PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Regios Light Novel Discussion thread

xris
2009-02-14, 09:06
Welcome to the discussion thread for the second light novel series of Chrome Shelled Regios set in the past world, Legend of Regios by Shūsuke Amagi, drawn by Nodoka Kiyose.

First published July 2007 in Style-F.

Vash002
2009-03-28, 07:04
So I just finished watching Regios Gaiden special that came with the DVD and, if someone has read the novels, where does it end?
Sorry if I couldn't find a better place to post this, lol.

denice25
2009-03-28, 07:41
That was a good Novel!!!!

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-03-28, 07:51
Hmm... I never paid attention nor have any of "Legend of Regios" series Light Novel since I'm afraid to get spoiled in the middle of reading "Chrome Shelled" (although high chance it wouldn't spoil much of the incoming plot) and it's a bit hard finding that Light Novel in my area...

I would love to know the opinions of people who have read this novel, especially since Nodoka Kiyose was listed as the artist of the artworks in the novel ;) And plotwise, it should give a lot of insight to Regios world.

OT: @Vash002, I have been wanting to ask you, but is that Saya of Saya no Uta in your sig? :o

SageGaiGar
2009-03-29, 22:36
Hmm... I never paid attention nor have any of "Legend of Regios" series Light Novel since I'm afraid to get spoiled in the middle of reading "Chrome Shelled" (although high chance it wouldn't spoil much of the incoming plot) and it's a bit hard finding that Light Novel in my area...

I would love to know the opinions of people who have read this novel, especially since Nodoka Kiyose was listed as the artist of the artworks in the novel ;) And plotwise, it should give a lot of insight to Regios world.

OT: @Vash002, I have been wanting to ask you, but is that Saya of Saya no Uta in your sig? :o

Vash's Sig I think is Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki

And I'd also love to hear more info on the original material.

Vash002
2009-03-30, 03:51

I don't think it would spoil the "main" story, however it might have references/info.
And yeah, my signature's character it's Saya :heh: