PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Shelled Regios - Requests for new threads

monir
2009-02-14, 08:36
Since the Chrome Shelled Regios forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chrome Shelled Regios thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

MrTerrorist
2009-02-14, 12:19
I would like to request for not one but three Character discussion boards for the following characters:

Layfon Alseif, Nina Antalk and Felli Loss.

Thank you for reading my request and sorry if i asking for 3 character discussion boards.

monir
2009-02-14, 13:13
I also have a request: I would like to see couple of posts for episode 1 and episode 3 discussion threads that I created. It's okay if episode 4 discussion thread doesn't see any post for obvious reason. :D

Yay, Regios forum!

MrTerrorist
2009-02-14, 13:18
I also have a request: I would like to see couple of posts for episode 1 and episode 3 discussion threads that I created. It's okay if episode 4 discussion thread doesn't see any post for obvious reason. :D

Yay, Regios forum!

Request comply. Initiating posting at episode 1, 3 and 4 boards.

Skyfall
2009-02-14, 15:53
I would like to request for not one but three Character discussion boards for the following characters:

Layfon Alseif, Nina Antalk and Felli Loss.

Thank you for reading my request and sorry if i asking for 3 character discussion boards.

Said character discussion threads have been created. Enjoy :)

MrTerrorist
2009-02-14, 16:30
Said character discussion threads have been created. Enjoy :)

That was quick. Thanks.

AlaAlba
2009-02-14, 16:43
I would like to request 1 character discussion thread for:
Leerin Marfes

thanks

zalem
2009-02-14, 21:33
Hmmm, but Lilin has hardly been in the show. There's not much to talk about her, at least not at the moment. But I suppose she will have a much bigger role in the future...

How about a Romance thread? Or is it too early for that.

TrueKnight
2009-02-14, 21:55
A romance thread imo is still too early. All because we have yet to see some exposure from Lilin. I intended on requesting a thread of 'Who Should Layfon Ends Up With?' but later abandoned the idea because people would simply spamming Felli/Nina/Mei without giving Lilin a chance. Because we have yet to see who she really is and her relation with Fon-fon, aside from the lesbian boobs-groping from ep 3.

So yes I think it should wait until we get a better insight on Lilin's.

zalem
2009-02-14, 21:57
Not give Lilin a chance? I think she is the clear favorite and most likely to "win" more than any other girl. Those osana najimi are deadly. But yeah, we should probably wait for her real introduction into the series before starting a romance thread.

margafred
2009-02-14, 22:43
Requesting a special discussion thread for Tenken (Heaven Blade).My reason for it is because Heaven Blade plays one of the most important role in the world of Regios,and Layfon also was connected to the group before he was exiled by the queen.So i think its better for it to have its own discussion thread.

Skyfall
2009-02-15, 03:28
While i have nothing against a Lilin discussion thread, or heaven blades discussion thread, TrueKnight has nailed the reasons why i believe it would be too early for either - neither has had any amount of significant exposure in the anime, and thus there is very little to talk about. When (if) said elements will start get more exposure, a discussion thread for them will be created - as of now there will be either nothing to talk about, or all of it will be nothing but Manga/Novel spoilers. So ..patience is a virtue i guess :)

Manji Midou
2009-02-15, 04:42
l would like a lilin one as well...but there's not much anime material on her so for now...how about mei gets one?

zalem
2009-02-15, 12:13
Mei isn't important enough to the plot to get her own thread. But maybe we could use a general character discussion thread? That way all the side characters that wouldn't normally get their own threads can still be discussed.

Skyfall
2009-02-16, 05:12
That is not a bad idea :) General character discussion thread has been created.

willyvereb
2009-02-16, 13:20
I think the we can start a character poll...the Main cast is ready...or we wait until Leelin's introduce?

Skyfall
2009-02-16, 13:23
Considering Regios is a 24 episode show, the first character poll will be created halfway through the series (around episode 12-ish), and a second poll when the show ends.

germanturkey
2009-02-16, 22:09
how about a speculation thread? i have some ideas about Fon Fon's past and what could potentially happen in the future.

Skyfall
2009-02-17, 03:37
SPeculations & theories threads have been created. Have fun :)

Solmiki
2009-02-17, 08:36
I 've just noticed that an avatar and signature request thread hasn't been made yet..requesting one !:D

Skyfall
2009-02-17, 09:53
I 've just noticed that an avatar and signature request thread hasn't been made yet..requesting one !:D

I suggest looking at the second page of this very subforum ;)

Lystra
2009-02-23, 03:36
CSR's plot seems wayyyyyy to big and interesting to be 24eps.

discussion+speculation thread on opinions to ^this

-plus possibilities on a S2 and maybe more.

monir
2009-02-23, 03:43
CSR's plot seems wayyyyyy to big and interesting to be 24eps.

discussion+speculation thread on opinions to ^this

-plus possibilities on a S2 and maybe more.
The generic discussion thread (v) is more than enough at this time for such speculation considering the show has a long way to go before we know for sure S1 won't be enough to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

TrueKnight
2009-03-13, 07:49
If I may, I would like to carry forward this previous request,

I would like to request 1 character discussion thread for:
Leerin Marfes

I believe we have enough information on Leerin Marfes up until episode 9 for her to have her own thread, with considerations that she would most likely to appear more often in future episodes and there are already sufficient content for us to discuss hereinafter.

Skyfall
2009-03-13, 08:07
Indeed, character discussion thread for Leerin has been created.

TrueKnight
2009-03-13, 08:17
You have my thanks.

solembum
2009-03-29, 14:54
I dont know if this can be approved but ill ask for it anyway hoping that a bored mod will grant it :D.

I would like to request a "what if you was layfon thread?""what will you do?"
mehehe lol pretty much zero chance of getting approved but it would be fun to know what those guys will do if they was layfon. :D

monir
2009-03-29, 23:43
mehehe lol pretty much zero chance of getting approved but it would be fun to know what those guys will do if they was layfon. :D
Zero chance indeed. :) And besides, we already know the answers. Have a look at the Romance Thread Poll what any Layfon would do.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-03-30, 07:41
Requesting for "Seisen no Regios" (聖戦のレギオス) a.k.a "The Regios Crusade" light novel thread~ The book should have been released from a long time ago (And as a shallow Dixerio fan, I want to know the opinion of those who have bought this book) :)

monir
2009-03-31, 02:38
Requesting for "Seisen no Regios" (聖戦のレギオス) a.k.a "The Regios Crusade" light novel thread~ The book should have been released from a long time ago (And as a shallow Dixerio fan, I want to know the opinion of those who have bought this book) :)
Give us a bit more information such as a brief description of the content along with your intended discussion in mind. Post your thougts here once you are ready.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-03-31, 04:00
Will do once I found decent information (especially regarding the real content of the book-haven't found the summary for Vol 1 yet D: )~ I'm lacking some info at the moment and pretty busy. :)

Although will info for publisher, author and illustrator for the light novel suffice? If so, I can provide them immediately. Le sigh... Blame my eyes for getting blurred and not notice the brief description :heh:

monir
2009-04-01, 23:40
Although will info for publisher, author and illustrator for the light novel suffice? If so, I can provide them immediately.
That will do. Since the thread will be created under your username, you will be able to edit the opening post however you like.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-02, 21:54
"Seisen no Regios" (聖戦のレギオス) (Official translation: "The Regios Crusade") is the third book for Regios Universe. It focuses on Dixerio Maskein (ディクセリオ・マスケイン).

Written by Shuusuke Amagi and illustrated by Miyuu. First published by Style-F under the category 単行本 (tankoubon) in March 2009.

Please note that this book was released under the tankoubon category (which translated to seperate series book-this is not a comic book tankoubon) because of the length/size of the book is not of Light Novel Category and also it is a spin-off of some kind from its main book, Chrome Shelled Regios. It might be changed to Light Novel Category once Volume 2 is released.

Taken from Anime Newtype Channel (http://anime.webnt.jp/regios/):

故郷である強欲都市・ヴェルゼンハイムの滅亡とともに、死んだはずのディクセリオ。だが気がつくと、彼は、 なぜか放浪バスに乗っていた。

その隣には・・・。ジャニスという謎の女。そして、「殺してほしい人がいる」という、謎の声。

殺して欲しいのは・・・あの男、リンテンスか!? 

2つの『レギオス』を繋ぐ、新たなるシリーズ、始動!

Brief Summary (Some paraphrasing from the text and bad English due to my RAW translations :heh:):

When his hometown avarice city Welsenheim (ヴェルゼンハイム) was destroyed, Dixerio expected to die. However, for some reason unknown, he somehow was aboard the wandering bus.

That neighbor... Janice is a mysterious woman. And also, [A person to be killed is here] mysterious voice.

The wish to kill... Is directed to that man, Lintence?!

The two Regios (series) connector, new Series, START!

This thread is to discuss The Regios Crusade. Please be warned that there are spoilers abound for all three Regios novel in this thread. For detailed spoilers, please use the spoiler tags to avoid direct spoiling :)

(Phew I think this would suffice? And I couldn't comprehend the second row of the summary :eyespin:)

monir
2009-04-04, 06:06
Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80060) created.

Master Assassin
2009-04-04, 12:25
Hey, isn't it time for an Episode 13 thread already?

SageGaiGar
2009-04-04, 12:28
Might be time to ask the mods.

Skyfall
2009-04-04, 13:02
Sorry for the delay, got unexpectedly sidetracked. Episode 13 Thread created.

blitz1/2
2009-04-07, 08:27
Can we please have a music video thread?

monir
2009-04-08, 05:29
Can we please have a music video thread?
Can't we post them in the Music thread? Sometimes a forum gets a music video thread when the responses are overwhelming. I might be wrong, but Regios doesn't seem to be the type of show that will match those type of responses.

willyvereb
2009-04-21, 02:28
We should start the character popularity poll. We're more than halfway in the series and i think most of the characters are introduced for it.

Skyfall
2009-04-21, 06:29
Since we are already 2/3 in to the show, i think we might as well wait until it is over before starting a character poll, as people will want one when the series has ended anyway; and since it looks like some new characters are starting to get some spotlight, i would say it is best we wait with the poll.

monir
2009-04-21, 06:40
Since we are already 2/3 in to the show, i think we might as well wait until it is over before starting a character poll, as people will want one when the series has ended anyway; and since it looks like some new characters are starting to get some spotlight, i would say it is best we wait with the poll.
It's always interesting to see how the popularity to certain characters shift during the course of the show. I know Nei will be popular if we create a character poll thread now.

While I think you've a very good point, can we still create the poll sky-chan for the sake of scientific curiosity, please pwease! I will send you fanservice! *looks at Sky-chan with big puppy eyes*

Bikerider
2009-04-23, 11:59
How about a thread for discussions of power levels of the Heaven's Blade holders and other Kei users.

monir
2009-04-23, 16:30
How about a thread for discussions of power levels of the Heaven's Blade holders and other Kei users.
The thread has potential. Do you have an opening post?

willyvereb
2009-04-23, 17:49
Layfon Vs Savaris enough for it?

Bikerider
2009-04-28, 01:28
For a power thread I was thinking of a Richter scale type measurement for Kei. Some one like Nina would be a 1.5 which is about 50 and Layton would be something like a 4 or 5 which is 10,000 or 100,000 and The Queen would be something like 8 or 9 which is 100,million or 1 billion.

It can include Filth Monsters, the Psyhardens, Heavens Blade Receivers, Military Artists, Electric Fairies, etc.

Skyfall
2009-04-28, 01:53
The problem with such a thread is that we really have no milestone to go buy. We have no idea how, say, Layfon compares to Nina or whomever, or in what entities to even measure that. That is to say, there is little to none practical information to go buy, other than "Layfon is over 9000!!" (sorry, couldn't resist), so it would be based on less than guesswork.

Patriot's Blade
2009-05-12, 06:00
a chrome shelled regios Fanfiction thread?
just 4 fun :P

monir
2009-05-14, 01:29
a chrome shelled regios Fanfiction thread?
just 4 fun :P

There are actually fan-fiction written on Regios? Anything on Felli x Nina? :innocent:

Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=2394262#post2394262) created.

cheesie
2009-05-22, 06:28
I was just wondering when would be an appropriate time to re-open the favourite pairing poll, as it'll be interesting to see if statistics in AS has changed? ;) (I'm not sure when the first poll was created, either. Hmm...)

monir
2009-05-23, 23:19
I was just wondering when would be an appropriate time to re-open the favourite pairing poll, as it'll be interesting to see if statistics in AS has changed? ;) (I'm not sure when the first poll was created, either. Hmm...)
I suppose we could have another poll for the pairing at the end of the series in behalf of scientific curiosity so we may acutely observe how statistic changes over the course of a series. :)

willyvereb
2009-07-15, 15:09
What happened to the new pairing poll? Rejected in the end?

monir
2009-07-15, 16:12
It is up (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=83967), and with new choices to boot.

JRendell
2009-11-23, 05:29
Requesting for a Chrome Shelled Regios Season 2 thread to be put up.

Found out this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zexcs) on Wikipedia. If anyone can get some more info, then maybe this is enough evidence for a new thread?

monir
2009-11-25, 05:14
Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88802) created.

MasterLuke
2009-12-13, 15:45
I would request for a thread about the mangas and light novels

on wikipedia emerges that there are 3 light novels and 4 mangas

the anime is based on which light novel? the first one?

on onemanga.com there are only two mangas (Chrome Shelled Regios, and Chrome Shelled Regios - Missing Mail),why?

I am newbie here I need many information thx

smartlypretty
2011-01-15, 14:48
more info ?