PDA

View Full Version : Shin High School DxD Volume 2 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

cyberdemon
2018-12-05, 20:16
https://i.redd.it/ilzay9rw7d121.jpg

No quotes this time but we know Strada Crom Lint and Nakiri will be in some images

Hakai
2018-12-05, 21:22
First!

Shame we won't get any quotes. Got really used to those.

Really excited about Crom's illustration. Wonder if it's in his human form or Dragon.

So who will be Ise's main opponent for the match? Crom or (improved)Rias+Gasper form.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-05, 21:29
I think Crom and Iseei will fight until he can summon Ddraig. Rias will fight against grayfia until shes retired. I could be way off though so i cant wait to see.

Lucidrago
2018-12-06, 00:24
Akeno vs Grayfia(Battle of the Queens)

Rossweisse, Bova, Ouryuu, Elmenhilde, and Asia vs Crom Cruach(They are keeping him temporarily occupied as Rossweisse made a barrier that could possibly seal Crom Cruach's movements)

Xenovia and Irina vs Lint and Strada(Temporary)

Kiba and Koneko vs Ravel and Roygun(Temporary)

Issei vs Kiba(Kiba starts overwhelming him with his immense speed to the point so that Issei can't waste any more time is forced to go into DxD and defeat Kiba. After he defeats Kiba, he senses Crom Cruach's overwhelming aura. Crom released the aura and completely broke free of Rossweisse's barrier once he felt Issei's immense aura from going into DxD)

Ouryuu vs Gasper(Battle of the kouhai. Whoever wins gets to sit on Issei's lap every day next week. :heh:)

Rias vs Roygun

Bova, Elmenhilde, and Asia(as healing support) vs Lint and Valerie(as healing support)

Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse(as support) vs Strada

Issei vs Gasper(he had some of Issei's blood which puts him in like a full awakening state that requires Issei to fight him in DxD)

Crom Cruach vs Ddraig(Ddraig wants to fight Crom Cruach because Crom Cruach is basically the only Dragon on his level besides Albion. So Ddraig would have an obvious boner to fight Crom. And Issei really isn't a battle maniac like Vali so he has no hard feelings over letting Ddraig fight Crom while he takes on Gasper)

Just my guess.

dragon213
2018-12-06, 02:14
So, I heard months ago that shin dxd volume 2 would focus on ravel and maybe deepening her relationship with issei (the part about the deepening the relationship is just my speculation but that's the only possible thing I see logical to happen) anyone else who heard something similar?

RED IV
2018-12-06, 02:43
Shin dxd vol 3 I think will be about Ravel while in this vol I think crom will join issei's peerage

Beelzebub sama
2018-12-06, 03:18
Shin dxd 3 will be about kunou dude

dragon213
2018-12-06, 05:00
Shin dxd 3 will be about kunou dude

I see, I just remembered that I heard that someone had read a post from the author (keeps forgetting the name) that the next volume (this some time after shin dxd vol 1 when everyone was discussion who would become Issei's next fiancee) would focus on ravel.

Emperor of D.
2018-12-06, 10:49
Do you think the Issei vs Rias match will have a type of game we've already seen or a new one?

AzazelDxD
2018-12-06, 11:43
First!

Shame we won't get any quotes. Got really used to those.

Really excited about Crom's illustration. Wonder if it's in his human form or Dragon.

Yeah... With the pass of days I am missing the quotes..

I am interested in see Strada appearance.. And Lint.

cyberdemon
2018-12-06, 16:44
Shin dxd vol 3 I think will be about Ravel while in this vol I think crom will join issei's peerage

Crom is a guy so Issei wouldn’t take him lol

Rayzer
2018-12-06, 20:50
Someone on Reddit brought up an interesting point. What if Rias had Valerie use Sephiroth Graal to not only stabilize Rias Balor form but also make enhancements. Afterall, Apophis and Azi reached Heavenly Dragon Class because of the enhancements of Sephiroth Graal. If that's the case Rias Balor form being stabilized and stronger could have her potentially beat Issei even in his Pseudo DxD form considering an unstable and weaker version of the form could match 80% Fenrir.

Jedsada
2018-12-06, 21:12
Someone on Reddit brought up an interesting point. What if Rias had Valerie use Sephiroth Graal to not only stabilize Rias Balor form but also make enhancements. Afterall, Apophis and Azi reached Heavenly Dragon Class because of the enhancements of Sephiroth Graal. If that's the case Rias Balor form being stabilized and stronger could have her potentially beat Issei even in his Pseudo DxD form considering an unstable and weaker version of the form could match 80% Fenrir.

Then Ishibumi will give Issei new power to counter her. May be True dragon mode or something alike.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-06, 21:25
@rayzer i cant really see the form getting that much more powerful by stabilizing it. He'll she had troubles dealing with an 80% fenrir with a compatibility issue. I couldnt see her topping someone whos strength surpasses top 10 members in their prime. Not saying she wont win by any means but I dont see that form reaching the top echelon

Parry999
2018-12-06, 22:33
Well it can when Gasper's a Super Devil. Just not know.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-06, 23:56
Being a super devil doesnt automatically put you on the top ten list.

Parry999
2018-12-07, 00:47
Gasper being a super devil would make Rias stronger then Fenrir in that form though.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-07, 01:51
That is definitely plausible.

Rayzer
2018-12-07, 03:36
@rayzer i cant really see the form getting that much more powerful by stabilizing it. He'll she had troubles dealing with an 80% fenrir with a compatibility issue. I couldnt see her topping someone whos strength surpasses top 10 members in their prime. Not saying she wont win by any means but I dont see that form reaching the top echelon

It's not just stabilize it but also make enhancements as well. Remember that Apophis and Azi became Heavenly Dragon class because of those enhancements.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-07, 03:54
I thought she wasnt able to use it to that extent anymore.

Blazor 98
2018-12-07, 08:49
It's not just stabilize it but also make enhancements as well. Remember that Apophis and Azi became Heavenly Dragon class because of those enhancements.

Apophis and Azi Dahaka made themselves get stronger through training. The only thing the Sephiroth did was revive them and got rid of their weaknesses from Dragon slayers. Now Valerie could help Crom get rid of that weakness but knowing Crom he wouldn't allow it since he relies on his own strength.

Sekiryuu12
2018-12-07, 14:20
Are you crazy? those were revived like two months and trained to Heavenly Dragon lvl ?:heh:

Blazor 98
2018-12-07, 14:43
Are you crazy? those were revived like two months and trained to Heavenly Dragon lvl ?:heh:

We don't know how strong they were originally but volume 21 confirmed it. For Azi Dahaka:

[Aži Dahāka has already reached the class of a Heavenly Dragon.]

Albion said.

…I see, Albion has recognised that he has already become an existence on par with the strongest Two Heavenly Dragons. That’s why he’s so strong. Like Crom Cruach, who has reached the class of the Heavenly Dragons through training, Aži Dahāka has also enhanced his own strength after being resurrected, and finally reached the level of the Heavenly Dragons. Thinking about it this way, it’s also easy to imagine that the same would be true for Apophis.

And for Apophis:

[…He has also trained to the same level as us…!]

—He was actually Heavenly Dragon-class!

TheWu8128
2018-12-07, 15:27
Apophis and Azi Dahaka made themselves get stronger through training. The only thing the Sephiroth did was revive them and got rid of their weaknesses from Dragon slayers. Now Valerie could help Crom get rid of that weakness but knowing Crom he wouldn't allow it since he relies on his own strength.

When did it say they trained in the story I don't remember that? Crom yeah he was training, but he was also alive to train the other two were dead.

Lucidrago
2018-12-07, 15:52
Yeah Apophis and Azi Dahaka were just two of the many problems with the fourth arc. We knew they were powerful before they died, but not Heavenly Dragon-level. And now that reach that level in like two or three months after being revived? When Crom Cruach trained for years to reach Heavenly Dragon-level?

Blazor 98
2018-12-07, 15:52
When did it say they trained in the story I don't remember that? Crom yeah he was training, but he was also alive to train the other two were dead.

I just showed proof.

Parry999
2018-12-07, 17:13
Yeah Apophis and Azi Dahaka were just two of the many problems with the fourth arc. We knew they were powerful before they died, but not Heavenly Dragon-level. And now that reach that level in like two or three months after being revived? When Crom Cruach trained for years to reach Heavenly Dragon-level?

They where always top ten level though. Crom Cruach might not have been being an underling of Lughs dad. Azi Dahka was feared for his magic and Apophis said his body was frail. They might be like Fenrir who is only HD class in a few stats.

fan
2018-12-07, 17:19
Parry999@ Balor was Lugh's grandfather not his dad

Parry999
2018-12-07, 17:40
Fan@ forgot

Rayzer
2018-12-07, 17:55

This is just my guess but I think Crom was weaker than Apophis and Azi Dahaka all those years ago. Even before they were killed Azi and Apophis were legends and feared even by gods. It took someone from the top 10 to kill Apophis. Crom had centuries of training between the Underworld and Human world to reach his current level. My guess is Azi and Apophis probably wasn't too far away from Heavenly Dragon class before they were killed which is why they reach that level in just a few months of training.

godz
2018-12-07, 20:38
This is just my guess but I think Crom was weaker than Apophis and Azi Dahaka all those years ago. Even before they were killed Azi and Apophis were legends and feared even by gods. It took someone from the top 10 to kill Apophis. Crom had centuries of training between the Underworld and Human world to reach his current level. My guess is Azi and Apophis probably wasn't too far away from Heavenly Dragon class before they were killed which is why they reach that level in just a few months of training.

that would be logical if it were not that in the novel in the introduction of the evil dragon in volume 14, if I'm not mistaken, it would be considered crom-cruach the strongest of them.

Lex79
2018-12-08, 00:41
It's typical of battle series. Characters growth is as fast as the author needs to be.

TheWu8128
2018-12-09, 20:01
I just showed proof.

What proof? Go find the quote or paragraph were it said they got stronger by training once they were revived. I think most of the people that comment can find the answers to their questions if you just go back and read the story then comment. Save yourself and everyone else the trouble.

Brawlre
2018-12-09, 22:02
Yeah never did it say they trained in the story it was kinda implied that the holy grail was the reason they were so strong

Blazor 98
2018-12-09, 23:03
What proof? Go find the quote or paragraph were it said they got stronger by training once they were revived. I think most of the people that comment can find the answers to their questions if you just go back and read the story then comment. Save yourself and everyone else the trouble.

[Aži Dahāka has already reached the class of a Heavenly Dragon.]

Albion said.

…I see, Albion has recognised that he has already become an existence on par with the strongest Two Heavenly Dragons. That’s why he’s so strong. Like Crom Cruach, who has reached the class of the Heavenly Dragons through training, Aži Dahāka has also enhanced his own strength after being resurrected, and finally reached the level of the Heavenly Dragons. Thinking about it this way, it’s also easy to imagine that the same would be true for Apophis.

And for Apophis:

[…He has also trained to the same level as us…!]

—He was actually Heavenly Dragon-class!

@Brawire volume 21 proves you wrong.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-09, 23:59
@TheWu8128 he already linked you the paragraph why are you asking for it again?

Royalknightftw
2018-12-10, 00:42
that would be logical if it were not that in the novel in the introduction of the evil dragon in volume 14, if I'm not mistaken, it would be considered crom-cruach the strongest of them.

It's pretty logical to think that Crom used to be much weaker than both Apophis and Azi dahaka. When they were introduced, it didn't say that Crom was the strongest but he was the top 3 along with Azi and Apophis.

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 10:13
Who’s brawire? Also that’s a grammar mistake like doesn’t necessarily refer to the action it can refer to the state of being

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-10, 17:12
So now its a grammar mistake that it says they trained to the same level. Wheres you sources that its a mistake?

Brawlre
2018-12-10, 18:59
Don’t get your infinite Pantys in a bunch Not a grammar mistake on the author a grammar mistake on your end the reader rather I shouldn’t of said grammar mistake. More like the phrasing was ambiguous the word like was used. More or less to say that they were at a similar level of power not to say they obtained it through the same methods

Emperor of D.
2018-12-13, 21:25
We have one week left until Shin Volume 2 comes out and the answer to the anticipated question will he revealed. Who will win between Rias Team and Issei's team. (Although majority are betting that Issei will win)

bashkim1234
2018-12-14, 03:44
We have one week left until Shin Volume 2 comes out and the answer to the anticipated question will he revealed. Who will win between Rias Team and Issei's team. (Although majority are betting that Issei will win)

Ise will win,because he needs to reach the semifinal to be a candidate for a maou position.

Lucidrago
2018-12-14, 03:55
Ise will win,because he needs to reach the semifinal to be a candidate for a maou position.

Rias will win because I'm always right. :heh:

Bleach1996
2018-12-14, 04:34
nothing against rias but it would be weird that she win its issei arc and his grown as a king , but you make me doubt right now XD

cyberdemon
2018-12-14, 05:26
The story needs Issei to win. He needs that wish to prevent Tiamat from nuking his ass lol. There’s no reason for Rias to win.No reason the plot should have her continue.

B214
2018-12-14, 06:49
The story needs Issei to win. He needs that wish to prevent Tiamat from nuking his ass lol. There’s no reason for Rias to win.No reason the plot should have her continue.

Nah even if Ise loses all he has to do is materialise Ddraig for Tiamat. Whether or not he loses is a different thing.

Parry999
2018-12-14, 12:19
Aunty Tiamat treasure is just a gag. I don't know why that gets brought up it's not like someone slapped Asia again.

Emperor of D.
2018-12-14, 18:42
At point Strada and Crom have nothing left to offer after volume 2. We've already seen Strada in his prime in action in volume 24 and got his rematch against Arthur and now he has his closer with fighting Xenovia. Crom did what he wanted in the tournament which is fight both Issei and Vali. Now he has a chance to fight Ddraig so I see no reason for Crom having any significance after this game.

Rias road in the tournament ends after her game against Issei. No point is facing Diehauser without her actual peerage.

godz
2018-12-14, 21:12
there are two possible paths that dxd can take in this volume, the predictable and the unpredictable

the predictable is that issei wins and faces the final against vali (if the tournament is not canceled by hades attack or secret final villain)

The unpredictable is that Rias wins.

B214
2018-12-14, 21:51
It's either 3 options. Ise wins, Ise loses or it ends in a draw.

vietthai96
2018-12-14, 23:32
i want Issei to lose, because it is a right way for him to grow

Parry999
2018-12-15, 01:01
He already lost to Dulio whose let's be honest a better King then poor Rias.

Emperor of D.
2018-12-15, 03:48

How is Dulio a better king than Rias?

TheWu8128
2018-12-15, 07:40
Well I have stated who I believe is going to win in every first round match, can't wait to see how much I got right and if my theory was correct.

Lucidrago
2018-12-15, 08:41
there are two possible paths that dxd can take in this volume, the predictable and the unpredictable

the predictable is that issei wins and faces the final against vali (if the tournament is not canceled by hades attack or secret final villain)

The unpredictable is that Rias wins.

Someone doesn't know what 'unpredictable' means. Unpredictable implies It's something so outside of normal standards that it is considered outside of normal predictions.

Rias' team winning in a game against Issei isn't unpredictable. The match is going to end two ways. With Issei or Rias winning. Therefore a win for Rias can't be unpredictable.

Issei coming into contact with a god from another world is unpredictable.

Issei landing on Great Red in the Dimensional Gap after getting 'Alphonsed.' And then Great Red creating a new body for Issei using his own flesh. That's unpredictable.

A team with a steady losing streak adding two Super Devils to their team and defeating Mahabali's team, one of the strongest in the tournament, is unpredictable.

How exactly is Rias winning unpredictable?

Blazor 98
2018-12-15, 09:14
Someone doesn't know what 'unpredictable' means. Unpredictable implies It's something so outside of normal standards that it is considered outside of normal predictions.

Rias' team winning in a game against Issei isn't unpredictable. The match is going to end two ways. With Issei or Rias winning. Therefore a win for Rias can't be unpredictable.

Issei coming into contact with a god from another world is unpredictable.

Issei landing on Great Red in the Dimensional Gap after getting 'Alphonsed.' And then Great Red creating a new body for Issei using his own flesh. That's unpredictable.

A team with a steady losing streak adding two Super Devils to their team and defeating Mahabali's team, one of the strongest in the tournament, is unpredictable.

How exactly is Rias winning unpredictable?

Rias winning is unpredictable because she adds nothing to the plot of the tournament while Issei does since the tournament arc focuses more on Isse then it does for Rias.

Parry999
2018-12-15, 12:09
How is Dulio a better king than Rias?

His an actual miltary leader and uses strategy. Dude has far more experience.

Lucidrago
2018-12-15, 14:40
Rias winning is unpredictable because she adds nothing to the plot of the tournament while Issei does since the tournament arc focuses more on Isse then it does for Rias.

Are you Ishibumi and can confirm that is 100% accurate?

@Parry999 Rias is a military leader as well by your logic. And Rias does use strategy. It's just a simple and naive strategy using her team's power to crush her opponents, but it is a strategy. It's not like Rias doesn't use it at all.

Dulio has far more experience in what? Battle? Of course, he's older than Rias. As a leader? I'm not too sure about that.

And while Dulio and his team did use smart tactics against Issei and his team that was largely Rudiger's tactics that Dulio was implementing. And even with that, they only won the game by two points. But regardless, a win' s a win.

Let's say this. Cao Cao has had some losses in the preliminaries. More than 1. Just because Issei only had one loss does that make Issei a better king than Cao Cao?

There's little evidence proving that Dulio's a better king than Rias. That's just your opinion.

Lex79
2018-12-15, 17:04
You don't need to be Ishibumi to see that the tournament is focused on Issei. He is the one with all the rivals, he is the one who caught the attention of the gods, he is the one the super devils are interested in, he is the one who has to win for Tiamat, he is the one who has to enter the top four to become a maou. The story revolves around Issei and Rias winning makes little to no sense, unless Ishibumi decides to put the tournament in the background or even have it cancelled (and after 5 volumes, I find it very unlikely).
If you don't like the word unpredictable, let's just say that Issei losing is very, very unlikely.

Parry999
2018-12-15, 17:18

@Parry999 Rias is a military leader as well by your logic. And Rias does use strategy. It's just a simple and naive strategy using her team's power to crush her opponents, but it is a strategy. It's not like Rias doesn't use it at all.

Dulio has far more experience in what? Battle? Of course, he's older than Rias. As a leader? I'm not too sure about that.

And while Dulio and his team did use smart tactics against Issei and his team that was largely Rudiger's tactics that Dulio was implementing. And even with that, they only won the game by two points. But regardless, a win' s a win.

Let's say this. Cao Cao has had some losses in the preliminaries. More than 1. Just because Issei only had one loss does that make Issei a better king than Cao Cao?

There's little evidence proving that Dulio's a better king than Rias. That's just your opinion.

Dulio was the leader of of team dxd dude and a seraph candidate. What exactly do you disagree with him being a better king? :(:confused: I am not saying this out of some spite against her.

Lucidrago
2018-12-15, 19:06
Dulio was the leader of of team dxd dude and a seraph candidate. What exactly do you disagree with him being a better king? :(:confused: I am not saying this out of some spite against her.

Dulio was the leader of DxD because an angel has a very good image compared to devils and fallen angels. And Dulio being a Seraph candidate was because of his immense strength more than anything else. I have no idea how you use those examples to say that Dulio is a better king than Rias.

I just don't agree with you that Dulio's a better king than Rias and that there really isn't any evidence proving that. There's a possibility he may be but still again there's no evidence.

@Lex79 What you mean is that Issei's the MC and gets the most focus in the series. That doesn't entirely translate to him winning the match against Rias. Issei was the main focus in Volume 23 and he lost the match to Dulio.

Again the plot may have Issei losing. All those things you.listed could be used to make Rias winning look even more impressive by beating such a hyped up opponent. Like Issei's team defeating the Jest of Kings team. I've heard a lot of things about Rias being a wall that Issei needs to overcome. But with all those things you listed, it sounds like Issei's the wall Rias needs to overcome. Issei going independent from Rias could be seen as the same in reverse as Rias has relied on Issei's strength for so long and he's been the cornerstone of her team for so long and now she doesn't have him anymore. So can Rias make it on her own without Issei? The preliminaries proved that she could. And the way her team pressured the members of the Vali Team proved that she doesn't need Issei to be a major threat.

Sorry for the essay. But Rias has as much a chance to win as Issei does. Her winning is not unpredictable. Just because Issei is the focus of the series doesn't mean he won't lose this match.

Blazor 98
2018-12-15, 20:17
Dulio was the leader of DxD because an angel has a very good image compared to devils and fallen angels. And Dulio being a Seraph candidate was because of his immense strength more than anything else. I have no idea how you use those examples to say that Dulio is a better king than Rias.

I just don't agree with you that Dulio's a better king than Rias and that there really isn't any evidence proving that. There's a possibility he may be but still again there's no evidence.

@Lex79 What you mean is that Issei's the MC and gets the most focus in the series. That doesn't entirely translate to him winning the match against Rias. Issei was the main focus in Volume 23 and he lost the match to Dulio.

Again the plot may have Issei losing. All those things you.listed could be used to make Rias winning look even more impressive by beating such a hyped up opponent. Like Issei's team defeating the Jest of Kings team. I've heard a lot of things about Rias being a wall that Issei needs to overcome. But with all those things you listed, it sounds like Issei's the wall Rias needs to overcome. Issei going independent from Rias could be seen as the same in reverse as Rias has relied on Issei's strength for so long and he's been the cornerstone of her team for so long and now she doesn't have him anymore. So can Rias make it on her own without Issei? The preliminaries proved that she could. And the way her team pressured the members of the Vali Team proved that she doesn't need Issei to be a major threat.

Sorry for the essay. But Rias has as much a chance to win as Issei does. Her winning is not unpredictable. Just because Issei is the focus of the series doesn't mean he won't lose this match.

Issei wasn't the main focus in volume 23. The main focus was the church aspect. The volume mainly went over Dulio's and Rudiger reasons of wanting to win the tournament due to how many innocent kids has suffered because of the Sacred Gear system. Also the volume was focused on the church trio in particular. The only factor of Issei being involved was that he needed to experience defeated as Ishibumi said he would. Other than that, Issei had little focus in this volume.

The thing is Rias has already proven she could do just fine without Issei. Volume 24 has shown it and volume 25 has stated it multiple times so her actually beating Issei would prove nothing. On the other hand Issei beating Rias would prove alot because it would show his independence. Rias has only relied on Issei's strength but that's easily replaced by Crom (who also serves as a wall for Issei). Furthermore, Issei has relied on Rias more than she relied on him since she has practically taken care of him ever since he became a devil and guided him.

Issei is more hyped up than Rias because of his accomplishments and being one of the Heavenly Dragons. Vali is more hyped up than Rias and yet did Rias beat him? No. Rias team is basically the combination of all the tough opponents, rivals and friends that Issei has made down the road with Rias being in the center as his master and lover. And that is a obstical that Issei has to face because he's up against the very person that knows him better than anyone else.

Because of that it would make perfect sense that Issei beats Rias. Rias has nothing to prove by beating Issei. Meanwhile every match that Issei was in had an important aspect to it.

B214
2018-12-15, 21:05
Final predictions:

Indra vs Mahabali
Sairaorg vs Shooting Star
Ise vs Rias
Diehauser vs Zeno
Cao Cao vs Surtr
Typhon vs Ruval
Tobio vs Dulio
Vali vs Wukong

Because of that it would make perfect sense that Issei beats Rias. Rias has nothing to prove by beating Issei. Meanwhile every match that Issei was in had an important aspect to it.

Nothing to prove? Rias has been a King longer than Ise and she's his King. Do you think anyone would be please if you lose to your subordinate.

No offense but Rias is the better King compared to most people in this series. If she wasn't a good king, do you think Ise in V1 would even be what he is today? Most Devils would just consider Ise a failed product and keep on trading him around till he becomes a nobody. Rias took the initiative for her servants to train. That's what a good king does. A general doesn't have to be strong but they need to know how to make people work for them.

Parry999
2018-12-16, 00:18
No offense but Rias is the better King compared to most people in this series. If she wasn't a good king, do you think Ise in V1 would even be what he is today? Most Devils would just consider Ise a failed product and keep on trading him around till he becomes a nobody. Rias took the initiative for her servants to train. That's what a good king does. A general doesn't have to be strong but they need to know how to make people work for them.
That's what all the rookie 4 do specially Sona whose peerage is mostly nothing special. Not sure what point your trying to make here. If you mean her power of attraction is good then yes that's true. Never said Rias was weak either.

Lex79
2018-12-16, 01:55

It was fine losing to Dulio because it was in the preliminaries, now it's a completely different matter because losing means being out of the tournament. And yeah, Issei is the protagonist while Rias is the love interest, that's exactly why the chance that Ishibumi is going to make Issei lose in order to hype her are very slim.

Lucidrago
2018-12-16, 03:40
Sairaorg Bael vs Shooting Star

Indra vs Mahabali

Issei Hyoudou vs Rias Gremory

Diehauser Belial vs Zeno

Cao Cao vs Surtr

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon

Dulio Gesualdo vs Tobio Ikuse

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong

I feel confident that at least 5 of those are going to come to pass.

Emperor of D.
2018-12-16, 04:34
That's what all the rookie 4 do specially Sona whose peerage is mostly nothing special. Not sure what point your trying to make here. If you mean her power of attraction is good then yes that's true. Never said Rias was weak either.

Yes, but as @B214 said, Rias also knows how to make people work for her. Rossweisse, Strada and Crom all came under Rias from negotiations.

Blazor 98
2018-12-16, 04:42
Final predictions:

Indra vs Mahabali
Sairaorg vs Shooting Star
Ise vs Rias
Diehauser vs Zeno
Cao Cao vs Surtr
Typhon vs Ruval
Tobio vs Dulio
Vali vs Wukong

Nothing to prove? Rias has been a King longer than Ise and she's his King. Do you think anyone would be please if you lose to your subordinate.

You think people would make fun of Rias by losing to Issei? Issei just made a huge upset by beating Team Jest of the Kings. At this point Issei has become one of the favorites in the tournament and has beaten kings who has more experience than him like Sona. Again, Rias has nothing to prove by beating Issei.

bashkim1234
2018-12-16, 08:55
Well if Ise lose the discussion about him become a maou candidate will end.

Palmito
2018-12-16, 11:25
Sairaorg Bael vs Shooting Star

Indra vs Mahabali

Issei Hyoudou vs Rias Gremory

Diehauser Belial vs Zeno

Cao Cao vs Surtr

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon

Dulio Gesualdo vs Tobio Ikuse

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong

I feel confident that at least 5 of those are going to come to pass.

Why do you think Ishibumi will throw away the opportunity of making Vali face Tobio and Lavinia (characters that Vali has a lot more personal connection than Dulio)? Why do you think Indra will be defeated by Mahabali (with all the hype that Ishibumi created with Indra being the strongest participant of the tournament)?

If your predictions are right, Mahabali or Sairaorg will reach one of the semi-finals (Top 4 in the tournament). Do you really think it makes more sense for the story, Indra (the God of war who is being hyped by the author ever since volume 10) to lose in the first round of the playoffs, while Sairaorg (who along with Regulus are the only characters that are relevant to the story in his entire team) becomes possibly one of the top 4? What about Mahabali who was introduced in volume 22 and his only relevant achievement in the story so far was to be used by Ishibumi to show how strong Balberith and Verrine are? Do you really think that him being one of the top 4 in Indra's place makes sense?

I'm curious to see your reasons for these choices.

TheWu8128
2018-12-16, 11:50
I don't believe he has any real reasoning, just "gut" feelings. I posted my prediction and reasoning about a month or 2 ago. I believe it's the same as B24's as a matter of fact I believe every choice is the same

Lex79
2018-12-16, 12:51
My predictions:
Sairaorg Bael vs Shooting Star: while I like Sairaorg he already had his spotlight in volume 10, I think he is going to lose in order to push the new characters.

Indra vs Mahabali: Indra is too hyped to lose against Mahabali who never really had a role in the story.

Issei Hyoudou vs Rias Gremory: the tournament wouldn't make sense without Issei.

Diehauser Belial vs Zeno: same for sairaorg, Diehauser already had his arc, now he's going to lose to the new guys.

Cao Cao vs Surtr: I can see cao cao meeting vali in the semifinals.

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon: dont' really know, probably Ruval because we haven't seen anything about him while Typhoon already had a match in volume 25.

Dulio Gesualdo vs Tobio Ikuse: Tobio is the main character of his own series and has connections to vali, so I think he will win and face him in the next match.

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong: vali isn't going to lose unless it's against Issei or the last boss to be avanged by Issei.

Lucidrago
2018-12-16, 13:59
My predictions:
Sairaorg Bael vs Shooting Star: while I like Sairaorg he already had his spotlight in volume 10, I think he is going to lose in order to push the new characters.

Indra vs Mahabali: Indra is too hyped to lose against Mahabali who never really had a role in the story.

Diehauser Belial vs Zeno: same for sairaorg, Diehauser already had his arc, now he's going to lose to the new guys.

Cao Cao vs Surtr: I can see cao cao meeting vali in the semifinals.

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon: dont' really know, probably Ruval because we haven't seen anything about him while Typhoon already had a match in volume 25.

Dulio Gesualdo vs Tobio Ikuse: Tobio is the main character of his own series and has connections to vali, so I think he will win and face him in the next match.

Vali Lucifer vs Sun Wukong: vali isn't going to lose unless it's against Issei or the last boss to be avanged by Issei.

We're not going to see much of a lot of the other teams in action unless they fight either Issei's, Rias', or Vali's teams. For example if Shooting Star wins against Sairaorg and then goes to face Indra or Mahabali next and they defeat him, you really wouldn't see much of him.

I just wonder how you say Indra has been too hyped up in the story to lose his match against Mahabali. But then you say certain teams will win because we haven't seen much of them. Well we haven't seen much of Mahabali. And besides Indra being one of the Top 10 and being really hyped up as the most favored to win the tournament could be used to have him losing to Mahabali. Plus didn't Ishibumi say he wanted to focus on the young gods a bit and wouldn't Mahabali count as a young god?

Diehauser never had an arc. If you're talking about his involvement with Qlippoth, that wasn't really anything except an introduction. I really can't imagine Diehauser losing against Zeno though even with two Super Devils on the team. And plus this won't be the last we see of Balberith and Verrine.

With Cao Cao meeting Vali in the semifinals, I.just don't see it. They have already fought each other before and I don't believe Ishibumi will have him face opponents he already has fought before in the quarterfinals and semifinals.

With Ruval vs Typhon, I see them losing again to someone with the blood of Phenex.

With Dulio vs Tobio, I thought the same thing at first. Then I remembered something. Back in Volume 11, when Dulio was first mentioned by name, it was mentioned that Dulio was at the top of Vali's 'want-to-fight' list. And besides the fact that Tobio has his own series seems to me the reason why he shouldn't win. I don't think Tobio should really get a whole lot of attention in DxD because he has his attention as the MC in his own series, Slash Dog. And I just don't see a fight happening between them considering it has already happened. And also if Dulio lost while having Rudiger as his supervisor, it would be kind of disappointing. It just seems more interesting if Vali had to overcome the 2nd most powerful Longinus, a team of Brave Saints(who have both the advantages of their cards and the evil pieces due to the tournament, and having Rudiger as Dulio's supervisor. It seems more likely Vali would have to overcome all of that instead of Vali facing someone he has already fought before. I just see this one going to Dulio.

I agree with you about Vali winning against Sun Wukong. And I agree about Vali not losing to anyone unless It's Issei. But only in an individual fight sense, not necessarily when it comes to a Rating Game.

In my view, I don't see both Issei and Vali making it to the semifinals.

I expect some major upsets out of those 8 matches. Especially Indra vs Mahabali, Diehauser vs Zeno, and Ruval vs Typhon.

But I can see Ishibumi covering two of the matches in the quarterfinals like in a DX volume.

Blazor 98
2018-12-16, 14:12
We're not going to see much of a lot of the other teams in action unless they fight either Issei's, Rias', or Vali's teams. For example if Shooting Star wins against Sairaorg and then goes to face Indra or Mahabali next and they defeat him, you really wouldn't see much of him.

I just wonder how you say Indra has been too hyped up in the story to lose his match against Mahabali. But then you say certain teams will win because we haven't seen much of them. Well we haven't seen much of Mahabali. And besides Indra being one of the Top 10 and being really hyped up as the most favored to win the tournament could be used to have him losing to Mahabali. Plus didn't Ishibumi say he wanted to focus on the young gods a bit and wouldn't Mahabali count as a young god?

Diehauser never had an arc. If you're talking about his involvement with Qlippoth, that wasn't really anything except an jntroduction. I really can't imagine Diehauser losing against Zeno though even with two Super Devils on the team.

With Cao Cao meeting Vali in the semifinals, I.just don't see it. They have already fought each other before and I don't believe Ishibumi will have him face opponents he already has fought before in the quarterfinals and semifinals.

With Ruval vs Typhon, I see them losing again to someone with the blood of Phenex.

With Dulio vs Tobio, I thought the same thing at first. Then I remembered something. Back in Volume 11, when Dulio was first mentioned by name, it was mentioned that Dulio was at the top of Vali's 'want-to-fight' list. And besides the fact that Tobio has his own series seems to me the reason why he shouldn't win. I don't think Tobio should really get a whole lot of attention in DxD because he has his attention as the MC in his own series, Slash Dog. And I just don't see a fight happening between them considering it has already happened. And also if Dulio lost while having Rudiger as his supervisor, it would be kind of disappointing. It just seems more interesting if Vali had to overcome the 2nd most powerful Longinus, a team of Brave Saints(who have both the advantages of their cards and the evil pieces due to the tournament, and having Rudiger as Dulio's supervisor. It seems more likely Vali would have to overcome all of that instead of Vali facing someone he has already fought before. I just see this one going to Dulio.

I agree with you about Vali winning against Sun Wukong. And I agree about Vali not losing to anyone unless It's Issei. But only in an individual fight sense,.not necessarily when it comes to a Rating Game.

In my view, I don't see both Issei and Vali making it to the semifinals.

I expect some major upsets out of those 8 matches. Especially Indra vs Mahabali, Diehauser vs Zeno, and Ruval vs Typhon.

But I can see Ishibumi covering two of the matches in the quarterfinals like in a DX volume.

Diehauser did have his arc with the Qlippoth. His introduction against Riser's team at the end of volume 18. His motivation of exposing the King Piece as well as avenging his cousin's death and we saw how strong he was when he was dominating Issei in volume 20. Furthermore we got some of his backstory about how he helped his family who suffered financially due to the constant wars. At this point we already know enough about Diehauser and his character doesn't need to be flushed out anymore than it already is. His story has come to an end. Volume 25 just showcases why he's the champion by defeating even God teams.

I see no reason why he needs to stay in the tournament. The new Super Devils are the main focus now since they are still a mystery.

TommyG
2018-12-16, 14:17
My predictions:

Sairaorg vs shooting star? Not sure on this one, I'd say shooting stsr so that he and his team can be further developed, however them losing could lead to them being bad guys which could develop their characters.

Indra vs Mahabali - Indra, he's a top ten god and a god of war. He's obviously weaker than Shiva but is still planning a war with him so I think that suggests something about his strategic skills.

Issei vs Rias - Issei, been discussed to death so just going to say, makes more sense story wise, power wise and strategy wise.

Diehauser vs Zeno? It depends on whether or not Zeno has Balberith and Verrine are on his team, if they have been removed so that the maou class devils can grow then i think Diehauser will win but if they are Zeno will win.

Cao cao vs Surtr - Surtr, that's a tough choice but I think Surtr will win because Cao cao has already played a large role in the story, both as a villain and on his path of redemption. Surtr has yet to play a role so I'd give it to him.

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon - Ruval, I think he has more to offer to the story, Typhon has been used to reveal Ddraig, hype Issei's power and cement Rossweisse in Issei's harem, Ruval could be used to show the significance of strategy (since every other one of my picks goes to the more powerful team) also with two of Ravels brothers on the team they could be used to cement her role in Issei's harem. Ruval's team also has the backing of Egypt so it could be used to expand the DxD world.

Dulio vs Tobio - Tobio, Tobio offers more to the story when he fights Vali, also as Slash dog is being released it can help hype that series.

Vali vs Sun Wukong - Vali, obvious reasons.

Lex79
2018-12-16, 15:13
I just wonder how you say Indra has been too hyped up in the story to lose his match against Mahabali. But then you say certain teams will win because we haven't seen much of them. Well we haven't seen much of Mahabali. And besides Indra being one of the Top 10 and being really hyped up as the most favored to win the tournament could be used to have him losing to Mahabali. Plus didn't Ishibumi say he wanted to focus on the young gods a bit and wouldn't Mahabali count as a young god?When I say that characters we haven't seen much are going to win, I'm referring to characters I expect will have an important role in the story and need to be hyped and developed. This is the case for the super devils and the longinus users, not for Mahabali whose only role seems to be to be defeated by Balberith and Verrine to give credibility to their strength.
Diehauser never had an arc. If you're talking about his involvement with Qlippoth, that wasn't really anything except an jntroduction. I really can't imagine Diehauser losing against Zeno though even with two Super Devils on the team. And plus this won't be the last we see of Balberith and Verrine.Blazor 98 answered perfectly to this point.
With Cao Cao meeting Vali in the semifinals, I.just don't see it. They have already fought each other before and I don't believe Ishibumi will have him face opponents he already has fought before in the quarterfinals and semifinals.I simply don't see Surtr playing any major role in the story, plus Vali needs his revenge.
With Dulio vs Tobio, I thought the same thing at first. Then I remembered something. Back in Volume 11, when Dulio was first mentioned by name, it was mentioned that Dulio was at the top of Vali's 'want-to-fight' list. And besides the fact that Tobio has his own series seems to me the reason why he shouldn't win. I don't think Tobio should really get a whole lot of attention in DxD because he has his attention as the MC in his own series, Slash Dog. And I just don't see a fight happening between them considering it has already happened. And also if Dulio lost while having Rudiger as his supervisor, it would be kind of disappointing. It just seems more interesting if Vali had to overcome the 2nd most powerful Longinus, a team of Brave Saints(who have both the advantages of their cards and the evil pieces due to the tournament, and having Rudiger as Dulio's supervisor. It seems more likely Vali would have to overcome all of that instead of Vali facing someone he has already fought before. I just see this one going to Dulio.To me it seems more interesting to have a big fight between Vali and Tobio, considering that we had a big fight between Issei and Dulio a few volumes ago. This could help developing Vali and make Tobio look cool, which in turn could help the sales of his own series.

fan
2018-12-16, 15:56
question does anyone know why Surtr joined the tournament . since surtr is a end of the world god

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-16, 16:41
Thought surtr is just an extremely powerful giant that just plays a roll in ragnarok by defeating freyr the brother of freyja wife of Odin. I wish she would make an appearance cause she would steal issei from all the girls and it would be funny. Lol

fan
2018-12-16, 17:31
in volume 25 Surtr is one of the reasons all of the other gods ran

TommyG
2018-12-16, 17:46
The infinite dream, I thought Surtr was a guy?

Emperor of D.
2018-12-16, 18:07

Making gods run from the tournament is not really impressive anymore. Indra already stated how multiple contestants made the gods run.

fan
2018-12-16, 18:26
it still shows who the other gods don't want to fight . if they are from the norse mythology then surtr can attack their world with no trouble

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-16, 20:30
@TommyG no hes a fire giant. Second has an appearance of an extremely tall man but we know he can revert back to his giant form.

B214
2018-12-16, 23:49
Thought surtr is just an extremely powerful giant that just plays a roll in ragnarok by defeating freyr the brother of freyja wife of Odin. I wish she would make an appearance cause she would steal issei from all the girls and it would be funny. Lol

Quick suggestion, add comma to your sentence.

vietthai96
2018-12-17, 00:50
We don't know if Freyja is wife of Odin or not, Frigg is Odin's wife in original myth while Freyja is Goddess of Love, but some version tell that Freyja and Frigg are the same person

Lucidrago
2018-12-17, 02:31

That was never stated. The power of the Longinus possessors and the appearance of the Super Devils caused a lot of gods to drop out. And Indra made a lot of gods decide against competing when they heard he was participating.

fan
2018-12-17, 02:41
@lucidrago wrong . it was stated i just read it look

The Legendary giant Surtr’s team from the Norse mythology crushed the preliminaries. The flame giant was said to easily burn even Gods to the ground. This was one of the causes for the withdrawal of God-class beings from the tournament.

TheWu8128
2018-12-17, 09:40
All of it contributed to the God's dropping out the longinus wielders, super devils, Indra, and Surtr flames. Your quote itself says Surtr was "one" of the reason gods dropped out. Which means their are other reasons as well.

Parry999
2018-12-17, 14:44
Surtr is a potential King of monsters class giant, but to say he make gods more scared then the actual top ten gods, super devils and longinus wielders is a stretch.

Hokoga
2018-12-17, 16:37
All of it contributed to the God's dropping out the longinus wielders, super devils, Indra, and Surtr flames. Your quote itself says Surtr was "one" of the reason gods dropped out. Which means their are other reasons as well.I have to ask, was that supposed to be your way of discrediting what fan said?

@lucidrago wrong . it was stated i just read it look

The Legendary giant Surtr’s team from the Norse mythology crushed the preliminaries. The flame giant was said to easily burn even Gods to the ground. This was one of the causes for the withdrawal of God-class beings from the tournament.
Nowhere in either of these comments did fan say that Surtr was the only reason for the other gods dropping out.

Parry999
2018-12-17, 16:45
I have to ask, was that supposed to be your way of discrediting what fan said?

Nowhere in either of these comments did fan say that Surtr was the only reason for the other gods dropping out.

True he didn't.

Lucidrago
2018-12-18, 02:03
I really can't wait until we get the images for this volume. Wonder who's it going to be.

cyberdemon
2018-12-18, 03:26
I really can't wait until we get the images for this volume. Wonder who's it going to be.

Crom, Strada, Lint, and Nakiri will be in one or more

TheWu8128
2018-12-18, 07:45
I have to ask, was that supposed to be your way of discrediting what fan said?

I didn't quote anybody so no, if I was "trying' to discredit I would have quoted someone. I was making a statement about all the reasons gods dropped out of the tournament. Also stressing their was more than just one cause for it. Is that cool with you.

TommyG
2018-12-18, 10:30
Do you think Issei/Rias will get promoted after their victory? If yes and if you think Issei will win, what territory will he claim?

syzorst
2018-12-18, 11:51
Do you think Issei/Rias will get promoted after their victory? If yes and if you think Issei will win, what territory will he claim?

I seriously doubt it. Issei just became a high class devil and Rias haven't done anything note worthy to be promoted to Ultimate class.

fan
2018-12-18, 12:04
@syzorst question what does rias have to do to get promoted to Ulimate class

syzorst
2018-12-18, 12:57
@syzorst question what does rias have to do to get promoted to Ulimate class

Normally one has to have great achievements. Either war achievements or do well in the rating games. Rias haven't started in her professional career yet in the rating games and she doesn't have any outstanding achievements.

fan
2018-12-18, 13:47
@syzorst what about devil's contracts . this is the third way

syzorst
2018-12-18, 17:17
@syzorst what about devil's contracts . this is the third way

That's also true but we rarely see much of Rias contracts.

fan
2018-12-18, 17:53
@syzorst i went to see what rias's contracts are . they seem to be curse removal and defeating a certain monster . the monster part she has her peerage with her . the request she gets have to be worthy of a high class devil . so she doesn't get a lot of request

Parry999
2018-12-18, 18:23
Normally one has to have great achievements. Either war achievements or do well in the rating games. Rias haven't started in her professional career yet in the rating games and she doesn't have any outstanding achievements.

She fought in the war against the Choas Brigade and has gotten far in the Azazel Cup though. The real question is if she has the power to pass the promotion test.

syzorst
2018-12-18, 19:02
She fought in the war against the Choas Brigade and has gotten far in the Azazel Cup though. The real question is if she has the power to pass the promotion test.

Most of the credit against the Chaos Brigade goes to Issei which is why he got promoted to a middle class devil and against Quippoth he had the biggest achievements. Rias didn't do much against the Chaos Brigade. As for the Azazel Cup, It's not the professional league. This tournament is mainly just for fun.

Lucidrago
2018-12-18, 21:22
Most of the credit against the Chaos Brigade goes to Issei which is why he got promoted to a middle class devil and against Quippoth he had the biggest achievements. Rias didn't do much against the Chaos Brigade. As for the Azazel Cup, It's not the professional league. This tournament is mainly just for fun.

But these are official Rating Games against monsters of opponents to face like gods, very famous monsters, the top Rating Game players, Longinus possessors, members of DxD, and other powerful combatants. Just being one of the 16 teams advancing to the main stage is quite the achievement.

And besides, Rias' team did defeat an Ultimate-class devil and his team.

Rias is long overdue for a promotion.

Parry999
2018-12-19, 00:02

She still fought multiple beings on par with high class devils. Ummm this tournament is far above the professional league though.

cyberdemon
2018-12-19, 00:49
we should start seeing spoilers i the next 12 hours or so

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-19, 01:06
Imo they all deserve a promotion. Rias taking down an ultimate class and showing how far she can go without Issei and Issei proving he can take down gods putting him in the top 1-3% of devils power wise.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 01:47
Issei needs to be a Maou considering all the things he has done. And even then that still doesn't feel like enough.

So here's what should happen by the end of the series:

All of Rias', Issei's(besides Ingvild), Sona's, Sairaorg's, and Seekvaira's servants that are still low-class devils should be promoted to mid-class devil ASAP. Forgot the test. Just promote them if they're still low-class.

Kiba and Akeno should be promoted to high-class devils.

Issei, Rias, and Sairaorg should be promoted to Ultimate-class devils.

Those things need to happen right now according to everything that has happened as of yet in High School DxD.

@cyberdemon I forgot about the time zones. So not much longer to wait.

syzorst
2018-12-19, 10:05
Spoilers are finally out.

Rias lost

sparhawk1610
2018-12-19, 10:07
vol 2 illust https://imgur.com/a/GdIeNuk

Edited : Slashdog vol 3 https://imgur.com/a/Kyhp5fv

Sekiryuu12
2018-12-19, 10:13
Sairaorg vs indra
Issei vs Diehauser.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 10:13
I thought Strada would look more like Father Anderson, I do like Croms look.

Beelzebub sama
2018-12-19, 10:14
Didn't expected strada with such a badass look

Jedsada
2018-12-19, 10:18
Didn't expected strada with such a badass look
I think he looks more like a monk than a priest.

TommyG
2018-12-19, 10:18
Strada is freaking huge, I didn't imagine croms hair being so long but he still looks awesome I'm pleased Sairaorg won, I was pretty sure he was going to lose, glad I was wrong.

Beelzebub sama
2018-12-19, 10:21
I think he looks more like a monk than a priest.

He looks more like kratos from god of war

Blazor 98
2018-12-19, 10:21
Anything to say @Lucidrago? ROFL

TommyG
2018-12-19, 10:22
He's holding a broken Durandal so I'm guessing Xenovia does beat him ( I assumed they were going to fight to stalemate).

Pieandchickeneater
2018-12-19, 10:27
So the results of the first round are
Indra won against Mahabali
Sariog won against the shooting stars team (Sacred gear team)
Issei won against Rias
Diehauser Won against Team Zeno (superdevil team)

This seems to suggest that the author plans to use the superdevil and the sacred gear teams as the subplot involving the evil gods rather than in the tournament themselves.

Hakai
2018-12-19, 10:36
Crom looks really cool. A bit more handsome than what I expected but still cool.

Diehauser won? Did Hades order them to lose on purpose or Baalberith and Verrine didn't feel like giving a fuck :heh:

So glad Sairaorg pulled through. Was expecting him to be sacrificed to hype the star buster dude.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 10:43
Anything to say @Lucidrago? ROFL

I'm glad that Issei won. This satisfies me more than I thought.

Didn't expect Strada to be that huge.

Well Miyama outdid himself. Wonder who had to sell their soul to get those illustrations?

Ouryuu, Lint, and Crom look good.

@Hakai Well he is the Champion of the Rating Games so it was unlikely in my view that he would lose.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 10:47

Really after all the months of you saying Rias was going to win, with no real reason for her to win . That's how you go out, I'm disappointed not surprising though.

Hakai
2018-12-19, 10:48

Of course

Now please deliver with the "Ise gonna lose against Diehauser" predictions as well

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 10:53
Actually from what I gather next volume will be about Vali's side of the bracket. So the Issei will lose to Diehauser will have to wait. We can start the Vali will lose train just for giggles.

Blazor 98
2018-12-19, 10:54
Issei defeats Rias using Infinity Blaster+Breast Cannon by using Rias breast

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 10:56
Really after all the months of you saying Rias was going to win, with no real reason for her to win . That's how you go out, I'm disappointed not surprising though.

I guess you ignored all the posts of me predicting Issei vs Rias match in the main stage and constantly saying that Issei would win. That was before Shin Volume 1 came out and I did a full 180.

I never wanted Rias to win, I just predicted it. I'm just glad I was wrong in my prediction.

So I was wrong about that match and about Indra vs Mahabali. No hard feelings. That's how predictions go. You get some right, you get some wrong.

@Hakai Issei's going to lose against Diehauser because Diehauser recruited the Mil-tan to his team. :heh:

Palmito
2018-12-19, 10:56
Of course

Now please deliver with the "Ise gonna lose against Diehauser" predictions as well

Or "Indra gonna lose against Sairaorg".

Pieandchickeneater
2018-12-19, 10:57
If Issei is going to lose I would rather it be against Diehauser or Indra both of them should realistically win the tournament similar to midoriya vs todoroki where the main character gets beaten by a person who is just flat out stronger than him. Issei vs Vali seems like a good way to send the series as a final battle but I really want it to be in the rating game but rather as Vali said as a match that can include other people such as Kiba in it. After all Arthur wants to fight Kiba when Issei fights Vali.

Hakai
2018-12-19, 10:58
Issei defeats Rias using Infinity Blaster+Breast Cannon by using Rias breast

:heh: :heh: :heh: beat her with the power of her own tits

Absolute madlad

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 11:02
:heh: :heh: :heh: beat her with the power of her own tits

Absolute madlad

Ishibumi's clearly a madman like always.:heh:

Was hoping for a new breast technique though.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 11:04
I guess you ignored all the posts of me predicting Issei vs Rias match in the main stage and constantly saying that Issei would win. That was before Shin Volume 1 came out and I did a full 180.

I never wanted Rias to win, I just predicted it. I'm just glad I was wrong in my prediction.

So I was wrong about that match and about Indra vs Mahabali. No hard feelings. That's how predictions go. You get some right, you get some wrong.

Dude you spent months saying Rias was going to win what are you talking about. So don't try to wiggle out of it now, all I remember is for about 6 months you were saying Rias was going to win with no reasoning. Hold your L with pride, because you earn it :D

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 11:17
Dude you spent months saying Rias was going to win what are you talking about. So don't try to wiggle out of it now, all I remember is for about 6 months you were saying Rias was going to win with no reasoning. Hold your L with pride, because you earn it :D

Didn't you read my post? Yes I spent months saying that Rias would win. Well 5 months since I only predicted it once Shin Volume 1 came out and the match-ups were revealed.

In my view, none of the matches were really all that predictable. Every one of them could have gone either way and I'm convinced Ishibumi purposefully made it that way. And as most people predicted Issei winning upon seeing the match-ups that were announced, I predicted that Rias would win. And I was wrong about that one. Same as I was wrong with me predicting that Mahabali would win against Indra.

I'm a little disappointed in my prediction being wrong but I'm overall glad that he won against Rias as I prefer him over Rias. But I really believed that Rias would win this match.

And also I just wanted to basically stop this from becoming an echo chamber of everyone saying that Issei would win. As it would have probably gotten ugly if Rias had won.

TatsuyaGod
2018-12-19, 11:19
So far a great read. Also hope Ishi gets better here soon. Went to hospital but he’s fine. Man worked too hard. Ise gets his dream to face the Champion. Future looks good.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 11:27
So far a great read. Also hope Ishi gets better here soon. Went to hospital but he’s fine. Man worked too hard. Ise gets his dream to face the Champion. Future looks good.

Wonder how the other matches are going to go.

I'm just really glad that Sairaorg won. Would really love to see that match between him and Shooting Star. The whole field was probably destroyed due to the raw power those two were releasing.

Well back to the prediction building block guys.

Now I predict that Diehauser will defeat Issei and win the Azazel Cup after defeating Vali in the finals. The man did defeat a team.with two Super Devils after all.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 11:32
Didn't you read my post? Yes I spent months saying that Rias would win. Well 5 months since I only predicted it once Shin Volume 1 came out and the match-ups were revealed.

In my view, none of the matches were really all that predictable. Every one of them could have gone either way and I'm convinced Ishibumi purposefully made it that way. And as most people predicted Issei winning upon seeing the match-ups that were announced, I predicted that Rias would win. And I was wrong about that one. Same as I was wrong with me predicting that Mahabali would win against Indra.

I'm a little disappointed in my prediction being wrong but I'm overall glad that he won against Rias as I prefer him over Rias. But I really believed that Rias would win this match.

And also I just wanted to basically stop this from becoming an echo chamber of everyone saying that Issei would win. As it would have probably gotten ugly if Rias had won.
I read your post, and none of it matters. Also you saying you didn't want it to become a echo chamber is fine, but at the very least have valid reasons for your argument, I'm cool with person being a contrarian, but you still need go reasoning behind it. You did not and don't even act like you did because you didn't.

Bleach1996
2018-12-19, 11:34
@Lucidrago the king of zeno team was just a high class Grim Ripper so for diehauser it would have been easy to beat him he didn' even have to fight the two super devils

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 11:37
Wonder how the other matches are going to go.

I'm just really glad that Sairaorg won. Would really love to see that match between him and Shooting Star. The whole field was probably destroyed due to the raw power those two were releasing.

Well back to the prediction building block guys.

Now I predict that Diehauser will defeat Issei and win the Azazel Cup after defeating Vali in the finals. The man did defeat a team.with two Super Devils after all.

Also you keep saying that Issei the main character of the story is not going to make it to the Finals. What makes you so sure Vali is going to make it to the Finals?

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 11:40
I read your post, and none of it matters. Also you saying you didn't want it to become a echo chamber is fine, but at the very least have valid reasons for your argument, I'm cool with person being a contrarian, but you still need go reasoning behind it. You did not and don't even act like you did because you didn't.

I'm not understanding you. You're getting on me for admitting my prediction was wrong?

Again I was predicting that Rias would win and I was wrong. And a prediction doesn't need a valid argument as no matter how many 'valid' arguments you use, It's just a prediction. And no one could surely know the result of the match until Shin Volume 2 came out.

And if I had said that Issei would win and didn't provide valid arguments, no one would have said anything. It's only because I had a prediction that differed from that was different from everyone else's that they got on me for not having 'valid' arguments despite having none of their own.

Again just a prediction that ended up being wrong on my part.

And looking at the illustration of Strada again, looks like Xenovia used CrossxCrisis on him to defeat him as he has a cross-shaped scar on his face.

amtro
2018-12-19, 11:43
Where my titties at?

Lex79
2018-12-19, 11:48
For all this time in my mind Crom looked like Terminator and Strada like Gouken from Street Fighter 4. How wrong I was...
I got Issei and Indra's matches right but was wrong for the other two. I'm actually glad that Sairaorg managed to pass the turn, the guy deserves some love. I hope we will be given some detailes on the matches when the volume will be translated.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 11:50
And still waiting for the spoilers for Slash Dog Volume 3.

So you guys think we're going to get an illustration of Roygun next volume? And Grayfia as Bina perhaps?

But seriously Issei and Rias seriously need to have sex now especially after this match.

godz
2018-12-19, 11:54
And still waiting for the spoilers for Slash Dog Volume 3.

So you guys think we're going to get an illustration of Roygun next volume? And Grayfia as Bina perhaps?

But seriously Issei and Rias seriously need to have sex now especially after this match.

Issei told him before defeating nyx that his first time would be with all his harem.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 11:55
I'm not understanding you. You're getting on me for admitting my prediction was wrong?

Again I was predicting that Rias would win and I was wrong. And a prediction doesn't need a valid argument as no matter how many 'valid' arguments you use, It's just a prediction. And no one could surely know the result of the match until Shin Volume 2 came out.

And if I had said that Issei would win and didn't provide valid arguments, no one would have said anything. It's only because I had a prediction that differed from that was different from everyone else's that they got on me for not having 'valid' arguments despite having none of their own.

Again just a prediction that ended up being wrong on my part.

And looking at the illustration of Strada again, looks like Xenovia used CrossxCrisis on him to defeat him as he has a cross-shaped scar on his face.

That prediction became a debate, and you have to argue your side. Hiding behind it was just a prediction, I dislike people that do that by the way. You should have the courage of your conviction, if you don't believe what your saying why say it. The fact that you didn't say Issei would win and went with a different opinion opens it up to be debate. From what your saying you didn't believe what you were saying, just saying that to be a contrarian. Also they did have valid arguments against you.

Raptor178
2018-12-19, 12:01
Those illustrations tho. Strada is so buff, and Lint and Nakiri look clean af. And what a thread. Christmas came early.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 12:02
Honestly I don't like Strada's design

JollyRoero
2018-12-19, 12:03
Life 0:
Issei finds himself seeing Matsuda and Motohama crying and his parents as well, with Sairaorg, Seekvaira and Sona congratulating him. Its a wedding ceremony. The brides are Rias, Asia, Akeno, Ravel, Shirone, Kuroka, Xenovia, Irina, Rose, Le Fay, Elmenhilde, and Ingvild. Kunou, Yasaka, and Roygun are waiting in the 2nd batch to be married after the first batch. Issei was thinking of his first night, but hears Chichigami telling him that this is an image he created for him. Chichigami tells Ise he must gather the 12 Heavenly Breast to fight against the crisis of the other world, and by then Issei will understand the reason why as well as become the Father with "breast". Father with "breast? " Ise thinks, but gave up understanding the sentence then lost consciences

Djeveler
2018-12-19, 12:08
Crom Cruach looks like a Final Fantasy villain from the Squaresoft era. I actually kinda like it.

I am satisfied with the designs of Ryuuta and Lint, though Strada's is a bit weird. I think I remember him as being described by hair in previous narration?

Really surprised with Diehauser's win, that was one I did not expect. Kinda sad about Sairaorg beating Shooting Star, though. I guess he will be used in some other way.

syzorst
2018-12-19, 12:11
I found more spoilers.

Life 0.

Life 1.

Life 2.

Fan.

Life 3.

Team Member.

Life DxD & Data X×X

Parents 1.

Life 4.

Middle Game.

Sisters.

Life: Friend vs Knight Friend.

Power within Force.

Oppai Dragon vs Switch Princess

Durandal.

Parents 2.

Next Life

Gods of Hell.

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 12:13
Life 0:
Issei finds himself seeing Matsuda and Motohama crying and his parents as well, with Sairaorg, Seekvaira and Sona congratulating him. Its a wedding ceremony. The brides are Rias, Asia, Akeno, Ravel, Shirone, Kuroka, Xenovia, Irina, Rose, Le Fay, Elmenhilde, and Ingvild. Kunou, Yasaka, and Roygun are waiting in the 2nd batch to be married after the first batch. Issei was thinking of his first night, but hears Chichigami telling him that this is an image he created for him. Chichigami tells Ise he must gather the 12 Heavenly Breast to fight against the crisis of the other world, and by then Issei will understand the reason why as well as become the Father with "breast". Father with "breast? " Ise thinks, but gave up understanding the sentence then lost consciences

YES!!!

So Issei would actually marry both Kunou and Yasaka! Mother and daughter for the laid! (threesome! "Are you satisfied? Okay, now I have to f*ck your mom" XD) Roygun confirmed as well.

JollyRoero
2018-12-19, 12:17
Nakiri met kanzaki and said to him that he'll definitely avenge Kaede aka Momoji Nakiri.

She's not dead btw

Beelzebub sama
2018-12-19, 12:20
Life 0:

Didn't he already have this exact same dream in two parts already?
LIKE earlier it was dream with engagement with rias with motohama and matsuda crying
Once in V2 and the Chichigami part in V25
Also the father and boobs joke was already done as well
It feels like the story is purposefully redoing what happened in the original series volume by volume

Hakai
2018-12-19, 12:21
Life 0:

https://i.ibb.co/ZdLz5tH/x5RuXdc.png https://i.ibb.co/pvXgPLT/full-12.png

Actual older women.

godz
2018-12-19, 12:24
I did not sing victory before time, the volume just came out and there may be translation errors as happened on previous occasions ... since I have not seen this information in the Brazilians who translated shin 1 before those in English and Spanish

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 12:25

Actual older women.

+ mother and daughter, can you imagine the scenes in a threesome? They will be making Kunou's siblings and Yasaka's grandchildren.XD

minhanhle
2018-12-19, 12:26
i dont think Issei will marry Yasaka (and Roygun), his Chichigami just add it to complete 12 heavenly breasts. he will find more of it to complete his peerage anyway.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 12:27
+ mother and daughter, can you imagine the scenes in a threesome? They will be making Kunou's siblings and Yasaka's grandchildren.XD

Pretty much fetish porn :)

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 12:28
Pretty much fetish porn :)

Well we know that he already did (in the future of EX) with nekomata's sisters so...XD Issei is a harem king, the least to be expected from him.XD

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 12:30
Very true :D

godz
2018-12-19, 12:34

Actual older women.

Sometimes the dreams of the issei are not fulfilled, as when I dream that Asia was married to diodora ... so the image of chichigami can be ideal before the desire of issei and not something concrete ... If it is a real spoiler .
Someone must be the party pooper

JollyRoero
2018-12-19, 12:38
People forget Issei's V2 dream of marrying Rias. Also you say that about Yasaka and Roygun but not Ingvild and Kunou as well.

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 12:42
Sometimes the dreams of the issei are not fulfilled, as when I dream that Asia was married to diodora ... so the image of chichigami can be ideal before the desire of issei and not something concrete ... If it is a real spoiler .
Someone must be the party pooper

The one about Diodora was a nightmare and a way to push Issei X Asia ship. This one is just a dream given by a god.

JollyRoero
2018-12-19, 12:45
It's true either way.

Parry999
2018-12-19, 12:52
Regulus and Sairaorgs touki counter swords and protectiles. Star buster dude can't fully control his Sacred Gear yet. Makes complete sense that Sairaorg would win.

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 12:53
and if was just a dream Issei would have for sure dreamed for sure about Gabriel as well. Remember that Issei called Gabriel's breast "chichigami" and Chichigami gave him that vision.XD

Hakai
2018-12-19, 12:54
People forget Issei's V2 dream of marrying Rias. Also you say that about Yasaka and Roygun but not Ingvild and Kunou as well.

Yep that also happened in life 0 of V2, M+M and his parents were crying in the V2 dream as well. Ishibumi probably did it intentionally like the "colour of his armour is same as the blood covering my hands" scene.

thefreakmike
2018-12-19, 12:56
Regulus and Sairaorgs touki counter swords and protectiles. Star buster dude can't fully control his Sacred Gear yet. Makes complete sense that Sairaorg would win.

Glad that Ishibumi didnt nerfed Sairaorg just to showcase Shooting Star's power

godz
2018-12-19, 13:01
Changing the subject, with the victory of Sairaorg and his match against Indra, I think it would be interesting to see Saji in the Sairaorg team to face Indra ... The rematch for Vittra.

PS: I still doubtful about the spoiler, but as it was said that shin 3 would return to kyoto, this may be the situation that supports the dream created by the chichigami of the spoiler ... But while waiting for more context I will continue doubting.

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 13:06
Changing the subject, with the victory of Sairaorg and his match against Indra, I think it would be interesting to see Saji in the Sairaorg team to face Indra ... The rematch for Vittra.

PS: I still doubtful about the spoiler, but as it was said that shin 3 would return to kyoto, this may be the situation that supports the dream created by the chichigami of the spoiler ... But while waiting for more context I will continue doubting.

Since Kunou lives at Issei's house and that Yasaka cannot leave Kyoto because of her role, the return to Kyuoto it's quite probable that will serve to this purpose.

Darksider555
2018-12-19, 13:24
Life 1: The Debut of the New Devil (Ingvild)
Issei wakes up from his dream and thinks that he was marrying more than 12 people, but cant think of anyone. 4:30 in the morning, so Rias tells Issei time for morning exercises. Issei x Rias kiss than left to do morning training

Issei, Elmen, Nakiri, Bova, Ravel, Ingvild are doing a marathon. Church Trip, Rose, and Roygun has their own dedicated space. Its hard for Elmen to train during the day, but Ingvild is fine bc she use to run around the beach. Its an increible sight seeing Ravel and Elmen training are laughing together as they train

In the park where many things happen, Issei is helping Bova do 500 push ups. Nakiri mentions that the previous Ouryuu, "the Ghost of the Gods" could be the strongest in history. Asia arrives to bring water and talks about the past. Issei and Ravel discuss copyright fees earned from Oppai Dragon, and they used it to buy a mountain forest. Before the RG, they need to focus on Ingvild's first time working as a devil.
Though I didnt mention this earlier, but in the first part of Life 1, Issei discusses with Rias about living together

In Issei's office, they're seeing Ingvild work for the first time. He remembers when he at first he couldnt transfer with Magic Circles. Ravel has a headache because Ingvild has too much magical power to control, so theres a high chance the transfer could explode. This is proof of her power as a descendent of the Old Maou Leviathan, so Issei decides to accompany her

Lavina Kiryuu and Mil-tan summons Ingvild. Lavinia says that her students learn very quickly. Kiryuu is using magic to make love horiscopes to swindle money, and Mil-tan is obsess with flying in the air. Someone summons Ingvild to help him move into his new apartment and that person is Vali. Vali summoned them because Issei's peerage, Vidar, and his own team recommended him to help him his move stuff to his new apartment in Kuoh Town. Slashdog team arrives and they start making Yakisoba noodles

Le Fay came to help with the move, but Kuroka is sleeping at Issei's house. Vali is interested ing Ingvild and the new Longinus because both of them are similar to each other, as they possess the possibility of overwhelming power beyond normal devils and says that all of this is based on how she is guided. He asked if Issei will use her in the RG as he would like to discuss it and he's looking forward to fighting against the 1st Gen Wukong. Vali asked if Issei will be merciless against Rias, and he says he will to live up to his companions. Minagawa yells at them to stop talking and help move.

After the move, Vali gives Ingvild a White Dragon plushie as payment for the work. They return to the office and Asia is interested with the plushie. Ravel pulls Issei to discuss Oppai Dragon work. Issei sighs at all the work for school, devil, DxD missions, Oppai Dragon, and the RG, as the RDE.

Lex79
2018-12-19, 13:32
Life 1: The Debut of the New Devil (Ingvild)
Issei wakes up from his dream and thinks that he was marrying more than 12 people, but cant think of anyone. 4:30 in the morning, so Rias tells Issei time for morning exercises. Issei x Rias kiss than left to do morning training

Issei, Elmen, Nakiri, Bova, Ravel, Ingvild are doing a marathon. Church Trip, Rose, and Roygun has their own dedicated space. Its hard for Elmen to train during the day, but Ingvild is fine bc she use to run around the beach. Its an increible sight seeing Ravel and Elmen training are laughing together as they train

In the park where many things happen, Issei is helping Bova do 500 push ups. Nakiri mentions that the previous Ouryuu, "the Ghost of the Gods" could be the strongest in history. Asia arrives to bring water and talks about the past. Issei and Ravel discuss copyright fees earned from Oppai Dragon, and they used it to buy a mountain forest. Before the RG, they need to focus on Ingvild's first time working as a devil.
Though I didnt mention this earlier, but in the first part of Life 1, Issei discusses with Rias about living together

In Issei's office, they're seeing Ingvild work for the first time. He remembers when he at first he couldnt transfer with Magic Circles. Ravel has a headache because Ingvild has too much magical power to control, so theres a high chance the transfer could explode. This is proof of her power as a descendent of the Old Maou Leviathan, so Issei decides to accompany her

Lavina Kiryuu and Mil-tan summons Ingvild. Lavinia says that her students learn very quickly. Kiryuu is using magic to make love horiscopes to swindle money, and Mil-tan is obsess with flying in the air. Someone summons Ingvild to help him move into his new apartment and that person is Vali. Vali summoned them because Issei's peerage, Vidar, and his own team recommended him to help him his move stuff to his new apartment in Kuoh Town. Slashdog team arrives and they start making Yakisoba noodles

Le Fay came to help with the move, but Kuroka is sleeping at Issei's house. Vali is interested ing Ingvild and the new Longinus because both of them are similar to each other, as they possess the possibility of overwhelming power beyond normal devils and says that all of this is based on how she is guided. He asked if Issei will use her in the RG as he would like to discuss it and he's looking forward to fighting against the 1st Gen Wukong. Vali asked if Issei will be merciless against Rias, and he says he will to live up to his companions. Minagawa yells at them to stop talking and help move.

After the move, Vali gives Ingvild a White Dragon plushie as payment for the work. They return to the office and Asia is interested with the plushie. Ravel pulls Issei to discuss Oppai Dragon work. Issei sighs at all the work for school, devil, DxD missions, Oppai Dragon, and the RG, as the RDE.
I NEED that plushie!

Hakai
2018-12-19, 13:33
Ravel has a headache because Ingvild has too much magical power to control, so theres a high chance the transfer could explode. This is proof of her power as a descendent of the Old Maou Leviathan, so Issei decides to accompany her
Damn. She really is like Vali. Blessed with large magical power and a broken SG.

syzorst
2018-12-19, 13:59
People who were retired:

Grayfia, Bova, Elmenhilde, Asia, Roygun

Rias, Gasper, Koneko, Lint, Valerie, Kiba

Irina, Xenovia and Nikari fought Strada. Xenovia didn't retire but she lost. However she broke his Durandal

Also Crom couldn't break Asia's BxB

Pieandchickeneater
2018-12-19, 14:04
People who were retired:

Grayfia, Bova, Elmenhilde, Asia, Roygun

Rias, Gasper, Koneko, Lint, Valerie, Kiba

Irina, Xenovia and Nikari fought Strada. Xenovia didn't retire but she lost. However she broke his Durandal

Also Crom couldn't break Asia's BxB

It sounds like Ravel's plan was to trap Asia and Crom in Asia's Balance breaker to effectively remove him from the fight

syzorst
2018-12-19, 14:20
Also

Crom fought Ddraig. Crom stated he enjoyed this fight more than he did against Vali

Hakai
2018-12-19, 14:25
Also

Crom fought Ddraig. Crom stated he enjoyed this fight more than he did against Vali

LOL

Red>White
https://i.ibb.co/BTxHVb1/full-11.png

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 14:25
I NEED that plushie!

That'll be 4 payments of $49.99. :heh:

But Vali probably is thinking of giving her statements to say like the ones he came up with for himself. :heh:

@Hakai Hers is even more broken as hers is a high-tier. And it can allow her to control dragons.

Well I expected Xenovia to lose against Strada but I thought he was going to break her Durandal and Excalibur when she went in for CrossxCrisis. But it seems like he got hit by CrossxCrisis by looking at that wound on his face. Didn't expect her to destroy his Durandal ll. These holy swords break easily don't they?

So Issei didn't face Crom? That's surprising. Or did he?

I'm assuming that Akeno defeated either Grayfia or Roygun.

Ouryuu probably took out Lint.

Never mind about Crom Cruach.

godz
2018-12-19, 14:31
As Asia has grown, being a clumsy nun and the weakest of the group to be able to face beings of god or superior class.

Blazor 98
2018-12-19, 14:33
So basically Issei still half his team in the game while Rias only had 3 people left.

Issei, Rose, Ouryuu, Irina, Xenovia, Ravel (surprisingly)

Crom, Strada and Akeno.

I thought Koneko would take out Ravel but did Ravel actually beat Koneko? She probably had help.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 14:35
As Asia has grown, being a clumsy nun and the weakest of the group to be able to face beings of god or superior class.

Asia was never a combatant though to warrant calling her weak. And she's never really been clumsy.

@Blazor Well Rias most likely had Gasper equipped when she retired. So she would have had 5 team members left the same as Issei before she retired if she was using her Balor Form. And she still had Strada and Crom. While Grayfia and Roygun retired. And Ddraig can only have that physical form for a limited amount of time.

Raptor178
2018-12-19, 14:35
So basically Issei still half his team in the game while Rias only had 3 people left.

Crom, Strada and Akeno.

I thought Koneko would take out Ravel but did Ravel actually beat Koneko? She probably had help.

Apparently the person that said Koneko got retired was wrong. Just remember to keep a grain of salt in the back of your head when reading these.

Royalknightftw
2018-12-19, 14:36
Was hoping that the other fights would be shown in DX volumes, but i heard that Ishibumi's health is deteriorating, so I'll just take what i can get i guess

Parry999
2018-12-19, 14:37
Asia was never a combatant though to warrant calling her weak. And she's never really been clumsy.

Suddenly Shalbas plan doesn't look, so stupid.

TheWu8128
2018-12-19, 14:37

Crom, Strada and Akeno.

Koneko wasn't retired

InfinityDragonGod
2018-12-19, 14:39
Hey I'm really curious to how Diehauser beat the super devil team.

Parry999
2018-12-19, 14:40
^ Ignored them by stalling them?
Damn. She really is like Vali. Blessed with large magical power and a broken SG.

She's from an ultimate-class blood enhanced by a queen piece boosted further by a Longinus. If Vali grandpa wasn't a super devil she might actually have been superior to him lol:heh:

JollyRoero
2018-12-19, 14:48
Balbeirth has been watching Oppai Dragon all day, one of the devils gives him a ticket to the next show, Balberith is too focused on Issei to reserach Diehauser. Zeno doesnt know how he's suppose to report any of this to Hades.

Ravel gives Issei a special fan letter that was sent by a Grim Reaper of Hades, because of the Mysterious Devils and Nyx, they're alarmed, but there is nothing unusual about its contents:
"I am very interested in Oppai Dragon, every time I see it, I feel it in my heart. I have a mother but no father. Can you be my chichi (father) if you can?" Grim Reaper. Issei is touched by the letter, Ravel says though his position is complicated, if Oppai Dragon can save a child thats a good thing. Issei immediate writes a reply in his spare time.

Darksider555
2018-12-19, 14:49
Life 2 Part1:
On a large outdoor stage, Oppai Dragon and Darkness Knight Fang are fighting against Evil Dragon General Bavo and the new enemy Marshal of Phoenix(Riser). Switch Princess arrives to help defeat Riser. Backstage Issei and Kiba discuss about how Riser isnt that popular with kids and Akeno has been singing the Oppai Dragon song with children. Issei returns home to Rias, Koneko, and Akeno. Kiba promises to defeat Issei.

Ravel gives Issei a special fan letter that was sent by a Grim Reaper of Hades, because of the Mysterious Devils and Nyx, they're alarmed, but there is nothing unusual about its contents: "I am very interested in Oppai Dragon, every time I see it, I feel it in my heart. I have a mother but no father. Can you be my chichi (father) if you can?" Grim Reaper. Issei is touched by the letter, Ravel says though his position is complicated, if Oppai Dragon can save a child thats a good thing. Issei immediate writes a reply in his spare time

In the afternoon, Sairaorg's team arrives and he praises Issei for the letter. Sairaorg vs Shooting Star and Indra vs Mahabali. Issei wants to join in helping Sairaorg prepare, but Sairaorg stops him saying that opponents shouldn't participate in team meetings. Issei says that they're comrades in arms. Rias and Riser join and Riser says that Shooting Star has devils that arent High-class but arent recognized by the government while Rias says that they have wizards whose generations of generations have mutated in ability. Also Shooting Star has unlocked his SG a few years ago and is able to master its abilties.

Sairaorg talks about Ruval and how his team has Gods and Longinus. Riser says Ruval's not using his own peerage, and they discuss Unknown Dictator's abilities. Sairaorg says that he wouldn't be able to fight his own woman. Issei says he wont hold back and Rias blushes and says that if something like this would affect their marriage, then she'll be very strict.

Sairaorg wants to have a revenge match against Issei, Issei agrees and says that whether a god or his fiancée, he'll win. Riser tells Sairaorg he still has him, but Ravel teases him saying that everyone is ignoring him, to which everyone laughs.

godz
2018-12-19, 14:57
Life 2 Part1:
On a large outdoor stage, Oppai Dragon and Darkness Knight Fang are fighting against Evil Dragon General Bavo and the new enemy Marshal of Phoenix(Riser). Switch Princess arrives to help defeat Riser. Backstage Issei and Kiba discuss about how Riser isnt that popular with kids and Akeno has been singing the Oppai Dragon song with children. Issei returns home to Rias, Koneko, and Akeno. Kiba promises to defeat Issei.

Ravel gives Issei a special fan letter that was sent by a Grim Reaper of Hades, because of the Mysterious Devils and Nyx, they're alarmed, but there is nothing unusual about its contents: "I am very interested in Oppai Dragon, every time I see it, I feel it in my heart. I have a mother but no father. Can you be my chichi (father) if you can?" Grim Reaper. Issei is touched by the letter, Ravel says though his position is complicated, if Oppai Dragon can save a child thats a good thing. Issei immediate writes a reply in his spare time

In the afternoon, Sairaorg's team arrives and he praises Issei for the letter. Sairaorg vs Shooting Star and Indra vs Mahabali. Issei wants to join in helping Sairaorg prepare, but Sairaorg stops him saying that opponents shouldn't participate in team meetings. Issei says that they're comrades in arms. Rias and Riser join and Riser says that Shooting Star has devils that arent High-class but arent recognized by the government while Rias says that they have wizards whose generations of generations have mutated in ability. Also Shooting Star has unlocked his SG a few years ago and is able to master its abilties.

Sairaorg talks about Ruval and how his team has Gods and Longinus. Riser says Ruval's not using his own peerage, and they discuss Unknown Dictator's abilities. Sairaorg says that he wouldn't be able to fight his own woman. Issei says he wont hold back and Rias blushes and says that if something like this would affect their marriage, then she'll be very strict.

Sairaorg wants to have a revenge match against Issei, Issei agrees and says that whether a god or his fiancée, he'll win. Riser tells Sairaorg he still has him, but Ravel teases him saying that everyone is ignoring him, to which everyone laughs.

Interesting, raiser joined the cast of the oppai Dragon (soon we will see cao cao) and apparently in the dream of life 0 it will look very interesting shin 3 and more with the information said about shooting stars

Hakai
2018-12-19, 14:58
>Riser isnt that popular with kids.
>Riser tells Sairaorg he still has him, but Ravel teases him saying that everyone is ignoring him, to which everyone laughs.
Riser never wins :heh:

Balbeirth has been watching Oppai Dragon all day, one of the devils gives him a ticket to the next show, Balberith is too focused on Issei to reserach Diehauser. Zeno doesnt know how he's suppose to report any of this to Hades.

Ravel gives Issei a special fan letter that was sent by a Grim Reaper of Hades, because of the Mysterious Devils and Nyx, they're alarmed, but there is nothing unusual about its contents:
"I am very interested in Oppai Dragon, every time I see it, I feel it in my heart. I have a mother but no father. Can you be my chichi (father) if you can?" Grim Reaper. Issei is touched by the letter, Ravel says though his position is complicated, if Oppai Dragon can save a child thats a good thing. Issei immediate writes a reply in his spare time.

This shit is so hilarious. Ishibumi suddenly shocks the readers by introducing a new super devil who can potentially challenge Dragon Gods, now he's a fan of oppai dragon and wants Ise to be his father :heh:

Top level trolling Ishi, I love it :heh:

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 14:59
Was hoping that the other fights would be shown in DX volumes, but i heard that Ishibumi's health is deteriorating, so I'll just take what i can get i guess

Ishibumi writes, Miyama draws

godz
2018-12-19, 15:04
>Riser isnt that popular with kids.
>Riser tells Sairaorg he still has him, but Ravel teases him saying that everyone is ignoring him, to which everyone laughs.
Riser never wins :heh:

This shit is so hilarious. Ishibumi suddenly shocks the readers by introducing a new super devil who can potentially challenge Dragon Gods, now he's a fan of oppai dragon and wants Ise to be his father :heh:

Top level trolling Ishi, I love it :heh:

Riser is the yamcha of dxd :v

fan
2018-12-19, 15:21
@godz Riser isn't yamcha . Riser is in his brother's team . yamcha wanted to join goke's team but he was left behind

cyberdemon
2018-12-19, 15:43
I hope they aren’t planning some love triable between issei vali and ingvild

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 15:49

Please, you are speaking about Vali. Ingvild and Issei ship is already there from the moment she appeared and then became his Queen. It’s just a simple interest, especially since Ingvild power can affect Vali’s power too. He was sure he was unique, but now no more so it’s natural for him to be curious.

godz
2018-12-19, 15:55
The last image of slash dog three makes me see what I already got (or had his girl)

Lex79
2018-12-19, 15:59
I hope they aren’t planning some love triable between issei vali and ingvildCan't see that happening, readers would be almost certainly very pissed from such a development.
Anyway, it's going to be hilarious when Issei discovers who is the cute child who looks at him as a father.

Darksider555
2018-12-19, 15:59
Life 2: International Rating Game Conference, this war begins

Rias and Issei teams (Minus Crom and Bina) watch Indra vs Mahabali. The rules are Defeat the King and win. There are no special rules. Indra's team has the 4 Heavenly Kings and his son Arjuna. Mahabali has a team of Asuras. Mahabali has 6 arms each holding a weapon, while Indra summons his own weapons at attacks with lightning from the sky which shakes the space. Akeno says that his lightning is a different level compared to hers and her fathers. Issei is shocked, but Ddraig tells him he defeated Typhon, Vidar, and Nyx, so have more confidence.

At the end of the battle, Mahabali's team have been severely strucked by lightning and Indra's face is shown to be ecstatic of the fight. Indra complements Mahabali and he replies its not a bad thing being complemented by an enemy. Ravel says they should prepare.

End of Life 2

Darksider555
2018-12-19, 16:13
Fan:
In the RG player village, inside BSoDDK's hotel room, Balberith is watching Chichiryutei Oppai Dragon. Though he has the powers of a Super Devil, he has the spirit of a child and is in search of his father, he discovered fatherhood (misunderstanding that milk[chichi] = father[chichi]). While investigating Issei, he watched Oppai Dragon show everyday and sang the song. Gressil who is 2m tall with black hair and Sonneillon who is short with dark blue hair tells Balbeirth to take a walk which he refuses. He's told that he shouldn't watch TV all day and to look at his opponent, which he replies give it to the Grim Reaper. Zeno is overwhelmed because all of them have the spirits of children and are extremely powerful. Verine enters and gives Balberith a ticket to an Oppai Dragon show. Verine is relative mature but is still sort of childish, Zeno doesnt know how to report any of this to Hades. For Balberith who was born a short while ago doesn't understand justice and evil, but he wants to be Oppai Dragon. So he begins his education into "Chichiryutei Oppai Dragon"

Ka-el
2018-12-19, 16:42
Fan:
In the RG player village, inside BSoDDK's hotel room, Balberith is watching Chichiryutei Oppai Dragon. Though he has the powers of a Super Devil, he has the spirit of a child and is in search of his father, he discovered fatherhood (misunderstanding that milk[chichi] = father[chichi]). While investigating Issei, he watched Oppai Dragon show everyday and sang the song. Gressil who is 2m tall with black hair and Sonneillon who is short with dark blue hair tells Balbeirth to take a walk which he refuses. He's told that he shouldn't watch TV all day and to look at his opponent, which he replies give it to the Grim Reaper. Zeno is overwhelmed because all of them have the spirits of children and are extremely powerful. Verine enters and gives Balberith a ticket to an Oppai Dragon show. Verine is relative mature but is still sort of childish, Zeno doesnt know how to report any of this to Hades. For Balberith who was born a short while ago doesn't understand justice and evil, but he wants to be Oppai Dragon. So he begins his education into "Chichiryutei Oppai Dragon"

chichi is breast, not milk. Issei is also called Chichiryutei in fact

X102reddragon
2018-12-19, 17:08

Really? Any news on his current health?

TatsuyaGod
2018-12-19, 17:14
Really? Any news on his current health?

He’s fine. Went to hospital and they sent him home for some R&R. He said he’s fine.

Parry999
2018-12-19, 17:36

They will probably be like cousins if anything.

B214
2018-12-19, 17:52
So is Chichigami asking Ise to become a father to an army of powerful children?? :heh:

godz
2018-12-19, 17:54
So is Chichigami asking Ise to become a father to an army of powerful children?? :heh:

Melvazoa is worth it

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 17:59
Life 2: International Rating Game Conference, this war begins

Rias and Issei teams (Minus Crom and Bina) watch Indra vs Mahabali. The rules are Defeat the King and win. There are no special rules. Indra's team has the 4 Heavenly Kings and his son Arjuna. Mahabali has a team of Asuras. Mahabali has 6 arms each holding a weapon, while Indra summons his own weapons at attacks with lightning from the sky which shakes the space. Akeno says that his lightning is a different level compared to hers and her fathers. Issei is shocked, but Ddraig tells him he defeated Typhon, Vidar, and Nyx, so have more confidence.

At the end of the battle, Mahabali's team have been severely strucked by lightning and Indra's face is shown to be ecstatic of the fight. Indra complements Mahabali and he replies its not a bad thing being complemented by an enemy. Ravel says they should prepare.

End of Life 2

So Arjuna is on Indra's team. That's very interesting.

Still wonder what Akeno's new power-up was.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 18:34
We need a Slash Dog Volume 3 thread. But in the meantime I'll discuss the images here.

The girl on the cover with Suzaku is Genbu Doumon. Her headphones say Genbu so that's easy to figure out.

The new girl in that soli illustration who's also in another illustration in a bath with Lavinia, Suzaku, Sae, and Natsume is one of the Four Fiends I assume. Most definitely Shigune Nanadaru.

The next one is David Serro with Galatine and Freed I'm sure.

The one with the guy shooting lightning and with Vali in the next is most definitely Byakko Shinra.

Sorry I had nowhere else to post this.

Well the heirs of the Five Principal Clans have all shown up in Slash Dog now.

Elmenhilde Lover
2018-12-19, 18:49
Signe not Shigune

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 19:02
Signe not Shigune

Sorry that was what I just say the names of the other two Fiends posted and just took the names posted as completely accurate.

But the tiger that Byakko seems to be shooting lightning at seems to be some sort of beastman. Perhaps the beastman is Samejima.

thefreakmike
2018-12-19, 19:10
Its the other way around Tiger man is Byakko, dude firing lightning and with Vali is Samejima

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 20:43
Its the other way around Tiger man is Byakko, dude firing lightning and with Vali is Samejima

My bad. I should have remembered what Samejima looked like. He just looked like another person to me. But I should have known that was him as he had Byakusa on his shoulder and was using his lance.

And Rias does face Grayfia and Issei does face Kiba by looking at the chapter titles.

But still wonder how powerful the previous Ouryuu had to be since Ouryuu said he was the strongest 'Ouryuu' in history. Everyone is already shocked at how strong Ouryuu(current) is at this point. So you have to wonder what kind of monster the previous one was. Maybe he was so powerful he could fight on par with the Fallen Angel leaders. And maybe he's the final boss in Slash Dog. And perhaps he did try to NTR Lavinia.

Guess Vali is moving closer to Issei to move in on Issei's virginity. :heh:

Seems Zeno has his hands full as a glorified babysitter.

I wonder if that scar on Strada's face is going to be permanent.

Well Xenovia defeated Strada. According to the rules of Bleach, she defeated him. :heh:

I will go out on a limb and say that the volume with Issei's match against Diehauser will probably be Ravel's volume.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-19, 21:54
Aww man im so hyped for this volume more than I am the remainder of shin 1. Probably another two months or more before translations start rolling out :,(

Id at least like to see Issei beat diehauser just so he can get back at him for volume 20.

Lucidrago
2018-12-19, 22:52
I'm just waiting for the Slash Dog spoilers.

And at first I thought that was Tobio in that illustration in his Balance Breaker. But then I looked closely at the illustration and saw that was basically a humanoid dragon. So I'm guessing that is Seiryu as it seems he's surrounded by wind.

Suzaku is #1. Butt faction and breast faction united as one! :heh:

Genbu is very adorable though.

B214
2018-12-19, 23:32
Mixed feelings again for Ise's next round. I want Ise to win, but I don't want Diehauser to lose. I feel as though he should be a further ahead RG team Ise should face with his future team.

syzorst
2018-12-19, 23:38
Poor Bova and Roygun

Balor Rias, Lint BxB, Strada and Kiba all attacked Bova and he got stomped bad. Roygun tried to run but Balor Rias used time stop and they all retired her as well. They went after Roygun early because she was a big threat due to her rating game experience

fan
2018-12-19, 23:54
@syzorst did lint really use her BXB . her BXB creates a huge angel of fire

n0m@n
2018-12-20, 00:08
Havent read the actual volume yet. But the outcome of the first round (half of) of Top 16 ended with expected outcome. ....Actually, I thought Ishibumi would make Sairaorg lose so his victory was surprising. But Im pretty darn happy he didnt and moved to top 8.

Yeah, even if the opponent were two Super Devils Diehauser has to win. I mean he's the champion of RG so I cant or dont want to imagine him losing against anyone. So the result wasnt surprising. The only opponent Im fine with him losing against is Ise only at this point. Even if the opponent is Indra or Vali, I sure dont want Diehauser to lose against them.

So we have 3 teams who is from the Devil/Underworld side who progressed into Top 8. Sounds good. Need to make sure they are good in their own game lol.

I'm imagining that Ise would beat Diehauser team in the quarter final and then lose against Indra in semi-finals. So no Vali vs Ise in the WRG lol. Though I'm sure that Slash Dog team would beat Dulio team. I mean we MUST have Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team for further character development for Vali after all. Probably one of the biggest/major match of the WRG.

syzorst
2018-12-20, 00:34
Also

Ravel sent out Elmenhilde, Bova and Roygun as scouts to make Rias burn up as much stamina as possible

syzorst
2018-12-20, 00:40
Furthermore

Middle Game:
Rias' plan was to catch Ravel off guard where they managed to defeat 2 of Issei's members already. Bc of Roygun's experience and rank, she's a threat in the late game, but now she's gone, they'll now need a new strategy. Kiba understands that both Kings have similar styles and that Rias had Gasper counter and destroy Elmen's bats ending her scouting. Suddenly they see Church Trio riding on the Dragon King Fafnir Chariot with Panties inside Fanfir's mouth. The panties inside his mouth are playing a song sung by Issei that the lyrics were written by Vidar and Apollon composed the music. Kiba is stunned and Rias reveals that the Gremory has a new program with the Church Trio as underwear models. She assumes that Issei will try to take the initiative and orders all members to leave their base. She says to protect Valere while everyone now does their own thing. Crom ask if he can battle Fafnir. Both sides began their battles.

Djeveler
2018-12-20, 00:56
And at first I thought that was Tobio in that illustration in his Balance Breaker. But then I looked closely at the illustration and saw that was basically a humanoid dragon. So I'm guessing that is Seiryu as it seems he's surrounded by wind.

I'm fairly sure that's Tobio. Tobio's Sacred Gear is black like in the illustration, while Seiryuu is blue, and the figure is even holding a scythe with the same kind of inscriptions Jin's blades have. The head of the figure also has the animal ears that Tobio's BxB have, but haven't been shown on Dragon-likes.

XFire
2018-12-20, 01:00
I've got to start checking the sub section more often, I almost missed this :heh:

Glad to hear Issei won, as expected.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 01:18
Man im starting to feel bad for Bova all he wants to do is become the fang of the red dragon emperor but he keeps getting smashed in the tournament.

syzorst
2018-12-20, 01:19
Akeno's power up

Rose and Elmen vs Akeno and Valere
Akeno summons 2 Ghost to fight along side her against Rose and Elmen. Bc of her mother's blood, she can capture and enslave ghost. Bc of the rules, the stronger a summoning the limit you're allowed to have. So Akeno has brought 2 Ghost to fight with her. Also Akeno has 8 fallen Angel wings in this mode which makes her Cadre class

Furthermore

Crom destroys the Fafnir chariot(Fafnir wearing armour) so Asia and Fafnir decides to fight Crom by themselves. Plan is for Asia to stall Crom while Irina and Xenovia try to deal with anyone else as they can. Crom admires her bravery to be bait. And Fafnir and Crom begins their fight.

Rias wanted to send Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and Gasper to deal with Asia, but Crom said he'll handle her.

XFire
2018-12-20, 01:23
Akeno's power up

Akeno summons 2 Ghost to fight along side her against Rose and Elmen. Bc of her mother's blood, she can capture and enslave ghost. Bc of the rules, the stronger a summoning the limit you're allowed to have. So Akeno has brought 2 Ghost to fight with her. Also Akeno has 8 fallen Angel wings in this mode which makes her Cadre class

Furthermore

Crom destroys the Fafnir chariot(Fafnir wearing armour) so Asia and Fafnir decides to fight Crom by themselves. Plan is for Asia to stall Crom while Irina and Xenovia try to deal with anyone else as they can. Crom admires her bravery to be bait. And Fafnir and Crom begins their fight.

Rias wanted to send Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and Gasper to deal with Asia, but Crom said he'll handle her.

So, uh...isnt Asia like the strongest member of Issei's peerage at this point thanks to Fafnir? :heh:

syzorst
2018-12-20, 01:29
So, uh...isnt Asia like the strongest member of Issei's peerage at this point thanks to Fafnir? :heh:

She's one of the most problematic to deal with and her BxB is OP with insane defense. Even Crom was struggling that defense. So what do you think of Rias tactics so far?

XFire
2018-12-20, 01:33
She's one of the most problematic to deal with and her BxB is OP with insane defense. Even Crom was struggling that defense. So what do you think of Rias tactics so far?

Well, blitzing the scouts to remove Roygun was pretty smart. Not sure how much stamina got burned up considering the brevity of the fights, so maybe that backfired on Ravel?

That said, Crom getting stalled by Fafnir seems pretty bad. I guess we'll see.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 01:38
I wouldnt say its bad as she had the defense to keep a god occupied the whole rating game in volume 25. Or do you mean for Rias?

Emperor of D.
2018-12-20, 01:38
Well, blitzing the scouts to remove Roygun was pretty smart. Not sure how much stamina got burned up considering the brevity of the fights, so maybe that backfired on Ravel?

That said, Crom getting stalled by Fafnir seems pretty bad. I guess we'll see.

It's not really a bad lost for Issei if you think about it. Rias is already at a disadvantage due to having less number of people so she has to cut them down to even the odds. Remember that Issei haven't used any of his big players yet except Asia and she's stalling Rias' greatest power which is Crom. Since Crom is out of the picture for now, Rias has to deal with the rest.

Lucidrago
2018-12-20, 01:42
Well looks like Rias went for the overkill in taking out Bova and Roygun. Poor Bova always getting the short end of the stick. You would think Ishibumi would treat him better.

Asia is basically the most powerful non-combatant I've ever seen. Ishibumi really needs to nerf her.

Well I was hoping Issei would put both Ascalons to use again but I guess that was too much to ask.

syzorst
2018-12-20, 01:45
Well looks like Rias went for the overkill in taking out Bova and Roygun. Poor Bova always getting the short end of the stick. You would think Ishibumi would treat him better.

Asia is basically the most powerful non-combatant I've ever seen. Ishibumi really needs to nerf her.

Well I was hoping Issei would put both Ascalons to use again but I guess that was too much to ask.

Roygun was the real target, Bova was just unfortunate to be there. Rias went for the overkill because she didn't want to take any chances in letting Roygun escape which is why she went herself to freeze her with time stop.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 01:46
I was kind of hoping for a battle with crom and issei. With him using ascalon and them not working on him but i guess that didnt happen.

Her bxb has been insane since the get go since she was able to over come a super devil whos power is a sacred gear canceler. So if she was able to over come that which would be her biggest weakness other based attacks shouldnt do as much damage imo.

Blazor 98
2018-12-20, 01:48
Is it just me or did Rias use Ravel's own supremacy tactic against Ravel? Using overwhelming power to crush Ravel's strategy? Rias did to Ravel what Ravel did to Sona. Interesting.

Lucidrago
2018-12-20, 01:56
Is it just me or did Rias use Ravel's own supremacy tactic against Ravel? Using overwhelming power to crush Ravel's strategy? Rias did to Ravel what Ravel did to Sona. Interesting.

Well you do have to consider that Ravel's tactics are very similar to Rias' tactics in the use of overwhelming power to overcome their opponents. Although Ravel's tactics are far more ruthless and unforgiving as she uses the team's overwhelming power to mercilessly crush any and all resistance and destroy all the opponents' advantages. Or evening the odds and completely flipping the tables. Rias' tactics do come close as that was very close to how Ravel does things but it doesn't come close to Ravel's ruthlessness.

@Djeveler I don't know. That form looks very draconic to me. Maybe It's just the angle. But that looks nothing like Tobio's regular dog god form to me. And since it's black-and-white we really don't know what color it is.

But can somehow please make a Slash Dog Volume 3 thread?

EDIT: Ignore that last sentence of mine. Someone already posted it in the 'Requests for new threads' forum.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 01:58
Ravel aims to use overwhelming power to destroy the opponent before they get their tactics off. Rias likes to use overwhelming power to counter their tactics. Theyre the same in the since they like to use overwhelming power but different on when they actually use it imo.

Lucidrago
2018-12-20, 02:05
Ravel aims to use overwhelming power to destroy the opponent before they get their tactics off. Rias likes to use overwhelming power to counter their tactics. Theyre the same in the since they like to use overwhelming power but different on when they actually use it imo.

Still taking out Roygun at the very beginning is a very Ravel thing to do. Prevent her from using her experience and knowledge of the Rating Games against them by defeating Roygun as quickly as possible.

I wonder if it was revealed who reincarnated Lint into an angel.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 02:08
Oh im not say that wasnt a Ravel thing to do. Im sure Rias thought Ravel was going to pull some kind of stunt like that herself. I was just talking about the slight difference between them. Which who knows after volume 24 we might not see as much of her dominating side again.

Ive always wondered that myself.

Blazor 98
2018-12-20, 02:12
Still taking out Roygun at the very beginning is a very Ravel thing to do. Prevent her from using her experience and knowledge of the Rating Games against them by defeating Roygun as quickly as possible.

I wonder if it was revealed who reincarnated Lint into an angel.

How is Ravel more ruthless than Rias. Rias used 2 out of 3 of her heavy hitters (Balor form and Strada) along with Kiba and Lint in a 4 vs 1 just to take out Roygun.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 02:15
This is the first time Rias has ever been that ruthless though... Did rias whip out a manga in front of a girl whos crush is in it and start reading it in front of an audience to her while attacking her? Literally embarrassing her in front of a large audience while beating her down. If you can find something more ruthless than that ill yeild.

Emperor of D.
2018-12-20, 02:23
This is the first time Rias has ever been that ruthless though... Did rias whip out a manga in front of a girl whos crush is in it and start reading it in front of an audience to her while attacking her? Literally embarrassing her in front of a large audience while beating her down. If you can find something more ruthless than that ill yeild.

Nah, what Ravel did to Sona was far more ruthless. Rias just took out 2 poeple but Ravel essentially ended the entire game in one move. It was so bad that Sona actually gave up before the game itself ended. Sona didn't have any chance to use any tactics and was automatically crushed. The whole game ended in a one-sided stomp.

Parry999
2018-12-20, 02:28
Akeno's power up

Furthermore

And poor Rias is still just a high class devil without Balor form wow.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 02:28
@Emperor of D.

Yeah i stated that she likes to use overwhelming power at the beginning to destroy the opponent before they can use tactics. Then she took it even a step further by embarrassing tsubaki in front of the world while beating her down. I'd say thats a bit more ruthless than Rias.

Djeveler
2018-12-20, 02:32
And poor Rias is still just a high class devil without Balor form wow.

She does have her Power of Destruction and Extinguish Star, which in Volume 19 didn't really show a crippling charge time like before then.

Lucidrago
2018-12-20, 02:37
Still Strada looks like an absolute monster and the embodiment of muscles. I wouldn't want to face him by just looking at him.

I'm officially calling Strada 'Hercules of the Church.'

We should get an illustration of Roygun next volume probably.

Blazor 98
2018-12-20, 02:38
She does have her Power of Destruction and Extinguish Star, which in Volume 19 didn't really show a crippling charge time like before then.

Perhaps but Extinguished Star is irrelevant now since It's banned in the rating game.

The Infinite Dream
2018-12-20, 02:40
@Lucidrago

When I saw him I sat down and said no wonder he mastered the destructive power of durandal. Im kind of happy the original came out on top. I think the originals should always be the superior ones.

@Blazor 98

I dont think itd be banned in this one since gods are in it. Shouldnt longinous smasher be banned then too and most other abilities since theyre just as powerful if not stronger?

syzorst
2018-12-20, 02:42
Lint

Nakiri defeats Lint by using the earth to block the angel's attacks then accelerated towards Lint and punch her which retires her. So now Bova, Roygun and Lint are retired. Asia is keeping Crom at bay

Lucidrago
2018-12-20, 02:47
Lint

Nakiri defeats Lint by using the earth to block the angel's attacks then accelerated towards Lint and punch her which retires her. So now Bova, Roygun and Lint are retired. Asia is keeping Crom at bay

So now Ouryuu's the One-Punch Man now?

Was he having problems catching her due to her speed and having to watch out for the giant angel's attacks?

@Infinite Dream Well no wonder he became a priest. With a body like that, sexual relationships become impossible. I don't think any female could survive that. :heh:

cyberdemon
2018-12-20, 02:59
I'm kinda disappointed so far that with the exception of the first chapter that Ingvild hasn't been mentioned much. Felt there would be more since she was on the cover with Akeno.

syzorst
2018-12-20, 03:03
So now Ouryuu's the One-Punch Man now?

Was he having problems catching her due to her speed and having to watch out for the giant angel's attacks?

@Infinite Dream Well no wonder he became a priest. With a body like that, sexual relationships become impossible. I don't think any female could survive that. :heh:

Well remember that Nikari can manipulate the Earth so that can put a hinder on speedsters and slow them down.

syzorst
2018-12-20, 03:07
Also

Before Roygun waa retired she used her ability in a time bomb manner on Lint would've retired regardless even of Nikari Didn't beat her

I forgot to about this. In the beginning.

At the beginning of the RG, both sides shake hands. Then they get transported to their bases. The location of the RG is a replica version of Kuoh Town. Issei's base is his house but there's nothing inside, and Rias' is the High School. Issei's team have the strategy meeting, where their 3 main battles will be Balor Princess, Strada, and Crom. Issei says that even Bina can hardly cope with the 3 of them. Balor Princess is beyond Maou and its amazing she was able to fight 80% Fenrir. The problem is that even they attack Issei, he could only handle 2 of them as Ddraig has a time limit and even if Issei's a god, he cant fight all 3 of them at once. There's also the 2 other Longinus and any trump cards they may have. They decided to focus on Rias and avoid Crom and Strada. Crom is unwilling to use Promotion. As well as focus on Valerie as she's their healer. The most important thing in the game is Issei. With the meeting almost over, Ravel sends Roygun, Bova, and Elmen to scout. They say to fight Balor, try to make her consume as much physical strength of Rias and Gasper and avoid the range of the monsters.

Suddenly as they were about to move the ground vibrates. They rush outside and hear that a Pawn of theirs has retired. They see Roygun in the air as well as a 3-eyed beast, a purple battlefield, a 6-winged angel, and Kiba with Strada. Bova has been retired. In the opening stage Rias personally made a surprise attack, and Rias' eyes glowed Red stopping Roygun then she gets retired as well. Issei tried to save her, but Ravel stops him saying they need to avoid losing any more people. Ravel tries to calm Issei down and the real battle starts now.

TommyG
2018-12-20, 05:27
I'm curious, since Rias has now lost, will Lint, Crom and Strada still play an active role in the story? Or will they all go back to their homes?