PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Child

Shinigami_Gamer
2007-08-07, 06:30
If you could make any anime character your boyfriend, girlfriend, or child. Who would it be.

Echoes
2007-08-07, 07:30
I would make Hikari (Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai) my girlfriend. She's just unfathomably cute, moe and gorgeous. She's also happy pretty much all the time, and finds so much joy in simple things, such as colors and sounds. She is ideal.

L could be my boyfriend, though it'd have to be a strictly platonic relationship. :heh:

Kazuma77
2007-08-07, 16:11
Kakashi:kisskiss: uff what kind of things i would do to him :eyespin::D

Itachi-evil
2007-08-07, 16:41
Actually every girl/woman in mangas/anime would be fine for me since NO! women/girls can compete with them.

I hate th reality!:frustrated:

mrvetle
2007-08-07, 17:51

KholdStare
2007-08-07, 19:38
I would like Kinomoto Sakura to be my sister! Nothing more though, or else people might view me in a wrong way. :D

Hm, maybe Kana Hagino from Canvas 2 I want as my girlfriend. She's so cute with those fangs.

mikoo
2007-08-07, 19:44
Minami-san :kisskiss:

kyaaaaaaaa *embarassed*

Aoie_Emesai
2007-08-07, 23:59
Minami-san :kisskiss:

kyaaaaaaaa *embarassed*

Who exactly is this minami you're talking about Mikko?

I refuse to choose me myself. >.<

onehp
2007-08-08, 00:09
After a while, the love for a favored character dissipates in place for another one. There are many to choose in the future

Therefore I do not love characters for a long time

Zero Shinohara
2007-08-08, 01:03
Lol, I agree with the above poster who said "I hate reality". It's unfortunate, but what can we do.

Personally, for a Girlfriend I'd definitely have Shana. ( That's a given, isn't it? ) She'd be hard to deal with at times, but you can't beat her moeness. Although Fate-chan, Teletha ( FMP! ) and Ohno ( Genshiken ) would make worthy contestants.

For a sister, I agree with Sakura, although currently I'd lean towards Higurashi's Satoko and Rika a lot more. Also, Yutaka ( Lucky*Star ) gets many points. They're all cute and you just can't help but want to protect them, right?

As for a male friend, I'd have Tatsuma Hiyuu ( Tokyo Majin ) anyday. He's the type of guy with whom I'd exchange looks and we'd immetially know what eachother is thinking, lol.

whitewater_81
2007-08-08, 02:03
Anyone from this 4 girls would be awesome!! :naughty:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/shenmue_18/groupi1_4.jpg

Ichigo 100% girls awesome!! :love: :bow:

Kazuma77
2007-08-08, 03:21
the cause that you cant find a girlfriend in reality is that you are looking to a perfect woman alias anime girls - with perfect ass, boobs at least cup E etc..should i continue?:heh:

Itachi-evil
2007-08-08, 06:35

OMFG!!

Just great!!

Although the third girl/woman from left, is a bit too young:heh:.

Well any of those would be fine with me.

BUt the best imo is the second woman. They all got great sex appeal!:love::love::bow::bow::blush::love:

Meiaminkbell
2007-08-08, 06:48
the cause that you cant find a girlfriend in reality is that you are looking to a perfect woman alias anime girls - with perfect ass, boobs at least cup E etc..should i continue?:heh:

THANK YOU!

Instead of hating reality, get out there and enjoy it. Find something you like to do aside from anime and find someone special to do it with.

Itachi-evil
2007-08-08, 06:55
Don't be so mean:twitch:.

I will stay a lone wolf for the rest of my life then, whatever.

Meiaminkbell
2007-08-08, 07:17
Trust me, that was nowhere NEAR mean. I've seen much, MUCH worse and I've said much, MUCH worse. There's still hope for you left padawan, so you get my best today.

Staying on topic, there is really only one girl I have ever wanted, in an anime, to be my "girlfriend" and that is Miss Kasumi Tendo (Ranma 1/2). It's not that I don't like any other girls, it's just that I don't think too hard about "who I wish was my girlfriend", it's too weird, even for me. But Kasumi-san just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...:) I mean come on, she was possesed by an evil demon, and STILL was sweeter than anything!

Itachi-evil
2007-08-08, 07:33
hahaha xD.

As i flew over your post i read Ranma 1/2, than i thought Akane..:rolleyes:

Akane is probably the most annoying perons ever who has appeared in mangas/animes so far.
Even in reality i think she would have no good friends, such dumb girl....

Meiaminkbell
2007-08-08, 08:18
Why does everyone hate Akane?

I think she's cute in her own special way... :(

Stephanie
2007-08-08, 08:52
I'd like to have Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Maou) as my boyfriend..
Oh Emm Gee.. He's like so cute!! @_@

*dies*

I also like Soujiro Seta (Samurai X), he's cute when he smiles a lot.. n_n

@Meiaminkbell-san
Akane's not bad.. She's pretty cool.. n_n
She's just clumsy, cooks hazardous foods, knits badly, etc.

TakutoKun
2007-08-08, 18:22
I still prefer Nuku Nuku (Natsume Asuko) from All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl: Nuku Nuku. http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1194/nuku004lf2.gif

DarkGardenSuiseiseki
2007-08-08, 19:37
hmm... easily kagami from LS...

KholdStare
2007-08-08, 21:18
After a while, the love for a favored character dissipates in place for another one. There are many to choose in the future

Therefore I do not love characters for a long time

That might be true but for me, Sakura will remain up top. Hagino comes close, but that's about it.

whitewater_81
2007-08-09, 02:08

OMFG!!
Just great!!
Although the third girl/woman from left, is a bit too young:heh:.
Well any of those would be fine with me.
BUt the best imo is the second woman. They all got great sex appeal!:love::love::bow::bow::blush::love:

Yeah.I know...the best for me is Nishino Tsukasa(second girl from left)...and yes,the third girl is a bit younger than them but i still like her.:naughty:

:p

Vo!D
2007-08-13, 02:58
This one forever more...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1418/beautygd8.jpg

Maikuness
2007-08-13, 03:58
Yuki Nagato... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/Baphy/olove.gif

http://www.animenfo.com/anime/character/image/8080_86838.jpg

ZGMF-X10A
2007-08-13, 13:01
Who exactly is this minami you're talking about Mikko?

I refuse to choose me myself. >.<

Haha I found this pretty funny... the person that said this had a Yu-chan DP and picked Minami-san lol ... YURI ftw
Minami-san is the green hair girl in my DP ^^

Cheezy
2007-08-13, 13:18
Mion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

I second that. :blush:

Aznbanana
2007-08-13, 16:33
Haruhi as a gf. Just cuz it'd be loads of fun to be with her.

TakutoKun
2007-08-13, 17:12

She's pretty cute and fun. :D

Echoes
2007-08-15, 00:03

You'd be well advised not to have any fights with her, though. I don't want to wake up and find spacemen in my backyard just because you couldn't control your temper.

Wouldn't mind if some moe time-traveler showed up, though.

DarkZedEx
2007-08-15, 02:07
Yuki Nagato... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/Baphy/olove.gif

http://www.animenfo.com/anime/character/image/8080_86838.jpg

Same for me, it's so hard for me to resist the quiet types D:.
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7082/yukinagato1dk3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Itachi-evil
2007-08-16, 06:34

Damn it, i just can't get the girls out of my head now!

I always going out with them even dreaming about them.

They are just so beautifull and nice:bow::bow::love::love:

Stephanie
2007-08-16, 06:45
Itachi, you're starting to scare me.. :heh:

whitewater_81
2007-08-16, 11:35
Damn it, i just can't get the girls out of my head now!

I always going out with them even dreaming about them.

They are just so beautifull and nice:bow::bow::love::love:

lol...Did you watch the anime yet or read the manga(waaaay better than anime)??There's more of them there..and i mean MORE..:naughty:

Itachi-evil
2007-08-16, 13:42
Ok, i think i should immediately start to watch and read Ichigo100% :love::bow::naughty::love::bow::heehee::blush:

Stephanie
2007-08-16, 13:48
Ok, i think i should immediately start to watch and read Ichigo100% :love::bow::naughty::love::bow::heehee::blush:

If you like women a lot, your preference could be yuri animes like Strawberry Panic, Kannazuki no Miko, etc. (target market are guys)

Though, if you like delicate and more realistic type of ladies, there's Maria-sama n_n
(Not sure you like it though.. There's 2 types of viewers for it.. Those who find it classic and those who find it boring.)

Itachi-evil
2007-08-16, 13:54
Hahaha i will try it all:D:p.

But i am not into Loli!:twitch::eyespin:
Whenever i see animes, where the only characters are all loli-like, i just drop them.
I really dislike such animes.

Aznbanana
2007-08-16, 14:41
lol that picture made me really curious...i think imma watch some Ichigo 100% now :heh:

And btw, if any timetravelers happen to stop by, i'll make sure to take some pictures and find her a bf so she doesnt make me jumpy ;)

Traece
2007-08-17, 06:29
Ayako Takasu would by my ideal anime GF! Sure she's very mean and destructive... Er... But she's also very sweet and kind, and you know she's a faithful lover. Plus, she's a great kisser. <_<

whitewater_81
2007-08-19, 11:20
lol that picture made me really curious...i think imma watch some Ichigo 100% now :heh:

All of you guys!Please watch and read it!!Highly recommended especially the manga,don't forget that.You'll be thanking me thanking me after you've finish reading the manga..i just know it..Of course you should watch the anime first then the manga...So that'll you be surprised what will happen next after teh anime!:D

Hahaha i will try it all:D:p.

But i am not into Loli!:twitch::eyespin:
Whenever i see animes, where the only characters are all loli-like, i just drop them.
I really dislike such animes.

Then I'm sure you'll love Ichigo 100%!!;)

Seishi
2007-08-19, 11:47
Wow, and I thought there were some real Otaku-fest threads in this forum...

If I were to make one girl my "girlfriend" I guess it'd be Youko Nakajima from The Twelve Kingdoms. She's not the prettiest or anything, but she is immortal, and weighs the fate of her entire kingdom every single day. She's very mature (by the end of the series) and generally friendly. Not to mention it'd be cool to be in her world anyway :heh:

Otani-kun
2007-08-19, 18:37
Yoko, definitely Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. *-*

DarkBlood
2007-08-20, 14:52
Hmmm, I've been watching Blood+ quite much now so for the moment I would say Saya from Blood+ as girlfriend. Aslong as she doesn't suck my blood and go berserk on me. But if she would like to I could become a chevalier.

Arkhan
2007-08-22, 19:43
Ahh... Ayukawa.... :love:

neutralizer
2007-08-22, 20:37
For a gf, I think Asuka from NGE would seem really hot in real life. Other than Haruhi or Hinagiku sound like really fun gfs to have.

mcruz1014
2007-08-22, 20:44
I really have a thing for Naru from Love Hina. I know I'd probably get whacked on a regular basis (maybe not as often as Keitaro), but shes gorgeous and I love her vulnerable side.

holyman282
2007-08-23, 06:20
how can anyone in this thread forget about the lovely Kotori from Da Capo.... She is just perfect, perfect proportions, nice warm character and just lovely to be with overall.... If she was my girlfriend everyday would just be filled with warmth and happiness... To bad that will never happen in real life........

Valashu
2007-08-23, 14:29
All of you guys!Please watch and read it!!Highly recommended especially the manga,don't forget that.You'll be thanking me thanking me after you've finish reading the manga..i just know it..Of course you should watch the anime first then the manga...So that'll you be surprised what will happen next after teh anime!:D

Then I'm sure you'll love Ichigo 100%!!;)

You mean the manga version has an ending? will he choose a girl now? or do you prefer to the ova of ichigo 100%?

as for the topic, i would like lucy of elfen lied as my child, so i can give her an good youth. and i must agree that no RL girl compares to anime girls although i suggest u keep youre chin up looking for an real life girl cause anime girls are so hard to get ;)