PDA

View Full Version : Shin High School DxD Volume 4 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-01-31, 06:04
“I’m not the Oppai Dragon! I’m Sekiryuutei, Hyoudou Issei!” --Oppai Dragon denied oppai.

I’ll stop her. And definitely return Oppai Dragon to normal! – Le Fay Pendragon

I think that doing lewd things is not good. I believe you do s-such things after becoming an adult! – Hyoudou Issei

The phenomenon overturning all of the foundations stroke down team DxD.

Ise-kun’s condition is extremely serious… -- Rias Gremory

Ise-kun…without a fail, I’ll cure you! -- Himejima Akeno

Hyoudou Issei came to dislike perverted things.

…As I thought, that’s no like Ise-sempai. -- Toujou Koneko

I’ll be troubled if we can’t make children, nya. -- Toujou Kuroka

The Oppai Dragon whose concepts were overturned by one of the new Longinus, Alphecca Tyrant.

Who would’ve thought this phenomenon happens again… The enemy must’ve known about that incident. – Ravel Phenex

An incident with Ise’s disorder that’s already happened before. Why did it happen again?..

I’m not good with UFO… -- Gaspar Vladi

Those were bitter memories.

I’ll just protect Ise-kun. Because he’s my (boy)friend. -- Kiba Yuuto

Exactly when his close friend is in a bad shape, Gremory’s Knight will shine.

It’s okay, Ise-san. It’s okay so…*sob* -- Asia Argento

His future brides also couldn’t help but worry.

It’s a dangerous technique. And there’s not enough time to come up with a counter spell. -- Rossweisse

The thing applied to Ise was extremely dangerous.

Even if it’s only a little, I want to be useful, so I’ll go with you. -- Elmenhilde Galnstein

As someone from the Realm of the Dead I can’t ignore this. I’ll go too! -- Bennia

Even though I’m not that strong, I’ll accompany you too! -- Lint Selzen

I’ll stay here so that there won’t be any attacks aiming for gaps in our defenses. -- Nakiri Oryuu

Those who are moving out together before the battle and those who remain to protect, each of them are making their own arrangements.

If we suppose that Gods of Hell work together with Longinus user from England, we should face them as soon as possible. -- Xenovia Quarta

With all of this related, DxD is moving out to England, the place of the decisive battle.

No way! My home!? – Shidou Irina

A long-awaited homecoming. But her home is in trouble.

Forgive me, Rias… Here, I will--. – Sona Sitri

That was…a painful reality.

Ise, this might be a bit impossible. -- Dragon God of Infinity Ophis

Just how much will Dragon Deification last…

…This atmosphere, it’s extremely nostalgic. Right, White one. -- Sekiryuutei Ddraig

Yeah, the land of our origin. Brings back memories of that time. -- Hakuryuukou Albion

The land of origin of the Two Heavenly Dragons. The thing that’ll happen here---.

Geez, strong dragons are troublesome. But it’s interesting. -- Prince Nezha

On the other hand, the match between teams Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star and Journey to the West too—

Making light of the new generation trio will get you in trouble, geezer! -- Bikou

I-I’ll defeat you! -- Current Sha Wujing

…It’s hard *sigh*.-- Current Zhu Bajie

Finally, a clash with legendary trio!

Come, youngsters. Geezer will look after you. -- Victorious Fighting Buddha, First Generation Sun Wukong

Oh my, it’s tiring. -- Golden Bodied Arhat, First Generation Sha Wujing

I’m tired, but as if I’ll lose. -- Cleanser of the Altars, First Generation Zhu Bajie

They’ll test the strength of the new generation.

I guess the Leaders of Hell were frightened by the miracles caused by Hyoudou Issei-kun. -- Maou Ajuka Beelzebub

A terrifying dragon overturning things at the last moment--

…I-is it my fault? -- Former Governor of Grigori, Azazel

The impetus of that incident--

I’ll simply support Le Fay. -- Arthur Pendragon

Pendragon siblings make a move in their hometown.

The ability of the opponent’s Longinus has the worst possible compatibility with me. -- Leader of Hero Faction, Cao Cao

The ability that even Cao Cao doesn’t want to face—--

I’ll defeat the imposturous Two Heavenly Dragons. -- Crescent Moon Darkness Dragon, Crom Cruach

The legendary Evil Dragon will face the impostors’ myth.

The ones waiting in the Kingdom…were the worst possible Longinus and the Leaders of Hell.

Before this crown, whether it’s Oppai Dragon or Vali Lucifer, everyone will kneel before me. Now look how the thing important to you breaks, Le Fay! -- Meredith Ordinton, possessor of Longinus Alphecca Tyrant

Meredith! I…will stop you and return him to normal! -- Le Fay Pendragon

Rias, Sairaorg and others will also face Artificial Transcendentals--

Ho, you came with some splendid members! I’ll have you play with me! -- Artificial Transcendental Verrine

I…want to fight like Oppai Dragon! -- Artificial Transcendental Balberith

She and the rest will be defeated. By me, by us! -- Rias Gremory

Whoever my opponent is, in this decisive battle I’ll just use this seething fist of mine! – Lion King Sairaorg Bael

And the opponents of the Two Heavenly Dragons were -- the Zoroastrian Evil God and the God of the Realm of the Dead, Hades.

Facing this Evil God thing won’t go the way it did with Nyx and Erebus, Two Heavenly Dragon. -- Zoroastrian Evil God, Angra Mainyu

Breasts, t-tits! Even without those, I’m in a perfect condition! – Sekiryuutei in extremely bad condition, Hyoudou Issei

Don’t think that miracles will last forever, Hyoudou Issei, Vali Lucifer. -- Olympian God of the Realm of the Dead, Hades

…Hyoudou Issei is in a bad shape, but don’t underestimate Heavenly Dragons, Hades! Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star, Vali Lucifer

Oppai Dragon who will make miracles happen at the last moment--

While Hyoudou Issei is there, team DxD will come out victorious in any predicament.

And if that’s the case, this miracle--

The decisive battle between anti-terrorist team DxD and the Leaders of Hell will unfold in the Kingdom, the Great Britain

Battle against Leaders of Hell finally comes to a conclusion!

Translated by Kunou on High School DxD Universe Discord.

Hakai
2020-01-31, 06:21
I’m not the Oppai Dragon! I’m Sekiryuutei, Hyoudou Issei!” --Oppai Dragon denied oppai.

I think that doing lewd things is not good. I believe you do s-such things after becoming an adult! – Hyoudou Issei

Breasts, t-tits! Even without those, I’m in a perfect condition! – Sekiryuutei in extremely bad condition, Hyoudou Issei
This is both hilarious and depressing at the same time

…I-is it my fault? -- Former Governor of Grigori, Azazel
Yes

I can't tell if it's something really funny or actually serious... Like Sona betrayal or something..

This volume is going to be packed. A lot of exciting fights. Crom vs Fakeryuuteis, Rias and Sairaorg(and others?) vs Artificial Super Devils, Ise and Vali vs Hades and Angra Mainyu

Emperor of D.
2020-01-31, 06:52
Huh? Will we get a Balor Rias vs Verrine fight? That will be fantastic.

XFire
2020-01-31, 08:33
If this is related to that short story where Issei was cleansed of his desires by Azazel, then DxD is following the path of Fate in that jokes are the deepest of lore :heh:

Malbolge
2020-01-31, 09:44
https://i.redd.it/kt4w38ek32e41.jpg

Ruki0089
2020-01-31, 09:48
Wow, Lint-chan!

Sona falling to Non-Pervert Ise.:heh:
Please make it happen!

vietthai96
2020-01-31, 11:06
Please make it happen!

Seriously this ideal did pass my head for a moment

Lex79
2020-01-31, 12:12
A non perverted Issei is an anomaly can can cause the collapse of the entire multiverse.

godz
2020-01-31, 12:48
Wow, Lint-chan!

Please make it happen!

Does anyone want to think about saji?

Giuseppe1234
2020-01-31, 15:42
Huh? Will we get a Balor Rias vs Verrine fight? That will be fantastic.
Finally Rias has an important role in the fights, Also if she will fight with a lot of other characters to defeat Verrine because she is too strong for Balor rias.

Gary29
2020-01-31, 16:12
Cute and good Le Fay scenes hype.

Hakai
2020-01-31, 17:30
I hope Bal gets officially adopted by the end of this volume

cyberdemon
2020-01-31, 18:55
So Alphecca tyrants user is named Meredith. Betting Issei strips her when he gets his perversion back and she falls for him lol. Or maybe she is attracted to him but not his perversion, so she neutralized his perversion to get the parts she is attracted to more prominent

darkofficer
2020-01-31, 19:20
that sona quote seems like they are getting overpowerd by the enemy.

also issei looks weird in that cover art

cyberdemon
2020-01-31, 19:22

Perhaps non perverted Issei is a very competent strategist and she finds herself falling for him lol

Malbolge
2020-01-31, 19:35
As someone from the Realm of the Dead I can’t ignore this. I’ll go too! -- Bennia

This is the last time Grim Reapers are going to be relevant to the plot, so I need to see at least some sort of flag being raised, otherwise I'm abandoning this ship.

For now, I'll take the quote being here and it being grouped with Elmenhilde & Lint being a good sign, hopefully.

Before this crown, whether it’s Oppai Dragon or Vali Lucifer, everyone will kneel before me. Now look how the thing important to you breaks, Le Fay! -- Meredith Ordinton, possessor of Longinus Alphecca Tyrant

I see some people going ahead and declaring her for the harem already, but all I see is a Walburga-tier villian? The harem already has so many girls, and there are still plenty of desirable candidates who are still available (like Bennia…), so do we really need to start stanning for someone with such a deplorable introduction?

Ho, you came with some splendid members! I’ll have you play with me! -- Artificial Transcendental Verrine

I…want to fight like Oppai Dragon! -- Artificial Transcendental Balberith

She and the rest will be defeated. By me, by us! -- Rias Gremory

Whoever my opponent is, in this decisive battle I’ll just use this seething fist of mine! – Lion King Sairaorg Bael

I'm not going to think too hard about this, since I'd rather wait for spoilers, but I sincerely hope this isn't implying that Balberith is getting villain-of-the-day treatment.

If he is even remotely as powerful as hyped, the only way to win here should be to stop the fight altogether.

darkofficer
2020-01-31, 22:58
Perhaps non perverted Issei is a very competent strategist and she finds herself falling for him lol

He beats her in a game of chess.

Ruki0089
2020-01-31, 23:21
To begin with, Sona falling to Ise is very normal to me.
Instead spending time with her peerage, Sona spend her free times with him. (Playing games, with her enjoying it very much) and even Rias noted that Sona really having fun.
Also, Sona probably see Ise as Man. Not like the way she see Saji as little brother.

vietthai96
2020-02-01, 01:10
We have Irina the Childhood Friend of MC already, and we will get Sona the Childhood Friend of MC's girlfriend??????. Now that interesting

And yeah i think Issei look very off in the cover art, i know he being toned and have muscles after all those battle and training, but he still look like Hulk with white skin

Hakai
2020-02-01, 01:30
Ryuuteimaru should have been on the cover

AzazelDxD
2020-02-01, 01:37
Wow, Lint-chan!

Please make it happen!

I can´t see it. Less after Shin 2 vision of Issei wedding. :heh: :heh: :heh:

I like to see my cute Bennia in the quotes too.

also issei looks weird in that cover art

This seems more likely

So Alphecca tyrants user is named Meredith. Betting Issei strips her when he gets his perversion back and she falls for him lol. Or maybe she is attracted to him but not his perversion, so she neutralized his perversion to get the parts she is attracted to more prominent

I doubt it. She sounds like one Raynare 2.0 that for unkown reasons hates Le Fay.. :mad:

I prefer not heard about this meredith again. :eyebrow: the author can always give her longinus to another person like in incinerate anthem case.

This is the last time Grim Reapers are going to be relevant to the plot, so I need to see at least some sort of flag being raised, otherwise I'm abandoning this ship.

It seems that her father group of Grim Reapers(moderate faction?) want peace with the devils and rest of the world.

It was mentioned in Vol 24 when the ORC talked with him and in SHIN 3 was mentioned too calling this group as Anti-Hades faction and mentioning something about Post-war negociations.

Curiously Bennia appears between the quotes of girls that are not in Issei harem that talk about help him that are Lint and elmenhilde(that was confirmed) despite she is not mentioning him.

I still see her for the harem.

I sincerely hope this isn't implying that Balberith is getting villain-of-the-day treatment.

After what happened in Shin 3 is IMPOSSIBLE consider him a villain.. I am sure that he will be fine.

Also, Sona probably see Ise as Man. Not like the way she see Saji as little brother.

I don´t care about Saji but.. It seems that Sona doesn´t want problems in her peerage and with Saji having 2 girls in love with him she was not interested in create more problems. In other words. Sona is ANTI-HAREM.

Saji losed one of these girls in love with him(nimura). I am sure that soon Momo will end tired of him too soon. lol.

Malbolge
2020-02-01, 02:58
After what happened in Shin 3 is IMPOSSIBLE consider him a villain.. I am sure that he will be fine.

I'm not saying he's an outright villain, that's obvious.

Villian-of-the-day treatment (or perhaps I should say JOBBER treatment) is when you exist to lose a fight to the protagonists to make them look good. Like Sonellion/Greissil in the last volume. What I'm saying is based on how he's been built up, it shouldn't be believable that Balberith will lose to the people he's fighting against.

But again, I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

Hakai
2020-02-01, 03:05
No way Bal is going to lose to them after all that hype, at best I see them doing somewhat better than Mahabali and maybe actually do a little damage to him this time.

And since he's a massive oppai dragon fan he might seriously hold back against Ise's known allies.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-01, 05:20
I'm not saying he's an outright villain, that's obvious.

Villian-of-the-day treatment (or perhaps I should say JOBBER treatment) is when you exist to lose a fight to the protagonists to make them look good. Like Sonellion/Greissil in the last volume. What I'm saying is based on how he's been built up, it shouldn't be believable that Balberith will lose to the people he's fighting against.

But again, I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

I choosed the WRONG WORDS

After what happened in SHIN 3 is impossible that the author considers him a villain. even his quote doesn´t sound like that if we compare him with that Meredith(who talks like a true villain).

Yeah.. Is only wait and see what happens. Fortunatelly the 19th of February(in some parts of the world) the lifes spoilers will start to appear and maybe we will discover it.

And since he's a massive oppai dragon fan he might seriously hold back against Ise's known allies.

Yeah. Maybe he will contain and not use the 100% of his strenght.

Lex79
2020-02-01, 05:41
Sona falling in love with Issei is one of the things I would truly dislike for this series, I hope the quote refers to so egging else.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-01, 05:43
Shin 2 avoided that. With the rookies 4(including sona) as Issei wedding guests.

The author can't have changed my mind 2 volumes later.

Hakai
2020-02-01, 05:59
2020, Shin 4 about to be released. And we're still talking about Sona in harem.

Some things never change :heh:

Ka-el
2020-02-01, 06:24
I see some people going ahead and declaring her for the harem already, but all I see is a Walburga-tier villian? The harem already has so many girls, and there are still plenty of desirable candidates who are still available (like Bennia…), so do we really need to start stanning for someone with such a deplorable introduction?

Issei have to complete his peerage and since Ishi already stated that there will be old and new character joining it, there will be new girls for the harem as well of course, since his peerage will be formed by some of his harem girls. Among his peerage the only new character out of the 5 he already has only is Ingvild, so he clearly will have some new character for it.

vietthai96
2020-02-01, 06:44
Issei's dream is not absolute, in the course of the series Ishi could add more girl, even those we don't think of

AzazelDxD
2020-02-01, 09:23
Issei's dream is not absolute, in the course of the series Ishi could add more girl, even those we don't think of

His dream suggested that there were more than 15 girls.. Without confirm any number.

Anyway. Probably we can discard Sona and Seekvaira after this.

Vasy
2020-02-01, 09:46
His dream suggested that there were more than 15 girls.. Without confirm any number.

Anyway. Probably we can discard Sona and Seekvaira after this.

In the dream it is said that he marries the first 2 groups, and after the first two groups there are more girls, it was said that the first group has 12 girls, and in the second I would assume that also 12 girls. So I think the number of girls spins around number 30.

Vasy
2020-02-01, 09:48

very well emphasized

AzazelDxD
2020-02-01, 09:58
In the dream it is said that he marries the first 2 groups, and after the first two groups there are more girls, it was said that the first group has 12 girls, and in the second I would assume that also 12 girls. So I think the number of girls spins around number 30.

This is the LAST ARC. With this Azazel CUP ending the serie will end..

SO. You can expect 20 girls. Maybe even 24(If the 2nd group has 12 too. maybe this group has only 8 and the total is 20)... But never 30.

Maybe the next serie(That will continue in dxd universe according ishi) confirms you that Issei has +30.. But SHIN is the last Issei serie as MC. So the new serie will only mention it without say new names.

Draigathar
2020-02-01, 10:50
Sona probably won't fall for ise. She was mentioned in EX that the kids called her aunt sona.

Ruki0089
2020-02-01, 11:18
Affair still option:heh:

Vasy
2020-02-01, 12:26
That chronology is different from the current one, in that chronology Issei never made contact with Chichigami. So nothing is impossible.

Vasy
2020-02-01, 12:27
This is the LAST ARC. With this Azazel CUP ending the serie will end..

SO. You can expect 20 girls. Maybe even 24(If the 2nd group has 12 too. maybe this group has only 8 and the total is 20)... But never 30.

Maybe the next serie(That will continue in dxd universe according ishi) confirms you that Issei has +30.. But SHIN is the last Issei serie as MC. So the new serie will only mention it without say new names.

I don't think there's anything more to explore in this universe.

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-01, 12:46
That chronology is different from the current one, in that chronology Issei never made contact with Chichigami. So nothing is impossible.

No EX is not the chronology in that Issei never made contact with Chichigami the one which he never made contact with Chichigami was Born's.

cyberdemon
2020-02-01, 13:00
Sona falling in love with Issei is one of the things I would truly dislike for this series, I hope the quote refers to so egging else.

It’s possible she falls for his nonperverted, responsible self but not his usual perverted self so nothing comes of it.

n0m@n
2020-02-02, 03:57
Ouryuu is another male who is confirmed to have a harem end (since he has his fiance and Miraka) due to his special background. But Saji is still just a reincarnated Devil, no matter how strong he is. So I can't see him having several girls such as Hanakai and Sona like Ise or Ouryuu. And Nimura already left the love-triangle so I doubt she's going back in.

Also let's not forget that Sona is the next heir for the House of Sitri. Her elder sister is gone and she didnt have any child. So it's up-to Sona to leave a pure offspring for the Sitri bloodline. So in that regards I can't see the House of Sitri acknowledging Sona to give birth to Ise's child. The only reason Rias can marry Ise is because Millicas will succeed Rias for the head of Gremory.

Also for the upcoming volume 4 we are getting the final match of the Top-16 RG tournament ---Team Vali vs Team Journey to the West.

So that means that volume 4 would give us the result of the other 3 matches before that match which consists of:

Cao Cao's team vs Surtr's team
Typhoon's team vs Ruval Phenex's team
Slash Dog's team vs Dulio's team.

My prediction for the quarter-finals would be.....

Quarter-finals
1. Indra Team vs Sairaorg Team (confirmed)
2. Diehauser Team vs Ise Team (confirmed)
3. Surtr Team vs Typhoon Team (my prediction)
4. Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team (my prediction)

To be honest I just read volume 2 and volume 3 of Shin DxD today and the perspective I had of Ise's strength totally changed.
Before reading these two volumes I kept on saying that he's going to definitely lose against Indra in the semi-finals and that Vali would also not advance to the finals (so I always thought Ise vs Vali would be like Ippo vs Miyata from Hajime no Ippo where the destined rival never would happen).

But after reading those two volumes it seems like Ise vs Vali in the finals would happen due to their (Ise in particular) power boosts. Ise defeating four Gods (Cheif God and primordial Gods) is insane already. If you include the materialisation of Ddraig and Ddraig's achievement of defeating Typhoon is also part of Ise's achievement then Ise's feats are beyond outstanding. And the upcoming volume will have Ise face another God.

Since volume 3 ended with the talk of Ise becoming an Ultimate-level Devil, I guess that may happen at the very end of volume 4 since it's the end of this arc?

Emperor of D.
2020-02-02, 04:55
Ouryuu is another male who is confirmed to have a harem end (since he has his fiance and Miraka) due to his special background. But Saji is still just a reincarnated Devil, no matter how strong he is. So I can't see him having several girls such as Hanakai and Sona like Ise or Ouryuu. And Nimura already left the love-triangle so I doubt she's going back in.

Also let's not forget that Sona is the next heir for the House of Sitri. Her elder sister is gone and she didnt have any child. So it's up-to Sona to leave a pure offspring for the Sitri bloodline. So in that regards I can't see the House of Sitri acknowledging Sona to give birth to Ise's child. The only reason Rias can marry Ise is because Millicas will succeed Rias for the head of Gremory.

Also for the upcoming volume 4 we are getting the final match of the Top-16 RG tournament ---Team Vali vs Team Journey to the West.

So that means that volume 4 would give us the result of the other 3 matches before that match which consists of:

Cao Cao's team vs Surtr's team
Typhoon's team vs Ruval Phenex's team
Slash Dog's team vs Dulio's team.

Quarter-finals

To be honest I just read volume 2 and volume 3 of Shin DxD today and the perspective I had of Ise's strength totally changed.
Before reading these two volumes I kept on saying that he's going to definitely lose against Indra in the semi-finals and that Vali would also not advance to the finals (so I always thought Ise vs Vali would be like Ippo vs Miyata from Hajime no Ippo where the destined rival never would happen).

But after reading those two volumes it seems like Ise vs Vali in the finals would happen due to their (Ise in particular) power boosts. Ise defeating four Gods (Cheif God and primordial Gods) is insane already. If you include the materialisation of Ddraig and Ddraig's achievement of defeating Typhoon is also part of Ise's achievement then Ise's feats are beyond outstanding. And the upcoming volume will have Ise face another God.

Since volume 3 ended with the talk of Ise becoming an Ultimate-level Devil, I guess that may happen at the very end of volume 4 since it's the end of this arc?

Issei didn't face anyone incredible in Shin volume 2. And in Shin vol. 3 the only one he did beat that was incredible was Tatarus.

n0m@n
2020-02-02, 05:30
Issei didn't face anyone incredible in Shin volume 2. And in Shin vol. 3 the only one he did beat that was incredible was Tatarus.

Actually he also defeated Erebus in volume 3.

Emperor of D.
2020-02-02, 06:38
Actually he also defeated Erebus in volume 3.

Yeah but Erebus hardly gave Issei a challenge. Futhermore, Erebus admitted he wasn't a battle god.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-02, 06:49

Quarter-finals

Slashdog against Vali is really likely.. Vali against his old friends. Like Vali team members against Wukong generation.

DON´T EXPECT Surtr team here.. Despite probably it would be interesting this Fight against Typhon..

Ishi is still saving one powerup for Cao(confirmed in the character lore in the blog). In the worst case he will use it here and there is still one member of his team with longinus that has still not appeared in the game.

The PLOT will make Surtr lose :( :upset: :frustrated: Cao is one of Ishi favorite characters.

I don't think there's anything more to explore in this universe.

Unlike DxD apparently the fallen angels are relevant in DxD for example. He still has mythologies that were mentioned but that we don't know much about these mythologies to use in the future.

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-02, 06:56
@AzazelDxD Again Surtr is not a God he is a Fire Giant from Norse Mythology.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-02, 07:49
CCPDARKRAI

It seems that I forget this EVERYTIME that I mention him. :heh::heh: Anyway.. Is not like if this character is someone important

Only a Giant? I am 100% sure that he will lose.

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-02, 08:13
@AzazelDxD While he is Fire Giant he is on par with Gods because it was stated that Gods did leave the tournament because of his flames and in Norse Mythology during Ragnarok he does end up killing the God Freyr and his flames engulf the Earth.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-02, 08:42
@AzazelDxD While he is Fire Giant he is on par with Gods because it was stated that Gods did leave the tournament because of his flames and in Norse Mythology during Ragnarok he does end up killing the God Freyr and his flames engulf the Earth.

No matter his rivals when the Plot is with him.. Nobody will stop him until the semifinals.

Even if this Surtr is one hard rival Ishi will use his "Last powerup" making him able to defeat Surtr(in the worst case) even add the Leonardo that has that longinus that can create soldiers(that shalba used) to ensure his victory.

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-02, 10:12
@AzazelDxD Remember Surtr's team is a very big unknown for the Rating Game between his team and Cao Cao's team besides it not 100% Cao Cao will win with his new powerup and Surtr will probably be the strongest opponent Cao Cao will face so far.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-02, 10:18
Unless Ishi wants to give to Cao one BIG RELEVANCE in the future giving him one IMPORTANT FIGHT(outside the cup) to SHOW THAT POWERUP is unlikely.

Better stop here.. I hear his name a lot to want to continue in this conversation about him.

Is not like I am interested in that battle to continue talking about it. :heh::heh:

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-02, 10:25
@AzazelDxD The Malebranche do want to fight the Longinus users so Cao Cao probably fight one of them ever if he wins or loses againt Surtr.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-02, 10:42
There are more Longinus (18) than Malebranches(12).. But is impossible see Ishi forgetting him in this battle.

Anyway.. Is not like all the longinus are good for battles(valerie case for example). Maybe some of the malebranches will have 2 rivals(for example).

I still think in them as one way to give one powerup to Vali that sometimes I even forget that they are enemies too.

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh: :heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh: :heh::heh::heh:

Hakai
2020-02-02, 14:03
What other stupid shit did Azazel do that can be used against his students

Maybe the next enemy will turn all the girls into handsome guys.

And Ise won't be able to properly use his powers from trauma because Male Akeno and Male Kuroka tried to rape him.

Marvix
2020-02-03, 07:14
Le Fay seems to have unintentionally 'broke' something Meredith liked when they were younger for Meredith to say she is 'breaking' what Le Fay likes (Issei). Le Fay uses her first name so she's not a sadistic villian as characters in DxD don't say the name in confrontation if so.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-03, 12:40
Le Fay seems to have unintentionally 'broke' something Meredith liked when they were younger for Meredith to say she is 'breaking' what Le Fay likes (Issei).

Or maybe she has not many friends and Le Fay brook her hearth leaving the country with her brother.

But even in that case one vengeance like that against Le Fay is still excesive. :mad:

Le Fay uses her first name so she's not a sadistic villian as characters in DxD don't say the name in confrontation if so.

Are you saying that she is under mind control? Because Le Fay only talks about return ISSEI to the normal.

cyberdemon
2020-02-03, 12:50
Or maybe she has not many friends and Le Fay brook her hearth leaving the country with her brother.

But even in that case one vengeance like that against Le Fay is still excesive. :mad:

Are you saying that she is under mind control? Because Le Fay only talks about return ISSEI to the normal.

Meredith is a lesbian after Le fay

Hakai
2020-02-03, 13:07
Meredith and Le Fay were childhood friends.

But then Le Fay's oppai started to grow while Meredith remained flat, so she felt betrayed.

That's also why she took away Ise's love for oppais

AzazelDxD
2020-02-03, 13:25
Meredith is a lesbian after Le fay

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh: :heh::heh::heh:

Now I understand HER HATE for the men..

:heh::heh::heh::heh:

But then Le Fay's oppai started to grow while Meredith remained flat, so she felt betrayed.

HAHAHAHA.. Impossible.

Le Fay has ONLY 16 years and is not like Le Fay is busty, her breast size is 78..

If both characters are from the same age they can still grow..

godz
2020-02-03, 17:41

the solution joining the harem of issei ... is scientifically proven as magically that by joining a girl to the harem of issei the oppai grow.

cyberdemon
2020-02-03, 18:02
:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh: :heh::heh::heh:

Now I understand HER HATE for the men...

Not to mention going yandere by removing Issei's perversion to keep him from touching her precious Le Fay and getting back at Le Fay for not returning her feelings by removing Issei's perversion lol.

Lucidrago
2020-02-03, 20:18
Maybe her breasts grew abnormally big as she got older and boys always stared at her causing her to hate perverts and perverted things and considered it her duty to rid the world of such immorality.

cyberdemon
2020-02-03, 22:27
Maybe her breasts grew abnormally big as she got older and boys always stared at her causing her to hate perverts and perverted things and considered it her duty to rid the world of such immorality.

seems to have something to do with Le Fay based on the quotes

Lucidrago
2020-02-04, 08:29
So does anybody have a good guess about what Alphecca Tyrant's ability is?

My guess is that it has the ability to make the possessor's power grow in proportion to the target's sin(Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and Greed) and how much of it they have while at the same time taking that sin within themselves. Hence the reason why Issei lost his perverted side. So she is basically being powered up by Issei's lust. But at the same time she has taken on a lust for the opposite sex that she has to keep a handle on.

That's my guess at least.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-04, 08:57
Not to mention going yandere by removing Issei's perversion to keep him from touching her precious Le Fay and getting back at Le Fay for not returning her feelings by removing Issei's perversion lol.

MORE COCKBLOCK.. :eyebrow: :frustrated: :mad:

I hope that is not the case.

I don´t want this ANTI-Le Fay :upset: in the harem with the excuse that she joined because she has Huge breasts :frustrated:

XFire
2020-02-04, 09:21
Y'all need to calm down. :heh:

We don't actually know anything about this girl yet besides she has a grudge against Le Fay and is Issei's natural enemy because of her Longinus.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-04, 10:18
Y'all need to calm down. :heh:

We don't actually know anything about this girl yet besides she has a grudge against Le Fay and is Issei's natural enemy because of her Longinus.

I can´t believe that this character defeated Raynare as Issei Natural Enemy

:confused::confused: :confused::confused:

I feel bad for Le Fay.. One volume about her and we discover that she has HATERS despite her few relevance in the story.. Even elmenhilde had more relevance than her.

XFire
2020-02-04, 10:57
I can´t believe that this character defeated Raynare as Issei Natural Enemy

:confused::confused: :confused::confused:

I feel bad for Le Fay.. One volume about her and we discover that she has HATERS despite her few relevance in the story.. Even elmenhilde had more relevance than her.

Natural enemy as in counter to him. Not his nemesis.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-04, 12:50
Natural enemy as in counter to him. Not his nemesis.

OK.So she is Cao counter and Issei nemesis.

The ability of the opponent’s Longinus has the worst possible compatibility with me. -- Leader of Hero Faction, Cao Cao

The ability that even Cao Cao doesn’t want to face—--

OmegaWeaponZ
2020-02-05, 06:45
My guess why Meredith seems so antagonistic towards Le Fay is simply jealousy / envy.

Despite her (Meredith) status as member of royalty, the Pendragon siblings are more prominent, both in the occult world and within the nobility - Arthur and Le Fay both being comrades to Vali, the strongest Hakuryokuo(With Albion being a symbol of England no less), with Le Fay even being contracted to the most well known entity in the supernatural world in modern times, the Sekiryuutei Issei.

Considering that, in some tales at least, the wielder of Excalibur(Colbrand in DxD) have a right to the throne in addition to their fame / prominence, I can see both her and members of the royalty being concerned for the future. Political among nobility is always present, be it to replace a regime or simple political gain. (If I'm not mistake, it was also mentioned that the Pendragon family were a prominent family in DxD). Even if she did not originally look at things from this perspective, I can see the influence other adults would have on her.

It was mentioned that her existence was hidden by the Royal Family, so it could be argued that she lived a very sheltered life, hidden by all but a few in the know - the complete opposite of the lives both Le Fay and Arthur have lived thus far.

All of this could have have potentially combined to create the animosity she currently feels for Le Fay.

... Or, you know. Boobs :heh:

As for her Longinus's ability, if I'm not mistaken, it is the thorn of crowns, yes? If so, I can see it having the ability to "Control". In application, while it may be able to control others to a certain degree, being a Longinus I can see it more so having the concept of control. Kinda like Asuka from Mondaji.

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-05, 07:14
A mysterious girl with Alpheca Tyrant made a nail out of holy aura and shot Ise with it the nail has an effect of overwriting person's concepts and the things he liked like tits, asses and thighs became embarrasing for him.

In the 8th match of the Azazel Cup tournament, the Vali team and the Journey to the West team clash! Having seen their intense battle with his own eyes, Ise decides to discuss their contract with the sorceress Le Fey, when they are suddenly attacked by a false Ddraig.

Impostor Ddraig and Albion are Angra Manyu's Evil Dragons.

Infomation is from Dragon Magazine also it was released before the quotes but I kinda forgot to share them here.

OmegaWeaponZ
2020-02-05, 07:29
A mysterious girl with Alpheca Tyrant made a nail out of holy aura and shot Ise with it the nail has an effect of overwriting person's concepts and the things he liked like tits, asses and thighs became embarrasing for him.

Good God.

One was bad enough, but all three. Girl has no chill.

XFire
2020-02-05, 07:35
Infomation is from Dragon Magazine also it was released before the quotes but I kinda forgot to share them here.

Thanks for the info.

Also what :heh:

People just can't stop ripping off poor Ddraig, can they? And now even Albion got yanked into it.

B214
2020-02-05, 08:28
Thanks for the info.

Also what :heh:

People just can't stop ripping off poor Ddraig, can they? And now even Albion got yanked into it.

This is what happens when there's no copyright protection. Or maybe it's discrimination against Dragons by not giving them copyright protection. XD

AzazelDxD
2020-02-05, 08:51
My guess why Meredith seems so antagonistic towards Le Fay is simply jealousy / envy.

Despite her (Meredith) status as member of royalty, the Pendragon siblings are more prominent, both in the occult world and within the nobility - Arthur and Le Fay both being comrades to Vali, the strongest Hakuryokuo(With Albion being a symbol of England no less), with Le Fay even being contracted to the most well known entity in the supernatural world in modern times, the Sekiryuutei Issei.

delusions of greatness? Is not enough be a member of royalty?

It was mentioned that her existence was hidden by the Royal Family, so it could be argued that she lived a very sheltered life, hidden by all but a few in the know - the complete opposite of the lives both Le Fay and Arthur have lived thus far.

All of this could have have potentially combined to create the animosity she currently feels for Le Fay.

As for her Longinus's ability, if I'm not mistaken, it is the thorn of crowns, yes? If so, I can see it having the ability to "Control". In application, while it may be able to control others to a certain degree, being a Longinus I can see it more so having the concept of control. Kinda like Asuka from Mondaji.

If her existence was hidden I am surprised that she knows Le Fay...

Or she compared Le Fay life(living outside her home) with her life and for this LE FAY is her victim.. :mad: :frustrated:

Hakai
2020-02-05, 10:05
Huh

Wonder if they got a shitty version of Boost and Divide as well.

Hope Crom wrecks them worse than Nidhogg

AzazelDxD
2020-02-05, 11:40
Maybe is more SIMPLE than that and they only look like the true Ddraig and Albion..

:heh::heh::heh::heh:

XFire
2020-02-05, 11:48
Inb4 fake Ddraig/Albion is the catalyst for the real Albion to materialize in the real world.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-05, 12:30
Watching that Crom will fight about both of them I doubt it.

Anyway. I hope see Albion in this volume.. Draig should not be the only lucky who can leave his longinus during some minutes.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-05, 12:34

Considering that, in some tales at least, the wielder of Excalibur(Colbrand in DxD) have a right to the throne in addition to their fame / prominence, I can see both her and members of the royalty being concerned for the future. Political among nobility is always present, be it to replace a regime or simple political gain. (If I'm not mistake, it was also mentioned that the Pendragon family were a prominent family in DxD). Even if she did not originally look at things from this perspective, I can see the influence other adults would have on her.

Beautiful theory about Meredith, i hope that it will be so

Lucidrago
2020-02-05, 15:07

Where's the upvote button when you need it the most?

Pretty insightful answer.

Perhaps once a person is hit by the nail, only the possessor has the power to remove it. Or like Rossweisse said a counter-spell would have to be created. Or just killing the possessor would do the job.

And Angra Mainyu did create Azi Dahaka IIRC. It doesn't seem strange that he is able to create fake versions of Ddraig and Albion. Maybe he found things he could use to recreate them in their own natural homelands. Except they are Evil Dragons the way he made them.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-05, 15:26
Where's the upvote button when you need it the most?

Pretty insightful answer.

Perhaps once a person is hit by the nail, only the possessor has the power to remove it. Or like Rossweisse said a counter-spell would have to be created. Or just killing the possessor would do the job.

And Angra Mainyu did create Azi Dahaka IIRC. It doesn't seem strange that he is able to create fake versions of Ddraig and Albion. Maybe he found things he could use to recreate them in their own natural homelands. Except they are Evil Dragons the way he made them.

I think With the help of Hades and his laboratory.

The fact that Angra did create Azi (heavenly dragon class) can mean that is Someone very powerful like Hades

Marvix
2020-02-05, 16:12
Meredith: "Boobs are for noobs!!"
Le Fay: "N-No! Boobs are dreams!"
Issei: "........Boobs are scary!"

Lucidrago
2020-02-05, 16:34
I think With the help of Hades and his laboratory.

The fact that Angra did create Azi (heavenly dragon class) can mean that is Someone very powerful like Hades

Hades was only creating devils using Lilith's power. How would he have any knowledge about creating dragons?

Just because Angra Mainyu created Azi Dahaka doesn't mean he's as powerful as Hades. By that logic, Loki should be Top 10 as he created Fenrir. And besides Azi Dahaka only was that powerful AFTER he was revived by Rizevim. not before.

Marvix
2020-02-06, 03:37
Ophis' quote: "Ise, this might be a bit impossible"
What if it's really referring to Ise's wish for Kiba not to be even a little bit gay

AzazelDxD
2020-02-06, 03:40
Meredith: "Boobs are for noobs!!"
Le Fay: "N-No! Boobs are dreams!"
Issei: "........Boobs are scary!"

She talks like one loli saying that because she has small boobs..

Le Fay apparently learned that from Issei and watching Kuroka. :p ;) :D

AzazelDxD
2020-02-06, 04:52
Ophis' quote: "Ise, this might be a bit impossible"
What if it's really referring to Ise's wish for Kiba not to be even a little bit gay

Maybe the Alpecca Tyrant can change Kiba form to think.. Like in Issei case in SHIN 4.

Or that is even impossible for one longinus? :heh::heh:

vietthai96
2020-02-06, 10:55
Wait what, any information about Azi Dahaka being created by Angra, yeah according to the myth it is, but DxD doesn't totally faithful to the myth and in the myth Azi is not a dragon because his myth doesn't have term for dragon

Malbolge
2020-02-06, 12:16
<<I’ve also received word from Tartarus-sama that he has summoned Angra Mainyu-sama over.>>
The uproar intensified even further. Some Grim Reapers continued to tremble without rest.
<<…The greatest evil spirit of Zoroastrianism…!>>
<<The source of the evil that gave rise to the Evil Dragon Aži Dahāka…!>>

n0m@n
2020-02-07, 18:33
So melonbook will be giving out this clear file huh.
(https://melonbooks.akamaized.net/user_data/packages/resize_image.php?image=211000104773g.jpg)Since they reuse images this image must be in the upcoming volume.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-08, 01:50
The Church Trio trying to help Issei to return to his evil pervert side? ;)

wrong sizes again with asia.

BlueDragon1990
2020-02-08, 03:44
I would love to see non-perverted Ise get bombarded with like 30+ women wanting some of his man-meat, and then have him run away as if the ladies have the coronavirus. XD

Ka-el
2020-02-08, 03:49
The Church Trio trying to help Issei to return to his evil pervert side? ;)

wrong sizes again with asia.

In that pic all of them have wrong sizes, all smaller.

Marvix
2020-02-08, 13:43
Nope. 80cm range looks like the breasts they have. XS/S bra size.

Hakai
2020-02-11, 07:26
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQff8zMUcAA6l9z?format=jpg&name=medium

I have mixed feelings about this since I really love Sairaorg

But damn

godz
2020-02-11, 08:50
I think I'm drawing conclusions very quickly ... but don't you think that in each volume baaelberith is getting weaker? In his presentation Baalberith strode a god like Mahabali and now Sairaorg has him cornered.

Hakai
2020-02-11, 09:29
Maybe Sairaorg got a power up.

Or drastically improved his previous powers since the last time we saw him

XFire
2020-02-11, 09:40
Uh, wasn't Baalberith supposed to be, y'know, Dragon God level? Like, on the same tier as Shiva?

Did Sairong pass up Issei and Vali at some point?

godz
2020-02-11, 09:51
Issei was lucky not to have had his battle with Sairaorg three months later or he would have been beaten up in his life ... because the guy without talent is growing at the level of geniuses.

Hakai
2020-02-11, 09:58
Uh, wasn't Baalberith supposed to be, y'know, Dragon God level? Like, on the same tier as Shiva?

Did Sairong pass up Issei and Vali at some point?
It said potentially so maybe still not Dragon God level yet.
<<…Number 61616 Balberith. A monster exceeding all specifications. I never imagined that someone potentially capable of challenging a Dragon God single-handedly would be born…>>

But he lolstomped Mahabali, was unharmed after the fight, said the fight "wasn't that much" and wondered if Ise and Vali would be worthy opponents.

He still should be comfortably above everyone other than Shiva and Dragon Gods

Crimson_Emperor
2020-02-11, 10:00
Baalberith beat mahabali because mahabali cant read his fighting style but now his fighting style is like oppai dragon

bluestahli1
2020-02-11, 10:31
Is that the official illustration?

godz
2020-02-11, 10:38
we speak of a god like mahabali whose attacks had the power of pseudo dxd G or maybe dxd G, who managed to tear an arm out of indra and whoever defeated that God is cornered by sairaorg...That's why I feel that baalberith in each new volume shown feels weaker compared to his presentation.

Hakai
2020-02-11, 10:48
EV9q6n79Ncc

XFire
2020-02-11, 10:48
It's possible he might be actually losing power. Maybe his body couldn't handle that level of power and he's just going to gradually degrade or something.

vietthai96
2020-02-11, 11:31
I think it is more about the battle between spirit and willpower. Sairaorg born without any talent and need to work his ass off like no tomorrow to get where he is now while Baalberith already have power level at near the top of the food chain when he was born; Sairaorg strive to create his own path while Baal just follow order like a tool. Well i can imagining this kind of battle, it happen a lot in shounen type where logically the heroes/heroines should be beaten like shit by their superior enemy, give out an self-inspiring speech about.......how great his/her ideal is, and suddenly he/she have an power-up pull out of nowhere and his/her enemy suddenly lost the will to fight because of some inspiring speech and...............lost.

Well but yeah this is my guess haha

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-11, 11:52
For me Balberith has fought imiting the dragon Oppai, like during the match vs Belial.
Personally is the only solution that i can think...also because in the spoilers he said that he would have fought like the dragon oppai

Lucidrago
2020-02-11, 12:32
We don't know exactly how powerful Balberith is though. We just know he has the potential to be as strong as a Dragon God. Not that he's at that level right now.

Besides Sairaorg may have gained a new more powerful form in preparation for his fight against Indra. A form that surpasses Breakdown the Beast in power and where Sairaorg's and Regulus' consciousness are completely linked but doesn't shave years off his life. Like the form only lasts like a few minutes but gives him explosive power on par with a Top 10 being like Indra but after using it he can't don Regulus for like a week or something like that. And Regulus' power takes a while to restore after Sairaorg uses that form.

Just my guess. And if Sairaorg did gain such a form I'd imagine the fight between him and Indra would look a lot like Might Guy vs Madara in Naruto.

Hakai
2020-02-11, 13:24
Maybe Sairaorg finally awakened power of destruction

XFire
2020-02-11, 13:49
We don't know exactly how powerful Balberith is though. We just know he has the potential to be as strong as a Dragon God. Not that he's at that level right now.

Besides Sairaorg may have gained a new more powerful form in preparation for his fight against Indra. A form that surpasses Breakdown the Beast in power and where Sairaorg's and Regulus' consciousness are completely linked but doesn't shave years off his life. Like the form only lasts like a few minutes but gives him explosive power on par with a Top 10 being like Indra but after using it he can't don Regulus for like a week or something like that. And Regulus' power takes a while to restore after Sairaorg uses that form.

Just my guess. And if Sairaorg did gain such a form I'd imagine the fight between him and Indra would look a lot like Might Guy vs Madara in Naruto.

Oh, that could be kinda cool. Explosive overclocking is always a neat power up.

godz
2020-02-11, 13:55
if you see the image carefully, sairaorg looks cool while baalbertih is with a pair of broken teeth and teary eyes ... the guy who in his presentation with his scary aura to vali as issei and humiliates a powerful God in these conditions is insulting to a superdevil.

so I hope you are right, that it is a power up of sairaorg or the new demons are the worst disappointment of DXD.

ps: forgive me, but the oppai dragon is the worst thing that happened to baalbertih

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-11, 14:01

Someone who defeat mahabali (top 10) and others 5 gods of the fights only with Verrine without any damage and fatigue, finding the fight boring. Probably it is even at the level of shiva.
Considering that not even Indra can do it.

Breakdown the best is the release of all the regulus' power, puting him only over the maou class, regulus can not give to Sairaorg more power...it's like to say that now Iseei only with the power of Ddraig become Dragon God without the use of the infinity or of Great red's power, which is impossible because Ddraig is not even near to that level. Or that Sairaorg has an increase of power that put him as strong as shiva.
At this point i can say that Mil-tan can defeat trihexa with a power up

Probably Balberith has fought imiting the dragon oppai like he said in the spoiler and is a good reason.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-11, 14:44
Someone who defeat mahabali (top 10) and others 5 gods of the fights only with Verrine without any damage and fatigue, finding the fight boring.

Despite the battle that he had against Indra that Mahabali is not in the TOP 10 that Ishi mentioned in the novels..

Despite that is worthy to fight against someone like Indra who is in that Top.

Oppai Dragon Style. That nerfed Bal.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-11, 15:00
Despite the battle that he had against Indra that Mahabali is not in the TOP 10 that Ishi mentioned in the novels..

Despite that is worthy to fight against someone like Indra who is in that Top.

Oppai Dragon Style. That nerfed Bal.

That top is old and useless now and for how much we have seen about Mahabali, he is a God in top 10

cyberdemon
2020-02-11, 15:04
He might not be nerfed so much as he is conflicted about this fight since it has him going up against the Chichiryuutei that he so admires which is dulling his strength. He does have a tear in his eye.

Thinking about it. Sairaorg currently has an unused mutation piece. Think he could recruit Baalberith after their fight? It would give him an extra edge towards his fight with Indra. Would be interesting since it is a pawn, the same piece as his beloved Chichiryuutei. He would probably see it as a sign that it was meant to be. Plus it would give him another chance to face Issei if they manage to somehow win against Indra.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-11, 15:33
He might not be nerfed so much as he is conflicted about this fight since it has him going up against the Chichiryuutei that he so admires which is dulling his strength. He does have a tear in his eye.

Thinking about it. Sairaorg currently has an unused mutation piece. Think he could recruit Baalberith after their fight? It would give him an extra edge towards his fight with Indra. Would be interesting since it is a pawn, the same piece as his beloved Chichiryuutei. He would probably see it as a sign that it was meant to be. Plus it would give him another chance to face Issei if they manage to somehow win against Indra.

Where have been said that he has an unused mutation piece?Considering that he used 7 pieces to regulus and not use the mutation piece would be strange. Balberith will be a servitor of Iseei in his peerage or put under the protection of Issei
And defeat Indra is totally impossible and useless at level of plot, considering that Indra gived to Iseei Amrita, only because when they will fight, he wants a great fight.
And Ishibumi has said that he will never write another Sairaorg vs Issei because for him, he can’t do a match as beautiful as that

godz
2020-02-11, 15:46
now I wonder, how difficult must the oppai dragon style be so that even God-level beings if they don't execute it well they look strongly nerfed...
I had always seen the oppai dragon style as blows and simple kicks.

XFire
2020-02-11, 15:57
Just to be clear, Oppai Dragon style is not the way Issei actually fights.

It's how the actor fights in the Oppai Dragon show.

I.e. like a power ranger/ sentai character, with hugely exaggerated posing and such.

godz
2020-02-11, 16:09
Just to be clear, Oppai Dragon style is not the way Issei actually fights.

It's how the actor fights in the Oppai Dragon show.

I.e. like a power ranger/ sentai character, with hugely exaggerated posing and such.

If I am not mistaken, Baalberith was basing his fighting style on Issei, since he saw the videos of his fighting for example against Riser and Sairaorg.

this is named in dxd volume 25 and shin dxd 2

Lucidrago
2020-02-11, 16:11
Someone who defeat mahabali (top 10) and others 5 gods of the fights only with Verrine without any damage and fatigue, finding the fight boring. Probably it is even at the level of shiva.
Considering that not even Indra can do it.

Breakdown the best is the release of all the regulus' power, puting him only over the maou class, regulus can not give to Sairaorg more power...it's like to say that now Iseei only with the power of Ddraig become Dragon God without the use of the infinity or of Great red's power, which is impossible because Ddraig is not even near to that level. Or that Sairaorg has an increase of power that put him as strong as shiva.
At this point i can say that Mil-tan can defeat trihexa with a power up

Probably Balberith has fought imiting the dragon oppai like he said in the spoiler and is a good reason.

Well there were two different points in those matches. Team Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King vs Team Asura was supposed to be a curbstomp match just so we would know how scarily powerful Balberith and Verrine(Super Devils) were by defeating a bunch of battle gods with basically no effort. And also it was a preliminary match that didn't cause Mahabali much besides breaking his winning streak as he still made it to the main stage.

The point of Team Vajra vs Team Asura was to really show Mahabali's determination in defeating Indra, showcasing what a fight between a bunch of gods are like, and showcasing Indra's power. It was a match in the main stage which meant that the winning team of that match would advance and the losing team would no longer be in the tournament. So there was more at stake in this match than with Mahabali's match with Zeno's team. Especially with facing Indra since Indra killed Mahabali's father(inser Star Wars reference here).

So the matches could have been equally one-sided except that one match had way more at stake for Mahabali than the other. So giving Mahabali a kind of victory by cutting off Indra's arm was kind of neccessary as I believe Indra vs Mahabali was basically a one-sided fight in my view due to Indra's power.

So in my view the circumstances were very different in both matches that caused Ishibumi to write them differently. But if he wanted Indra to completely destroy Mahabali and his team while taking no damage, I'm pretty sure he would have done it.

godz
2020-02-11, 16:16
Well there were two different points in those matches. Team Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King vs Team Asura was supposed to be a curbstomp match just so we would know how scarily powerful Balberith and Verrine(Super Devils) were by defeating a bunch of battle gods with basically no effort. And also it was a preliminary match that didn't cause Mahabali much besides breaking his winning streak as he still made it to the main stage.

The point of Team Vajra vs Team Asura was to really show Mahabali's determination in defeating Indra, showcasing what a fight between a bunch of gods are like, and showcasing Indra's power. It was a match in the main stage which meant that the winning team of that match would advance and the losing team would no longer be in the tournament. So there was more at stake in this match than with Mahabali's match with Zeno's team. Especially with facing Indra since Indra killed Mahabali's father(inser Star Wars reference here).

So the matches could have been equally one-sided except that one match had way more at stake for Mahabali than the other. So giving Mahabali a kind of victory by cutting off Indra's arm was kind of neccessary as I believe Indra vs Mahabali was basically a one-sided fight in my view due to Indra's power.

So in my view the circumstances were very different in both matches that caused Ishibumi to write them differently. But if he wanted Indra to completely destroy Mahabali and his team while taking no damage, I'm pretty sure he would have done it.

Mahabali is a powerful god, that's why it was so surprising that his entire team was defeated by two overwhelmingly unknown ... a sample of the incredible power of Verrine and Baalberith but now Oppai Dragon Baalberith is more accessible, to the point as the Image being hurt to the point of losing two teeth to Sairaorg.

"God Mahabali was…on a whole different level. Even after being wounded and having received Sakra’s lightning, he still managed to counterattack furiously. All of God Mahabali’s attacks were so powerful that even the shockwave produced by a slash from his Godly Sword was enough to blow up a mountain on the field! Xenovia said as she gulped.

“…Watching all of these attacks, this truly feels like a mythological-scale battle.”

Just like what Xenovia said, the field’s terrain and scenery were blown away by attacks from every single one of them…Movies and CG graphics were like a joke compared to them. Rias said.

“And I’ve heard that they’ve strengthened the field’s durability since the prelims. So for them to be able to destroy the field… Once again, we can see how scary the War God and Godly Asura Tribe can be.”

…Shit. Each of their attacks felt as strong as my Dragon Deification’s ace move, [Infinity Blaster]!" shin dxd 2

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-11, 16:18

I agree in part with you, but if Ishibumi has made in way that Balberith and Verrine destroyed Mahabali, it has been possible only making those 2 Super Devils and Op, not a maou class for exemple. Balberith has been described to have the potential to fight with a dragon god, his aura was so deep and unlimited that Hade (top 10) was scared. The same issei and Vali was scared, considering that only with shiva this happened.

Follow the logic that if ishibumi wants, if he wants, Mil-tan can defeat with a punch a Dragon God

Hakai
2020-02-11, 17:31
Maybe Ishi's plan for the character changed so Bal had to be nerfed.

He couldn't have such a precious lil oppai dragon fan be so damn OP, since he might come to Ise's side eventually.

cyberdemon
2020-02-11, 17:47
Where have been said that he has an unused mutation piece?Considering that he used 7 pieces to regulus and not use the mutation piece would be strange. Balberith will be a servitor of Iseei in his peerage or put under the protection of Issei
And defeat Indra is totally impossible and useless at level of plot, considering that Indra gived to Iseei Amrita, only because when they will fight, he wants a great fight.
And Ishibumi has said that he will never write another Sairaorg vs Issei because for him, he can’t do a match as beautiful as that

afterword of volume 10

Now about Sairaorg. I wrote him as someone strong whom the Gremory Team has to overcome. Even during the story he was barely defeated with the four of them Kiba, Xenovia, Rossweisse and Ise. The Longinus which has its own will, the lion of “Regulus Nemea”. It can turn both into a lion and a battle-axe. The Balance-Breaker is a sub-species. Sairaorg mainly fights with his fists so he barely uses the axe form though……. Also I couldn’t explain it during the story, but the last unused “Pawn” piece remaining in the Bael Team is a “Mutation Piece”.

think it was mentioned one other time in story but cant remember where

Reaperherpderp
2020-02-12, 05:09
so i have been out of the loop for a while with this series, is there anyone that has been doing summaries of the last few volumes? i checked the wiki and didnt see any summaries there.

Hakai
2020-02-12, 09:06
https://i.ibb.co/R39Mc0H/image2.jpg
This looks cooler than any Ise form

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 09:26

Amazing
Only to know, where have you found the pic?

cyberdemon
2020-02-12, 09:28
It’s Vali, what do you expect?

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 09:29
It’s Vali, what do you expect?

Only the best from him

Malbolge
2020-02-12, 10:19
https://i.imgur.com/spjR8yL.png

https://i.imgur.com/WFHpdkG.png

Hakai
2020-02-12, 10:42
Two chapters named after Sairaorg

https://i.ibb.co/ZMsffr3/x5RuXdc.png

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 10:43
I wonder if for "unknow" it intends for the Longinus or for the true identity of the Nebiros' member and melabranche

godz
2020-02-12, 10:44
Two chapters named after Sairaorg

https://i.ibb.co/ZMsffr3/x5RuXdc.png

bael could also be for zekram, since before that chapter there is one called promotion ... which is most likely the promotion of issei to ultimate class.

pd: until I would like it to be more a general promotion for everyone, such as Rias as Sairaorg ultimate or a high class kiba.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 10:55
bael could also be for zekram, since before that chapter there is one called promotion ... which is most likely the promotion of issei to ultimate class.

pd: until I would like it to be more a general promotion for everyone, such as Rias as Sairaorg ultimate or a high class kiba.

Maybe the speech about make issei maou that had to be resumed after the match Issei team vs Typhon team will be recovered

bluestahli1
2020-02-12, 10:59
btw, someone mentioned somewhere someone else was updating the translations for shin 3?

XFire
2020-02-12, 11:08

It looks like he has a giant fish eye lenses on his chest :heh:

Marvix
2020-02-12, 11:30
"Cooler than any Ise form"
By common sense..... No

Malbolge
2020-02-12, 15:09
Mystery girl
Team member
Life.0
Life.1 I don't like oppai
VIP Meeting
Life.2 And then to the kingdom
Gods of Hell
Life.3 The Battle with the Alliance of Hell leaders
The Strongest Dragons
Lion Heart
Woman's Decisive Battle
Life.4 Fly! Oppai Dragon!
New Life
Promotion
Gremory's geneology
Bael
Next life...
Afterword
Encounter with the unknown
Unknown threat
Omen of the end
Life.END Those who bring destruction
Innovate Clear... Cross times Kiss (XxX)

Weird how all the ExE stuff happens after the afterword... I have never seen that before in a novel.

Hakai
2020-02-12, 15:14
Look at all those chapters

No wonder the volume is so THICC

Marvix
2020-02-12, 15:37
Is about Verrine's encounter with a mysterious girl

Vasy
2020-02-12, 16:21
Sairaorg and Rias do not have the necessary achievements, Issei has a lot of achievements and it would be strange to receive the same type of promotion, if so Issei should receive the title of super devil. And the author goes too far with the weakening of Bal and Varrine, normally Rias and Sairaorg would not stand a chance against them. And whoever said that Vali has the coolest shapes, are not of the same opinion. Life.2 And then to the kingdom. - What does this chapter want to convey?

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 16:27
Sairaorg and Rias do not have the necessary achievements, Issei has a lot of achievements and it would be strange to receive the same type of promotion, if so Issei should receive the title of super devil. And the author goes too far with the weakening of Bal and Varrine, normally Rias and Sairaorg would not stand a chance against them. And whoever said that Vali has the coolest shapes, are not of the same opinion. Life.2 And then to the kingdom. - What does this chapter want to convey?

Super devil is not a nobiliar title to give. Is a title that descrive the power of a Powerful devil and Issei has already that title.
Have you forgotten that Ajuka and a lot of politics devils wants issei like a new maou?

And then to the kingdom mean go to the United Kingdom

CCPDarkraiRules
2020-02-12, 16:33
A certain country in Europe.
A devil girl created by Hades with the mother of devils Lilith---Verrine was investigating on Hades’ task mysterious beings…human-shaped and giving off silver radiance.
She acted along with several fellow Gream Reapers and they were thoroughly searching the designated area where appearance of their target was reported.
Even though they saw the aforementioned silver humanoids…Hades ordered “Don’t get involved with them”, so they just observed them.
Despite being human-shaped, their bodies gave off silver radiance and seemed hard. Looking at them, they seemed almost like some machines, but their bodies had smooth curves like living beings.
The backs of their heads were protruding and they also had 5 eye-like things. Though from the distance no mouth or nose could be seen...
---Though I want to fight with these silver humanoids, I can’t do that.
Verrine was pressured by the boredom.
Even though she participated in the international Rating Game tournament “Azazel Cup”, her team suffered a defeat in the first round of play-offs.
For Verrine, who had transcendental power since birth, a tournament where opponents with whom she can fight freely was a good opportunity and she was quite enjoying it.
But it all ended due to the mischievousness of someone who is like brother to her (even though he himself was serious…)---
For Verrine, who only lived among Hades and other Leaders of Hell, being deprived of participation in what can be called unique tournament while not being able to dramatically change her values or grasp a hold of some goal was a huge blow.
Rather, she thought about parting with Hades and living somewhere she wanted, however…she felt gratitude towards him, but more than anything, she couldn’t bear leaving her brother Balberith.
Morevover, it seems like even if she left the organization, the strongest deterrence of this world---anti-terrorist team DxD would be keeping an eye on her.
All who stood against DxD up till now were defeated. Maou’s son and even gods were brought down.
Perhaps, if she separated from Hades DxD would chase her as well.
It would be fun in it’s own way, but… In any case, even if she stays with Hades, she’ll have to fight them, so it seemed like there would be nothing that different.
Including the fact that Balberith was entranced with Oppai Dragon, they were that still made Verrine hold to her current position.
At some deserted house in a rural town (current investigation location) of a certain European country a message reached Verrine’s, who was continuing her investigation of silver humanoids with fellow Grim Reapers, ears.
《Verrine, there was an unknown luminescence confirmed in the mountains northwest from here》
“---. Understood.”
Verrine felt, that, perhaps, for some reason she was a little glad that a report different from usual came, and so she headed there.
Upon reaching the designated place----at the open place in the mountains on both the ground and the night sky there was a giant pattern, which caused a luminescent phenomenon.
The reason she couldn’t conclude…that it was a magic circle was due to it’s completely unknown patter.
It was neither the one used by devils or Northern gods, nor the one used by magicians.
Verrine had a lot of knowledge about supernatural powers driven into her right after she was born, but still… No, there are also a lot of those which she still hasn’t experienced since her birth, so it’s not that strange even if she doesn’t know it.
However the Grim Reapers who stood beside her…
《…What is this pattern?》
《Is it some new one created by humans? Or is it from a Sacred Gear?》
…were being cautious, so it looks like Verrine’s discretion wasn’t wrong.
While she was thinking about that, in the center of a pattern floating in the sky and on the ground---of a magic circle (let’s suppose it is one) a much brighter luminescence broke out.
A light so intense one would want to avert the eyes illuminated surroundings.
…After roughly 10 seconds, a radiant magic circle in the sky and on the ground vanished and instead of it there was something floating in the sky while emitting a pale aura.
An aura slowly descended upon the ground.
While being on guard, Verrine and Grim Reapers approached that pale aura.
The aura gradually grew weaker and what appeared there---was a girl in unfamiliar garment.
She seemed unconscious.
Her appearance was that of a human girl around 16 or 17 of age. There was a veil on her head. And something like a pendant was hanging from her neck. …Her appearance seems like that of a clergyman from some religion.
Verrine held her, but there was no signs of her waking up.
And at that time.
One of the Grim Reapers said.
《Verrine. There’s a report that multiple of those silver humanoids are coming here 》
Hearing that, Verrine instantly suspected the girl she held was related to them.
The moment she thought about it, Verrine was fast to reply.
“We are taking her and leaving this place for now. Isn’t it better to let higher-ups to decide.”
Other Grim Reapers also agreed, so they decided to get away from here along with a mysterious girl---

Translated by Kunou on Discord.

Vasy
2020-02-12, 16:35
and why the hell do you point to the last volume that Varrine wants to fight with Issei, but ends up fighting with Rias. I thought that through this fight Varrine would create a connection with Issei, she said she wants to have an older brother, I thought all the planets aligned. If Rias struggles from peer to peer, I can say with certainty that the story begins to have no logic.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 16:38
and why the hell do you point to the last volume that Varrine wants to fight with Issei, but ends up fighting with Rias. I thought that through this fight Varrine would create a connection with Issei, she said she wants to have an older brother, I thought all the planets aligned. If Rias struggles from peer to peer, I can say with certainty that the story begins to have no logic.

The author can change idea and maybe because initially Hades had not to come and there is also Angra with Balberith.

Vasy
2020-02-12, 16:44
The author can change idea and maybe because initially Hades had not to come and there is also Angra with Balberith.

I understand, but it doesn't make much sense, it affects the narrative so far regarding the powers of the two, and through this thing you lose the chance to add Varrine into the harem, many want Varrine to enter the harem.

godz
2020-02-12, 17:05
rias achievements
- "guide and train" the most powerful sekiryuutei in history
-member of the rokie four
- Founding member of the DxD team
-Fight in the front line against the threats of kokabiel, loki, khaos brigade, evil dragons and hades
-Issei's first wife.
-Deer to ladon
-possible victory against verrine (nerfed verrine)

sairaorg achievements
- heir of the bael house
- strongest pure blood demon of his generation
-Get a longinus
-rokie four
-derroto a grendel
-protected the bael house and defeated bedeze abadon
-Fight in the front line against the threats khaos brigade, evil dragons and hades.
-possible victory against baaelberith (nerfed baalberith)
-qualified to the round of 16 of the azazel tournament

for me both deserve to be ultimate demons and I'm also one of the people who doesn't want Verrine in the harem (I didn't want yasaka and roygun either, but I'm from the unpopular opinion sector about the harem)

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 17:33
rias achievements
-Fight in the front line against the threats of kokabiel, loki, khaos brigade, evil dragons and hades
-Issei's first wife.
-Deer to ladon

sairaorg achievements
- heir of the bael house
-Get a longinus
-rokie four
-derroto a grendel
-Fight in the front line against the threats khaos brigade, evil dragons and hades.

for me both deserve to be ultimate demons and I'm also one of the people who doesn't want Verrine in the harem (I didn't want yasaka and roygun either, but I'm from the unpopular opinion sector about the harem)

Rias did not do nothing of relevant to train Issei, all his increase of power is merit of other people and issei self. Her achievements is only the defeated of Ladon with Cao Cao.
There are a lot of others members like Saji or Kiba that merit the ultimate devil class promotion if we have to see their achievements comparable to those of Rias.

God, finally I’ve found someone that doesn’t want Roygun and Yasaka...for me, there are a lot of girls that should not be in the harem. Personally I want Verrine because she will become the pawn of Issei, increasing his power. And also because except for Ingvild, all the others girls are not so amazing respect to the male characters.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 17:40
I understand, but it doesn't make much sense, it affects the narrative so far regarding the powers of the two, and through this thing you lose the chance to add Varrine into the harem, many want Varrine to enter the harem.

You should be habituated to the Plot that ruin the enemies or make them stupid and creates a lot of incoherence. Her defeated necessarily doesn’t mean her death, there are a lot of possibility to put her in the harem. Knowing ishibumi that when introduce a girl, does everything to make her join in the harem without a sense (roygun, Yasaka, elmenheilde, lint).

godz
2020-02-12, 17:53
Rias did not do nothing of relevant to train Issei, all his increase of power is merit of other people and issei self. Her achievements is only the defeated of Ladon with Cao Cao.
There are a lot of others members like Saji or Kiba that merit the ultimate devil class promotion if we have to see their achievements comparable to those of Rias.

God, finally I’ve found someone that doesn’t want Roygun and Yasaka...for me, there are a lot of girls that should not be in the harem. Personally I want Verrine because she will become the pawn of Issei, increasing his power. And also because except for Ingvild, all the others girls are not so amazing respect to the male characters.

taking away the leaders, Rias is the most important woman of dxd and for that reason I see her as a candidate to be promoted to ultimate (and also by the chapter called gremory genealogy)

I will never be convinced of the yasaka and roygun thing that was not forced, but I can accept it in the story ... the verrine thing is I fear that it will take more prominence from the "original" harem and for its taste to fight I would like to pair it with sairaorg or vali, but that is personal taste.

Lucidrago
2020-02-12, 17:57
rias achievements
-Issei's first wife.
-Deer to ladon

sairaorg achievements
- heir of the bael house
-Get a longinus
-rokie four
-derroto a grendel

Azazel was Issei's guide and trainer mostly. Not saying that doesn't apply to Rias but I would say it applies way more to Azazel. More accurate to say that she recruited the most powerful Sekiryuutei in history to her peerage.

There really haven't been any new members of DxD since its creation. So there are just way too many 'founding members' of the group for that to be of much significance or to call an accomplishment.

Issei and the members of the Gremory group have fought in those same frontline battles. Not much of an accomplishment when it is shared with a lot of other people.

Is being Issei's first wife really an accomplishment worthy of her being promoted to Ultimate-class? I don't think so.

I assume you meant that she finished off Ladon(Have no idea what 'deer to Ladon' means)? I'll give you that one.

Maybe we should wait for the volume to come out before we start making assumptions.

Circumstances of birth is not an achievement. Being the heir of Bael is Sairaorg's birthright.

Being the strongest pureblood devil of his generation kind of counts. But that's not necessarily a direct achievement. Achievemehts are victories in battle against strong opponents, Rating Game victories, some kind of innovation, etc. Not simply being strong although it is related to certain achievements like winning Rating Games and defeating strong opponents.

Having a Longinus? Look at the point I just made. Having a Longinus is a circumstance of birth or some other factor. For Sairaorg, it's the latter although the former has some significance due to his mother's blood. Now being able to recruit a Longinus to his peerage is quite the accomplishment. But simply having a Longinus isn't worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class otherwise Issei would have been one in Volume 1.

Being a founding member of DxD? Look at the point I made about Rias.

Being one of the Rookie Four? Not really an accomplishment.

Defeating Grendel was one. You got that right.

Protected the House of Bael and defeated Bedeze Abbaddon. Okay, you got three.

Fighting on the frontlines? Look at what I said about Rias.

Again not an accomplishment if it hasn't happened yet or might not happen. Wait until the volume comes out.

One of the 16 teams that qualified for the main tournament of the Azazel Cup. You're right on that one.

I don't quite believe that Rias has the accomplishments required to become an Ultimate-class devil just yet. I believe that Sairaorg needs to be promoted after defeating Bedeze Abbaddon. But Issei deserved to be promited to Ultimate-class for quite a while.

And my guess is that the girl who appeared from the magic circle is Momiji Nakiri, Ouryuu's cousin.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 18:15
taking away the leaders, Rias is the most important woman of dxd and for that reason I see her as a candidate to be promoted to ultimate (and also by the chapter called gremory genealogy)

I will never be convinced of the yasaka and roygun thing that was not forced, but I can accept it in the story ... the verrine thing is I fear that it will take more prominence from the "original" harem and for its taste to fight I would like to pair it with sairaorg or vali, but that is personal taste.

Rias’position is not more important than that of Sona, Griselda or Seekvaira. Considering that Seekvaira has a noble position more important than Rias.

Why does for you Yasaka thing was not forced? Considering that has been an irrelevant character for all the volumes and has not a good reason to be fall in love of Issei.

godz
2020-02-12, 18:37
Rias’position is not more important than that of Sona, Griselda or Seekvaira. Considering that Seekvaira has a noble position more important than Rias.

Why does for you Yasaka thing was not forced? Considering that has been an irrelevant character for all the volumes and has not a good reason to be fall in love of Issei.

Rias took me to his promotion for the chapter gremory genology.

About yasaka and roygun, I apologize for being wrong in the use of words.
which meant that I find them forced, but at the same time I cannot change it and it is better to wait if there is any change in the future.

Malbolge
2020-02-12, 18:44
Why does it matter so much whether Yasaka is in the harem?

She is always going to be a minor character in the grand scheme of things. She is never meant to be a serious focus or time sink, she's not taking away page time from anybody. It's just harmless fanservice for the oyacodon lovers.

Why are you people so unfun?

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-12, 18:48

She is always going to be a minor character in the grand scheme of things. She is never meant to be a serious focus or time sink, she's not taking away page time from anybody. It's just harmless fanservice for the oyacodon lovers.

Because I don’t like much the fan service without a sense or characters of shit

Lucidrago
2020-02-12, 19:13

Thank you for saying this.

Along with my guess that the mysterious girl that appeared from the magic circle is Momiji Nakiri, my other guess is that Life 0 will show the last four matches of the first round in the Azazel Cup. So I'm guessing that it's going to be Surtr, Ruval, Dulio, and Vali that will win their respective matches.

I'm surprised no one has shipped mystery girl with Issei yet(Hope I didn't jinx it).

@godz Work on your English please.

Malbolge
2020-02-12, 19:27
Thank you for saying this.

Along with my guess that the mysterious girl that appeared from the magic circle is Momiji Nakiri, my other guess is that Life 0 will show the last four matches of the first round in the Azazel Cup. So I'm guessing that it's going to be Surtr, Ruval, Dulio, and Vali that will win their respective matches.

I'm surprised no one has shipped mystery girl with Issei yet(Hope I didn't jinx it).

@godz Work on your English please.

Think there's no way Vali and Tobio don't fight each other. It just makes too much sense. And I think Vali will have to face Cao Cao in the semifinal, that way, it's set up that the Heavenly Dragons have to face the Mount Meru faction in both ends of the bracket.

As for the girl, I'll throw out the wild guess that she's some sort of envoy from the ExE world. It's time for some interdimensional harem building.

godz
2020-02-12, 19:32

I don't like it and I have my reasons not to do it.

@lucidrago ruval? Well, if Sairaorg is beating Balberith, it is likely that Ravel's brother defeats a team of powerful gods

Lucidrago
2020-02-12, 20:14
I don't like it and I have my reasons not to do it.

@lucidrago ruval? Well, if Sairaorg is beating Balberith, it is likely that Ravel's brother defeats a team of powerful gods

I doubt Balberith is going to be nerfed for Sairaorg to take him on.

Most likely Sairaorg is going to use his advantage in having more combat experience than Balberith despite Balberith being more powerful. Balberith has the mentality of a child even if he is a Super Devil that has the potential to fight a Dragon God.

Balberith wants to fight like Oppai Dragon which may make his attacks very predictable and easy for Sairaorg to see through. So Sairaorg may just dodge Balberith's attacks as even him taking a hit could be really dangerous and Sairaorg is the only one landing any hits. And the reason Sairaorg may be bleeding in the image is because he's using Breakdown the Beast.

godz
2020-02-12, 20:34
I have no more words, I had enormous expectations in Baalberith to observe how I defeat a powerful God like Mahabali without effort, and now to see him in the picture in such a sad situation I feel disappointed.

Blazor 98
2020-02-12, 20:44
Azazel was Issei's guide and trainer mostly. Not saying that doesn't apply to Rias but I would say it applies way more to Azazel. More accurate to say that she recruited the most powerful Sekiryuutei in history to her peerage.

There really haven't been any new members of DxD since its creation. So there are just way too many 'founding members' of the group for that to be of much significance or to call an accomplishment.

Issei and the members of the Gremory group have fought in those same frontline battles. Not much of an accomplishment when it is shared with a lot of other people.

Is being Issei's first wife really an accomplishment worthy of her being promoted to Ultimate-class? I don't think so.

I assume you meant that she finished off Ladon(Have no idea what 'deer to Ladon' means)? I'll give you that one.

Maybe we should wait for the volume to come out before we start making assumptions.

Circumstances of birth is not an achievement. Being the heir of Bael is Sairaorg's birthright.

Being the strongest pureblood devil of his generation kind of counts. But that's not necessarily a direct achievement. Achievemehts are victories in battle against strong opponents, Rating Game victories, some kind of innovation, etc. Not simply being strong although it is related to certain achievements like winning Rating Games and defeating strong opponents.

Having a Longinus? Look at the point I just made. Having a Longinus is a circumstance of birth or some other factor. For Sairaorg, it's the latter although the former has some significance due to his mother's blood. Now being able to recruit a Longinus to his peerage is quite the accomplishment. But simply having a Longinus isn't worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class otherwise Issei would have been one in Volume 1.

Being a founding member of DxD? Look at the point I made about Rias.

Being one of the Rookie Four? Not really an accomplishment.

Defeating Grendel was one. You got that right.

Protected the House of Bael and defeated Bedeze Abbaddon. Okay, you got three.

Fighting on the frontlines? Look at what I said about Rias.

Again not an accomplishment if it hasn't happened yet or might not happen. Wait until the volume comes out.

One of the 16 teams that qualified for the main tournament of the Azazel Cup. You're right on that one.

I don't quite believe that Rias has the accomplishments required to become an Ultimate-class devil just yet. I believe that Sairaorg needs to be promoted after defeating Bedeze Abbaddon. But Issei deserved to be promited to Ultimate-class for quite a while.

And my guess is that the girl who appeared from the magic circle is Momiji Nakiri, Ouryuu's cousin.

It would be more accurate to say Azazel trained Issei but Rias guided him. Also she did train him from vol. 1 to vol. 2. Furthermore, majority of Issei's power ups is because of Rias breast.

Rias is one of the core members of Team DxD which is a big deal.

The Gremory group is the main ones fighting on the frontline in most of the important battles and Rias commands the group.

Sairaorg was the first born son but remember that he had to earn the position of heir of his family by defeating his brother. If he did not defeat his brother then he wouldn't be the heir to Bael.

Being part of the Rookie 4 is an accomplishment because they were seen as "special" among their generation of pure blood devils.

Also just like Sairaorg, Rias made it as one of the 16 teams of the main stage of the tournament and proven she can be strong even without Issei so she and Sairaorg has earned the promotion to he Ultimate Class devils.

Lucidrago
2020-02-13, 00:56
It would be more accurate to say Azazel trained Issei but Rias guided him. Also she did train him from vol. 1 to vol. 2. Furthermore, majority of Issei's power ups is because of Rias breast.

The Gremory group is the main ones fighting on the frontline in most of the important battles and Rias commands the group.

Sairaorg was the first born son but remember that he had to earn the position of heir of his family by defeating his brother. If he did not defeat his brother then he wouldn't be the heir to Bael.

Being part of the Rookie 4 is an accomplishment because they were seen as "special" among their generation of pure blood devils.

Also just like Sairaorg, Rias made it as one of the 16 teams of the main stage of the tournament and proven she can be strong even without Issei so she and Sairaorg has earned the promotion to he Ultimate Class devils.

Your first point is true. But is that an accomplishment worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class? I'm not sure.

I was refuting @godz's argument that Rias being a founding member of DxD is an accomplishment. And isn't every other named character that's a member of DxD a core member?

Well we see the Gremory group the most relative to everyone else due to them being the main cast. They have fought against powerful opponents the most but that doesn't necessarily equate to them being on the frontline the most.

While Sairaorg did have to defeat his brother to become heir, he was still able to do it because he is the son of Lord Bael. And while becoming strong despite being born with no talent is quite impressive, his brother isn't a combatant or has any extraordinary talent as a high-class devil. I really don't consider that an accomplishment worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class devil.

I was rejecting the points @godz made thar he was citing as accomplishments worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class devil. Rias making it to the Top 16 wasn't a point that @godz made.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 02:15
I doubt Balberith is going to be nerfed for Sairaorg to take him on.

Most likely Sairaorg is going to use his advantage in having more combat experience than Balberith despite Balberith being more powerful. Balberith has the mentality of a child even if he is a Super Devil that has the potential to fight a Dragon God.

Balberith wants to fight like Oppai Dragon which may make his attacks very predictable and easy for Sairaorg to see through. So Sairaorg may just dodge Balberith's attacks as even him
taking a hit could be really dangerous and Sairaorg is the only one landing any hits. And the reason Sairaorg may be bleeding in the image is because he's using Breakdown the Beast.

Nerfed= to make the character weaker, and in this case is doing ti fight balberith like the dragon oppai to make him lose, because if he fight seriously, only Shiva can defeat him.

The same Verrine will be nerfed

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 02:23

Rias'breast is only the catalyst, the major part of the merit goes to Ajuka, Azazel, Tannin, Ophis.

If rias is important in DxD is only thanks to Issei that is the Sekiryuutei with an influence among every mythologies and for her strong servants, nothing merit her. And now that Issei is a devil of high class, she can't more command him like before.

Also other members fight in first line, and watching the achievements, she did not nothing of better than Saji or Kiba.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-13, 02:35

Despite I am agree with you that made them fight was one good idea I think that there is still chances for the IsseixVerrine.. I think that add her as PAWNx8 is one good chance to AVOID create more girls only to complete the Peerage.

The Mystery Girl life did not ruin her as character(confirm that Verrine is evil) confirming us that she deserves to die. Probably Ishi initial idea was not NERF Issei..

About the MYSTERY GIRL.. Apparently the ULs want her. Probably is someone from ExE world. Someone maybe related with Chichigami?

One of the Grim Reapers said.
《Verrine. There’s a report that multiple of those silver humanoids are coming here 》
Hearing that, Verrine instantly suspected the girl she held was related to them.
I think that Rias and Sairaorg deserve the Ultimate Class too.

cyberdemon
2020-02-13, 02:39
If Rias and Sairaorg beat verrine and baalberith, they would certainly show the right to be ultimate class devils.

I’d like to see Issei use all of his pawns on Verrine and I want Sairaorg to use his mutation piece on Baalberith.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-13, 02:45
If Rias and Sairaorg beat verrine and baalberith, they would certainly show the right to be ultimate class devils.

I’d like to see Issei use all of his pawns on Verrine and I want Sairaorg to use his mutation piece on Baalberith.

Yeah..

Is one interesting idea.. What you said about Sairaorg.. Maybe the reason because Ishi made Bal fight against him? ;)

Pre-shin 4 quotes I thought that he would add the last longinus.. But Meredith reminded me Raynare in que quotes and I though.. NO THANKS..

Despite that I still think that is unlikely for BAL crazy potential.

WOW. I am surprised for the HATE that I see here with some confirmed characters in the harem and Lint. :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

Think there's no way Vali and Tobio don't fight each other. It just makes too much sense. And I think Vali will have to face Cao Cao in the semifinal, that way, it's set up that the Heavenly Dragons have to face the Mount Meru faction in both ends of the bracket.

As for the girl, I'll throw out the wild guess that she's some sort of envoy from the ExE world. It's time for some interdimensional harem building.

Yeah. Ishi love for Cao will make him reach the Semifinals where Vali will defeat him.

Yeah. Watching that the Uls are coming to the place where she appeared and that she apparently forms part of one UNKNOWN RELIGION in this world I think that she is from ExE world too..

OmegaWeaponZ
2020-02-13, 06:35
Three things:

1. This is legit the only series I know where the fans complain why a character is IN the harem :heh:

2. Even if Verrine ends up not joining Issei's peerage, doesn't mean she won't be in a harem. She could just as well join Rias's peerage, and last I checked, EVERYONE who joins that peerage ends up becoming a member of Issei's harem (... Even Kiba and Gasper joining the "other" harem :heh:)

3. Just because the feats of Issei greatly overshadow the rest of the cast, it shouldn't be used as reason for not promoting other members - taking part in several major campaigns, ones where the fate of the world at large was at stake, and gaining some level of achievements shouldn't be a reason to exclude Sairaog or Rias from getting a promotion. The enemies in those wars were nothing to slouch at when compared to the average strength (in general). Just because the strength of the main enemies in the series is on the increase, it doesn't mean the average strength of, say, a soldier should be on the rise either.

And lest we forget, the Seikiryuutei, or at least, the one we have now, wouldn't be the same if it were not for Rias. Last time I checked, contributions to the Underworld is reason enough for promotion, and I dare say bring the Seikiryuutei to the Underworld via reincarnation is one major contribution. And that excluding the achievements of all her other servants, which, while smaller in scale to Issei's, is nothing to laugh at either.

Lastly, both Sairoarg AND Rias were part of the top 16 in the rating games - something that has become integral to the running of the Underworld post war.

So IF either Sairaorg or Rias get a promotion, I would think that they have some level of justification.

Marvix
2020-02-13, 06:52
One chapter im really looking forward to is Gremory Genealogy as it will reveal the entire family tree.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 07:11

Defeat only one enemies doesn't give you the merit go a promotion, issei defeated loki in vol7, but was not enough to his immediately promotion

Marvix
2020-02-13, 07:30
You just said the same thing twice

Hakai
2020-02-13, 07:31
Issei had enough accomplishments to be ultimate-class for a while now. He's someone who's going to be the most important person in the world eventually.

If we start comparing others to him there will be no ultimate-class devils in the future :heh:

Marvix
2020-02-13, 08:54
Promotions:
Ultimate-Class
Issei
Rias (for defeating Verrine)
Sairaorg (for defeating Balberith)

High-Class
Akeno
Yuuto

Middle-Class
Asia
Gasper
Xenovia
Rossweisse
Koneko

Seraph
Dulio

Irina would get 1 and maybe Lint to whatever ranks unless Seraph and Great Seraph are the only proper ranks then who knows.

Lucidrago
2020-02-13, 09:41
Nerfed= to make the character weaker, and in this case is doing ti fight balberith like the dragon oppai to make him lose, because if he fight seriously, only Shiva can defeat him.

The same Verrine will be nerfed

No matter how powerful Balberith is, he is still a child mentally and will do child-like things like imitating Oppai Dragon on TV in how he fights. The problem with that is he is likely revealing a lot of openings that more experienced combatants can exploit and his attacks may be easily seen through. Even if he has the power of a Dragon God it means nothing if his attacks can't hit his opponent. If you consider that a nerf, that's your opinion and I can see your point. But I don't completely agree with that.

We have no idea how powerful Verrine is exactly as a Super Devil. All we know is that she is strong enough to defeat gods. But we can say the same thing about Rias as in her Balor Form she has the power to take on Fenrir(80%) who at full power is in the Top 10. So Rias may be as strong as Verrine as Verrine's actual power level hasn't been revealed or even hinted. We have almost no info on exactly how powerful she is to say she'll be nerfed.

I don't think her accomplishments warrant her being promoted to Ultimate-class devil just yet. Ruval Phenex in Volume 12 had yet to be promoted to Ultimate-class devil at that time despite being formerly in the Top 10 in the Rating Games.

There really are no accomplishments that would call for Rias being promoted to Ultimate-class at this time in my view. She'll get there very soon. Issei is only being promoted due to all of the major opponents he has defeated. It's also the reason that he was promoted to high-class so quickly. The thing is they don't really have the accomplishments that Issei has that would warrant such a quick promotion to Ultimate-class devil.

Rias and Sairaorg may have fought on the frontlines against Khaos Brigade but so has all of the Rookie Four and their peerages.

Sairaorg did defeat Grendel(with assist from Issei) and Bedeze Abbaddon. And Rias did defeat Ladon. But those aren't accomplishments that would warrant a promotion so quickly. It's not that they aren't promotion-worthy. But that would be unfair to Issei who is only now going to be promoted to Ultimate-class despite everything he has done. It would seem that Rias and Sairaorg are being pushed to the front of the line mostly due to privilege despite having WAY less accomplishments than Issei.

godz
2020-02-13, 10:39
when he introduced himself to baalberith I saw him as the meruem of dxd, but as the volumes passed he became increasingly weak starting with his obsession with the oppai dragon ... a waste of antagonistic potential, but that is going to get used already that all dxd antagonists are one disappointment after another.

pd: it still hurts that gresill and sonelion have been defeated so fast.

Crimson_Emperor
2020-02-13, 11:00
@godz every volume released ur always disappointed but im surprised ur still here huh

godz
2020-02-13, 11:25
@godz every volume released ur always disappointed but im surprised ur still here huh

Waiting for an antagonist who lives up to his title and gives the group of heroes real difficulties....If you are satisfied with so little, it is your situation not mine.
if ichie put as much love as the relationship bro or the original harem girls to the villains, this would not be so disappointing

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 11:40
No matter how powerful Balberith is, he is still a child mentally and will do child-like things like imitating Oppai Dragon on TV in how he fights. The problem with that is he is likely revealing a lot of openings that more experienced combatants can exploit and his attacks may be easily seen through. Even if he has the power of a Dragon God it means nothing if his attacks can't hit his opponent. If you consider that a nerf, that's your opinion and I can see your point. But I don't completely agree with that.

We have no idea how powerful Verrine is exactly as a Super Devil. All we know is that she is strong enough to defeat gods. But we can say the same thing about Rias as in her Balor Form she has the power to take on Fenrir(80%) who at full power is in the Top 10. So Rias may be as strong as Verrine as Verrine's actual power level hasn't been revealed or even hinted. We have almost no info on exactly how powerful she is to say she'll be nerfed.

I don't think her accomplishments warrant her being promoted to Ultimate-class devil just yet. Ruval Phenex in Volume 12 had yet to be promoted to Ultimate-class devil at that time despite being formerly in the Top 10 in the Rating Games.

There really are no accomplishments that would call for Rias being promoted to Ultimate-class at this time in my view. She'll get there very soon. Issei is only being promoted due to all of the major opponents he has defeated. It's also the reason that he was promoted to high-class so quickly. The thing is they don't really have the accomplishments that Issei has that would warrant such a quick promotion to Ultimate-class devil.

Rias and Sairaorg may have fought on the frontlines against Khaos Brigade but so has all of the Rookie Four and their peerages.

Sairaorg did defeat Grendel(with assist from Issei) and Bedeze Abbaddon. And Rias did defeat Ladon. But those aren't accomplishments that would warrant a promotion so quickly. It's not that they aren't promotion-worthy. But that would be unfair to Issei who is only now going to be promoted to Ultimate-class despite everything he has done. It would seem that Rias and Sairaorg are being pushed to the front of the line mostly due to privilege despite having WAY less accomplishments than Issei.

You have described perfectly how Balberith will lose and in part i agree with you too. But this is already the 2nd time that he loses in this way for the Plot. If you have to make Balberith so stupid only to make him lose is phatetic, this is not a true fight.

You have to be more specific about Verrine, she has not defeated normal Gods of low level, but Asura Gods that are of the fight and war, who have fought equally with the 4 heavenly kings under Indra, who have been described to have a tremendous power. There is a difference and all of this without any fatigue or injury in a 2 vs 6 of which one in top 10.

Balor Rias is not as strong as fefnir 80%, she has only the perfect ability that give to her a big affinity with an enemy that can only run toward you and use his fangs and claws, while Rias can use the teleport to stay far from him and use the time stopping. She is only over the maou class and there is too much difference in power, especially without advantage of affinity

Lucidrago
2020-02-13, 12:29
You have described perfectly how Balberith will lose and in part i agree with you too. But this is already the 2nd time that he loses in this way for the Plot. If you have to make Balberith so stupid only to make him lose is phatetic, this is not a true fight.

You have to be more specific about Verrine, she has not defeated normal Gods of low level, but Asura Gods that are of the fight and war, who have fought equally with the 4 heavenly kings under Indra, who have been described to have a tremendous power. There is a difference and all of this without any fatigue or injury in a 2 vs 6 of which one in top 10.

Balor Rias is not as strong as fefnir 80%, she has only the perfect ability that give to her a big affinity with an enemy that can only run toward you and use his fangs and claws, while Rias can use the teleport to stay far from him and use the time stopping. She is only over the maou class and there is too much difference in power, especially without advantage of affinity

Again Balberith still has the mentality of a child basically no matter his physical experience or power. You may not like it but it makes sense. And technically everything in this series happens for the sake of the plot if you hadn't realized that by now. But Balberith being influenced by the Oppai Dragon and thinking Issei could be his father due to his misunderstanding of words and trying to imitate how the Oppai Dragon fights on the show sounds like something a child would do. Which Balberith basically is.

Balberith didn't lose in Volume 2. His team did. Even if he was partly responsible for it, Diehauser is the Rating Games champion and is very experienced in Rating Games. He found Zeno and defeated him and likely just avoided Balberith and Verrine. Verrine was still around if you didn't know.

Do you know exactly how powerful the Asura gods on Mahabali's team and the Heavenly Kings are? And I haven't seen anything suggesting that Mahabali is in the Top 10. And wasn't Balberith the one who defeated Mahabali?

But she took on Fenrir at 80% power. You cannot deny that. You call Mahabali Top 10 because he fought against Indra despite doing no other damage to him besides cutting off his arm. Yet you downplay Rias' power in her Balor Form. I didn't say she was exactly as strong as 80% Fenrir but to be able to fight such a beast on equal footing proves she's god-class in that form at least. While we know Verrine is a Super Devil, we have nothing else describing her exact strength other than that.

Blazor 98
2020-02-13, 12:43
Your first point is true. But is that an accomplishment worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class? I'm not sure.

I was refuting @godz's argument that Rias being a founding member of DxD is an accomplishment. And isn't every other named character that's a member of DxD a core member?

Well we see the Gremory group the most relative to everyone else due to them being the main cast. They have fought against powerful opponents the most but that doesn't necessarily equate to them being on the frontline the most.

While Sairaorg did have to defeat his brother to become heir, he was still able to do it because he is the son of Lord Bael. And while becoming strong despite being born with no talent is quite impressive, his brother isn't a combatant or has any extraordinary talent as a high-class devil. I really don't consider that an accomplishment worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class devil.

I was rejecting the points @godz made thar he was citing as accomplishments worthy of being promoted to Ultimate-class devil. Rias making it to the Top 16 wasn't a point that @godz made.

It's not the sole reason but something that is a contribution that helps her to get promoted.

Not really, Rias is a core member because her group are involved in most of the major conflicts. For example, neither Sairaorg or Sona's peerage was there in the battle in Heaven against Rizevim, it was her group and Vali's group when they fought Loki and it was her and Issei's group that toppled Nyx. In fact, you can say she was the commander that led the attack against Nyx.

Sairaorg being the son of Lord Bael is irrelevant because his father originally saw him as worthless and Sairaorg had to prove him wrong by defeating his brother despite the fact he had no talent and little demonic power. Which by normal circumstances would be considered nonsense. While it wouldn't be a factor to promote him but like with Rias, it would be one of the things that helps.

Also I don't see why Rias and Sairaorg would be unfair to Issei? You talk as if Rias and Sairaorg started off as low class devils like Issei. Issei went from low class to high class in just a year while Rias and Sairaorg has been at the same class for years and despite the crazy things they have been through in the past year, they still remained high class devils so it makes sense they be promoted now when taken their recent achievements of the tournament as well as their conflict with the Hades faction.

godz
2020-02-13, 12:48
It's not the sole reason but something that is a contribution that helps her to get promoted.

Not really, Rias is a core member because her group are involved in most of the major conflicts. For example, neither Sairaorg or Sona's peerage was there in the battle in Heaven against Rizevim, it was her group and Vali's group when they fought Loki and it was her and Issei's group that toppled Nyx. In fact, you can say she was the commander that led the attack against Nyx.

Sairaorg being the son of Lord Bael is irrelevant because his father originally saw him as worthless and Sairaorg had to prove him wrong by defeating his brother despite the fact he had no talent and little demonic power. Which by normal circumstances would be considered nonsense. While it wouldn't be a factor to promote him but like with Rias, it would be one of the things that helps.

Also I don't see why Rias and Sairaorg would be unfair to Issei? You talk as if Rias and Sairaorg started off as low class devils like Issei. Issei went from low class to high class in just a year while Rias and Sairaorg has been at the same class for years and despite the crazy things they have been through in the past year, they still remained high class devils so it makes sense they be promoted now when taken their recent achievements of the tournament as well as their conflict with the Hades faction.

You're absolutely right, I would also like to include kiba as a high class demon and middle class xenovia.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 13:32
Again Balberith still has the mentality of a child basically no matter his physical experience or power. You may not like it but it makes sense. And technically everything in this series happens for the sake of the plot if you hadn't realized that by now. But Balberith being influenced by the Oppai Dragon and thinking Issei could be his father due to his misunderstanding of words and trying to imitate how the Oppai Dragon fights on the show sounds like something a child would do. Which Balberith basically is.

Balberith didn't lose in Volume 2. His team did. Even if he was partly responsible for it, Diehauser is the Rating Games champion and is very experienced in Rating Games. He found Zeno and defeated him and likely just avoided Balberith and Verrine. Verrine was still around if you didn't know.

Do you know exactly how powerful the Asura gods on Mahabali's team and the Heavenly Kings are? And I haven't seen anything suggesting that Mahabali is in the Top 10. And wasn't Balberith the one who defeated Mahabali?

But she took on Fenrir at 80% power. You cannot deny that. You call Mahabali Top 10 because he fought against Indra despite doing no other damage to him besides cutting off his arm. Yet you downplay Rias' power in her Balor Form. I didn't say she was exactly as strong as 80% Fenrir but to be able to fight such a beast on equal footing proves she's god-class in that form at least. While we know Verrine is a Super Devil, we have nothing else describing her exact strength other than that.

Do you know that all the Gods are not equal? It has been said that the more weaker are those of low level who are for the commerce or things like that? Those of Fight/war are certainly very powerful, especially If issei says this:

>Being the subordinates of Sakra, the War God, they surely wielded tremendous power

Knowing that Loki, a god of low-middle level could manage without any problem 2 maou class like Azazel and Loki, you can immagine.

Have you read Mahabali Vs Indra? This guy has fought frontally with Indra, cutting his arm and giving to him enough injures. Especially his attacks.

“And I’ve heard that they’ve strengthened the field’s durability since the prelims. So for them to be able to destroy the field… Once again, we can see how scary the War God and Godly Asura Tribe can be.”

…Shit. Each of their attacks felt as strong as my Dragon Deification’s ace move, [Infinity Blaster]! Ddraig, who was inside me, said.

[Partner. The guys you’re watching stand at the top even among the mythologies. They’re the embodiment of the strongest. However, we have fought against Vidar with his Midgardsormr armor and the King of Monsters Typhon, and we won against them. We’ve also conquered the Evil Dragon Apophis and the Primordial God Nyx. Have a little faith.]

By your logic for Balor rias, Kiba is god class or even higher because has fought with P DxD issei, giving to him a hard battle and damage, you are ignorin how much is important the affinity. And only over the maou class is vague, not even descripted to be God class.

And Two guys that defeated without any fatigue and damage 6 gods, a thing that not even Indra and his team can do to make an exemple. Issei could feel an aura that seemed abnormal and bottomless. Certainly for Someone only over the maou class is not even near the power of a super devil that exceeds a lot the power of a devil.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 13:44

But how much are relevant her achievements in the fights? The only importan thing has been with Ladon, for the rest she did not nothing of better than others member. The same Saji has more merit than her, Rias was not even the commander about the attack against nyx, considering that there was Tobio’s team and Issei’s peerage and in first place, the attack has been decided by Issei

Saji would merit seriously a promotion for all his achievements and merit.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-13, 14:16

He was promoted to middle class devil in Vol 22 apparently..

You're absolutely right, I would also like to include kiba as a high class demon and middle class xenovia.

FINALLY. Xenovia is too powerful to continue as low class devil.

TommyG
2020-02-13, 15:12
The aura gradually grew weaker and what appeared there---was a girl in unfamiliar garment.
She seemed unconscious.
Her appearance was that of a human girl around 16 or 17 of age. There was a veil on her head. And something like a pendant was hanging from her neck. …Her appearance seems like that of a clergyman from some religion.--

Translated by Kunou on Discord.

Maybe the mysterious girl is one of the spirits who serves Chichigami, who's come to help prepare the D×D team.

godz
2020-02-13, 15:14
He was promoted to middle class devil in Vol 22 apparently..

FINALLY. Xenovia is too powerful to continue as low class devil.

Xenovia, Rossweisse and Rias are the women of the Harem of Issei who deserve a promotion for their contributions or exploits.

Blazor 98
2020-02-13, 15:59
But how much are relevant her achievements in the fights? The only importan thing has been with Ladon, for the rest she did not nothing of better than others member. The same Saji has more merit than her, Rias was not even the commander about the attack against nyx, considering that there was Tobio’s team and Issei’s peerage and in first place, the attack has been decided by Issei

Rias was commanding the operation in those fights which is more important than what Saji did. Furthermore, she was leading the attack against Nyx. Tobio just assisted them to get to Nyx island by slicing through the barrier and that's it. Also while it was Issei's idea, Rias was the one who was leading the attack.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-13, 17:04
Rias was commanding the operation in those fights which is more important than what Saji did. Furthermore, she was leading the attack against Nyx. Tobio just assisted them to get to Nyx island by slicing through the barrier and that's it. Also while it was Issei's idea, Rias was the one who was leading the attack.

Where has been said that she was commanding the operation? Because she did not do nothing.
Rias achievements are nothing respect to Saji, a dragon king who has defeated Loki with issei, to fight with Yasaka (one of the strongest youkai) and George, Hercules, Walburga and abbadon.
Rias pales in confront to him.
And also if she was leading the attack, she did not do nothing of more important than other members, say only attack and don’t die like she did in the past is not a big result.
For how much I’ve seen, the same issei was leading.

Someone who has leaded with big results has been Sona in vol14 and 17, that is called lead

B214
2020-02-13, 18:31
For those that said Rias is irrelevant to Ise's growth. Just think about this. Where would Ise be now if Rias didn't reincarnate Ise. What would Ise have become if he ended up with some "noble" I don't train and would just trade weak servants away King.

And moving on to the promotion thing, everyone keeps on focusing on that Ise beating the major bosses to the point that it's getting dumb now. Why can't Rias or Sona get promoted into Ultimate-class. Because they didn't leave enough accomplishments? Is that the point to say they don't deserve to get promoted? I'm not saying they will get promoted, but Ise didn't beat all enemies on his own. Even if Ise did defeat Apophis would that be any use if the mass produced Evil Dragon destroy Japan while he was fighting Apophis?

godz
2020-02-13, 20:37
For those that said Rias is irrelevant to Ise's growth. Just think about this. Where would Ise be now if Rias didn't reincarnate Ise. What would Ise have become if he ended up with some "noble" I don't train and would just trade weak servants away King.

And moving on to the promotion thing, everyone keeps on focusing on that Ise beating the major bosses to the point that it's getting dumb now. Why can't Rias or Sona get promoted into Ultimate-class. Because they didn't leave enough accomplishments? Is that the point to say they don't deserve to get promoted? I'm not saying they will get promoted, but Ise didn't beat all enemies on his own. Even if Ise did defeat Apophis would that be any use if the mass produced Evil Dragon destroy Japan while he was fighting Apophis?

and they do not give problems to that they apply to issei as maou being of the people with less time living in the underworld ... 1 year maybe? If it is true, Issei still does not live in the underworld since his house is still in the human world.

So for all they have done so far, Rias, Sairaorg, Xenovia, Kiba and Rosseweise deserve their promotion.

Marvix
2020-02-14, 02:11
Military accomplishment is not just about how many high ranks or powerful opponents one defeats, but also contribution to overall victory, or prevention of calamity through leadership, or valour and sacrifice.

Rias' leadership time and time again is why the main team (her peerage, until 3 split-off) in all those battles could operate effectively and be the core contributors. Without Rias they would not have gotten as many accomplishments because it's her leadership that keeps them safe and everyone else safe e.g. saving Asia twice would not have succeeded without Rias. Right now her team knows automatically how to operate effectively, but it will always be her say so on what they do, even if it's not shown on screen. Rias is a leader who without, there would be a lot more calamities. That is huge military accomplishments and worthy of promotion.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 03:57
Military accomplishment is not just about how many high ranks or powerful opponents one defeats, but also contribution to overall victory, or prevention of calamity through leadership, or valour and sacrifice.

Rias' leadership time and time again is why the main team (her peerage, until 3 split-off) in all those battles could operate effectively and be the core contributors. Without Rias they would not have gotten as many accomplishments because it's her leadership that keeps them safe and everyone else safe e.g. saving Asia twice would not have succeeded without Rias. Right now her team knows automatically how to operate effectively, but it will always be her say so on what they do, even if it's not shown on screen. Rias is a leader who without, there would be a lot more calamities. That is huge military accomplishments and worthy of promotion.

I think that you do not know what is a great leadership. For most of the story of rias, the only real "leadership" things is her "Go forth, my adorable servants! Let's go to kill the enemies and don't die."
And when has she leaded the operations of DxD team?
A great leadership is something that Sona did in vol14 and 17, creating a strategy with all the members, using their power points, while she commands everyone.

Rias' leadership keeps everyone safe and without her there would be happened more calamites. Not true.
All the merit of the safe of everyone go to issei and the others importan members that have defeated strong enemies. Without those Strong people, everyone would be killed.

How her has been relevant to save asia? For the reincaration, all the merit go to issei that he loved Asia, in first place, if it had not been for him, Rias would never have reincarnated him.
For Diodora, Issei defeated him and destroyed the thing of dimension lost.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-14, 04:16
Maybe the mysterious girl is one of the spirits who serves Chichigami, who's come to help prepare the D×D team.

Maybe.. Chichigami and her followers are in war with Melvazoa and rule half of ExE world.

Have Melvazoa subbordinates here trying to catch and kill one of Chichigami subbordinates is something that can happen. They are enemies.

Marvix
2020-02-14, 04:23
I can disprove all yout points with facts.

Your first 2 are related to each other so their first. Rias in saving Asia a second time, instructed the best plan of complying to Diodora's demands instead of rushing forward, or launching a surprised attack. She created a strategy on the spot on how Xenovia, Issei, Gasper and Koneko were to deal with Diodora's Pawns and Rooks: Xenovia deals with the Rooks while Koneko was the vanguard against the Pawns due to her kasha, with Gasper (instructed to power up with Issei's blood) and Issei supporting her. She also gave Issei personal motivation as he is the strongest and therefore hope of her peerage. So no. She doesn't just say "go forth and attack".

Your second point. If let's say Issei were to just go and do his own thing without planning from Rias, I assure you many times he would have nearly failed whatever he did every time. He's strong yeah, but if he's blindly charging at the strongest foes without awareness of surrounding and the 'what ifs', then he'd be a moron always getting trapped and almost defeated. This goes for any character. You think Asia could have been kept safe if not for Rias' simple, but careful planning of putting the hostage first? No! So no again. Her leadership is what enables the main characters to utilise their powers to protect because she is protecting them.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 04:46
I can disprove all yout points with facts.

Your first 2 are related to each other so their first. Rias in saving Asia a second time, instructed the best plan of complying to Diodora's demands instead of rushing forward, or launching a surprised attack. She created a strategy on the spot on how Xenovia, Issei, Gasper and Koneko were to deal with Diodora's Pawns and Rooks: Xenovia deals with the Rooks while Koneko was the vanguard against the Pawns due to her kasha, with Gasper (instructed to power up with Issei's blood) and Issei supporting her. She also gave Issei personal motivation as he is the strongest and therefore hope of her peerage. So no. She doesn't just say "go forth and attack".

Your second point. If let's say Issei were to just go and do his own thing without planning from Rias, I assure you many times he would have nearly failed whatever he did every time. He's strong yeah, but if he's blindly charging at the strongest foes without awareness of surrounding and the 'what ifs', then he'd be a moron always getting trapped and almost defeated. This goes for any character. You think Asia could have been kept safe if not for Rias' simple, but careful planning of putting the hostage first? No! So no again. Her leadership is what enables the main characters to utilise their powers to protect because she is protecting them.

Do you know that strategy against Diodora was nothing of important? Considering that issei did the same thing in vol9 and could defeat everyone alone with Kiba.
And in all the others volumes, which strategys relevant did she do? Loki, shalba, Grim reapers, vampires, heaven, sona's school and Church warrios. In every battle her leadership was irrilevant.

Unfortunate that issei mainly attacks frontly the enemies like others people and use strategys invented by him to defeat the enemies or use the raw power. And he always win, without issei or strong characters like sairaorg, saji, Dulio, Cao Cao or Vali, all the others would be death, always If you think that rias or other characters could defeat the main enemies.
About Asia, that is goodsense that everyone have.
Protect the others? Tell this to Issei or kiba for exemple that with their work have protected all the peerage

AzazelDxD
2020-02-14, 04:48
Where has been said that she was commanding the operation? Because she did not do nothing.
Rias achievements are nothing respect to Saji, a dragon king who has defeated Loki with issei, to fight with Yasaka (one of the strongest youkai) and George, Hercules, Walburga and abbadon.
Rias pales in confront to him.
And also if she was leading the attack, she did not do nothing of more important than other members, say only attack and don’t die like she did in the past is not a big result.
For how much I’ve seen, the same issei was leading.

Someone who has leaded with big results has been Sona in vol14 and 17, that is called lead

Saji and Rias with the SAME rank?(high class devil) :(

I am not against make him High Class but I would not like see Both of them with the same rank as if Rias never did anything important in DXD.. :( :( She is even in the TOP 16 in Azazel Cup.. She is worthy to receive the Ultimate Class rank.

If Saji is promoted I hope that Rias and Sairaorg too or I will be dissapointed. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Marvix
2020-02-14, 04:56
Irrelevant this and that and Issei this and that is just what you're always going to muster. So this ends lol

Blazor 98
2020-02-14, 05:05
Do you know that strategy against Diodora was nothing of important? Considering that issei did the same thing in vol9 and could defeat everyone alone with Kiba.
And in all the others volumes, which strategys relevant did she do? Loki, shalba, Grim reapers, vampires, heaven, sona's school and Church warrios. In every battle her leadership was irrilevant.

Unfortunate that issei mainly attacks frontly the enemies like others people and use strategys invented by him to defeat the enemies or use the raw power. And he always win, without issei or strong characters like sairaorg, saji, Dulio, Cao Cao or Vali, all the others would be death, always If you think that rias or other characters could defeat the main enemies.
About Asia, that is goodsense that everyone have.
Protect the others? Tell this to Issei or kiba for exemple that with their work have protected all the peerage

You're missing the point. Issei is strong but he rarely thinks and he follows Rias leadership as to when to attack and the enemies he faces. Without anyone guiding him then he would almost lose every time. This is made evident in the tournament. Without Ravel's tactics, his team wouldn't have made it to the main stage of the tournament.

Rias made proper strategies in vol. 10 against Sairaorg peerage, vol 2 against Riser peerage, vol. 11 by helping Azazel with the planning against the hero faction and in vol. 17 with the joint planning to defend euros.

Also @Marvix made a point about Issei not being aware of his surroundings as he likes to charge in. That kind of carelessness is what makes him fall into traps and this was made evident in 2 separate occasions were someone else had to stop him from falling into those traps.

Shin vol. 1 against Nyx:

“If that’s the case, then I’ll just touch you directly and use Dress Break!”

Dress Break! I would blow away those cute clothes! I would also blow away the spell that was cast upon her body! My Dress Break could blow away not only women’s clothing, but also all kinds of spells that were cast upon a woman’s body! I made the boosters on my back appear, and flew forward. It was at this moment that Rias said ‘Wait’.

“Wait, Ise! …Something’s wrong. It’s like she’s waiting for you to use Dress Break!”

—! …Nyx was waiting for me to use Dress Break…? While I was puzzled, I looked at Nyx, and the Goddess laughed inappropriately.

[As expected of Rias Gremory, the master of Sekiryuutei. That’s right, I am waiting for the Sekiryuutei’s attack. Because that way, I can easily kill him.]

And in Shin Vol. 2

Rias’s third-eye took a glimpse at us who were below her and started to glow red… No, crimson! Looking at that, Roygun-san screamed at us!

“Get inside the house!”

Roygun-san enveloped herself in aura and quickly charged at Rias, Kiba and Lint-san with high speed! Following Roygun-san’s words, Ravel quickly grasped the situation and pulled my arm inside the house and quickly closed the door from the entranceway. I said to Ravel,

“But Roygun-san!”

Ravel lashed at me.

“You can’t! Rias-sama plans to use her third eye and stop time! Your time will be stopped as well since you haven’t even changed form yet!”

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 05:49
You're missing the point. Issei is strong but he rarely thinks and he follows Rias leadership as to when to attack and the enemies he faces. Without anyone guiding him then he would almost lose every time. This is made evident in the tournament. Without Ravel's tactics, his team wouldn't have made it to the main stage of the tournament.

Rias made proper strategies in vol. 10 against Sairaorg peerage, vol 2 against Riser peerage, vol. 11 by helping Azazel with the planning against the hero faction and in vol. 17 with the joint planning to defend euros.

Also @Marvix made a point about Issei not being aware of his surroundings as he likes to charge in. That kind of carelessness is what makes him fall into traps and this was made evident in 2 separate occasions were someone else had to stop him from falling into those traps.

Shin vol. 1 against Nyx:

“If that’s the case, then I’ll just touch you directly and use Dress Break!”

Dress Break! I would blow away those cute clothes! I would also blow away the spell that was cast upon her body! My Dress Break could blow away not only women’s clothing, but also all kinds of spells that were cast upon a woman’s body! I made the boosters on my back appear, and flew forward. It was at this moment that Rias said ‘Wait’.

“Wait, Ise! …Something’s wrong. It’s like she’s waiting for you to use Dress Break!”

—! …Nyx was waiting for me to use Dress Break…? While I was puzzled, I looked at Nyx, and the Goddess laughed inappropriately.

[As expected of Rias Gremory, the master of Sekiryuutei. ThatÂ’s right, I am waiting for the SekiryuuteiÂ’s attack. Because that way, I can easily kill him.]

And in Shin Vol. 2

RiasÂ’s third-eye took a glimpse at us who were below her and started to glow redÂ… No, crimson! Looking at that, Roygun-san screamed at us!

“Get inside the house!”

Roygun-san enveloped herself in aura and quickly charged at Rias, Kiba and Lint-san with high speed! Following Roygun-sanÂ’s words, Ravel quickly grasped the situation and pulled my arm inside the house and quickly closed the door from the entranceway. I said to Ravel,

“But Roygun-san!”

Ravel lashed at me.

“You can’t! Rias-sama plans to use her third eye and stop time! Your time will be stopped as well since you haven’t even changed form yet!”

Who has nominated the tournament? That is different because there are strategies games, that is different from a true fight. It has not sense the point. Certainly, with Cao Cao, Grendel, Rivezim, Apophis, Nyx and Euclide he has won thanks to Rias. Ravel does the strategies because issei is not as good as her, like Rias who alone is too weak for the tournament to be a king.

Rias did great stretegies with riser? Did you even read the volume 2? Riser was not even taking Rias and her team seriously, he was playing with them and RiasÂ’team has been able to take out his mid/low tier members only because Riser was playing and Issei suddenly unlocked Transfer.
She did not do nothing to cover the power difference like Sona and has went to fight Riser knowing that she did not have one possibility to win, without even have a plan to weaken him as issei did, a rookie without experience.

Sairaorg? She has been a weight to issei, even if she know that the unknown pawn was a danger, then, issei has been blocked by SairaorgÂ’s strategy and the same issei has disobeyed to her orders using the traina. The victory has been obtained with the new power up of issei.
The academy? All the strategy has been done by Sona, Rias is not even able to do something like that.

Shin 2, the same volume were issei has appeared more stupid only for the plot to make rias better? When the first thing that he does when the game starts is wear the armour?
And that volume has showed the stupidity or Rias, because with the surprise attack, she could win but her preferred stupid things like the personal honor or will of the members. Great leadership.

B214
2020-02-14, 06:23
I think that you do not know what is a great leadership. For most of the story of rias, the only real "leadership" things is her "Go forth, my adorable servants! Let's go to kill the enemies and don't die."
And when has she leaded the operations of DxD team?
A great leadership is something that Sona did in vol14 and 17, creating a strategy with all the members, using their power points, while she commands everyone.

Rias' leadership keeps everyone safe and without her there would be happened more calamites. Not true.
All the merit of the safe of everyone go to issei and the others importan members that have defeated strong enemies. Without those Strong people, everyone would be killed.

How her has been relevant to save asia? For the reincaration, all the merit go to issei that he loved Asia, in first place, if it had not been for him, Rias would never have reincarnated him.
For Diodora, Issei defeated him and destroyed the thing of dimension lost.

Leadership isn't just about making strategies and leading team into winning fights you know. Do you think all of Sirzechs' servant follow him because they respect his strength or strategic skills? If Sirzechs were to act like Shalba or Rizevim, do you think his team would follow him? There's no point being a super genius strategist with unparalleled strength but having no one to follow you because they don't like or respect you. At the very least Rias' team trust her, loves her and is willing to follow and fight for her.

Of course i'm not saying she's a great leader with superb leadership skills.

Blazor 98
2020-02-14, 06:44
Who has nominated the tournament? That is different because there are strategies games, that is different from a true fight. It has not sense the point. Certainly, with Cao Cao, Grendel, Rivezim, Apophis, Nyx and Euclide he has won thanks to Rias. Ravel does the strategies because issei is not as good as her, like Rias who alone is too weak for the tournament to be a king.

Rias did great stretegies with riser? Did you even read the volume 2? Riser was not even taking Rias and her team seriously, he was playing with them and RiasÂ’team has been able to take out his mid/low tier members only because Riser was playing and Issei suddenly unlocked Transfer.
She did not do nothing to cover the power difference like Sona and has went to fight Riser knowing that she did not have one possibility to win, without even have a plan to weaken him as issei did, a rookie without experience.

Sairaorg? She has been a weight to issei, even if she know that the unknown pawn was a danger, then, issei has been blocked by SairaorgÂ’s strategy and the same issei has disobeyed to her orders using the traina. The victory has been obtained with the new power up of issei.
The academy? All the strategy has been done by Sona, Rias is not even able to do something like that.

Shin 2, the same volume were issei has appeared more stupid only for the plot to make rias better? When the first thing that he does when the game starts is wear the armour?
And that volume has showed the stupidity or Rias, because with the surprise attack, she could win but her preferred stupid things like the personal honor or will of the members. Great leadership.

The rating are essentially war like games where combat is heavily needed. Tactics holds a significant importance just like in real battles. My point is without guidance, Issei would fall for traps like he would in real battles.

The only time Riser didn't take Rias seriously is when he fought her personally because he could regenerate. Look at the outcome. Despite Rias not having her peerage completed, Riser lost nearly his entire peerage and Yubela was forced to use a Pheonix tear. In vol. 5, Sona had rules that favored her team while Rias didn't have that against Riser.

Rias did very well against Sairaorg. Sending Kiba first for an early victory, followed by Rose and Koneko and then sent Issei to win his fight despite the countermeasures Sairaorg had against his lewd nature. Furthermore, Rias sent Rose, Kiba and Xenovia to weaken Sairaorg to set him up for Issei and forced him to use a Pheonix tear. Yes, Rias couldn't beat Regulus but then again, who could besides Issei?

Shin vol. 2 isn't first game that Issei started off without wearing armor. He did this in vol. 22 and in vol. 25. The difference is Rias wasn't going to give him time to transform hence the surprise attack. To which she even caught Ravel by surprise as she didn't expect it. As for personal honor and willingness of the members. This is nothing new. Vidar set up the match where he could fight Issei 1 on 1. Issei went against Ravel's plan of wanting to fight Saji, Xenovia wanted to fight Sona.

Hakai
2020-02-14, 07:40
I demand promotion for Ryuuteimaru, as the new chief God of Norse mythology.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 08:40
The rating are essentially war like games where combat is heavily needed. Tactics holds a significant importance just like in real battles. My point is without guidance, Issei would fall for traps like he would in real battles.

The only time Riser didn't take Rias seriously is when he fought her personally because he could regenerate. Look at the outcome. Despite Rias not having her peerage completed, Riser lost nearly his entire peerage and Yubela was forced to use a Pheonix tear. In vol. 5, Sona had rules that favored her team while Rias didn't have that against Riser.

Rias did very well against Sairaorg. Sending Kiba first for an early victory, followed by Rose and Koneko and then sent Issei to win his fight despite the countermeasures Sairaorg had against his lewd nature. Furthermore, Rias sent Rose, Kiba and Xenovia to weaken Sairaorg to set him up for Issei and forced him to use a Pheonix tear. Yes, Rias couldn't beat Regulus but then again, who could besides Issei?

Shin vol. 2 isn't first game that Issei started off without wearing armor. He did this in vol. 22 and in vol. 25. The difference is Rias wasn't going to give him time to transform hence the surprise attack. To which she even caught Ravel by surprise as she didn't expect it. As for personal honor and willingness of the members. This is nothing new. Vidar set up the match where he could fight Issei 1 on 1. Issei went against Ravel's plan of wanting to fight Saji, Xenovia wanted to fight Sona.

The host was listening to the criticsÂ’ opinions.

“Under ordinary rules, Hyoudou Issei-shi [1] relies on sheer power to supress his opponents with light blasts, but under the special rules, his actions are actually unfavourable. It is evident that Hyoudou Issei-shi, who has attained various honours in actual combat does not actually have a very good understanding of the Rating Game as it is an entirely different thing.”

<<There have been similar matches in the Rating Games of the Underworld in the past; even when a lower ranked team with a large power gap between a higher ranked team are set against each other, lower ranked teams have been able to destroy an equal number of items to the other team, and then engage in a defensive battle until time runs out to successfully draw a tie. This subversion of expectations and the plethora of limitless possibilities is one of the charms of this game.>>

Certainly, games where you have to search items in a big field or try to do goal with a ball is the same thing?
In true fights, you can use the best tactic of ever but if your opponent is too strong, you will defeated, but in rating games this can change. If the Rating game against Sona and Rias would have been a true fight, sona would be destroyed easily even with the best strategy of ever.

Show me how issei would lose in the true fights without a guide, please because all the most important fights has been won by him with a his personal strategy or using the raw power.
Rivezim, Grendel, Cao Cao ecc have been defeated for riasÂ’ leadership, true?

Please, read again the volume 2 because you have not understood nothing. Riser never did take RiasÂ’ peerage seriously. And read what I have written because you are saying things not true.

Riser starts laughing after Buchou answers him as if he finds it amusing.
“Then this match will be a laugh. Only your [Queen], the “Priestess of Thunder” can fight on par with my adorable servants.”

Since the beginning, for him the rating was a joke, the fact that gived to Rias 10 ten days to train issei. And how is relevant the Phoenix tear? Like Rias had Asia, RiserÂ’s peerage has the Phoenix tear.
Do you forget that all those players eliminated was for the major part pawns of low level and Riser did not use a strategy?
Issei and Kiba would be destroyed by the others players if issei would have not unlocked transfer, a thing that Rias did not know. For riser was not important lose all the peerage because he could not be defeated.

And you missing my point about Rias who fights riser in a 1vs1 without any strategy, knowing that was impossible win and without try to weaker him. All of this has been thought by issei, a rookie.

are irrelevant the rules, Rias has not been able to contrast sonaÂ’s strategy, every movement of her peerage has been predicted by Sona.
The fault is of the king, this is way they have obtained a low evaluation in part.

What did Rias with Sairaorg is nothing of so amazing to show her ability like a leader, and have to predict that the mistero pawn was a lot of dangerous. And for her fault, they were to lose the rating, without do nothing to cover the difference of power.

You are right for vol22, but issei can wear in one second the armour and knowing how much is dangerous Balor Rias, it is stupid when he weared in one second it when Baraqiel appeared from far.

Vol25
<<START!>>

We started to run just as the commentator shouted out!

First, we split up into two groups. One group would run up the spiral staircase and the other would fly while passing over the floating islands. By not bunching up in one place, we would also avoid a single large attack against the entire team. As a [King], the game would end if I were to be defeated, and I began to run up the stairs. This was only a temporary plan. Whilst I did think about flying through the sky, I chose to take the stairs to begin with after the situation. The ones who took the stairs were Irina, Xenovia, Rossweisse-san, Ravel, Ouryuu, and myself, the group which comparatively consisted of those who had confidence in their stamina. I quickly transformed into my crimson armour.

He wearred initially the armour, when he had to climb the stairs and not fight, this is stupidly of the plot.

Are not even comparable the fights Vidar vs issei or Saji and Sona vs Xenovia with my point.
Vidar wanted to fight with issei because he was the only interesting opponent and wanted to fight with a heavenly dragon and to better the rapport among issei and rossweisse.

With Saji, IsseiÂ’s team had already won and was impossible lose, especially for issei with Saji in a fight, Xenovia could fight with Sona because the victory of the match was of her team.

With Rias, with the surprise attack, she had a big opportunity to win easily, especially because Ddraig needs 8 minutes to appear and make a big difference. But she gived to Ravel the possibility to reorganise them and run, while if she would have sent Crom with Kiba to fight issei or even her with Crom, they would win but she preferred the honor and the will to a secure victory.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 08:50
Saji and Rias with the SAME rank?(high class devil) :(

I am not against make him High Class but I would not like see Both of them with the same rank as if Rias never did anything important in DXD.. :( :( She is even in the TOP 16 in Azazel Cup.. She is worthy to receive the Ultimate Class rank.

If Saji is promoted I hope that Rias and Sairaorg too or I will be dissapointed. :eyebrow::eyebrow:
Certainly she did something in DxD, but for her achievements, characters like Saji merits more than her the promotion because he did more things important.

Friend, for me Sairaorg would have to be nominated to become a Maou like Issei and Vali, not only ultimate class promotion

Leadership isn't just about making strategies and leading team into winning fights you know. Do you think all of Sirzechs' servant follow him because they respect his strength or strategic skills? If Sirzechs were to act like Shalba or Rizevim, do you think his team would follow him? There's no point being a super genius strategist with unparalleled strength but having no one to follow you because they don't like or respect you. At the very least Rias' team trust her, loves her and is willing to follow and fight for her.

Of course i'm not saying she's a great leader with superb leadership skills.
I know, but if we have to value Rias for this capacity, she is not better than other Kings like Issei, Vali and Sairaorg.
I wanted to show that Rias’ leadership is not so amazing than that of other kings.

To change argument:

。King──Valú Lucifer
。Queen──Fenrir
。Tower──Gogmagog
。Tower── (Current) Zhu Bajie
。Knight──Arthur Pendragon
。Knight── (Current) Sha Wujing
。Bishop──Kuroka
。Bishop──Le Fay Pendragon
。Pawn── 『5』 Bikou
。Pawn── 『3』 Not registered
。Team Members 「Saiyūki | Journey to the West」
。King──Beatful Buddha Fighter (Shoudai Sun Wukong)
。Queen──Nezha
。Towerx2──Altar Cleaning God (Shoudai Zhu Bajie)
。Knight──Not registered
。Knight──Not registered
。Bishopx2──Golden Lohan (Shoudai Sha Wujing)
。Pawn─ ─ 『5』 Yu-Long
。Pawn── 『3』 Not registered

This is the list of the team members for the RG, how do you immagine the match? If raw power, Vali’s team is superior, but we don’t know the power of Sun wukong’s team, except that there are 4 god class.
We know that Sun wukong is like Cao Cao, a technique type with a weak Body, he personally said in vol17 that receive an attack from Vali BxB or Issei CxC would defeat her, and in power they are superior to him (ultimate class).

Marvix
2020-02-14, 09:28
DxD L Vali fights Nezha and Kuroka and Bikou fight Wukong then Arthur. Kuroka is retired so no doubt Wukong's doing.

godz
2020-02-14, 09:40
I demand promotion for Ryuuteimaru, as the new chief God of Norse mythology.

It is said in legends that only hades in their state of Ainz Ooal Gown can challenge the great Ryutemaru-Sama

Emperor of D.
2020-02-14, 10:17
The host was listening to the criticsÂ’ opinions.

“Under ordinary rules, Hyoudou Issei-shi [1] relies on sheer power to supress his opponents with light blasts, but under the special rules, his actions are actually unfavourable. It is evident that Hyoudou Issei-shi, who has attained various honours in actual combat does not actually have a very good understanding of the Rating Game as it is an entirely different thing.”

<<There have been similar matches in the Rating Games of the Underworld in the past; even when a lower ranked team with a large power gap between a higher ranked team are set against each other, lower ranked teams have been able to destroy an equal number of items to the other team, and then engage in a defensive battle until time runs out to successfully draw a tie. This subversion of expectations and the plethora of limitless possibilities is one of the charms of this game.>>

Certainly, games where you have to search items in a big field or try to do goal with a ball is the same thing?
In true fights, you can use the best tactic of ever but if your opponent is too strong, you will defeated, but in rating games this can change. If the Rating game against Sona and Rias would have been a true fight, sona would be destroyed easily even with the best strategy of ever.

Show me how issei would lose in the true fights without a guide, please because all the most important fights has been won by him with a his personal strategy or using the raw power.
Rivezim, Grendel, Cao Cao ecc have been defeated for riasÂ’ leadership, true?

Please, read again the volume 2 because you have not understood nothing. Riser never did take RiasÂ’ peerage seriously. And read what I have written because you are saying things not true.

Riser starts laughing after Buchou answers him as if he finds it amusing.
“Then this match will be a laugh. Only your [Queen], the “Priestess of Thunder” can fight on par with my adorable servants.”

Since the beginning, for him the rating was a joke, the fact that gived to Rias 10 ten days to train issei. And how is relevant the Phoenix tear? Like Rias had Asia, RiserÂ’s peerage has the Phoenix tear.
Do you forget that all those players eliminated was for the major part pawns of low level and Riser did not use a strategy?
Issei and Kiba would be destroyed by the others players if issei would have not unlocked transfer, a thing that Rias did not know. For riser was not important lose all the peerage because he could not be defeated.

And you missing my point about Rias who fights riser in a 1vs1 without any strategy, knowing that was impossible win and without try to weaker him. All of this has been thought by issei, a rookie.

are irrelevant the rules, Rias has not been able to contrast sonaÂ’s strategy, every movement of her peerage has been predicted by Sona.
The fault is of the king, this is way they have obtained a low evaluation in part.

What did Rias with Sairaorg is nothing of so amazing to show her ability like a leader, and have to predict that the mistero pawn was a lot of dangerous. And for her fault, they were to lose the rating, without do nothing to cover the difference of power.

You are right for vol22, but issei can wear in one second the armour and knowing how much is dangerous Balor Rias, it is stupid when he weared in one second it when Baraqiel appeared from far.

Vol25
<<START!>>

We started to run just as the commentator shouted out!

First, we split up into two groups. One group would run up the spiral staircase and the other would fly while passing over the floating islands. By not bunching up in one place, we would also avoid a single large attack against the entire team. As a [King], the game would end if I were to be defeated, and I began to run up the stairs. This was only a temporary plan. Whilst I did think about flying through the sky, I chose to take the stairs to begin with after the situation. The ones who took the stairs were Irina, Xenovia, Rossweisse-san, Ravel, Ouryuu, and myself, the group which comparatively consisted of those who had confidence in their stamina. I quickly transformed into my crimson armour.

He wearred initially the armour, when he had to climb the stairs and not fight, this is stupidly of the plot.

Are not even comparable the fights Vidar vs issei or Saji and Sona vs Xenovia with my point.
Vidar wanted to fight with issei because he was the only interesting opponent and wanted to fight with a heavenly dragon and to better the rapport among issei and rossweisse.

With Saji, IsseiÂ’s team had already won and was impossible lose, especially for issei with Saji in a fight, Xenovia could fight with Sona because the victory of the match was of her team.

With Rias, with the surprise attack, she had a big opportunity to win easily, especially because Ddraig needs 8 minutes to appear and make a big difference. But she gived to Ravel the possibility to reorganise them and run, while if she would have sent Crom with Kiba to fight issei or even her with Crom, they would win but she preferred the honor and the will to a secure victory.

You are right on everything you said but I think Rias didn't proceed after her surprise attack why because it would do little good. Issei and his team was now on guard. I never knew why they had to reorganize when they already had a plan before Rias got there. The only stupid part was Issei didn't transform at the start when he knew the enemy was close by. Because they waited, Issei had to spend most of the match just looking for Rias.

Crom fights alone and on his terms so he likely would've waited for Ddraig or fight Fafnir or Issei. And yes honor did play a part on Rias part but Issei did the same. He could've ignored Kiba's request to fight him and have Grayfia deal with him while he finishes Rias.

AzazelDxD
2020-02-14, 13:00
Friend, for me Sairaorg would have to be nominated to become a Maou like Issei and Vali, not only ultimate class promotion.

If he wants the MAOU POSITION I am with you but..

If this is not his desire and someone or something should force him to accept this(like Issei case ) I prefer him as Bael heir.. More reasons to want it:

Zekram also said that the Four Great Satans are just symbols and the real leader of the Underworld is the head of the House of Bael.

I am fine with Sairaorg as the Devils real leader. Even his brother Magdaran prefers Sairaorg as heir to focus in his own things.

Magdaran never truly desired to become the next head of the Bael Clan as he preferred to engage in botanical studies over studying politics to succeed his father, doing so to try and please his father and his mother in order to try and deepen their relationship but to no avail.

Sairaorg was the only one who ever paid any real interests in his hobbies in botany and treated and cared for him like real family

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-14, 14:15
If he wants the MAOU POSITION I am with you but..

If this is not his desire and someone or something should force him to accept this(like Issei case ) I prefer him as Bael heir.. More reasons to want it:

I am fine with Sairaorg as the Devils real leader. Even his brother Magdaran prefers Sairaorg as heir to focus in his own things.

Sairarog want to become a maou, and he can’t be the Bael Leader

AzazelDxD
2020-02-14, 15:56
Sairarog want to become a maou, and he can’t be the Bael Leader

OK. Is like I heard it before.. But after many volumes is IMPOSSIBLE remember everything.

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

I thought that it was only Zekram who wanted that :heh::heh:

Darksider555
2020-02-15, 07:37
OK. Is like I heard it before.. But after many volumes is IMPOSSIBLE remember everything.

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

I thought that it was only Zekram who wanted that :heh::heh:

Maybe it is both? Sairaorg, who took the position of next head from his younger brother to prove himself to those who mocked and discarded him, is trying to become a Maou so that he has a powerful position where he can enact change but also allows his younger brother to become Head again.

Zekram supports this as the next head must have the power of destruction and while he initially didn't think much of Sairaorg when he tried becoming the next head, he is impressed by Sairaorg's strength and achievements, so it works out well for both sides.

syzorst
2020-02-15, 15:37
Vali fight against Nezha

Despite Vali being in DxD L, he is having a hard time against Nezha because Nezha fights like Cao Cao. He's a technique type and countering Vali like crazy. Further he has incredible senses that allow him to dodge Vali's ferocious attacks similarly like how Cao Cao was dodging Sairaorg's attack using his senses. Difference is Nezha is a God so his senses and counter attacks are incredible compared to Cao Cao and he has God armor and weaponry that poses a problem for Vali.

I'll post the preview of this game latter here.

Hakai
2020-02-15, 15:50
So he's like Cao Cao but without the shit physical stats of a human :heh:

godz
2020-02-15, 17:04
If Nezha gives Vali problems and is a technical type, he must be able to give Issei more problems and even overcome him.

Marvix
2020-02-15, 17:12
Going by mythology, Nezha's weapons are a pair of wind and fire wheels (uses them to fly as well), fire-tipped spear, universe ring (uses like a boomerang) and a red armillary sash he uses to tie up people. Ishi could say make the spear be anti-dragon as well due to Nezha slaying a dragon king's son.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-15, 17:15
If Nezha gives Vali problems and is a technical type, he must be able to give Issei more problems and even overcome him.

Iseei has showed great ability against the technique types and would be able to defeat him, will not easy but he will win.
Also because there is not a big difference between issei and vali.

XFire
2020-02-15, 18:52

Actually it's probably the other way around. Issei could probably just crush him through raw power right through his techniques. I guess it depends on how fast Nezha is?

godz
2020-02-15, 19:00
Issei has always shown poor compatibility with technical types, and Nezha is someone who is better than Cao Cao.
as ddraig said, pure power doesn't matter if you dodge all your attacks (in this scenario we don't count ddraig, because with ddraig it's issei's sure victory)

Issei is not an invincible protagonist ... I think (?)

XFire
2020-02-15, 19:04
Issei has always shown poor compatibility with technical types, and Nezha is someone who is better than Cao Cao.
as ddraig said, pure power doesn't matter if you dodge all your attacks (in this scenario we don't count ddraig, because with ddraig it's issei's sure victory)

Issei is not an invincible protagonist ... I think (?)

Yeah, but that specifically is because Vali has super speed relative to basically everyone.

It's like how Cao Cao said there was nothing he could do against EJOD because the power difference was just too high

godz
2020-02-15, 19:14
"Vali was fighting Crom Cruach, and the battle between those two had caused immense destruction to the camp. It was the first time that I saw the Mauification of Vali, but ... the quality of its aura was unbelievable! A mere explosion of your demonic energy was enough to blow everything in its path! All the buildings around them were gone and their battlefield became a vast open plain! Vali's Mauification seems to be even stronger than my Dragon Deification!
[Although there are aspects where you would not be inferior to Vali, Vali seems to be stronger overall.]
said Ddraig."

Issei in AxA exceeds the form of vali dxd L in pure power, but in speed it is lower and the same ddraig says it in shin dxd 3,If Vali has problems it is obvious that Issei will have them or even worse.

"Hey, Ddraig. My current self, if I go along with Ryuuteimaru, have I overcome Vali?
『In simple power you have overcome it all at once. But, you've already been told that spending aura is too intense, right? That power is meaningless unless it reaches. After being deflected, the stamina runs out and checkmate when 『A x A』 ends, that would be the end 』
Ddraig said calmly.
...... In fact, right. My power was something incredible, but it is not limited that all those attacks reached the transcendental fast Vali. When the combination with Ryuuteimaru ends, it will end up getting beaten, right?
...... To be Vali's opponent it may just be a big moving tower, maybe.
...... Does it mean that there is room for improvement and training?
While Ddraig laughs, he says.
『But, if you destroy the entire planet, you win.』
I'm also going to die when the earth is gone, fuck!"shin dxd 3

Hakai
2020-02-15, 19:31
Ddraig giving Ise consolation with "at least you can pull a Frieza" LMAO

XFire
2020-02-15, 19:31
"Vali was fighting Crom Cruach, and the battle between those two had caused immense destruction to the camp. It was the first time that I saw the Mauification of Vali, but ... the quality of its aura was unbelievable! A mere explosion of your demonic energy was enough to blow everything in its path! All the buildings around them were gone and their battlefield became a vast open plain! Vali's Mauification seems to be even stronger than my Dragon Deification!
[Although there are aspects where you would not be inferior to Vali, Vali seems to be stronger overall.]
said Ddraig."

Issei in AxA exceeds the form of vali dxd L in pure power, but in speed it is lower and the same ddraig says it in shin dxd 3,If Vali has problems it is obvious that Issei will have them or even worse.

"Hey, Ddraig. My current self, if I go along with Ryuuteimaru, have I overcome Vali?
『In simple power you have overcome it all at once. But, you've already been told that spending aura is too intense, right? That power is meaningless unless it reaches. After being deflected, the stamina runs out and checkmate when 『A x A』 ends, that would be the end 』
Ddraig said calmly.
...... In fact, right. My power was something incredible, but it is not limited that all those attacks reached the transcendental fast Vali. When the combination with Ryuuteimaru ends, it will end up getting beaten, right?
...... To be Vali's opponent it may just be a big moving tower, maybe.
...... Does it mean that there is room for improvement and training?
While Ddraig laughs, he says.
『But, if you destroy the entire planet, you win.』
I'm also going to die when the earth is gone, fuck!"shin dxd 3

Yeah, that's....my point? Issei in AxA can just steamroll someone who isn't as fast as Vali with raw power. If Nezha had the same level of speed they wouldn't need those super sense's to track Vali.

godz
2020-02-15, 19:58
Yeah, that's....my point? Issei in AxA can just steamroll someone who isn't as fast as Vali with raw power. If Nezha had the same level of speed they wouldn't need those super sense's to track Vali.

did you read the spoilers? nezha with his senses is dodging the super speed of vali and therefore it is logical that he can also with the pure power of issei.

XFire
2020-02-15, 20:20
did you read the spoilers? nezha with his senses is dodging the super speed of vali and therefore it is logical that he can also with the pure power of issei.

Uh, no? Crom reacted to Vali, that didn't help him dodge Ddraig.

godz
2020-02-15, 20:23
Uh, no? Crom reacted to Vali, that didn't help him dodge Ddraig.

really, is that your argument? men you know well what kind of characters is crom cruach and here we are considering only issei, not ddraig in the equation...ddraig has much more experience than issei.

XFire
2020-02-15, 20:30
really, is that your argument? men you know well what kind of characters is crom cruach and here we are considering only issei, not ddraig in the equation...ddraig has much more experience than issei.

Yes, the fact that "reacting" to an enemy is never portrayed as actually equaling their movement speed in the multiple times the two are compared is in fact my argument.

godz
2020-02-15, 20:41
Yes, the fact that "reacting" to an enemy is never portrayed as actually equaling their movement speed in the multiple times the two are compared is in fact my argument.

To finish this because I believe that neither of us reached an agreement, what if we continue when we have more spoilers from the battle of Vali vs Nezha? since the situation of volume 24, may occur that the duel be terminated earlier because bikou manages to defeat sun wukong.

B214
2020-02-15, 20:53
Going by what Marvix said below. Nezha has lots of weapons which he probably has mastered fully. It probably isn't easy even for Vali to adapt to multiple different skills immediately. Cao Cao used his BB to overcome CxC Ise due to his multiple sets of abilities.

Going by mythology, Nezha's weapons are a pair of wind and fire wheels (uses them to fly as well), fire-tipped spear, universe ring (uses like a boomerang) and a red armillary sash he uses to tie up people. Ishi could say make the spear be anti-dragon as well due to Nezha slaying a dragon king's son.

XFire
2020-02-15, 22:10
To finish this because I believe that neither of us reached an agreement, what if we continue when we have more spoilers from the battle of Vali vs Nezha? since the situation of volume 24, may occur that the duel be terminated earlier because bikou manages to defeat sun wukong.

That's fair. It's ultimately going to come down to what type of techniques he has available to him and how the match up with his opponent.

Lucidrago
2020-02-16, 19:31
@godz Bikou defeating Sun Wukong by himself seems a bit extreme considering that Bikou is Dragon King-class. While Sun Wukong is god-class. I would say it's likely that Bikou and Fenrir team up against him.

Gogmagog with Le Fay as support is probably going to take on Yu-Long.

Sha Wujing with Arthur is likely to take on the original Sha Wujing.

And Zhu Bajie with Kuroka is likely to take on the original Zhu Bajie.

Because Sun Wukong is the priority due to him being king, they would have to pair Bikou with Vali's most powerful team member. Even if they don't like each other.

Vali would be the top priority due to him being king. So they would pit the most powerful person on their team to face him. So the most powerful member of each team are basically stopping the other from wreaking havoc on their respective teams.

godz
2020-02-16, 20:50
@godz Bikou defeating Sun Wukong by himself seems a bit extreme considering that Bikou is Dragon King-class. While Sun Wukong is god-class. I would say it's likely that Bikou and Fenrir team up against him.

Because Sun Wukong is the priority due to him being king, they would have to pair Bikou with Vali's most powerful team member. Even if they don't like each other.

Vali would be the top priority due to him being king. So they would pit the most powerful person on their team to face him. So the most powerful member of each team are basically stopping the other from wreaking havoc on their respective teams.

I do not believe that Sun Wukong is a divine class, he said in volume 17 that if he received a direct impact of Issei or Vali in his current states it would be his end, and Issei as Vali of that time was not a divine class.

Vali shrugged his shoulders. and:
“…… This is frustrating, but my attacks cannot reach you.”
The old man smiles while smoking a pipe.
“No, no, you certainly deserve to be called Hakuryuukou. In fact, I would turn to ashes if I was struck by an attack by either of you, the Celestial Dragons. Did you know that both are superior to me in terms of attack power?

Sun Wukong must be in Maou level power and in divine class ability, but if Sun Wukong had his mythological abilities or those shown in other manga, as in "the god of higschool" ... the thing would be different.

Sekiryuu12
2020-02-16, 21:01

1- Yu long was retired by Fenrir and Gog

2- Kuroka was retired. but, She did like Roygun in shin 2, Before being retired, she poisoned Wukong and the other two with a poison mist(Similar with the one of vol 5). As to why the her poison work? she used Bikou as guinea pig to make it.

3- Arthur is taking on a weakned by poison Sha Wujing or Zhu Bajie, don't remember whith now, with the determination of being retired.

4- Le Fay is desperately trying to restrain one of these two(Sha Wujing or Zhu Bajie) whose back was sprained, with her magic rope (like the one used by Rose in Euclid)

5- Bikou, the current Sha Wujing and Zhu Bajie are ganging on the weakned Sun Wukong trying to retire him.

6- Fenrir and Gog are still not back.

7- Vali is fighting Nezha.

Ps: I know this because i read the preview.

Lucidrago
2020-02-16, 22:13
1- Yu long was retired by Fenrir and Gog

2- Kuroka was retired. but, She did like Roygun in shin 2, Before being retired, she poisoned Wukong and the other two with a poison mist(Similar with the one of vol 5). As to why the her poison work? she used Bikou as guinea pig to make it.

3- Arthur is taking on a weakned by poison Sha Wujing or Zhu Bajie, don't remember whith now, with the determination of being retired.

4- Le Fay is desperately trying to restrain one of these two(Sha Wujing or Zhu Bajie) whose back was sprained, with her magic rope (like Rose did to Euclid)

5- Bikou, the current Sha Wujing and Zhu Bajie are ganging on the weakned Sun Wukong trying to retire him.

6- Fenrir and Gog are still not back.

7- Vali is fighting Nezha.

Ps: I know this because i read the preview.

Now I feel dumb.

Did the preview also have the results of Cao Cao vs Surtr, Ruval vs Typhon, and Dulio vs Tobio?

Sekiryuu12
2020-02-16, 22:22
No, The preview didn't finish life 0. So, We still don't know who won/lost.

Lucidrago
2020-02-17, 00:24

Well thank you for the info. Really appreciate it.

So in my opinion, the mystery girl that Verrine and the Grim Reapers picked up is one of two possibilities:

A. Momiji Nakiri

B. A priestess of a religion that worships Chichigami and came to DxD's world because she got a directive from Chichigami to come to the world of DxD to use her big breasts to assist Issei in his struggles.

C. A person that has an ability the evil forces want. Like maybe she has an ability that allows her to open up a portal between worlds or be the link between two worlds. And maybe the evil forces used her ability to transport Regalzerva and the UL to the world of DxD much earlier than was expected. And she managed to escape ExE using the last of her power hoping to inform the forces of DxD that Regalzerva and the UL had arrived.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 03:31

Did fefnir release its power at 80% or was base

AzazelDxD
2020-02-17, 03:40
I hope that the 2nd.. This was my first theory after see that life translated.

B. A priestess of a religion that worships Chichigami and came to DxD's world because she got a directive from Chichigami to come to the world of DxD

. And she managed to escape ExE using the last of her power hoping to inform the forces of DxD that Regalzerva and the UL had arrived.

About use her breasts for help him..

to use her big breasts to assist Issei in his struggles.

He has Rias for that :heh::heh::heh:

Sekiryuu12
2020-02-17, 06:31
Did fefnir release its power at 80% or was base

80% :frustrated:, And even so, while it was shown, Fenrir(and Gog) were unable to touch Yu-long. the dude was running while dodging everything.
So he was retired off screen.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 07:13
80% :frustrated:, And even so, while it was shown, Fenrir(and Gog) were unable to touch Yu-long. the dude was running while dodging everything.

Phatetic, Fefnir at his introduction was too fast for everyone, tannin who is inferior only to Tiamat could not even see fefnir's moviments and has been defeated in one second.

The only explanation is Yu long was flying too high i think.

To be Someone at the level of a heavenly dragon it seems a meme

Sekiryuu12
2020-02-17, 07:20
The only explanation is Yu long was flying too high i think.

Fenrir can fly too @_@.

XFire
2020-02-17, 09:50
I'm starting to think Tannin was talking out his ass and he's actually the weakest of the Dragon Kings :heh:

Hakai
2020-02-17, 09:55
I'm starting to think Tannin was talking out his ass and he's actually the weakest of the Dragon Kings :heh:

Bova inherited his jobber genes from dad :heh:

godz
2020-02-17, 09:57

I am beginning to believe that Fenrir may have been in his time the weakest top 10 ... since it took yu-long and vittra to stop an uncontrolled yasaka.

Lucidrago
2020-02-17, 10:18

As a once famous person once said, "POWER LEVELS ARE BS!"

I just think Ishibumi wants these fights to be as close as possible regardless of the strength between two opponents.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 11:00
Fenrir can fly too @_@.

How? It has not wings or know the magic.
It has never showed fly

XFire
2020-02-17, 11:23
How? It has not wings or know the magic.
It has never showed fly

The very first appearance of Fenrir was in mid air attacking a flying carriage. It can walk on air.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 11:50
The very first appearance of Fenrir was in mid air attacking a flying carriage. It can walk on air.

For how much we know, it could be merit of Loki.
During all the other apparizations, especially vs Balor rias, nothing of that has been showed again.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 11:53
I am beginning to believe that Fenrir may have been in his time the weakest top 10 ... since it took yu-long and vittra to stop an uncontrolled yasaka.

Yasaka is a dragon king class like Vritra, but in the fight, the target of Saji was that to adsorbe Yasaka's power to weaken her. But was impossibile because being in kyoto, she had unlimited energy and George has used his magic against vritra's abilities.

It was 2vs1 initially, it has been normal for saji lose.

XFire
2020-02-17, 11:53
For how much we know, it could be merit of Loki.
During all the other apparizations, especially vs Balor rias, nothing of that has been showed again.

There's no mention of that being the case, and also Fenrir dodges Rias' attacks in mid air. Her "vaporize everything in 100 meters" attacks. Meaning he had to actually be accelerating and changing direction in mid air.

Also the idea that a top ten character can't fly is just silly.

Giuseppe1234
2020-02-17, 12:07
There's no mention of that being the case, and also Fenrir dodges Rias' attacks in mid air. Her "vaporize everything in 100 meters" attacks. Meaning he had to actually be accelerating and changing direction in mid air.

Also the idea that a top ten character can't fly is just silly.

Fenrir moved between the high-rise buildings with quick reflexes, using the strength of its legs to push against the walls to jump off. It then leapt off the next wall that it landed on to evade the attacks of those two

It has been always mentioned fenrir to jump among the building or leapt across to charge, using its crazy physical strenght. Dodge the attacks while you are in mid air doesn't mean that it can fly.

If he can fly, there would not be reason to jump among the buildings to charge

XFire
2020-02-17, 12:26
Fenrir moved between the high-rise buildings with quick reflexes, using the strength of its legs to push against the walls to jump off. It then leapt off the next wall that it landed on to evade the attacks of those two

It has been always mentioned fenrir to jump among the building or leapt across to charge, using its crazy physical strength. Dodge the attacks while you are in mid air doesn't mean that it can fly.

If he can fly, there would not be reason to jump among the buildings to charge

Bruh

Fenrir had already leapt away before the building was eliminated, but it was stopped in the very instant that it leapt out by her time-stopping ability. The power of destruction that had been released was also stopped, however it changed its course and then quickly homed in on Fenrir while it was stopped. Fenrir once again let loose its aura to break free from its frozen state, and it twisted its body to avoid being struck by Rias’ demonic energy. The attack which passed through empty air caused everything in its vicinity to be annihilated. The area with a radius of a few hundred metres had been completely eradicated

Fenrir dodges an attack with a radius of several hundred meters in mid air.

And again, literally his first appearance is in mid air, and there's no indication it's under Loki's power that he does it.

Unless you have some kind of evidence suggesting that he can't do something he's already been shown to do, you've got nothing to stand on.