was finally lost forever after they killed the last possessor (her father), then they found out that he had a child with a prostitute. Once they killed him, Holy Profane was passed to her and she was hunted down for months religious fanatics through the forests of Russia, and even Stray Devils pursued her to make her increase their power. Coming in contact with them and being force by them to use her gear, she absorbed malice and got out of control, killin the stray devils and chased away the fanatics with her evil power. Angels decided to kill her to prevent her from killing innocents like the other members of her cursed family, but Issei decided to stand up to them for her. Issei, being a devil, was not listened by her, and she attacked him after the malice in her got out of control, but Issei decided not to fight her, so he didn't even use his SG and kept taking all her powerful blows until her conscience stopped her own body when he was about to die instead of hurting her to defend himself. She healed him and started to cry desperately. Once she got he was about to die, she tried to kill herself out of guilt, but Issei stopped her with his hand, begging her not to do it, because her death would have hurt him much more than her attacks. Using Holy Profane with the instinct of wanting to save him, she healed his wounds and, in that moment, his Pawn/Mutation Piece started to shine, making him understand that she was the one destined to that Piece.

Lucidrago
2018-09-10, 09:23
The only problem with half of those is that you're putting their potential on par with the Longinus possessors without them being Longinus possessors themselves. Which would have them surpassing most of the main cast in DxD.

Your rook idea just sounds like another Second. And her being able to destroy the world would put her on par with the Longinus possessors.

Your knight idea was fine until you included the holy sword. And then just made it another Canis Lykaon.

And your pawn idea would automatically be a Longinus.

I like the ideas but you made most of them way too powerful and the Sacred Gears you just made into Longinus.

Ka-el
2018-09-10, 09:36
The only problem with half of those is that you're putting their potential on par with the Longinus possessors without them being Longinus possessors themselves. Which would have them surpassing most of the main cast in DxD.

Your rook idea just sounds like another Second. And her being able to destroy the world would put her on par with the Longinus possessors.

Your knight idea was fine until you included the holy sword. And then just made it another Canis Lykaon.

And your pawn idea would automatically be a Longinus.

I like the ideas but you made most of them way too powerful and the Sacred Gears you just made into Longinus.

the power comparable to a longinus of the knight is only related to the use of the holy sword of god himself, without it is a simple sacred gear, that's a condition.

the rook was created with 3 powerful beings made up with the power of a god like Loki.

about the pawn I didn't want to create a longinus but something different from a sacred gear, a corrupted version of it.

TommyG
2018-09-10, 10:20
I had an Idea for a knight or pawn from Hindu mythology, it's my understanding that in the Hindu religion there are denominations which focus on certain gods as the supreme beings one of which is called shaivism. The character would be a follower of that sect and more specifically the goddess of the moon and spirituality, Anumati. In DxD different factions have different magic so she would use Hindu magic based on lunar power. As a weapon she would use Gandiva, a bow from Hindu mythology that had 2 inexhaustible quivers and a bow with 100 strings. The power of the bow would be based on the compatibility of the user, the more compatible the more strings from which she can fire a barrage of lunar arrows upon the opponent.

AzazelDxD
2018-09-10, 12:21
If we talk about some ideas that of course will never be realised in the novel, then I have some too.

Rook: the result of an experiment of Loki, realised mixing the genes of Bergelmir (frost giant), Surtr (fire giant) and Ymir (the first giant) in the body of a newborn human girl. To balance the amount of power injected into that girl Loki used his magic and forbidden spells, the purpose was the creation of a being that on his its could have caused Ragnarok. Mixing the colossal strenght of the first giant with the fire and ice, Loki would have created the ultimate weapon. And the fact of being human would have killed her in the moment her power became too great, granting Loki that she would have not been able to survive long enough to turn against him. Her body should have exploded so badly to ice the oceans and burning down the earth. Turning her into a devil and canalize her power though devil magic and, with the proper training, touki, could save her life. As Issei, she has to control opposite powers inside of her and find a way to balance them. Her physical strenght is extreme, and she can generate fire, ice and water which, once she will be able to master their full potential, could destroy the world. Sairaorg thinks that her full potential could put her on the same league or even above Regulus Nemea.

Knight: A european swordswoman of celtic origin with a SG called "Silver King" or "Silver Arm of Túatha Dé Danann". It's a SG which cover with silver the right arm (from the shoulder to the fingers of the hand) the owner. It grants the power to multiply the sharpness of the blade the right hand holds by 10 times. But when it's combined with the legendary sword Claíomh Solais, the conscience of the (dead) celtic god Nuada awakens and its real power is shown, evolving the SG giving it a power so great to be classified as a Longinus, since with the sword of the god himself, the sharpness is amplified by over 100 times and can cut everything in its way, even gods' soul with the Balance Breaker, which cover the whole body with transparent silver which turns the body into a sword itself (not physically, just the power), able to cut everything that tries to hit it, magic, weapons, body parts and even curses. The only way to stop the cuts, even the flying ones, is to catch them by the sides with an incredible amount of strenght. There are, however, weapons able, if properly used and with enough power, to hold on against its power: Caliburn and Gramr.

Pawn (3): The daughter of a half dwarf and half dark elf man and a human woman, so a dwarf-elf-human which gave her the height and appearance of a human woman, but the ability and magic of dwarves and dark-elves in creating and enhancing incredible weapons and objects. Since her power is supportive and not offensive, Evil Pieces required are just three, but she can greatly improve her force through the objects and weapons she can create.

Pawn (3): The inheritor of the soul of Circe, the goddess of magic/witch/enchantress/sorceress in Greek mythology. She has a SG called "Ancient Enchantress" or "Goddess of Transformation and Sorcery's Grimoire" which indeed has the form of a grimoire (spell book) in her left hand, with an incredible amount of magic formulas to perform great spells, especially the ones able to transform people and the creation of poisons. Her magic is also 3 times more effective against male opponents. With her Balance Breaker she can activate dozens of spells at the same time and, as long as she has a drop of magic in her, she is practically immortal. Another power granted by her BB is that her magic is 10 times stronger against male opponents.

Pawn (1): Kiyome Abe. Becoming a devil, she was went to the Familiar Master and using her ability as a Beast Tamer, enhanced by devil magic, especially considering the fact that Issei granted her the permission to promote in that forest, Kiyome captured many familiars and she was even able to take the evil and powerful Nine-Headed Hydra that Rias mentioned speaking to Issei long ago. On top of that, she also made friend with Tiamat and she accepted to become her familiar. Using her power of Beast Tamer combined with a spell she created, she found the way to improve her familiars' and beasts' power according to how she promote herself. When she promote to Rook, for example, all the familiars gain the trait of the Rook, improving their strenght and defense. She practically can promote her whole party of creatures when she promote herself.

Pawn (Mutation Piece): the descendant of the monk Rasputin, and she has a unique Sacred Gear since hers has been passed down from generation to generation because it was corrupted by the monk himself through mysterious black arts and pacts with the devils. It's called "Holy Profane" or "Evil Petrine Cross Which Defies God" and grants the wielder different powers. It has the form of a black Cross of St. Peter. The most feared of its abilities is the power to improve the power of any kind of evil creature, for example devils, fallen angels and vampires. It can also heal fatal wound on evil beings. It can also canalize dark power of the creatures with which the wielder came in contact, since a small portion of the improved energy it grants to evil beings is sealed into the SG. So the more creatures come into contact with it, the greater the power guaranteed to its owner. This power takes the form of what is called Dark Touki, a stronger and evil version of Touki, which is also much more difficult to control, since it grants the user an incredible amount of Senjutsu power. The malice that risks to corrupt the wielder is on a whole other level compared to Senjutsu itself, so it's almost impossible to master this power without losing oneself. If you are able to perform this feat, however, you obtain a body incredibly strong through Dark Touki and a Senjutsu so powerful to be considered almost bottomless, since it can only grow with new evil beings the owner meets. Once you master the Dark Touki, even if you're body is fatally wounded or even dismembered, it restores itself with dark healing power, giving the owner the ability to fight almost endlessly. In his BB, called "Symphony of the Dead" Holy Profane allows the wielder to summon a great amount of corpses imbued with Dark Touki, and the SG takes the form of a mystic keyboard. Playing it, the wielder controls the corpses with the music of a pipe organ and allows them use senjutsu to control the nature around them and dark touki to enforce their physical strenght. If they get destroyed, they becomes black mist and then they come back as they were before being attacked, so the only way to stop them is to stop the wielder. The Church classified Holy Profane as a "Desecrated Gear" because of its nature. They thought it was finally lost forever after they killed the last possessor (her father), then they found out that he had a child with a prostitute. Once they killed him, Holy Profane was passed to her and she was hunted down for months religious fanatics through the forests of Russia, and even Stray Devils pursued her to make her increase their power. Coming in contact with them and being force by them to use her gear, she absorbed malice and got out of control, killin the stray devils and chased away the fanatics with her evil power. Angels decided to kill her to prevent her from killing innocents like the other members of her cursed family, but Issei decided to stand up to them for her. Issei, being a devil, was not listened by her, and she attacked him after the malice in her got out of control, but Issei decided not to fight her, so he didn't even use his SG and kept taking all her powerful blows until her conscience stopped her own body when he was about to die instead of hurting her to defend himself. She healed him and started to cry desperately. Once she got he was about to die, she tried to kill herself out of guilt, but Issei stopped her with his hand, begging her not to do it, because her death would have hurt him much more than her attacks. Using Holy Profane with the instinct of wanting to save him, she healed his wounds and, in that moment, his Pawn/Mutation Piece started to shine, making him understand that she was the one destined to that Piece.

Too Dangerous your rook. I thought that I was reading again about what would happen with Ingvild SC powers in Hades hands or worst..

Mutation PAWN. That Rasputin descendant is TOO DANGEROUS for the world too. :heh::heh:

I think Ishi is not going to give this kind of dangerous members to Issei Peerage... They will be strong but not in one crazy power level(except if Ishi adds Verrine as PAWNx8/Mutation Piece) I am sure that Xenovia will be stronger than the other KNIGHT.. Is more easy see your other options..

Issei&Ingvild will be the only with Longinus level powers in this peerage.

Lucidrago
2018-09-10, 12:36
the power comparable to a longinus of the knight is only related to the use of the holy sword of god himself, without it is a simple sacred gear, that's a condition.

the rook was created with 3 powerful beings made up with the power of a god like Loki.

about the pawn I didn't want to create a longinus but something different from a sacred gear, a corrupted version of it.

Still you're putting their potential at the level of the Longinus possessors with their abilities and powers.

We already have Second who is a clone of the original Surtr who couldn't handle the immense power he had so the Norse gods discarded him and left him to die until Sirzechs found him. And her being able to destroy the world would just be putting her in the same tier as the Longinus possessors. And plus Issei already has a being connected to Norse mythology in his peerage.

For the knight, the Sacred Gear was fine until you added the holy sword and made the girl have the potential of god-class and what she can do with the combination of the Sacred Gear and holy sword sound awfully like Canis Lykaon.

And the abilities you gave the corrupted Sacred Gear in its base state makes it a Longinus. And I really don't understand how a Sacred Gear can be corrupted. You have Sword Birth which creates demonic swords. You have Aeon Balor, Gasper's Longinus. And you have Canis Lykaon. So not entirely sure how a Sacred Gear can be corrupted.

TommyG
2018-09-10, 13:07
The overpowered abilities of the mutation piece character aside, I liked the element of a sacred gear that's inherited through ancestry. It's an interesting idea

cyberdemon
2018-09-12, 19:09
For his second knight I think Issei needs a spear user. Like maybe the weirder of gaebolg. Something besides swords

Lucidrago
2018-09-12, 20:10
We already have an OP spear user in this series and his name rhymes with 'Mao Mao.'

TommyG
2018-09-13, 05:57
I take it you have forgotten that xenovia, Lint, Yuuto, Arthur, Strada and Irina all use swords.

Lucidrago
2018-09-13, 06:07
And Bennia uses a scythe. Sairaorg's knight who rises horses uses a lance.

TommyG
2018-09-13, 06:11
So so far we have yet to see a spear wielding knight

B214
2018-09-13, 07:41
Who needs that, we need a bike riding Knight. XD

Lucidrago
2018-09-13, 15:15
Or a gun-toting knight who rides a motorcycle.

TommyG
2018-09-17, 09:29
Knight or pawn idea (preferably pawn) a magi from Zoroastrianism who either practices sun magic from the god Hvar Kashita or is a descendant of his and uses it in conjunction with the demonic sword Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar (a sword used by king Solomon to slay a specific demon but it had the ability to infect anyone it cut and the infection could only be cure by Solomon).

Lucidrago
2018-09-17, 15:49
What's with all these demonic and holy sword users? Why can't we have someone that uses a rocket launcher?

Darksider555
2018-09-19, 05:27
Knights are usually melee weapons wielders. Most usually wield swords with the expection of Bennia & Beruka Furcas. Swords are the most practical weapons to use and Holy/Demonic swords tend to be the strongest swords.

I wanted to add more characters from other myths but I don't have as much knowledge about Hindu or other myths.

I may alter some aspects of my pawns expect the druid.

TommyG
2018-09-19, 06:38
Pawn character: Egyptian priestess of Set or descendant of Set who practices Egyptian chaos and desert magic.
Sacred Gear: weightless feather, allows her to see truth, can't be confused by illusionary magic and can read people's minds
Balance breaker: Ma'at, allows her to return reality to order, instills a sense of truth and justice in those around her.
Her magic circle could contain hieroglyphics.

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 11:41
We have been discussing Ise's peerage but will we ever see who Rias replaces Asia, Xenovia & Rossweisse with?

I have some ideas for Rias replacements:

Bishop:Inheritor of the soul of Medea. She is a powerful sorceress who also wields a Twilight Healing but her BxB allows her to boost her healing abilites and buff her allies when using it. She is in a relationship with the hero Jason

Knight: Inheritor of the soul of Jason who was the leader of the Argonauts. He wields the sword of his great ancestor which has become a Holy Sword. He also has access to a SG called the "Sun Fleece" which is inspired by God of War's Golden Fleece. It allows him to empower his sword strikes with sun power and it can charge his sword for a powerful solar wave but that wave cannot be used repeatedly. His BxB is "Sun Fleece Guard" which allows him to create a barrier to shield himself against attacks but like his wave it cannot be used repeatedly. He is in a relationship with Medea.

Rook: Someone how wields a mace made by the Grigori which has anti magic abilites.

While I like your Circe idea a lot and feel it would compliment Ise's effectivness male opponents as Ise can already deal with female opponent I do think that @Lucidrago does have a point in that some characters are too powerful such as the Rook & Knight. I am hoping to come up with a character who can fill the role Roygun had in the tournament. Also I maintain that the hierachy should be

Ise>Ingvild>Xenovia at full power> everyone else.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 12:28
When you say hierarchy do you mean authority or power? Also I would prefer that any new characters form relationships with existing characters (not Issei) but Yuuto or Saji or Lou, also your rook seems a little underwhelming to he honest. And wouldn't the healer have the golden fleece since healing is what it did?

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 12:37
When you say hierarchy do you mean authority or power? Also I would prefer that any new characters form relationships with existing characters (not Issei) but Yuuto or Saji or Lou, also your rook seems a little underwhelming to he honest. And wouldn't the healer have the golden fleece since healing is what it did?

Well I mostly based the Golden Fleece on GoW so it has more of a defensive side. As for the Rook, I kind of know but I would need to add more characteritics to make it a unique character. The fleece has a variety of interpretations so it's powers can vary. Maybe change the SG for Jason into something more offensive so that the Rook can be defensive as we already have Koneko who is a bit of a offeisve Rook. But her physical power pales in comparison to other Rooks such a Balam, Rugal or Bune. Yuuto already has several love interests as does Saji.

What I mean by hierachy is that certain characters in the peerage aren't more powerful that other. No one is going to be stronger then Ise in his peerage but I want Ingvuild to be the second strongest since she is a Leviathan & has high tier Longinus.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 12:44
I agree that Ingvild should be second most powerful after Issei but I really don't see a problem with his other new members being more powerful then his current members. Asia, Xenovia and Rossweisse were all reincarnated by a high class devil who at best is above maou class while anyone Issei reincarnates will have a peice from a heavenly dragon class king. It seems only logical to me that they be more powerful.
While Saji has 2 girls interested in him and 1 he's interested in and Yuuto has 1 girl interested in him and 1 I assume is interested in him those numbers pale in comparison to Issei. Also there are characters who haven't got a love interest yet like Lou, Bikou or Vali.

Lucidrago
2018-09-23, 12:45
The only problem is that it seems like we're getting way too much Vali, Ingvild, and Gasper for these servants.

For example:

Very powerful species, has a powerful Sacred Gear that should be a Longinus, wields powerful sword or weapon, or both. Is the child, descendant, or has inherited the soul of someone really powerful or famous. And let's give them a Sacred Gear with abilities that make it a Longinus.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 12:52
I didn't really think any of my characters were that powerful, aside from maybe the Egyptian one. As far as the powerful species, weapons or being a descendant, it seems likely since they have a reputation of unique people in their peerages

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 12:56
My thought is that having servants who are SG users or hybrids will be Ise's peerage gimmick. I noticed something about Ise's servants. All the initial servants that Ise got in his peerage (Asia, Ravel, Xenovia & Rose) have good defensive abilites; Asia's BxB, Ravel's immortaility, Xenovia's Avalon & Rose's Rook barrier.

My peerage ideas are powerful but not compared to Longinus users or other high tier fighters.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 13:32
Darksider555 I quite like the idea of Rias' second rook being a werewolf, that way her rooks can fight like cat and dog.

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 13:37
@TommyG I'm a bit opposed to it as we already have Rugal on Sona's peerage. Maybe if there is a way to add wolf or dog type character whose character type isn't taken for instance a dog yokai.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 13:46
True I just think it would be funny since Ravel and Koneko had there bird car rivalry over Issei if she got a new one with a dog

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 13:58
I would prefer if there were only two person rivalries.

Like Rias & Akeno
Ravel & Koneko
Xenovia & Irina

Rias lacks raw physical power besides Ise since Xenovia left and a bit of support since Asia's healing is now Ise's weapon. Maybe they can trade before matches but I hope that Rias finds good replacements.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 14:01
Her rook and bishop should obviously fill the power and support roles but I wonder what sort of Knight she'll have? Since Yuuto's a technique I feel like they shouldn't be one too. Have we seen a wizard type knight?

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 14:11
Knights are usually technique types but there can be variations. Liban Crocell from the Bael peerage could be considered a wizard knight. We won't ever see a Support Knight.

Lucidrago
2018-09-23, 16:19
@Darksider Largely I was referring to @TommyG and @Ka-el.

But still seeing descendants of very powerful people who also have Sacred Gears or holy sword/demonic sword or both is getting very tiring. And seeing that is reminding me too much of Gasper; Vali, and Ingvild. And It's far too easy to come up with servants like that.

Descendant of someone famous and then they have a powerful Sacred Gear and they end up too has to even be a regular servant. And based on what you give them will make them quickly outshine almost all of the main cast.

TommyG
2018-09-23, 16:58
Lucidrago I don't really see why it's a problem introducing characters like that, the idea is that their peerages are suppose to be unique, people who wield one of a kind weapons or are descendants of significant mythological figures stand out. As far as outshining the main cast, it's seems to me that that would only make sense. The current members of his team were reincarnated by high class devils who are significantly weaker then him, his peices should be worth far more.

Darksider555
2018-09-23, 17:48
My idea is that certain characters are designed to be strong like Ingvild. This is why I'm not exactly a fan of the Nyx or Verrine pawn ideas. Characters are supposed to be on par unless the plot gives them significant power ups like Balor Princess Rias or Crimson Destructor Xenocia with both her holy swords.

The hybrid thing can be a bit of a stretch but certain characters have sired hybrids so we could see them as a unique way to worldbuild. I just added 2 hybrids & one of them is a succubus which is concieved by the usual succubus trope of seduction.

cyberdemon
2018-09-24, 02:46
Tosca will likely take over as a knight or rook. Becoming a knight give a sword and shield motif to the knights in her peerage. Becoming a rook will just increase her defensive powers even more.

sbh1fr
2018-09-24, 10:27
By the way, why should issei peerage members need to be powerful. The only requirement is to have big oppai.

That being said most of the candidate we know of so far are best suited for bishop spot. Or maybe pawns since convinient.
Talking about convinient, wonder if there would be a dragon female like tiamat to join the peerage. If tiamat join his peerage at least he wont have to pay her items draig borrowed xd. Though i dont see tiamat joining.
Also there is tosca. Although she's kiba's childhood friend, she should have a powerful sg that enabled her to escape death. I know its not the thread but that sg should be something to control time/space to even generate barriers good enough to keep her save for many years. She could be a rook.
As a side note i want to ask about kuroka. I remember her killing her old master and becoming a ronin devil.
Is kuroka still free to join issei and become part of his peerage since apparently she's in vali team but not in peerage..

Tyrant Ruler
2018-09-24, 10:41
By the way, why should issei peerage members need to be powerful. The only requirement is to have big oppai.

That being said most of the candidate we know of so far are best suited for bishop spot. Or maybe pawns since convinient.
Talking about convinient, wonder if there would be a dragon female like tiamat to join the peerage. If tiamat join his peerage at least he wont have to pay her items draig borrowed xd. Though i dont see tiamat joining.
Also there is tosca. Although she's kiba's childhood friend, she should have a powerful sg that enabled her to escape death. I know its not the thread but that sg should be something to control time/space to even generate barriers good enough to keep her save for many years. She could be a rook.
As a side note i want to ask about kuroka. I remember her killing her old master and becoming a ronin devil.
Is kuroka still free to join issei and become part of his peerage since apparently she's in vali team but not in peerage..

I don't think kuroka will join his peerage you got to remember kuroka requires a bishop piece that issei doesn't have anymore , since both his bishop piece are use for Asia and revel. plus if my memories are correct kuroka requires to piece of bishops . so she's most likely going to be in Issei peerage. she's probably going to be in vali when he gets or decide to make a peerage with his evil pieces.

TommyG
2018-09-24, 10:48
Well the plot of the series is about people getting progressively more powerful to fight strong enemies so anyone who will join his peerage will almost certainly be powerful. I'm pretty sure Kuroka can't join Vali since her master is dead so he can't trade her. Also I doubt Tosca would join Issei's peerage since it will double as his harem and most people think she will end up with Yuuto.

Darksider555
2018-09-24, 10:55
Maybe Kuroka can join Vali if Ajuka makes modifications. But Ise said that he wanted peerage female peerage members who were both attractive & strong.

“I’ve acted reckless until now in order to become a harem king. That is my goal, and my wish to become that hasn’t changed even now. —But, Tannin-ossan told me. That it’s a waste to set that as my final goal. So, I thought about it a little, but I think it’s useless to just aim for an ordinary harem. It’s best if I can make a harem with an attractiveness that won’t lose to anyone and that is strong in the games as well.”

Ise needs strong members if he wants to compete in rating games. So I think he would try to find girls who are strong & who would follow him. Maybe we will get stories about them but each girl would need a reason to join him.

sbh1fr
2018-09-24, 10:57
I don't think kuroka will join his peerage you got to remember kuroka requires a bishop piece that issei doesn't have anymore , since both his bishop piece are use for Asia and revel. plus if my memories are correct kuroka requires to piece of bishops . so she's most likely going to be in Issei peerage. she's probably going to be in vali when he gets or decide to make a peerage with his evil pieces.
Having his future wife in his rival peerage doesnt really seem something issei would accept.
Anyway. I dont think the piece usef to reincarnate kuroka is specified. Only her role in the international tournament being a bishop. Maybe wrong though.
Although since her abilities are more leaning toward a bishop. I'm speculating she might be a pawn since she was reincarnated from her mom master to be usedfor experimentation.
Not sure though. Need to recheck.

TommyG
2018-09-24, 11:00
A branch member of the house of Naberius reincarnated her for 2 bishop peices

Tyrant Ruler
2018-09-24, 11:09
Having his future wife in his rival peerage doesnt really seem something issei would accept.
Anyway. I dont think the piece usef to reincarnate kuroka is specified. Only her role in the international tournament being a bishop. Maybe wrong though.
Although since her abilities are more leaning toward a bishop. I'm speculating she might be a pawn since she was reincarnated from her mom master to be usedfor experimentation.
Not sure though. Need to recheck.like Tommy g said it was already said what piece kuroka is , and I don't see the problem of kuroka being an vali peerage issei really cant angry at that , kuroka was with vali from the beginning as a member of his team kuroka loyalty and fidelity are to different things kuroka may love issei but that doesn't mean she has to be in his peerage to show it. so i don't see why issei would've a problem with that if he did that would making a him jerk.

sbh1fr
2018-09-24, 11:12
A branch member of the house of Naberius reincarnated her for 2 bishop peices
Thanks. So she's worth 2 bishops. Can you please point at what chapter that info was presented...
Even so i dont really like for her to join vali peerage. Since vali's the rival of her future hasband. So she either stay masterless ronin, becomes a king herself (if possible) or ger azuka to tweak her piece so she joins his peerage.
I mean Issei's harem should either be in his peerage. Or in his master Rias peerage. If not they shoold remain free.

TommyG
2018-09-24, 11:13
I also doubt Issei would have a problem with Kuroka joining Vali's peerage (assuming at some point he gets one) but I doubt she would anyway. We know that once given a peice, that's the only peice they can be, so does that mean that Kuroka would have to cost Vali 2 bishop peices or any number of bishop peices would do as long as the king was strong enough?
I feel like if Vali's going to get a peerage he'll reicarnate people who's lifespan is significantly shorter then devils.

sbh1fr
2018-09-24, 11:20
I also doubt Issei would have a problem with Kuroka joining Vali's peerage (assuming at some point he gets one) but I doubt she would anyway. We know that once given a peice, that's the only peice they can be, so does that mean that Kuroka would have to cost Vali 2 bishop peices or any number of bishop peices would do as long as the king was strong enough?
I feel like if Vali's going to get a peerage he'll reicarnate people who's lifespan is significantly shorter then devils.
I dont think the number of pieces is related to the king's strength. It is related to the reincarnated candidate strength

TommyG
2018-09-24, 11:23
The value of the peices is related to the strength of the king, so a more powerful king could reincarnate someone for less then a weaker one, once reincarnated that's the peice their stuck with, when Asia was traded to Issei she had to be his bishop. I'm just curious if the fact that Kuroka took 2 bishop peices means she would cost 2 for Vali since he's more powerful then her previous king. Also I think it was volume 5 that it was said but I'm not to sure.

Tyrant Ruler
2018-09-24, 11:25
like I said I don't see the problem with one of his future wife on his rival peerage specially when vali has no interest in kuroka at all. just because its your future wife means she automatically should be in Issei peerage just for that. to me it's a stupid reason. plus that's kuroka's decision not issei she already lives with him. plus it's not different if she is on vali's peerage since she's in vali team so she always go fight with vali in her other teammates in tournaments or when exploring either way. and besides vali team lives freely and do what they want

TommyG
2018-09-24, 13:30
Tyrant ruler exactly, Le fay isn't about to leave Vali's team but she's still going to be one of Issei's wives

Tyrant Ruler
2018-09-24, 14:23
Tyrant ruler exactly, Le fay isn't about to leave Vali's team but she's still going to be one of Issei's wivesyup loyalty and respect is different from love , we already know that le fay and kuroka will be Issei's wife and have kids with him but that is separated from the respect and loyalty they have for vali they went through alot. and has history as a team the care for each other . and that's not going or should change . if the choose to be on vali team its going to be for respect towards vali they choose to follow vali. at the same choose to have a life and family witj issei . vali being issei main rival isn't a issue at all. if the decide to be on vali peerage plus issei isn't that kind of guy issei doenst like when you hurt or abuse people or woman he loves , in vali's case issei full well knows what kind of person vali is now. so his not going to have a problem at all with it. his going to be at ease if anything.

aw454wtr
2018-09-26, 04:05
hypothetically if Vali became a threat to the world like Rizeviem and Issei is tasked to kill him which side would kuroka and ley fay choose?

TommyG
2018-09-26, 04:10
Probably Issei's since their his wives but I suppose it would depend on why Vali was a threat and If Issei would even accept that he had to kill his friend.

Lucidrago
2018-09-26, 06:39
Vali becomes a threat to the world by forming a monopoly on ramen and putting ramen shops worldwide out of business. :heh:

TommyG
2018-09-26, 06:46
Since Kunou and Yasaka are suppose to be getting character development maybe they will introduce new youkai for Issei's peerage. I'm personally partial to a tanuki girl

Gaizafaiz
2018-09-26, 08:01
Or Yasaka leaving the Yokai world in charge to Kunou and she joins Ise peerage. :D

godz
2018-09-26, 08:41
Or Yasaka leaving the Yokai world in charge to Kunou and she joins Ise peerage. :D

And that's how the civil war in kioto starts :p

bashkim1234
2018-09-27, 06:34

This is not going to happen since she is free, why would she want to become a servant of Vali ? Vali did not care about the evil piece system.

TommyG
2018-09-27, 06:46
What do you mean she's free? Also you'll notice I said "if Vali's going to get a peerage" not he has or definantly will and "I doubt she would anyway"

bashkim1234
2018-09-27, 07:46
If you become a servant you lose your freedom. I know Vali or Ise are not the types which would abuse her, but Kuroko former master did this. He wanted to experiment on Koneko so Kuroka killed him. Not all devils treated reincarnated devils with respect like, Rias, Sona etc...
She is now free, because she has no master. Vali never was interested in this matter. He suggest Ise to find members of his team beside the Evil piece system.

TommyG
2018-09-27, 11:11
I don't remember freedom ever being raised as an issue but it's not like Issei or Vali would ever force her to do something she didn't want to do. Again I don't think she will join Vali's peerage should get one, I think your issue is with tyrant ruler not me.

bashkim1234
2018-09-27, 12:06
I have no issue with you or Tyrant ruler, because I just stated my own opinion. Kuroka is a member of Vali´s team. Sure he could get an evil pieces set an turn Arthur and Lay Fe into devils.

Lucidrago
2018-09-27, 14:02
If you become a servant you lose your freedom. I know Vali or Ise are not the types which would abuse her, but Kuroko former master did this. He wanted to experiment on Koneko so Kuroka killed him. Not all devils treated reincarnated devils with respect like, Rias, Sona etc...
She is now free, because she has no master. Vali never was interested in this matter. He suggest Ise to find members of his team beside the Evil piece system.

And if you became an employee you lose your freedom. That's the logic you're using.

TommyG
2018-09-27, 14:09
I suppose the key difference there Lucidrago is that employees can quit and leave while if a servant does that they become a stray.

cyberdemon
2018-09-27, 14:31
Vali likely his pieces he can use. However his current team is a bunch of freedom lovers and outcasts who would not want to be his servants.

bashkim1234
2018-09-27, 15:22
And if you became an employee you lose your freedom. That's the logic you're using.

It does not make sense, because if you work for company you can leave whenever you want. If you become a servant, you will lose your freedom. When Kiba left Rias, because he went to his vanadate it is thanks Rias kindness and Ise intervention, that he was not exterminated. You can disagree with me or not, but facts are facts.

Tyrant Ruler
2018-09-27, 17:25
ok let me make one clarification I'm not saying kuroka will join vali or issei peerage my first point is that just because kuroka is issei future doenst means she automatically is going or has to be on issei peerage she's already 1 living with issei and 2 she's one of his wife and part of the harem that's a given. my 2nd point was kuroka is worth 2 bishop piece which In issei's case he already use both on ravel and Asia so she can't be on the peerage , the reason I say she could or should join vali's peerage is because that's the only person kuroka would've any problem with since she and vali or any other members of the vali team are close to each other the respect each other too. but i never said she will join nor that vali himself even wants a peerage cause his not that type of person to bound people with the master and servant things and let's his team go wherever they want. he doesn't force any of members of the team to follow him at all thats the team decisions, everyone in vali team lives a carefree life the like to explore places and fight whoever the feel like fighting if their strong the like to have a free life and do whatever the want. so don't take my post seriously like kuroka will join a peerage or not. so if I put some confusion sorry about that.

B214
2018-09-27, 19:47
I think the idea of becoming servant = losing freedom is inaccurate. Did Tannin lost freedom when he became a devil? In the end it's more to the King. If the King isn't interested to lead them, then the servant is pretty much free.

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 02:36
I think the idea of becoming servant = losing freedom is inaccurate. Did Tannin lost freedom when he became a devil? In the end it's more to the King. If the King isn't interested to lead them, then the servant is pretty much free.

You will lose your freedom, because Kiba example is very essay to understand. If you go against your masters order you will become a stray devil. Tanin master was not interested in ordering him around. But not all devil are like Tanin´s master , Ise , Rias or Vali.

Lucidrago
2018-09-28, 02:47
So being under certain obligations means you lose your freedom. That's an odd way of looking at it.

Basically Rias told Kiba to not go off on his own to pursue his revenge as it was something that could basically affect the relationship between the Three Powers as it was a dangerous situation with a leader of the fallen angels involved.

It's not like they can't do anything. There are just certain rules.

Losing your freedom is a whole other thing. I've seen this discussion before on some reddit boards and it's an argument that has little argument behind it other than what others perceive to be a loss of freedom.

aw454wtr
2018-09-28, 03:09
Since when did Vali get evil pieces???

TommyG
2018-09-28, 03:31
He hasn't as far as we know, it was more of a hypothetically if he had 1

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 03:44
So being under certain obligations means you lose your freedom. That's an odd way of looking at it.

Basically Rias told Kiba to not go off on his own to pursue his revenge as it was something that could basically affect the relationship between the Three Powers as it was a dangerous situation with a leader of the fallen angels involved.

It's not like they can't do anything. There are just certain rules.

Losing your freedom is a whole other thing. I've seen this discussion before on some reddit boards and it's an argument that has little argument behind it other than what others perceive to be a loss of freedom.

You are a servant . Can you leave whenever you want ? No you cannot so there is valid argument, it does not matter if you disagree. If you going against your master order you will be pray. Xenovia stated, that she could have kill Kiba, because he left her master if does not agree to work to gather.
This is not a job were you can quit whenever you want. There are not many devil which are kind like the Gremory clan or Ise and Vali.

B214
2018-09-28, 05:49
You are a servant . Can you leave whenever you want ? No you cannot so there is valid argument, it does not matter if you disagree. If you going against your master order you will be pray. Xenovia stated, that she could have kill Kiba, because he left her master if does not agree to work to gather.
This is not a job were you can quit whenever you want. There are not many devil which are kind like the Gremory clan or Ise and Vali.

That's literally saying no servants can get promoted then. How is a Low-Class Devil going to become a High-Class Devil if they have zero freedom. It's literally saying they can't make a single decision for the remainder of their life and can only obey their masters blindly. That's what losing freedom means. Being restricted by circumstances and losing their life's freedom are different things. If Kiba wants to travel the world with Tosca he can, he just needs Rias' approval. That's not what you call losing freedom. You're just being placed under someone's control and can't make every decision as you want it.

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 14:41
That's literally saying no servants can get promoted then. How is a Low-Class Devil going to become a High-Class Devil if they have zero freedom. It's literally saying they can't make a single decision for the remainder of their life and can only obey their masters blindly. That's what losing freedom means. Being restricted by circumstances and losing their life's freedom are different things. If Kiba wants to travel the world with Tosca he can, he just needs Rias' approval. That's not what you call losing freedom. You're just being placed under someone's control and can't make every decision as you want it.

Well its depend how you define freedom : As human you cannot do everything what you what, because there existed regulations, law and order. So your freedom is limited in certain degree.
Keeping these things in mind, you will live your life in accordance to your master desire. You will have privileges of course, because you are a servant not a slave. But until a reincarnated devil become a high class, he has to do what his master want.
If you want to leave your master, you have to independent like Ise did otherwise you have to become a stray devil.
Sure Kiba can travel, but only with Rias approval.
In this context I mean you lose your freedom, not like you will become a slave.

Darksider555
2018-09-28, 14:53
It was confirmed in DxD 0 that Tsuufame Leviathan who is a relative of the Old Leviathan & Ingvild can transform into a Sea Dragon (Leviathan) like Bune of Bael peerage.

Lucidrago
2018-09-28, 15:01
But do they not have any freedom as you're implying? Would you say a soldier under contract has no freedom just because he can't up and quit when he wants to?

You make it sounds like they're robbed of complete freedom based on one thing that Rias didn't allow Kiba to do. You act like she has a collar on him preventing him from doing anything.

TommyG
2018-09-28, 15:37
Darksider, considering what her clan trait is, what do you think her balance breaker will be now? I'd like something like a subspecies adapted from her clan trait where she summons leviathans made of water, all enhanced by her singing power.

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 15:39
But do they not have any freedom as you're implying? Would you say a soldier under contract has no freedom just because he can't up and quit when he wants to?

You make it sounds like they're robbed of complete freedom based on one thing that Rias didn't allow Kiba to do. You act like she has a collar on him preventing him from doing anything.

If someone is willingly to become a reincarnated devil, he will give up his freedom of choice as human he once used to have. I never said , that they will become salves.
A solder serves his country for temporary interval, but considering the fact, that the devil life span is approximately 10000 year. As a solder you will have free time, sure but you have to follow the guideline of the army in your free time.

Darksider555
2018-09-28, 16:07
Darksider, considering what her clan trait is, what do you think her balance breaker will be now? I'd like something like a subspecies adapted from her clan trait where she summons leviathans made of water, all enhanced by her singing power.

I think it will be a mix of both. She will transform into a Levithan which will be enhanced by her SG power and she will summon other water minions and dragons with her ability to boost her allies & weaken enemies to be effective on non dragons.

BTW, apperantly Tsufaame Levitahan ( the old Maou descendant from 0) can also control water with her demonic power most likely by clan power as well. So maybe Ingvild's SG was made a Longinus by her heritage mixing with her SG like Gaspers? Most likely it was a rare high tier SG which mutated?

Ingvild is basically a more powerful Sona.

I would like to alter my previous ideas for Ise's pawns. I will update them soon.

TommyG
2018-09-28, 16:18
That would be awesome but I wonder if she could sing while in leviathan mode? Or would it be more like roaring

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 17:22
I think it will be a mix of both. She will transform into a Levithan which will be enhanced by her SG power and she will summon other water minions and dragons with her ability to boost her allies & weaken enemies to be effective on non dragons.

BTW, apperantly Tsufaame Levitahan ( the old Maou descendant from 0) can also control water with her demonic power most likely by clan power as well. So maybe Ingvild's SG was made a Longinus by her heritage mixing with her SG like Gaspers? Most likely it was a rare high tier SG which mutated?

Ingvild is basically a more powerful Sona.

I would like to alter my previous ideas for Ise's pawns. I will update them soon.

This sounds very crazy powers to be honest. Ise pawn are going to be female that is for sure.

Lucidrago
2018-09-28, 17:36
If someone is willingly to become a reincarnated devil, he will give up his freedom of choice as human he once used to have. I never said , that they will become salves.
A solder serves his country for temporary interval, but considering the fact, that the devil life span is approximately 10000 year. As a solder you will have free time, sure but you have to follow the guideline of the army in your free time.

What freedom of choice would reincarnated devils like Issei or Kiba have given up? They have certain obligations like doing their devil job or fighting with Rias but to say they have given up their freedom of choice.

TommyG
2018-09-28, 17:58
Darksider where did you get the info on the Leviathan clan anyway? Also do we know what the other maou's clan traits are?

Darksider555
2018-09-28, 18:02
The info is from the DxD discord group and it originaly came from the japanese wiki. I think that Belzeebub can summon and control insects like we saw Shalba use against Ise.

bashkim1234
2018-09-28, 18:19
What freedom of choice would reincarnated devils like Issei or Kiba have given up? They have certain obligations like doing their devil job or fighting with Rias but to say they have given up their freedom of choice.

Ise and Kiba were killed when they reincarnated into devils.
Remember when Ise met Asia. Rias told him to stay away from Asia, because he could be killed, if he intervene . Ise disobey, but Rias did not punish him for that, because she wanted to investigated the matter. Or when Ise disobey Rias´s order not get involved with the Church and Excalibur . Sure he was punished latter, because the worst could happen. But this was matter, what Ise could not deceit for himself, but he was obliged to listen to Rias. Rias is kind soul so it is not a big deal being a servant, but not all devils are like Rias or Vali. As long you are not a high-class devil you have to listen to your master. For Ise was it never a big deal, because he loves Rias and Rias loves him. But this is just an example that could work out, but not all devils share this common sense.
Your choice will restricted in some cases you will have no choice.
It is not a big deal if your master is kind, and let you do as you like as long you are not casing trouble. Tanin had luck, because his master was not interested in leading or ordering him around.

Lucidrago
2018-09-29, 00:34
You're acting like Issei can't go to the store to buy some groceries without the consent of Rias. Basically she told him not to get involved in cases that could potentially increase tensions between the Three factions.

Darksider555
2018-09-29, 10:32
*She can use all kinds of magic due to her heritage but specializes in illusion magic to confuse her enemies and she can enhance her beauty to entrance her male opponents. Due to her human heritage, she can use a Sacred Gear.

[Rosario Flagellum]: A red energy whip which can be used to attack or bind enemies.

Balance Breaker-[Flore Rosario Hortus]: The user can throw rose heads which are filled with energy to explode or place them as mines.

Pawn (3 pieces)- She had emerald eyes & blond hair which is styled in a braided bun. Her breasts are the same size as Xenovia's. She wears red/black corset and purple dress. She wears black high heel boots and black stockings that go up to her thighs.
* She uses the Holy Sword Secace. She also has a Sacred Gear called [Crystal Lance of Vengence].

[Crystal Lance of Vengence]: It is a spear with crystals on both ends of the spear. It can launch a spike of spear attacks from underground similar to Sword Birth or Blade Blacksmith.

[Crystal Beasts Rampage] :Further enchances the power of the spear allowing it to create crystals which can be used for enviroment or as a protective shield & to shoot crystals as projectiles and shape crystals into various animal beasts which the wielder can command.

Lucidrago
2018-09-29, 11:52
Again what's with all the Valis, Ingvilds, Gaspers, and Kibas?

CCPDarkraiRules
2018-09-29, 12:00
@Darksider555 At this point I am agreeing with Lucidrago why do so many of your Peerage ideas have Sacred Gears? I feel for some of your ideas it feels unnecessary for them to have Sacred Gears, be half human or half whatever the non-human part is.

TommyG
2018-09-29, 12:11
I don't think they all need sacred gears and while half human half something else is getting repetitive, their still individual because the half something else is different, in peerages so far we seen half werewolves, half devils, half vampires and half grim reapers so why not introduce new species the same way

Lucidrago
2018-09-29, 12:18
Not that but then adding on a Sacred Gear or holy sword as well which would just be making them more OP than some members of the main cast.

A half-werewolf who knows magic is fine.

A half-grim reaper who's the daughter of Orcus is fine.

Giving them a Sacred Gear would be going too far as there would be no way to introduce them and not have them be more OP than most of the main cast in general. For characters like Ingvild that are intended for that, sure. But a person you want to be Issei's servant, no. If you're trying to make them Valis, Ingvilds, and Gaspers.

TommyG
2018-09-29, 12:23
They shouldn't be OP compared with the current team but I do think they should be more powerful then them (except Ingvild) since they are going to be recruited by a heavenly dragon class king.

bashkim1234
2018-09-29, 12:27
You're acting like Issei can't go to the store to buy some groceries without the consent of Rias. Basically she told him not to get involved in cases that could potentially increase tensions between the Three factions.

No. She order him to stay away from Asia, because she was involved with fallen Angel. Ise wanted to save Asia no matter what the costs were.

TheWu8128
2018-09-29, 13:08
Issei is fighting god level opponents, Issei himself is god level I don't understand the people crying about op characters joining him. How would they be op when they are still fighting god level opponents? Even when you say they would overshadow the people in his peerage already it does't make sense. At minimum Xenovia and Ross are ultimate level devils with weapons and tools that allow them to fight stronger opponents, Asia can summon a dragon king and can create barriers that block against god level attacks, Ravels the only one I would say is still just high class level and even her ability is broken to a point. Also if you haven't been paying attention all the new characters being introduce are OP and all the old characters are becoming OP. If everyone is OP then no one is really OP they all balance each other out.

Darksider555
2018-09-29, 13:48
Issei is fighting god level opponents, Issei himself is god level I don't understand the people crying about op characters joining him. How would they be op when they are still fighting god level opponents? Even when you say they would overshadow the people in his peerage already it does't make sense. At minimum Xenovia and Ross are ultimate level devils with weapons and tools that allow them to fight stronger opponents, Asia can summon a dragon king and can create barriers that block against god level attacks, Ravels the only one I would say is still just high class level and even her ability is broken to a point. Also if you haven't been paying attention all the new characters being introduce are OP and all the old characters are becoming OP. If everyone is OP then no one is really OP they all balance each other out.

The key point is to make strong character without them overshadowing the older characters. I would say that Xenovia is currently the strongest in Issei's peerage when you consider all of her powerups. The fact is coming up with good characters is hard. I mostly decided on SG users since that is similar to Sairaorgs team so Ise could model himself on that.

As for Sairaorgs team, I do have some ideas for powerups for his members.

Beruka Furcas: Give him an his horse better armor which is made of strogner materials. Maybe Grigori will help him. Also give him a better lance weapon, maybe one that can be enhanced with demonic power.

Liban Crocell: Have Gravity Jail obtain Balance Breaker. The BxB would allow him to enhance his blade with his SG so that it hits harder, also extend the reach & use of it.

Coriana Andrealphus: Give her a SG due to her human heritege. Some kind of support SG like healing. I had an idea of a healing SG which in it's BxB enhances her demonic & magical power.
I then confirmed my opponent in front of me. It’s the [Bishop] woman. She excels in all categories of demonic-powers if I remember correct. But she’s more like a support-type. So what will she do?

Misteeta Sabnock: Makes his SG go BxB.

TommyG
2018-09-29, 15:08
Darksider since you brought up secace, it makes me wonder if Issei could recruit a descendant of one of the knights of the round table. Since Le fay is going to get a volume, we could learn more about her background and since house Pendragon is still around perhaps we could see some of the knights families.

TheWu8128
2018-09-29, 15:17
How would they be overshadowed? I know everyone likes to jump on the new shiny character with the cool powers, but we have had 20 plus volume of seeing there growth, the members in his peerage are already are hax in my opinion. And maybe I'm in the minority, but I think it hard to overshadow someone who wields Durandal + all 7 Excalibur swords and sheath, a Valkyrie that can create seals and barriers that can stop some of the strongest beings in DxD, or a maiden that can become friends with a dragon god, and a immortal phoenix. Maybe I just rate the peerage members he has already higher than others here. Also how are you Darksider I haven't been on in a while.

TommyG
2018-09-29, 15:34
Knight idea (fair warning Lucidrago you won't like it)
descendant of Sir Gawain and wields his sword Galatine (Mark 1)
The sword has the same power as in the legend, it's comparable with Excalibur but gets stronger with the sun and weaker at night.
She has the same power as Gawain and gets progressively more powerful as the sun rises, peaking at noon. Personality wise she would fall under the typical noble knight catagory like Kiba

bashkim1234
2018-09-29, 15:47
Ise will get nee members,because he should complete his peerage.

Darksider555
2018-09-29, 15:58
How would they be overshadowed? I know everyone likes to jump on the new shiny character with the cool powers, but we have had 20 plus volume of seeing there growth, the members in his peerage are already are hax in my opinion. And maybe I'm in the minority, but I think it hard to overshadow someone who wields Durandal + all 7 Excalibur swords and sheath, a Valkyrie that can create seals and barriers that can stop some of the strongest beings in DxD, or a maiden that can become friends with a dragon god, and a immortal phoenix. Maybe I just rate the peerage members he has already higher than others here. Also how are you Darksider I haven't been on in a while.

Same here man, it's good to see you again:D;)

You are probably the only one who will reply & give me insight about my crazy ideas.

@TommyG about the Knight of the round table, I have no idea. I would hope that she is more of a technique type to contrast Xenovia. I mostly make my original knight idea specifically to contrast Xenovia. But what @TheWu8128 is true, that newer member have to be strong since Ise is going to face challenges. Besides, he said himself he would try to find strong ladies. So unless anyone can offer any counter idea, I guess I'm the only one making an effort.

@TheWu8128 , How about you give me some of your insight?

TommyG
2018-09-29, 16:26
Darksider555 I like the Succubus Idea, it's pretty different from anything we've seen in DxD before but it's worth mentioning that all succubi are female, the male equivalency is called and inccubus. The second one seems to be stepping on Yuuto's toes a bit to be honest. She wields a powerful holy sword, he wields a powerful demonic one. She creates spears from the ground, he creates swords. She can summon crystal monsters to fight for her, he can summon dragon knights to do the same. She seems a little unoriginal no offence

Darksider555
2018-09-29, 16:41
@Tommy None taken. I am having difficulty coming up with a third pawn. I would like a tactical or counter type pawn who is more strategic but I'm coming up empty. I need help in creating the last pawn.

TommyG
2018-09-29, 16:57
Sacred Gear: counter charge, allows the user to absorb the power of an attack instead of taking it and add it to their own.
Balance breaker: Revenge wave, instead of releasing the power taken in from previous attacks it builds and releases in one super powerful attack.

Lucidrago
2018-09-30, 12:20

I haven't seen Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, or Rossweisse face any god-level opponents.

It's just way too easy and repetitive to make this sort of character:

Powerful species or descendant of powerful being+Powerful Sacred Gear or holy/demonic sword or both.

It just feels like you're ripping off certain characters that are intended to be the strongest among the youths in the series.

I love the Sacred Gear Ideas. It's just what comes after that I have a problem with.

Lex79
2018-09-30, 14:00
Issei's new queen is said to be a threat to dragon gods, that's on a completely different level than Xenovia or Rossweisse. I didn't read Shin so I don't know all the details: it could very well be that Ingvild is extremely less effective against being other than dragons and that abilities will be mainly used to support other instead of solving herself dangerous situations, but there is the potential for new characters to completely outshine the current heroines.

TommyG
2018-09-30, 14:36
To be fair she's the queen of a heavenly dragon. If she wasn't more powerful then the rest of his team it would be a bit ridiculous

godz
2018-09-30, 16:57
Akeno and Tsubaki are queens, but they are not the strongest of the nobility ... so the queen could have been weaker than Xenovia or Rosseweise.

Darksider555
2018-09-30, 17:57
Usually the Queens tend to the the strongest pieces besides the King as we see for instance with Riser or Seekavara due to the inherent power that the piece provides & in the beginning of the series both Akeno & Tsubaki were stronger then Ise & Saji but they grew in power since they are wielders of High tier SG. The Rookies 4 have obtained strong members who have gotten numerous upgrades so that makes them the exception rather then the norm.

aw454wtr
2018-10-01, 01:20
Ingvild with her longinus and levianthan decent should overtake grayfia as stongest queen after she reaches BB

Unless maybe Verine becomes Issei's servant, I can't see any other female topping someone who can ctrl dragon gods and all oceans (3/4 of the earth)

B214
2018-10-01, 02:43
Who knows maybe you can find a female who can control the entire planet.

sbh1fr
2018-10-01, 09:04
Regardless of race. For kight spot we need either sacred gear or a holy/demonic sword

Lucidrago
2018-10-01, 13:46
Koneko, Kuroka, Akeno, Rossweisse, Bennia, Loup Garou, most of Sairaorg's servants, and Sirzechs' servants have neither.

B214
2018-10-01, 18:54
We need more Gundam types. Give us a providence Gundam type knight. :)

Lucidrago
2018-10-01, 19:01
The possessor of Unknown Dictator will be Seekvaira's knight and will be able to create Gundams. Seekvaira will have one knight piece that's mutated.

There you go, B214.

cyberdemon
2018-10-01, 22:50
Regardless of race. For kight spot we need either sacred gear or a holy/demonic sword

I think there is enough sword users. I think Issei needs a demonic spear user. Don't think we've seen one of those yet. Maybe the wielder of Gaebolg. She could be the tease of Issei's group and use it suggestive ways. :naughty:

aw454wtr
2018-10-02, 01:04
Annihilation maker could create gundams if leonardo wanted

Lucidrago
2018-10-02, 03:12
Giant METAL mechas. So no. He can create monsters not giant mechas.

You are hereby banned from calling yourself a DxD fan. Leonardo being able to create Gundams? You should be ashamed of yourself. Hand back over your Oppai Dragon and Switch Princess action figures. And with that I hereby ban you as a fan of DxD.

TommyG
2018-10-02, 03:13
What if he created organic metal? Like transformers

B214
2018-10-02, 05:34
The possessor of Unknown Dictator will be Seekvaira's knight and will be able to create Gundams. Seekvaira will have one knight piece that's mutated.

There you go, B214.

Assuming if she still has an open slot for knight. That said, I was referring to someone who uses swords and funnels like weapons in combat.

Lucidrago
2018-10-02, 11:12
Well that was just a joke but sounds like a good idea to me.

sbh1fr
2018-10-02, 17:25
Speaking of the peerage races, we have devils (ravel), humans (asia, xenovia, ingvild), valkyrie (rossweise).
I would like issei to get an elf or dark elf. There should be some from norsr mythology.

Darksider555
2018-10-02, 18:32
Maybe add some from Egyptian mythology, Greek & Hindu myth.

Lucidrago
2018-10-02, 19:40
Issei will get a Undine in his peerage. :heh:

B214
2018-10-02, 19:45
Or better, Estleena the mermaid.

sbh1fr
2018-10-02, 20:55
Or better, Estleena the mermaid.

Isnt she useless... in rating game i mean.

Btw. How big do you think issei familiar boat wiuld be after he drunk the amrita

aw454wtr
2018-10-03, 21:00
Isnt she useless... in rating game i mean.

Btw. How big do you think issei familiar boat wiuld be after he drunk the amrita

The size of the death star maybe

B214
2018-10-03, 21:40
Ryuuteimaru will end up the size of Super Shenron.

sbh1fr
2018-10-06, 18:58
What chance do you think walburga joining issei peerage..

B214
2018-10-06, 20:27
Zero. Not really liking her.

sbh1fr
2018-10-06, 20:47
Cuz she's flat ???

thefreakmike
2018-10-07, 00:07
Cause she is a royal bitch

Lucidrago
2018-10-07, 00:17
Because she doesn't even exist(or had no business being in.the fourth arc).

sbh1fr
2018-10-07, 00:35
She's still "human" and a very powerfull witch, plus she's very smart. I think she's a very good candidate.
The real problem is she's flat.

Lucidrago
2018-10-07, 18:59
Powerful witch? Her main power was Incinerate Anthem.

I really hope that this isn't a 'she needs to be redeemed like Raynare' thing.