PDA

View Full Version : Regios - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Regiosites only)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Skyfall
2009-02-17, 03:33
This thread is for the experienced Regios viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with the Novel/Manga material), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Regios anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a game virgin of Regios, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled. (Use the Regios - Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78208) thread).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the game, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read the BB Code FAQ (http://forums.animesuki.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#spoiler).

Spoiler tag examples
Text to be hidden becomes
Text to be hidden
Text to be hidden becomes
Text to be hidden
Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a manga/novel discussion thread, if you do want to discuss those then please use the already exising threads.

honeypie_0106
2009-02-17, 06:29
Since this is about spoilers, can someone spoil me on what Lilin's role would be? I haven't read the manga, but I'am really curious on what her importance in the story would be.

In my own "guess", I think she wields extraordinary power, since the
Queen saw some sort of animal in her eyes, and that the queen says she is someone who she will protect from now on...Why say those things if she will become useless..

Can some experienced Regios readers help me with this one?

Estaron
2009-02-17, 08:04
Leerin is from the Royal family for sure. The queen seems to have a electronic sprit like thing reside in her... Leerin also surely has something with electronic spirits. When they encounter, the queen mentions Saya. Perhaps, Leerin is from the linage of Saya, and the queen from the linage of that other guy... Since he vows to protect her in those Engrish scenes. It's more complicated than this for sure... As for a simple answer on her importance, Leerin will be coming to Zuellni to deliver an important article to Layfon. She will continue to stay in Zuellni. She is considered the main heroine of this series, but for the first half of the series, maybe she will only get mentioned in letters etc.

We need to read the other novel to understand some stuff...

zalem
2009-02-17, 17:17
What is Lilin's character like? That's what I'm curious about. She doesn't need to be a bad ass fighter for me to like her, but I REALLY hope she isn't the damsel in distress type like Mei is. That kind of character annoys me to no end and I really wouldn't want someone like that with Layfon. I hope she has a strong personality. :)

Estaron
2009-02-17, 21:45
Leerin is a determined person. She was the only person who supported Layfon, when he made his mistake, while everyone else in the city didn't. She will come see Layfon, but that means she has to go accross the land of dead in a roaming bus. That kind of tells you that she's quite brave.

meh
2009-02-18, 10:37
What is Lilin's character like? That's what I'm curious about. She doesn't need to be a bad ass fighter for me to like her, but I REALLY hope she isn't the damsel in distress type like Mei is. That kind of character annoys me to no end and I really wouldn't want someone like that with Layfon. I hope she has a strong personality. :)

Personality wise she is by far the best among the heroines in the story. She, like Layfon before his exile, does a lot to take care of the orphanage. She's studying business(? or finance) at school for this purpose also.

Her letters really do affect Layfon a great deal, basically telling him his true feelings rather than what he deludes himself with. And generally provides a lot of emotional support for him(this is understated in the anime for obvious pacing purposes).

Basically Lilin gives off that perfect wife feel.

zalem
2009-02-18, 16:17
Basically Lilin gives off that perfect wife feel.

That actually alarms me rather than reassures me about her character. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. She does seem to show much determination from what you guys say, which is a good thing.

willyvereb
2009-02-18, 18:14
Question: There's going to happen something special with Nina(in sense of powerup or any other) because she was saved by an Electric Fairy's sacrafice?Next: Nina(and perhaps the other teammates of Layfon) will get some power-up soon and become somewhat usefull in the combat?

Estaron
2009-02-18, 19:54
As a military artist, Nina will continue being useless.
Same goes for the rest of the people in platoons in Zuellni.
It seems Felli is about the useful you can get...

Nina does get special capabilities such as something that seems like traveling through different dimensions.
In that ep where they had where some guys in Wolf Masks appear, Nina disappeared from Zuellni. (though that was only noted in the episode preview of the previous episode...)
She can also talk to Electronic Fairies, something other characters can't do.

willyvereb
2009-02-19, 02:39
That's pity somewhat but perhaps in sense real...it's not a classical fighting Shonen show where the characters miraculusly gains powerups to be some use in the fight...
Dimension travelling?The hotheaded Nina and a non direct combat power...interesting.

0rphen21
2009-02-19, 08:17
Question:what was Layfon's sin that got him banished??

zibi88
2009-02-19, 12:08
Question:what was Layfon's sin that got him banished??

Well according to Missing mail.... Layfon's power was aknowlaged by the queen and so he becomed 12th heaven-blade..... normaly heaven blades are fighting in order to protect people of the city from the bugs..... people thinked that its and honour to be serve the queen and people cherrished Layfon at first...... but later it turned out that Layfon was fighting only for money..... when people discovered that he was working for money (and not for honour of serving the queen and its people) that he spended on his orphanage they demanded to banish him.... (even the children from his orphanage treated him as traitor totaly forgeting that he worked for money so they could eat)

But well it was not like queen banished him but Layfon felt that he cant stay in Grendan anymore and that he has to leave....only Leerin from all people stayed close to Layfon till he went to Zuelii..... she know Layfon the best and she know that what he done was not bad...... well she still loves him and that proves the letters she writes to layfon constantly (that she didnt fogot him and is always thinking about him)

Archmagination2002
2009-02-19, 13:25
Well according to Missing mail.... Layfon's power was aknowlaged by the queen and so he becomed 12th heaven-blade..... normaly heaven blades are fighting in order to protect people of the city from the bugs..... people thinked that its and honour to be serve the queen and people cherrished Layfon at first...... but later it turned out that Layfon was fighting only for money..... when people discovered that he was working for money (and not for honour of serving the queen and its people) that he spended on his orphanage they demanded to banish him.... (even the children from his orphanage treated him as traitor totaly forgeting that he worked for money so they could eat)

But well it was not like queen banished him but Layfon felt that he cant stay in Grendan anymore and that he has to leave....only Leerin from all people stayed close to Layfon till he went to Zuelii..... she know Layfon the best and she know that what he done was not bad...... well she still loves him and that proves the letters she writes to layfon constantly (that she didnt fogot him and is always thinking about him)

Are you sure thats all there is to it? I thought I remember hearing that a person in Grendan found out about Layfon fighting for money and tried blackmailing him about it. Layfon ended up killing that person(who was a regular person.. no kei) and then both things went public.

asrielchase
2009-02-19, 13:28

hmm?? missing mail said it was like that? According to novel it's a bit more than just "fighting for money"...

Layfon became one of the Heaven-Blades, but the money that he earned from killing filth monsters still wasn't enough to support the orphange, so he decided to participate in underground arenas where he can earn more cash. The people at the arena were only interested in him because he's a heaven-blade, so he must held on to that title in order to earn money to keep the orphange running. That's about the only reason why he's content with being a heaven-blade. Money money money. money for the kids. But just like zibi88 mentioned, people in Grendan would see this as blasphemy against his title.

Later, a warrior found out what Layfon's doing, blackmailed him with this and challenged him to a public duel, where Layfon would lose to him thus granting him the heaven blade title. Layfon accepted this but planned on killing the man in the duel quickly so that he couldn't tell anyone. In the end he only managed to disable the man's right arm (or left? I forgot), and everything goes public... my memory is a bit fuzzy here but basically it's like this.. and then it's just about the same with zibi88's post. You'll find out more about this in ep8 and 9.

willyvereb
2009-02-19, 14:06
So he was quite determined to support the orphanage...even to extremes.

MrTerrorist
2009-02-20, 01:43
So he was quite determined to support the orphanage...even to extremes.

Kinda sad for someone who had good intentions. Only to be hated by the same people he was trying to help.

0rphen21
2009-02-20, 07:48
ah so that was the reason........ but i got to agree with MrTerrorist that just plain sad also from the spoilers above i could already guess why the blackmailer survived

ok last question: what was the reaction of the other members of the heaven blades? did they learn why he needed to earn that much money?

Master Assassin
2009-02-20, 08:08
ok last question: what was the reaction of the other members of the heaven blades? did they learn why he needed to earn that much money?

Not sure about their reactions but I predict they already learned the truth, but probably have some sort of a reason to stay silent.

Also I think Grendan's Queen demoted Layfon for his own good, not because of the primary reason he did such a terrible thing.

zibi88
2009-02-20, 14:16
Well I could only tell according to Missing mail ^^ since I cant read japanese (at least not kanji ^^) so I couldnt read novels.... so I could only stick to missing mail theory...

Maybe people of Grendan will change their minds about Layfon when they will hear that Layfon changed and is fighting monsters not for money but in order to protect the city

But its kinda wierd that put all the blame on Layfon....they could remember that he was still a young kid.... and kids act like kids who wanted to keep the orphanage his family alive (so they could eat, cloths ect).... Layfon was risking his life while fighting monsters so why he couldnt earn some money for that...

Anyway Layfon doesnt need Grendan ^^ all he needs is Leerin besides him ^^ home is there where she is (the only person who stayed besides him till the end in grendan)

Btw. can someone tell me: when,why and with who will Leerin come to Zuelli to Layfon.... (and will the queen go there too...) <--- question to novel readers (maybe what is her interreaction with Layfon and stuff like that about her in Zueli)

asrielchase
2009-02-24, 06:39
Btw. can someone tell me: when,why and with who will Leerin come to Zuelli to Layfon.... (and will the queen go there too...) <--- question to novel readers (maybe what is her interreaction with Layfon and stuff like that about her in Zueli)

I can give you a very, very brief description of when and why. Actually I haven't read to the part where she meets Layfon but there are always spoilers around, so I have an idea of what happens:

In Vol. 3 it's said that the orphange's owner taught young Layfon swordsmanship, and passed him a blade to use for his skills, but Layfon never used it and left it in Grendan (because of guilt and self-loathing, he didn't think of himself worthy of the blade of the master he respected) The owner of the orphange gave the blade to Leerin and tell her to decide what to do with it. IIRC in Vol. 4 she finally decides (with a bit of persuasion from the Queen) to go to Zuellni and give it directly to Layfon, mostly because she wants to see him :p

A heavenblade is sent to go with her and protect her during the journey.
(That long white-haired guy we saw in ep1)

.... The she arrives in Zuellni in Vol. 7 :heh:

A lot of stuff happened in between, on both Leerin's and Layfon's side, so don't worry she'll get her screen time very soon. Actually the contents of next ep should be from vol.3

Tjaard
2009-02-24, 07:10
This is a forbidden thread for me, i don't like see spoiler xDD
But i i need to ask something for who read novels (asrielchase lol), for now there is something that they skip in the story of the novel on the anime show?

Serous
2009-02-24, 07:15
If I am not mistaken, they are jumping around the novels. As long as its coherent, I don't care.

Enternal
2009-02-25, 00:37
I can give you a very, very brief description of when and why. Actually I haven't read to the part where she meets Layfon but there are always spoilers around, so I have an idea of what happens:

In Vol. 3 it's said that the orphange's owner taught young Layfon swordsmanship, and passed him a blade to use for his skills, but Layfon never used it and left it in Grendan (because of guilt and self-loathing, he didn't think of himself worthy of the blade of the master he respected) The owner of the orphange gave the blade to Leerin and tell her to decide what to do with it. IIRC in Vol. 4 she finally decides (with a bit of persuasion from the Queen) to go to Zuellni and give it directly to Layfon, mostly because she wants to see him :p

A lot of stuff happened in between, on both Leerin's and Layfon's side, so don't worry she'll get her screen time very soon. Actually the contents of next ep should be from vol.3

Wow, that spoiler was just so... awesome for some reason. Now I just can't wait until that part. What surprised me though is that I though what she brought would be the a Heaven Blade but it would make a lot more sense if it's not. I'm guessing though but that blade Leerin brought must be a really good one as well since it seems that it might be able to handle Layfon's strength right?

boss
2009-02-25, 04:30
Hmm... after reading that spoiler this pic (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0885/1642516) suddenly comes to mind. It doesn't look like official art, but it seems like the artist had a reference of some sort.

could the black one with the round hilt be that new dite?

willyvereb
2009-02-25, 04:36
Kinda reminds me of Unlimited Blade Works from the Fate series:P
I think the new blade will be that too!

meh
2009-02-25, 09:28
This is a forbidden thread for me, i don't like see spoiler xDD
But i i need to ask something for who read novels (asrielchase lol), for now there is something that they skip in the story of the novel on the anime show?

Actually in recent episodes things have calmed down. And they're more or less just going through the story in sequence.

I'm guessing the jump at the beginning is to introduce us to the Grenadon characters, and giving some Felli fanservice.

willyvereb
2009-02-26, 14:50
Has anyone some info about Dixerio Maskane?(the red haired guy from the anime's 3rd episode)

ipernorris
2009-03-01, 17:47
If the reason Layfon was exiled is really the one mentioned here, and I have not reason to doubt it, then I hope bugs will eat all of the Greandan citizens alive. :heh:

cynicalicious
2009-03-01, 22:47
The usual JP sites are up with previews of episode 9 already.

Go here first:
http://www.presepe.jp/m44/show/id/JW-3Sn2Tb30%3D
Then go here:
http://blog2.surpara.com/regios/
Then here:
http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200903/01033257.php

Basically, Fon-Fon tells Nina & the rest of the 17th what he did in Grendan that got him tossed out. Apparently it involved blood or something. This causes dissension in the platoon. (Probably from Nina.)

Meanwhile in Grendan, we see Leerin meeting her foster father, oh, how nice! She's shopping, being sexually harassed by the queen... and being stalked by some "menacing weirdness."

Nina and Felli decide to take a shower.

Oh no! The 5th is getting attacked by something weird. (We don't know what, but it's the same word for weird that they used for the weird thing in Grendan.)

Oh no! Something weird also attacks Leerin! We'll Savaris' true form now as he protects her! So I guess both brothers are fighting the "weirdness" at the same time.

Fon-Fon and Felli share a moment under the moonlight in the abandoned city, two kindred souls, or something. Sharing their feelings of loneliness. Or something. He looks determined, she blushes.

Nina interrupts their moment, because she has Come to a Decision. (About what, I have no idea.)

My guess is that's where they'll end the episode. Whee.

TrueKnight
2009-03-01, 23:02
Fon-Fon and Felli share a moment under the moonlight in the abandoned city, two kindred souls, or something. Sharing their feelings of loneliness. Or something. He looks determined, she blushes.

I can die as a happy man.

cynicalicious
2009-03-01, 23:26
You know these previews are meant to deceive us, right? The reality will probably be something completely different...

Fon-Fon probably still only has eyes for Leerin... it's way too soon to pair off Felli and Fon-Fon.

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 00:58
Nina has problems with Fon-Fon's past? Wonderful if she starts bitching around like Grendan faggots I hope she dies! :mad:
I really don't think how Layfon did something so unforgivable to be exiled. I can understand the Heaven Blades are a prestigious platoon and all, but a temporary (or even permanent) demotion would have been more than enough.
The exile is way too much, not to mention the reactions of people in Grendan in general and those of the shitty kids in the orphanage. He fought for years in order to give them food, not for his own personal gain, which would have been a legit reason as well anyway!!!

Master Assassin
2009-03-02, 01:57
... I guess we are being spoiled for the next episode for Regios even before the subs for the current episodes are coming out... aren't we?

Like, for example, we're already seeing stuff for episode 9 even when ep 8 still doesn't have subs yet... :heh:

cynicalicious
2009-03-02, 02:17
There are 3 JP sites that show the preview of next week's episode right after this week's episode airs in Japan. One site shows the first third of the preview, the second shows the middle third, and the third shows the last third. (Those are the ones I linked to. The links change every week for the most part, and you need to know how to navigate the sites to find the posts.)

But you're not getting anything special that anyone in Japan isn't getting.

And as I said before, these previews are usually misleading as all hell, so I wouldn't put too much stock in them. Now I must stare at more of this rare thing called snow.

zibi88
2009-03-02, 02:30
Well there are those who understand japanese.... not that they know but thet watched so much animes that they kinda started to udnerstand what they are talking about (like me ;] for example ) so watching raw is not so hard to udnerstand like if I was watching with subs....

btw. this thread is "spoilers & speculations " so it doesnt matter if he said little about episode9 since that info is already at official anime site ^^

I would say that it will be interesting till episode 10 later episode 11 I think it will be a filler or something since it had words "swimsuit" in the discription ;P kinda a episode to slow down and give breath before next stuff happens..... maybe in episode 10 Leerin will decide to go to Zueli to Layfon so they will use episode 11 filler as to cover Leerins travel time to Zueli....

There is the mystey why Leerin is going to be attacked....the same Layfons squad... does anyone know their true familiy tree or something.... well its another big mystery so I hope we will learn it soon ^^

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 02:42
There is the mystey why Leerin is going to be attacked....the same Layfons squad... does anyone know their true familiy tree or something.... well its another big mystery so I hope we will learn it soon ^^
I think that Dixerio Maskane dude is related to Layfon because he ran away when Layfon was arriving.

willyvereb
2009-03-02, 03:04
Has anyone some info about Dixerio Maskane?(the red haired guy from the anime's 3rd episode)
Has he even appear soon or he was just a "one-shot dude"(highly doubt).

Enternal
2009-03-02, 04:19
Nina has problems with Fon-Fon's past? Wonderful if she starts bitching around like Grendan faggots I hope she dies! :mad:
I really don't think how Layfon did something so unforgivable to be exiled. I can understand the Heaven Blades are a prestigious platoon and all, but a temporary (or even permanent) demotion would have been more than enough.
The exile is way too much, not to mention the reactions of people in Grendan in general and those of the shitty kids in the orphanage. He fought for years in order to give them food, not for his own personal gain, which would have been a legit reason as well anyway!!!

Don't get too hotheaded. It seems like it but not totally the case. Although Nina may have problems initially, she finally got over it so give her credits and a chance to see how she really is. Also, Layfon was not exactly exiled like it somehow was implied so don't start going around and telling Grenden to die. I agree with you more about the orphanage kids but at the same time, I can understand how they felt. The hero they look up too actually have been doing very shady stuff so they felt that he has been doing it more for the money. Overall, sit back and just don't get too upset or else you might end up not seeing how the other characters are how they are.

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 04:57
Don't get too hotheaded. It seems like it but not totally the case. Although Nina may have problems initially, she finally got over it so give her credits and a chance to see how she really is. Also, Layfon was not exactly exiled like it somehow was implied so don't start going around and telling Grenden to die. I agree with you more about the orphanage kids but at the same time, I can understand how they felt. The hero they look up too actually have been doing very shady stuff so they felt that he has been doing it more for the money. Overall, sit back and just don't get too upset or else you might end up not seeing how the other characters are how they are.
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor. I'm sure Nina will understand it, but it will be quite annying if she acts like the Grandan people thus not even trying to understand Layfon's reasons. After all she has been like a problem child for two episodes so far and Layfon was very patient with her, so I except the same from her. Not to mention the "we're nakama" thingy.
Regarding Grendan: I've already replied to that point in the episode 8 thread, but there is a thing I would like to specify. Someone should point out, to the shitty orphanage kids, that they would have been died because of starvation a long time ago if it wasn't for Layfon. :rolleyes:

Enternal
2009-03-02, 05:30
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor. I'm sure Nina will understand it, but it will be quite annying if she acts like the Grandan people thus not even trying to understand Layfon's reasons. After all she has been like a problem child for two episodes so far and Layfon was very patient with her, so I except the same from her. Not to mention the "we're nakama" thingy.
Regarding Grendan: I've already replied to that point in the episode 8 thread, but there is a thing I would like to specify. Someone should point out, to the shitty orphanage kids, that they would have been died because of starvation a long time ago if it wasn't for Layfon. :rolleyes:

I understand your metaphor alright but I just thought it was a bit too strong. Anyway, regarding the children, I definitely agree. I kept wondering if they ever knew where all those money come from. Well, depending on their age, perhaps they just don't understand yet since not understanding something as a child can be a huge problem to deal with. Although even after Layfon left, I don't really think those kids will understand because Leerin would probably won't allow them to suffer even if she knows that they don't understand a thing. After all, both Layfon and Leerin are similar in that aspect in which they try very hard just to make sure that other people don't suffer even if they might be the one suffering inside instead.

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 05:47
Let's take all the discussions within here, so that we don't go back and forth from a thread to the other... :heh:

I understand your metaphor alright but I just thought it was a bit too strong. Anyway, regarding the children, I definitely agree. I kept wondering if they ever knew where all those money come from. Well, depending on their age, perhaps they just don't understand yet since not understanding something as a child can be a huge problem to deal with. Although even after Layfon left, I don't really think those kids will understand because Leerin would probably won't allow them to suffer even if she knows that they don't understand a thing. After all, both Layfon and Leerin are similar in that aspect in which they try very hard just to make sure that other people don't suffer even if they might be the one suffering inside instead.
Ok let's leave the children alone because they're small and they don't understand not evreything goes as expected in life, but what about the rest of Grendan? What about the Queen and such? Layfon had the opportunity to explain himself I think, but people didn't even tried to understand him so he was exiled. Grendan is full of retarded prideful people who need a good lesson imho... I hope those mysterious people who were going to steal Zuellini will steal Grendan (the magic fairy of that city I mean) after crushing all of the Heaven Blades and the Queen. But I'm nice: I hope the authors just bring them on the verge of death and then Layfon will give them back the fairy. Being saved by the very guy you despised and exiled: there is no better way to crush the pride of someone imho.

What the queen meant that he can't stay here as a Heaven Blader. She did not meant entirely that he is to leave but that him staying here will cause him more trouble than good so it's more of a suggestion rather than something absolute.

No Eternal in chapter 5 of Missing Mail manga the queen clearly stated that Layfon couldn't remain in Grendan. It may not have been an official exile meant as an official royal edict, but the substance is the same!

Anyway, have you guys noticed? Back around episode 4 or 3 when Layfon was fighting the queen bug, he was having a hard time due to the acidic air but now in this episode, Nina and Felli have their skin showing and they are fine. Is that some kind of magic lotion? Haha.
I noticed it but I tried to forget this particular because it's PLAIN BULLSHIT.
You can't make an episode in which you underline how much Layfon's skin is resistant to the terrible acid atmosphere and then forget all of this just to show Nina's sexy tights... :rolleyes:

Slick_rick
2009-03-02, 05:53
Ehm I assume you know what a metaphor is I guess... of course the "die" in this context was just a metaphor.

I think the word you're looking for is a hyperbole not metaphor. I don't think anything you said could be construed as being a metaphor...

I'm interested to see how the whole platoon reacts to the news. I imagine Nina will feel a little betrayed because once again Layfon will have been hiding things from them but I, of course, expect them to work it out.

Enternal
2009-03-02, 06:01
Let's take all the discussions within here, so that we don't go back and forth from a thread to the other... :heh:

Yeah I agree. I was starting to become afraid that the moderators might start deleting our posts as well as all the work going back and forth between the threads

Ok let's leave the children alone because they're small and they don't understand not evreything goes as expected in life, but what about the rest of Grendan? What about the Queen and such? Layfon had the opportunity to explain himself I think, but people didn't even tried to understand him so he was exiled. Grendan is full of retarded prideful people who need a good lesson imho... I hope those mysterious people who were going to steal Zuellini will steal Grendan (the magic fairy of that city I mean) after crushing all of the Heaven Blades and the Queen. But I'm nice: I hope the authors just bring them on the verge of death and then Layfon will give them back the fairy. Being saved by the very guy you despised and exiled: there is no better way to crush the pride of someone imho.

No Eternal in chapter 5 of Missing Mail manga the queen clearly stated that Layfon couldn't remain in Grendan. It may not have been an official exile meant as an official royal edict, but the substance is the same!

I noticed it but I tried to forget this particular because it's PLAIN BULLSHIT.
You can't make an episode in which you underline how much Layfon's skin is resistant to the terrible acid atmosphere and then forget all of this just to show Nina's sexy tights... :rolleyes:

Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.

It's interesting though that the Heaven Bladers and Leerin are the people who actually understands him. It's the general populaace and their ideals who doesn't understand that every human have their own circumstance and that no one can fit the ideal view that the general populace expects. Even the queen seem like someone who is strong, intelligent, and beautiful but behind all that, she's rather lazy and a pervert?

Overall though I can sympathize with the kids more but wow the general populace are idiots.

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 07:31
Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.

Where did you get that the Queen and the Heaven Bladers knew evreything about it and tolerated it? In the anime hasn't been shown so far and in the manga (Missing Mail at least) it's evident the queen sent Layfon to exile and nothing more. Is there something in the novels about this?
Regarding Layfon not being the strongest: this is probably true at this point of time, but someone who read the novels pointed out that Layfon's pecularity is that he can copy others' techniques very fastly and so he has much more potential to grow than the other Heaven Blades, who are all older than him. Besides I don't recall the numbering of the Heaven Blades reflect their true strength in battle like, let's say, Bleach.

Enternal
2009-03-02, 07:46
Where did you get that the Queen and the Heaven Bladers knew evreything about it and tolerated it? In the anime hasn't been shown so far and in the manga (Missing Mail at least) it's evident the queen sent Layfon to exile and nothing more. Is there something in the novels about this?
Regarding Layfon not being the strongest: this is probably true at this point of time, but someone who read the novels pointed out that Layfon's pecularity is that he can copy others' techniques very fastly and so he has much more potential to grow than the other Heaven Blades, who are all older than him. Besides I don't recall the numbering of the Heaven Blades reflect their true strength in battle like, let's say, Bleach.

Got it from the novels. The manga is more of a different interpretation of the novels but is similar for the most part. Also, of course Layfon has more potential but as of now, he's not stronger than them yet. Although it has not been clear whether because he has less kei or not. I think actually that his amount of kei is on similar levels with the others but what he probably lacks right now is experience although like you said, his peculiarity is definitely going to help him immensely.

TrueKnight
2009-03-02, 08:00
This is disheartening, so many pessimissm on Fon-fon x Felli is making my blood boils...

You know these previews are meant to deceive us, right? The reality will probably be something completely different...

Yea well sad but true (for me), Leerin already got the upper advantage the moment we see that kiss in ep 1. And of course from chapter 0 of Missing Mail (translated). The Romance thread already in an agreement that she's the leading contender. Now the question is how will the other girls pursue the already romanced-dense Fon-fon.

Anyway! I still have hopes on your preview, here's why,

CSR preview pics could be misleading, this is true. But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next. Please note that this ‘preview’ is judged exclusively from (i) pics; and (ii) Kallian’s (VA’s) narration, and not from other source such as the summaries from original anime website.

Now then, assuming that your translation is around 85-99% close or even exact same as the original source, the following ep 9 pics preview from episode 8 (excluding preview pics from the original anime website) could be answered as follows:

Speculations on ep 9 preview pics from ep 8:

Speculation 1, Upside down Chanten pic, At first we don’t know what this is, but it’ll mean something will probably happen with squad 5.

This is answered and added with further hints, such as:

(i) your summary,
Oh no! The 5th is getting attacked by something weird. (We don't know what, but it's the same word for weird that they used for the weird thing in Grendan.)

(ii) pics from original anime websites.

Okay, so something will definitely happen to squad 5.

-----

Speculation 2. pic of Nina and Layfon talking together. Again, we don’t know what this is, but from ep 8, we know that it’ll be something on Layfon’s past as a HB seeing Nina seemed surprised about it and squad 5’s Gorneo bitching about it with no end.

(i) your summary,
Basically, Fon-Fon tells Nina & the rest of the 17th what he did in Grendan that got him tossed out. Apparently it involved blood or something. This causes dissension in the platoon. (Probably from Nina.)

(ii) pics from original anime websites, referring to Layfon’s past as a HB.

Okay, so explanation regarding Layfon’s past as a HB will probably happen.

------

Speculation 3, pic of blushing Felli. We don’t know why she blush or maybe embarrassed. But why did they put it there?

(i) your summary,

Nina interrupts their moment, because she has Come to a Decision. (About what, I have no idea.)

(ii) pics from original anime websites, regarding this one? Only on Felli’ blushing.

Okay then, Pics of blushing Felli is explained on her and Fon-fon together under the moonlight. Hrmmm.

------

Speculation 4, pic of Grendan with Leerin facing an unknown monster and Selvari’s ‘henge’. We know that it’s fight that’s going on, but with what?

(i) your summary,
Oh no! Something weird also attacks Leerin! We'll Savaris' true form now as he protects her! So I guess both brothers are fighting the "weirdness" at the same time.

(ii) pics from original anime websites, well, even the original pics preview are obvious.

Okay, so ‘weird’ monster attacking. No surprises here.

----

Speculation ends here. However if combined with this,

But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next.

Then that 40%-50% could become 60-75% of whats going to happen next. And instead of a ‘general’ summary, we will be having a 'more detailed' summary on what the next episode will be.

Sooooooooooo…….with betting on that 60-75%, I think the Felli x Fon-fon one could develop into Felli finally realizing her feeling to Fon-fon and finally becoming an official love interest. I wouldn’t expect anything from Fon-fon because so far he’s either dense, lazy or gay.

Enternal
2009-03-02, 08:10
This is disheartening, so many pessimissm on Fon-fon x Felli is making my blood boils...

Yea well sad but true (for me), Leerin already got the upper advantage the moment we see that kiss in ep 1. And of course from chapter 0 of Missing Mail (translated). The Romance thread already in an agreement that she's the leading contender. Now the question is how will the other girls pursue the already romanced-dense Fon-fon.

Anyway! I still have hopes on your preview, here's why,

CSR preview pics could be misleading, this is true. But so far most of them reflect around 40-50% what about to happen in the next episode or say, give us a general summary on what will happen next. Please note that this ‘preview’ is judged exclusively from (i) pics; and (ii) Kallian’s (VA’s) narration, and not from other source such as the summaries from original anime website.

Now then, assuming that your translation is around 85-99% close or even exact same as the original source, the following ep 9 pics preview from episode 8 (excluding preview pics from the original anime website) could be answered as follows:

Speculations on ep 9 preview pics from ep 8:

Speculation 1, Upside down Chanten pic, At first we don’t know what this is, but it’ll mean something will probably happen with squad 5.

(i) your summary,

(ii) pics from original anime websites.

Okay, so something will definitely happen to squad 5.

-----

Speculation 2. pic of Nina and Layfon talking together. Again, we don’t know what this is, but from ep 8, we know that it’ll be something on Layfon’s past as a HB seeing Nina seemed surprised about it and squad 5’s Gorneo bitching about it with no end.

(i) your summary,

(ii) pics from original anime websites, referring to Layfon’s past as a HB.

Okay, so explanation regarding Layfon’s past as a HB will probably happen.

------

Speculation 3, pic of blushing Felli. We don’t know why she blush or maybe embarrassed. But why did they put it there?

(i) your summary,

(ii) pics from original anime websites, regarding this one? Only on Felli’ blushing.

Okay then, Pics of blushing Felli is explained on her and Fon-fon together under the moonlight. Hrmmm.

------

Speculation 4, pic of Grendan with Leerin facing an unknown monster and Selvari’s ‘henge’. We know that it’s fight that’s going on, but with what?

(i) your summary,

(ii) pics from original anime websites, well, even the original pics preview are obvious.

Okay, so ‘weird’ monster attacking. No surprises here.

----

Speculation ends here. However if combined with this,

Then that 40%-50% could become 60-75% of whats going to happen next. And instead of a ‘general’ summary, we will be having a 'more detailed' summary on what the next episode will be.

Sooooooooooo…….with betting on that 60-75%, I think the Felli x Fon-fon one could develop into Felli finally realizing her feeling to Fon-fon and finally becoming an official love interest. I wouldn’t expect anything from Fon-fon because so far he’s either dense, lazy or gay.

Haha, Felli will definitely become an official love interest. Same thing with Nina too! Potato peelers! Or was it a vegetable peeler....?

ipernorris
2009-03-02, 08:36
Got it from the novels. The manga is more of a different interpretation of the novels but is similar for the most part. Also, of course Layfon has more potential but as of now, he's not stronger than them yet. Although it has not been clear whether because he has less kei or not. I think actually that his amount of kei is on similar levels with the others but what he probably lacks right now is experience although like you said, his peculiarity is definitely going to help him immensely.
Ah ok that's a relief that the Queen and the other Heaven Bladers already knew about Layfon's "second work". Anyway the considerations about Grendan population still remains, not to mention the dude who blackmailed Layfon: too bad Layfon didn't kill him. But why did Layfon failed in killing him? Did he stop at the last moment because he's a nice guy?

Westlo
2009-03-02, 10:19
Why did you even suspect the queen was against layfon? I mean its pretty bloody clear who she is keeping that empty heavens blade seat for... and in addition to getting him out of the way of an angry population she probably wanted layfon to have a normal life for once, much like herself being a schoolgirl.

and lol @ you thinking those scrubs from ep 3 can trash the queen and other heavens blade, think logically.

willyvereb
2009-03-02, 11:27
For the Light Novel readers:What are the faceless "fairy robbers" in ep 3? An someone can give me moore information about Dixerio(read-haired guy who fought with the faceless beings in ep 3 of the anime)

zibi88
2009-03-04, 10:47
I have a question for novel readers..... what is the relation between Lafyon and both Savaris and Lincent after they come to Zuelii..... well they are guarding Leerin since it was their order from queen....

But well are they at normal terms (Layfon and both sava and lintence) like in the past... friends and stuff like usuall or are they avoiding Layfon and cant forgive him for what he done... ???

And how Leerin appers in front of Layfon ??

willyvereb
2009-03-04, 11:09
It has benn already answered: The HB recivers and the queen already knows Layfon's reasons so they have nmo grudge against him(to be precise they're knew long before the happenings what Layfon doing).
Leerin will come to Layfon to bring him the dite he used before he became a HB reciver.(amongst other things)...

zibi88
2009-03-04, 11:28
It has benn already answered: The HB recivers and the queen already knows Layfon's reasons so they have nmo grudge against him(to be precise they're knew long before the happenings what Layfon doing).
Leerin will come to Layfon to bring him the dite he used before he became a HB reciver.(amongst other things)...

Nah what I was meening about Leerin was how she met Layfon ^^ (did they saw each other on street... or she sended him a letter that she is comeing.... or things like that )

btw from pictures in vol11 we can see (last picture) a guy holding 2babies (he is attacked by a monster).... one I goes is Leerin but the other one was it mentioned who it was ?? since it kinda looks like something from past....

ipernorris
2009-03-06, 12:58
BTW novel dudes... is the heaven blade dite Layfon used stronger than the one he used before becoming a HB dude?

willyvereb
2009-03-06, 13:20
Absolutely...it's natural that the weapon used by the 12 most powerfull fighters better than fine quality blade that Layfon used for training.

ipernorris
2009-03-06, 13:24
Absolutely...it's natural that the weapon used by the 12 most powerfull fighters better than fine quality blade that Layfon used for training.
Let me understand: how much better is the dite Layfon used for training against the Aman Dite (or whatever)?

Master Assassin
2009-03-06, 19:57
Let me understand: how much better is the dite Layfon used for training against the Aman Dite (or whatever)?

More than 20 times over I suppose... by the way I assume it's named Adaman Dite.

Tjaard
2009-03-06, 20:26
I think is 3 times powerfull, if you see on the fight against the mature, when he say a-d, he connects 3 things together so probably is a triple dite (the blade size increase and decrease when 1 part is consumed, it has 3 sort of screws also)

Master Assassin
2009-03-06, 20:56
Oh yeah, I suppose I misunderstood something.

I thought ipernorris was asking the comparison of a power of a Heaven's Blade compared with Layfon's current Dite... sorry dude, I misunderstood your question. :heh:

zibi88
2009-03-07, 16:31
Can someone say after reading the novel..... what is about that "spirit deer" animal that Layfon will find in Gandelia (saw that shape in preview of anime ep10)

Will it follow Layfon to Zerenii or will it disapear... ?? since the light is kinda similar to the one that the fox-animal (from Leerin) had....

I tihnk those animals are spirits of the city.... but Gandelia is destroyed by bugs so what that spirit will do ??

cynicalicious
2009-03-07, 17:30
Here are some previews I dug up on the various Regios Network sites.

第10話 ルッケンスの復讐(3月14日~) [Lukence's Revenge]
脚本:花田十輝/絵コンテ:川崎 逸朗・新田靖成/演出:畠山茂樹/作画監督:山崎正和/総作画監督:川島 勝

廃都市の中で、謎の生命反応を発見するレイフォンたち。
探索を進める中、フェリとシャンテは人知れずライバル心をぶつけあう。
そんな中、レイフォン自身の口から語られるグレンダンでの過ち。
それは、天剣にまつわる壮絶な争奪の記憶であった。
ただ黙り込む第十七小隊のメンバー。
そんな中、レイフォンは謎の生命体と遭遇する。

In the abandoned city, they're investigating the mystery over the signs of life detected by Fon-Fon and Co. In the middle of the investigation, Felli and Shante have a secret competition and fight amongst each other. In the middle of that, Fon-Fon tells his story from his own mouth about what happened to him in Grendan. That is, about his memories as a HB, and his heroic struggles. But the rest of the 17th sinks into silence. In the middle of that Fon-Fon encounters the mysterious life-form!

The presepe website has a slightly different spoiler here:
http://www.presepe.jp/m44/show/id/WZ3D0Ux_qL4%3D

This one has screencaps.

The bits it adds are that Fon-Fon has committed a crime in his past, and Nina is unable to forgive him. And for some reason, as Fon-Fon encounters the mysterious life-form, Shante attacks Fon-Fon.

Otherwise, the preview is almost exactly the same.

第11話 スパ・リゾート・カリアン(3月21日~) [Spa Resort Kallian]
脚本:根元歳三/絵コンテ:山本天志/演出:藤本ジ朗/作画監督:仁井学/総作画監督:空流辺 広子

普段の激務がたたり、過労で倒れたカリアン。
ゆっくり療養するという兄に連れられ、フェリもいやいやプール付き温泉にやってくる。
だがそこには、ニーナやレイフォンたち第十七小隊のメンバーも来ていた。
さらに、メイシェン、ナルキ、ミィフィの三人組も!
レイフォンをめぐって、水着少女たちの激しいバトルが展開する!
そんな光景を見ていたカリアンは、秘書軍団を使い・・・。

Basically, it's an onsen/swimming pool episode. Kallian is tired, and decides to go to the city's onsen. Felli goes along reluctantly. The rest of the 17th winds up there, as do the 3 girls. Then a swimsuit battle breaks out. Kallian has a new private army!

I'm sure some of you will enjoy this.

zibi88
2009-03-07, 17:36
yeah I saw those previews 2weeks ago..... and like I was mentioning 2weeks ago.... ep10 will be interesting.... while ep11 will be a filler to ease and relax a bit...

Westlo
2009-03-07, 19:26
IIRC in Vol. 4 she finally decides (with a bit of persuasion from the Queen) to go to Zuellni and give it directly to Layfon, mostly because she wants to see him :p

I said the following as a joke in the ep 6 thread since all the anime Lilin fans where like just wait till she shows up!

Episode 23 - Just wait until Lilin shows up, it's going to be awesome.

lol @ the chances of that happening actually being high.

Master Assassin
2009-03-07, 19:52
... That's way too long ^^;

TrueKnight
2009-03-07, 20:27
The presepe website has a slightly different spoiler here:
http://www.presepe.jp/m44/show/id/WZ3D0Ux_qL4%3D

This one has screencaps.

The bits it adds are that Fon-Fon has committed a crime in his past, and Nina is unable to forgive him. And for some reason, as Fon-Fon encounters the mysterious life-form, Shante attacks Fon-Fon.

Otherwise, the preview is almost exactly the same.

In one of those pic....Fon-fon is carrying Felli in an unorthodox position. Maybe that's why we saw her smiling in ep 10 preview, because of this?

And yeah, an obligatory onsen and swimsuit episode, as suspected weeks back.

Enternal
2009-03-07, 20:50
Darn, the beach episode is getting in the way of our story. But then again..... I want to watch it. Such a sad battle in my head.

cynicalicious
2009-03-07, 23:23
Ah, yeah, didn't see that earlier post. My bad. The presepe screenshots were just posted today, though. IDK if the other two sites have posted previews yet like they usually do. Probably by tomorrow.

boss
2009-03-08, 00:11
Ah, Onsen episode... as long as they keep it fun it's all good.

Onsen Checklist:
-Somekind of mishap involving Fon-fon and the girls. Either in the water or the rooms.
-Sharnid/SCP being up to no good. With a high chance of Harley or Layfon getting the blame.
-Breast envy!
-Nina's delicious child-bearing hips Umm... heh, heh...

Master Assassin
2009-03-08, 00:39
-Somekind of mishap involving Fon-fon and the girls. Either in the water or the rooms.

And that would be because of this... (see quote below)

-Sharnid/SCP being up to no good. With a high chance of Harley or Layfon getting the blame.

The oh-so-unmissable "Let's peep, dudes!"

-Breast envy!

The oh-so-unmissable "Wow yours is so big I'm so jealous etc." Bonus points of "then thinks about the guy they like" happens.

-Nina's delicious child-bearing hips Umm... heh, heh...

Holy cra-- Now I DEMAND THE WEEK FOR EPISODE 11 COMES FASTER! D:

LOL.

Thelastguardian
2009-03-08, 03:19
Sorry for hijacking the thread. From the episode 9 thread:

The other interesting thing is that at the end of the episode, Fon-Fon said to Felli (correct me if I'm wrong), that he now thinks that maybe his way of thinking is wrong. Interesting. I could be wrong on the exact translation, but that's how it sounded to me.
[/spoiler]

Layfon does not regret what he did, at all. In fact, even after the exile, he still think what he did is right. He made it clear to Nina that even if he has the chance to start from the beginning again, he will still make the same decisions (gamble and kill Gahard) .

The anime should be mention this later on, but Gahard threatened to expose Layfon's deed if Layfon doesn't lose to him. Layfon tried to 1 hit kill Gahard in the tournament, but he failed.

He doesn't even hate Gahard. From Layfon's point of view, Gahard was doing everything he could to win, even if it means fighting dirty. If Layfon was in the same position, he probably would do the same thing.

What he did find surprising, however, is the people's reaction to his deeds. Those he sworn to protect (the children from the Orphanage) called him names and despise him, even when he did all those for them.

That's why he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Wargumm1i
2009-03-08, 03:22
Sorry for hijacking the thread. From the episode 9 thread:

Layfon does not regret what he did, at all. In fact, even after the exile, he still think what he did is right. He made it clear to Nina that even if he has the chance to start from the beginning again, he will still make the same decisions (gamble and kill Gahard) .

The anime should be mention this later on, but Gahard threatened to expose Layfon's deed if Layfon doesn't lose to him. Layfon tried to 1 hit kill Gahard in the tournament, but he failed.

He doesn't even hate Gahard. From Layfon's point of view, Gahard was doing everything he could to win, even if it means fighting dirty. If Layfon was in the same position, he probably would do the same thing.

What he did find surprising, however, is the people's reaction to his deeds. Those he sworn to protect (the children from the Orphanage) called him names and despise him, even when he did all those for them.

That's why he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Truly a sad twist huh?......:(

Master Assassin
2009-03-08, 04:04
So I guess, in short, is that Layfon doesn't understand why "using cheap tricks" is wrong. More like he doesn't share the empathy of people's general view of "what you're doing is wrong." To him, as long as there's a side who's happy it is justified... o_O;;

Now I'm starting to feel Layfon needs someone to point it out (in a good way, of course) why is it wrong.

Enternal
2009-03-08, 04:11
So I guess, in short, is that Layfon doesn't understand why "using cheap tricks" is wrong. More like he doesn't share the empathy of people's general view of "what you're doing is wrong." To him, as long as there's a side who's happy it is justified... o_O;;

Now I'm starting to feel Layfon needs someone to point it out (in a good way, of course) why is it wrong.

I felt what he did was right and wrong. It's right because the other guys used cheap tricks so why couldn't Layfon do the same. However, at the same time, it's wrong because it doesn't mean that because the other guy used dirty tricks means Layfon can do the same too.

I don't know but I was thinking that if he beat that guy fair and square and even if the news broke out about his deeds, he might still have empathy from the people. But since he did such things back, the people assumed that he knows what he did was wrong which is why he used cheap tricks back so that he could somehow hide that fact which apparently did not turn out as expected.

kokolores
2009-03-08, 04:37
since when is trying for a one-hit-kill a cheap trick? From what I gather Layfon didn't use any cheap moves at all. He got exiled because he basically said to the city "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades."

Enternal
2009-03-08, 04:47
since when is trying for a one-hit-kill a cheap trick? From what I gather Layfon didn't use any cheap moves at all. He got exiled because he basically said to the city "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades."

Yeah sorry, I used the wrong wordings. So what I meant is that his "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades" apparently screwed him back. Living in a world, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to just to survive. This is not exactly one of them but at the same time, what he did was right. It's pretty much a conflict in a way whether it's right or wrong. I felt it more of an iffy and either way I felt fine because I could not really say one way is more right than the other in the case of Layfon and Garfeld. Layfon felt it was right so in the end, the results is all that matters.

Eurys
2009-03-08, 05:02
All that wouldn't have happened if the job didn't pay poorly :p

But seriously, you'd think being one of the twelve most powerful people in the world at the service of royalty would earn you enough money to sustain one orphanage. Are those people risking their life for free? :confused:
But I don't blame Layfon, although it's not surprising he was demoted (banishment is another story).

By the way, since Grendan has those powerful warriors, does it mean it's the richest city too? Like, they got all the mines etc? I can't believe they'd just hunt all the filth monsters in the world for nothing.

Enternal
2009-03-08, 05:09
All that wouldn't have happened if the job didn't pay poorly :p

But seriously, you'd think being one of the twelve most powerful people in the world at the service of royalty would earn you enough money to sustain one orphanage. Are those people risking their life for free? :confused:
But I don't blame Layfon, although it's not surprising he was demoted (banishment is another story).

By the way, since Grendan has those powerful warriors, does it mean it's the richest city too? Like, they got all the mines etc? I can't believe they'd just hunt all the filth monsters in the world for nothing.

Haha, exactly. Being the top 12 is just more about the pride rather than about the money. About whether Grendan being the richest? I really don't know but I would think the same too.

zibi88
2009-03-08, 05:32
btw. is the Queen... only the queen of Grendan or every city in regios ?? Like she is the queen of all cities but she resides in Grendan....

and I kinda dont think that Grendan city can take matches between cities.... since that is useless ^^ 11 HB (since layfon the 12th is out) amny skilled fighters.....

So I think that Grendan has many minies that are not able to be lost... like permanent mine numbers...... and there are other mines that other cities must fight for....

Simply there are no chance of wining for any city against Grendan ^^

willyvereb
2009-03-08, 05:53
It's not certain, but currently we don't know about any other city that have even near as many and good fighters as Grendan.
the inter-city matches only fights beetween academy cities...the other regioses simply acts as countries and fight classical wars and make alliances as a normal country would do.

ipernorris
2009-03-08, 08:18
I see Grendan people as a bunch of retarded prideful idiots so they deserve a painful lesson to shatter their bullshit about pride and honor. The dude who lost the duel was the lowest of the low vermin so I'm sorry Layfon didn't cut his head rather than his arm. Layfon made all of that just to give food to the shitty ungrateful orphanage kids after all. This doesn't count for the retarded people in Grendan: it's all pride and honor it seems. They don't care about a warrior's feelings, they only care about their asses being safe... :rolleyes:

zibi88
2009-03-08, 08:31
I see Grendan people as a bunch of retarded prideful idiots so they deserve a painful lesson to shatter their bullshit about pride and honor. The dude who lost the duel was the lowest of the low vermin so I'm sorry Layfon didn't cut his head rather than his arm. Layfon made all of that just to give food to the shitty ungrateful orphanage kids after all. This doesn't count for the retarded people in Grendan: it's all pride and honor it seems. They don't care about a warrior's feelings, they only care about their asses being safe... :rolleyes:

Dont count Leerin into them ^^ since she is the only that has open eyes and understands Layfon the most ^^

Yeah its strange for their reaciton.... since Layfon with his acts could help not only to protect the city from monsters but the same help children in orphanage... like 2in1... since he has to fight anyway so what wrong is in helping poor people in their lifes too...... I kinda dont get it those people....... and what would they do if 2 or 3 other HB done the same thing..... would they exiled them too like Layfon the same makeing their city-defence-force-power weaker so it would be more dangerous

People in Grendan are retards since most of them has no hard life time... they have money,food,cloths and their buts are safe....they live normal life.... but they are forgeting that there are people who are poor without food that need help so what's wrong is in makeing money in order to help them..... (those children in orpahange acted like litle ungreatfull bastards.... they ate like pigs the food that was bought from layfons money yet at the end they kinda forgot about it and banished him)

What I see is that Leerin will someday become new queen and she will take Layfon back to her side ^^ (maybe marry him or take him as her knight ^^) I wonder if Layfon will regain Grendan peoples trust someday.... (I wonder if queen understands why layfon done that.... [to make money for kids in orphanage].... the same I wonder if she knows about Leerin huge crush on Layfon ^^ )

willyvereb
2009-03-08, 08:48
Oh man...read the thread before posting...The queen the governer of the orphanage and the HB-s already know Layfon's reasons but because of the pople's hostility Layfon can't stay(he decided that way). And the what would you exept fromthe bits of information...you know how the rumors spread and going: It's easy to make someone dirty.

ipernorris
2009-03-08, 09:19
Oh man...read the thread before posting...The queen the governer of the orphanage and the HB-s already know Layfon's reasons but because of the pople's hostility Layfon can't stay(he decided that way). And the what would you exept fromthe bits of information...you know how the rumors spread and going: It's easy to make someone dirty.
Where did I talk about Grendan's top warriors and the queen? People already told me they knew evreything about Layfon fighting in clandestine battles and such. I'm talking about Grendan PEOPLE so before telling others to read things think for yourself and read well the posts people write and the thread you yourself point out. :heh:

Thelastguardian
2009-03-08, 11:30
IIRC, it wasn't the gambling that got Layfon exiled, it was the attempted murder.

As someone else said before, normal people have high expectations of these fighters- this is the only way to control them.

These normal people have no way to control these fighters, so the only thing they can do is to instill the thought of honors and principles into these fighters.

Layfon used his superior power to commit an serious crime. This undermines the whole system of control. If Layfon, one of the top fighter, gets away with his deeds, other fighters will follow in his footsteps. That's why the people got scared and [the queen] banished him.

Finally, Grendan should be rich...but they are not. Because the electric fairy of Grendan has a suicidal tendency (not really, but acts like one), Grendan literally runs into monsters. They have battles with monsters almost every day.

The repair cost far surpasses any monetary profit Grendan can make.

Wargumm1i
2009-03-08, 11:34
IIRC, it wasn't the gambling that got Layfon exiled, it was the attempted murder.

As someone else said before, normal people have high expectations of these fighters- this is the only way to control them.

These normal people have no way to control these fighters, so the only thing they can do is to instill the thought of honors and principles into these fighters.

Layfon used his superior power to commit an serious crime. This undermines the whole system of control. If Layfon, one of the top fighter, gets away with his deeds, other fighters will follow in his footsteps. That's why the people got scared and [the queen] banished him.

Finally, Grendan should be rich...but they are not. Because the electric fairy of Grendan has a suicidal tendency (not really, but acts like one), Grendan literally runs into monsters. They have battles with monsters almost every day.

Every time I read something like this, I just cant help but feel sorry for Layfon... I mean this is what happens when your pushed too the limit, also believe me I dont feel sorry for the person who he tried too kill, because he was pushing his luck and trying to control a Heavens blade.

flarezard
2009-03-08, 11:54
Leyfon's past makes me think of the song "Superman (It's not easy)" of Fight For Fighting.

Especially this part...

"It may sound absurd…but don’t be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed…but won’t you concede
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me"

Hero's life is so sad...

zibi88
2009-03-08, 12:03
btw can some tell who "Dixerio Maskane" is ?? the one who saved Nina & Zereni spirit from fox-masked guys....

Is he acquaintance of Layfon, enemy, ally ??? simply who he is and what are his intentions ^^

Wargumm1i
2009-03-08, 13:16
btw can some tell who "Dixerio Maskane" is ?? the one who saved Nina & Zereni spirit from fox-masked guys....

Is he acquaintance of Layfon, enemy, ally ??? simply who he is and what are his intentions ^^

Im not sure about this but its only a guess, I think Dixerio Maskane is a heavens blade and was asked to keep an eye on Layfon to watch over him.

margafred
2009-03-08, 16:56
Tenken is consists of 12 members (excluding the queen),and the list of the other 11 members can be found in here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2260467&postcount=11)..there's no 12th member yet since Layfon was the 12th,and so far the 12th seat is still remains empty.

So Dixerio (most likely) is not a Tenken..

According to the description from the official website

狼面衆を追うかの様に、ニーナの前に現れた謎の青年。
 錬金鋼(ダイト)と剄技を使う所を見ると、レイフォンたちと同じ武芸者の様だが・・・。

彼が発した「イグナシス」という言葉は一体・・・。

boss
2009-03-09, 01:26
Dixerio's allignment is still kinda unclear, im basing my assumptions on pictures from the novels (as i can't read japanese).

Some pics from the novel shows him fighting the masked dudes then later, him vs. Nina, and another where he appears to be in a more intense fight with Savaris who catches his sword with his bare hand (fuck yeah Savaris!)

Hopefully those who read the novels can elaborate this further.

zibi88
2009-03-09, 03:12
Can someone tell me what's up with that yellow deer spirit (mostly from that city Gandwelia) will it disapear, stay in the city or tag along with Layfon ?

Eurys
2009-03-09, 03:54

Oh, thanks, that answers my question. It's in the novel I guess? It's neat if they took the time to explain it. Can't blame Layfon for the lack of money then.

And thanks for the Tenken's members post. I'm honestly surprised. Quite a lot of males and aged people. I doubt we'll meet them all though.

Wargumm1i
2009-03-09, 05:20
Are Layfon and Savaris good friends? I mean they do look like they were really good friends when they were both HB.

Tjaard
2009-03-09, 05:40
Probably is this the reason because the queen choose Savaris and Lintence to protect Leerin, the other reason is probably because the others are too lazy and probably find annoyances that kind of task or have other to do xDD

black_cat1
2009-03-11, 08:03
Anyone can tell me about what happended with Gandoweria city? Why did it become a ghost city?

Tjaard
2009-03-11, 08:11
Is so difficult wait a week? :D

zibi88
2009-03-11, 08:27
Is so difficult wait a week? :D

Yeah it is >__< The time flows so slow when you are waiting for something XD

btw. will that queen appear in Zerenii too.... im not talking about the beggining.... but let's say current last volume 11 ?? (or earlier)

black_cat1
2009-03-11, 08:27
Well, for me it is difficult :D

One more thing, Grahard, the guy who blackmailed Fon Fon is a former Tenken?

Wargumm1i
2009-03-11, 09:21

Yeah. Grahard was a former Heavens Blade and was defeated by Layfon and lost his position as Heavens blade and tried to get the position back from Layfon by blackmailing him.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-11, 09:56
Yeah. Grahard was a former Heavens Blade and was defeated by Layfon and lost his position as Heavens blade and tried to get the position back from Layfon by blackmailing him.

grahard was not a heaven's blade just someone who was weak and jealous of layfon's age and power.

margafred
2009-03-11, 15:39
I'm not sure how you ended up with this conclusion but Garhald was never a Tenken to begin with.But his older brother Savaris is indeed a Tenken.

Full list of Tenken current member can be found in here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2260467&postcount=11).Their members (as in the one listed on the list) never changed ever since Layfon joined it when he was still a small kid...and the number of Tenken members were always 12,which means that the Queen itself is not a Tenken.

Wargumm1i
2009-03-11, 16:29
I'm not sure how you ended up with this conclusion but Garhald was never a Tenken to begin with.But his older brother Savaris is indeed a Tenken.

Full list of Tenken current member can be found in here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2260467&postcount=11).Their members (as in the one listed on the list) never changed ever since Layfon joined it when he was still a small kid...and the number of Tenken members were always 12,which means that the Queen itself is not a Tenken.

I made one mistake, Layfon fought Garhald for the position for Heavens blade but neither of them were Heavens blade.

And Layfon defeated him when he was only a kid so the grudge came from there.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-11, 16:54
I made one mistake, Layfon fought Garhald for the position for Heavens blade but neither of them were Heavens blade.

And Layfon defeated him when he was only a kid so the grudge came from there.

we don't know if Garhard and Layfon had before. The match in the flashback was actually when Layfon was defending his title and was already a HB.

margafred
2009-03-11, 16:58
In the first episode,we saw Layfon when he was still a small kid,but already became a member of the Tenken.As a proof of him being a Tenken,the Queen gave him 2 things...first was the Sky Sword (the one he used in episode 1),and secondly the Tenken title Volfstein (I'm not sure where i read this but literally itmeans a Swordsman).

When he fought against Garhald (as shown in episode 9),he wielded the Sky Sword with him,and also when the match ends,the announcer mentioned his name as "Layfon Volfstein Alseif".This means that even before he fought against Garhald,the Tenken title was already belong to him..he didn't even need to fight against Garhald to obtain the title,coz he already became a Tenken few years before the match between him and Garhald even started.

Beside it doesn't make any sense isn't it if he was expelled by the Queen becoz of the incident of him chopping Garhald's hand IF he was not a Tenken.

EDIT - Ah swt i mistook Garhald with Gorneo....gomen >"<

EDIT2 - To add to the post above...well we don't actually know the past history between Garharld and Layfon before Layfon was accepted into the Tenken.But i think Garhald's grudge towards Layfon was not about the Tenken title...probably something else.Unless someone can show me any line from the novel itself that Garhald and Layfon did fight before for the Tenken title.

asrielchase
2009-03-12, 07:04

btw. will that queen appear in Zerenii too.... im not talking about the beggining.... but let's say current last volume 11 ?? (or earlier)

Can someone tell me what's up with that yellow deer spirit (mostly from that city Gandwelia) will it disapear, stay in the city or tag along with Layfon ?

Sorry for the late reply, been busy for the past week.. haven't even watched the latest episodes yet arrrgghh.
I don't have a detailed answer to your first two questions though, haven't read that far. I hope someone with more novel knowledge can shed some light on those two.

In the novel he's something called "Temporary Traveler". He jumps around between cities using the network that connected the electronic spirits. How does it work? I don't know :heh: The masked guys use the same method to travel between cities too, but Dixerio and them are on different sides I guess? I have no idea about their true intentions.. Something to do with the birthplace of all the electronic spirits, I think. The word "Temporary" also means he couldn't do much when he 's traveling, for example he can't actually kill someone. you can see it as he's on a different path or "plane" from the others.

I heard that Grendan and Zuellni are very very near to each other at the end of the latest volume.

Do you mean this e. spirit? http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5933/reg3169.th.jpg (http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reg3169.jpg)
I haven't watched the episodes yet, did it appear already?

The goat is the spirit of Gandwelia(sp?) Since the city is now dead and abandoned, the spirit became filled with of rage and hatred towards filth monsters and start to seek out worthy humans as a replacement for their lost city. Electronic spirits in this state are called "廃貴族". um.. "abandoned nobles"? Warriors that are possessed by them will gain extra power (e.g. the amount of kei goes up) but at the same time their minds will be affected by the hatred of the e.spirit.

That golden goat spirit will appear in front of several people in the coming episodes. Aside from Layfon, I don't want to spoil their names, because you'll find out soon enough :heh:

EDIT:
Garhald? A Tenken??

I went back and read some of the passages about him... it only mentioned that he's under the same master as Gorneo.
When asked about his grudge against Layfon he just says "I can't accept the fact that a llittle kid like him can become a Tenken. He's even younger than you (Savaris). "
Which is bullshit. I think he's just pure jealous and couldn't let go of the opportunity to be a Tenken.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-13, 11:19
Sorry for the late reply, been busy for the past week.. haven't even watched the latest episodes yet arrrgghh.
I don't have a detailed answer to your first two questions though, haven't read that far. I hope someone with more novel knowledge can shed some light on those two.

In the novel he's something called "Temporary Traveler". He jumps around between cities using the network that connected the electronic spirits. How does it work? I don't know :heh: The masked guys use the same method to travel between cities too, but Dixerio and them are on different sides I guess? I have no idea about their true intentions.. Something to do with the birthplace of all the electronic spirits, I think. The word "Temporary" also means he couldn't do much when he 's traveling, for example he can't actually kill someone. you can see it as he's on a different path or "plane" from the others.

I heard that Grendan and Zuellni are very very near to each other at the end of the latest volume.

Do you mean this e. spirit? http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5933/reg3169.th.jpg (http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reg3169.jpg)
I haven't watched the episodes yet, did it appear already?

The goat is the spirit of Gandwelia(sp?) Since the city is now dead and abandoned, the spirit became filled with of rage and hatred towards filth monsters and start to seek out worthy humans as a replacement for their lost city. Electronic spirits in this state are called "廃貴族". um.. "abandoned nobles"? Warriors that are possessed by them will gain extra power (e.g. the amount of kei goes up) but at the same time their minds will be affected by the hatred of the e.spirit.

That golden goat spirit will appear in front of several people in the coming episodes. Aside from Layfon, I don't want to spoil their names, because you'll find out soon enough :heh:

EDIT:
Garhald? A Tenken??

I went back and read some of the passages about him... it only mentioned that he's under the same master as Gorneo.
When asked about his grudge against Layfon he just says "I can't accept the fact that a llittle kid like him can become a Tenken. He's even younger than you (Savaris). "
Which is bullshit. I think he's just pure jealous and couldn't let go of the opportunity to be a Tenken.
the goat made a good choice with layfon. with Layfon's strength, Stamina and his harem gathering abilities he can repopulate city in no time.

Cinocard
2009-03-13, 12:16
Well you do know that Goat in some culture symbolizes womanizers.

Which is bullshit. I think he's just pure jealous and couldn't let go of the opportunity to be a Tenke

Nah, when I see some punk doing better than me I would be pissed off too. Pride and jealousy, I guess you can say both.

Just a Question though: how many Volume is there for the novel? And how current is the Chinese scan? Since this is kind of the novel topic already.

Tjaard
2009-03-13, 12:37
Just a Question though: how many Volume is there for the novel?

11 for now; for the 12 vol. still 7 days:heh:
Then there are those of Legend of Regios, the prequel story of the Regios' world, and The Regios Crusade that begin on 19 of this month, where there is the story of Dixerio.
This is all i think:heh:

Xellos-_^
2009-03-13, 12:39
Well you do know that Goat in some culture symbolizes womanizers.

Nah, when I see some punk doing better than me I would be pissed off too. Pride and jealousy, I guess you can say both.

Just a Question though: how many Volume is there for the novel? And how current is the Chinese scan? Since this is kind of the novel topic already.

currently i see the missing mail manga up to chpt11 and the novel upto vol6.

asrielchase
2009-03-13, 13:08
For the Chinese translations:
vol.6 is almost complete, translation of vol.7 has begun.
Vol. 11, which consists of 3 short stories, has been translated also.

danin8r44
2009-03-13, 14:13
On that note, are any of the light novels translated into English yet?

rpgkiller999
2009-03-14, 20:35
Oww, that's to bad. I thought the golden goat will help out Layfon in future, they look like a good couple.

Master Assassin
2009-03-14, 22:06
On that note, are any of the light novels translated into English yet?

Not yet. A lot of the translators over at Baka-Tsuki were too occupied with other stuffs... :heh:

black_cat1
2009-03-14, 22:10
They picked 26 projects and none of them was finished :D

Master Assassin
2009-03-14, 22:17
They picked 26 projects and none of them was finished :D

Well, for once, we might see Toradora actually finishing at the current pace they're going.

black_cat1
2009-03-14, 22:26
Well, for the novel of Regios can be translated, we must wait for a long time XD

demonfang
2009-03-15, 19:29
Volume 11 was a LOL-filled book. Leerin facial expressions FTW! (Check 4th page, 1st post of Image thread for the Leerin pics)

Masha
2009-03-19, 20:25
I want to ask someone who read the novels couple of questions.

Who is Savaris to Layfon? Why he is using golden wires just like Layfon?

Also, what is Sevaris' relationship with Layfon - does he like him and is Sevaris kind of good/nice kind of sarcastic guy - or one of these psychopatic charismatic handsome bishounen who obsess over their younger partners (aka Black Cat Train/Creed).

finally, is there any connection between Layfon and strange behaviour by City fairies, I mean once he arrives the Zuellni starts moving toward filth monster and abandoned towns kind of a like Grendan. Just strange coincidence?

Wargumm1i
2009-03-19, 20:42
I want to ask someone who read the novels couple of questions.

Who is Savaris to Layfon? Why he is using golden wires just like Layfon?

Also, what is Sevaris' relationship with Layfon - does he like him and is Sevaris kind of good/nice kind of sarcastic guy - or one of these psychopatic charismatic handsome bishounen who obsess over their younger partners (aka Black Cat Train/Creed).

finally, is there any connection between Layfon and strange behaviour by City fairies, I mean once he arrives the Zuellni starts moving toward filth monster and abandoned towns kind of a like Grendan. Just strange coincidence?

God knows what Savaris thinks and who he likes, well only things I know about him are, that he hates weak people and he is all the times cheerful and has never displayed any hatred for anything except Filth monsters.

Also about the deal with Layfon and faries and strange incidents that have happen ever since he came along. Well wether its coincidence or not, still doesnt change the fact that it had too happen since its an fantasy (novel, anime, manga) and it has to have alot of diffrent activitys and stuff, not the same one over and over, that would be boring.

zibi88
2009-03-20, 03:21
Why he is using golden wires just like Layfon?

Savaris is not useing those wiress...... Savaris is hand to hand combat specialist (fighting with golden guntlets)

Lincent that old dude with dark green hairs is the wire specialist ^^

Savaris and Lincent are acting kinda like partners.... and so Savaris is useing Lincents wires to fight (but he cant make them)

Lafon was the one who was learning other HB skills (cloneing.... wires.... maybe that sound attack from mouth in ep10 of anime)

Anyway when does the vol12 come out ?? since im currious what is going to happen there....

cynicalicious
2009-03-20, 09:31
Vol. 12 came out yesterday. Waiting on my copy right now, which should get here in a few weeks... and supposedly...

Savaris and Fon-Fon get in some sort of fight. Not too sure on the details, but apparently, Grendan is close to Zuellni, and for some reason, Fon-Fon is in Grendan, and the Queen and the HB are after him, because he's in the city illegally. (Who knows why, though.) It's one of those back of the cover things, so it doesn't really tell you anything useful, like why he's in the city, why the Queen and the HB are after him, etc. etc. There's a brief mention that Felli is the only person in Zuellni who is helping him, but that's kind of vague, too. Bah. Stupid back jacket info.

I picked up the other Regios books, but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. I've been reading another series first, and I'm almost done with it. Then I'll move on to Regios.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-20, 12:44
Vol. 12 came out yesterday. Waiting on my copy right now, which should get here in a few weeks... and supposedly...

Savaris and Fon-Fon get in some sort of fight. Not too sure on the details, but apparently, Grendan is close to Zuellni, and for some reason, Fon-Fon is in Grendan, and the Queen and the HB are after him, because he's in the city illegally. (Who knows why, though.) It's one of those back of the cover things, so it doesn't really tell you anything useful, like why he's in the city, why the Queen and the HB are after him, etc. etc. There's a brief mention that Felli is the only person in Zuellni who is helping him, but that's kind of vague, too. Bah. Stupid back jacket info.

I picked up the other Regios books, but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. I've been reading another series first, and I'm almost done with it. Then I'll move on to Regios.

the queen just wants to keep Layfon away form leerin so she can keep her molestion a secret :D

zibi88
2009-03-20, 13:24
the queen just wants to keep Layfon away form leerin so she can keep her molestion a secret :D

but Leerin is in Zerenii now I think.... at least I can tell that from pictures... she has some kind of uniform....

I wonder why Layfon went inside Grendan.... for his sword or is he looking for someone (like Leerin if she went back to Grendan... or was taken there)

Anyway its strange that 11HB + queen cant capture Layfon XD

Wargumm1i
2009-03-20, 14:11
but Leerin is in Zerenii now I think.... at least I can tell that from pictures... she has some kind of uniform....

I wonder why Layfon went inside Grendan.... for his sword or is he looking for someone (like Leerin if she went back to Grendan... or was taken there)

Why is it strange? I mean Layfon can be pretty badass when he want to be :D But still I wonder whats going on, why is he in Grendan? If there is anyone who can give us details or a major long spoiler that would be great.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-20, 14:39

beating someone is easier then capturing someone when that someone is concetrating on escaping.

zibi88
2009-03-20, 14:53
well I readed some descriptions of the volume and well it seems that a open-war will start between Grendan and Zereni !

Layfon is chaseing Savaris (no clue why...) Queen calls all HB and mostly to capture/stop Lafyon while the city is getting closer to Zereni from back side...

Leerin has a conversation with Meishen about their love towars Layfon... and Leerin trys to discover a secret or something about herself... (dont know here..)

In the same time lots of monsters attack from everywhere.... (well 2cities that kinda appear where bugs appear are close XD so no wonder here...)

it was mentioned something about dark haired girl.... (dont know.... I hope that Leerin is not involved with this)

There was something about next 13volume appearing in may...

Dont know what is going on since I didnt readed even 1novel (since I cant read japanese that is.... if only the novels were translated to english...ehhhh)

I hope that Leerin survives this war (from Grendan and bugs)...

Hope that someone who reads novels can create a summary of what is going on XD (what happened between Layfon and Savaris so they have to fight...)

btw. does anyone know in whic volume a guy appears in Zereni... some red-haired guy a sword user....Layfon's rival I suppose.... with tatoos ??

Since it seems that guy will appear in episode 12 of anime.... I want to see how far anime is towards novel..... (there was something mentioned that Savaris might actualy start the preparation to go to Zerenii)

cynicalicious
2009-03-20, 17:31
I *think* that guy shows up in volume 4. His name is Haiya or something. He's with a clumsy nen-i controller, too... I forget her name. Standard random "likes to fight guy." Again, I have the books, but other than just briefly riffling through the pages, I haven't actually read them yet.

Darco_emp
2009-03-21, 09:33
Basically Grendan and Zuellni mets and finally our breast loving Queen made her move and Stolen not only Leerin but Nina as well. Fon-Fon is going to try hard to get his wife and lover back xD.

About the dark haired girl, she is the "Original" Electrical Spirit, Leerin is most definitely involved in this since its hidden in her body.

The red haired youth appears in volume 4 of the novel, he uses the same school of blade tech as Fon-Fon and is the head of teaching merc corp, He should show up in ep 12 or 13 in the anime, since we just finished volume 3 of the novel, and given ep 11 is more or less standalone story from volume 9 with alot of original content added.

ipernorris
2009-03-21, 15:40
Zuellini vs Grendan? Is it a joke? :heh:
Even with Layfon Zuellini isn't even a match, just a waste of time!

Darco_emp
2009-03-21, 21:59
The city war is already over, and Zuellni won that. Only when same type of cities meets the city wars start and that was finished in volume 7.

11 Tenkens are fighting filth beast this volume that appeared when "Original" awakens. The Queen made away with Leerin and Nina in the confusion. I guess the next volume is for Fon-Fon to try to get them back...

Still Fon-Fon is going to have a hard time going back to Grendan again after this volume. Still I see this more or less as a test from the Queen, I mean there is no way she is going to do anything harmful to Leerin or Nina for that matter IMO, unless is endless breast groping after make do without for so long xD.

Wargumm1i
2009-03-21, 23:04
beating someone is easier then capturing someone when that someone is concetrating on escaping.

Godamn it Xellos, why do you have to have such a sexy and awesome Avatar and signature? Everytime I read your post i get very horny lol.

black_cat1
2009-03-22, 01:09
The city war is already over, and Zuellni won that. Only when same type of cities meets the city wars start and that was finished in volume 7.
WTF? Zuellni won against Greandan o.O. Are u joking?

Darco_emp
2009-03-22, 01:27

No, no not with Grendan, It was with another academy city which Zuellni meet in volume 7, the city which Leerin was in at the time (I forgot the name).

Xellos-_^
2009-03-30, 13:00
someone care to explain what happen here :D

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5599/1238412088889.th.jpg http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6075/1238420927192.th.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1238412088889.jpg)

zibi88
2009-03-30, 13:14
someone care to explain what happen here :D

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5599/1238412088889.th.jpg http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6075/1238420927192.th.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1238412088889.jpg)

well someone mentioned before that on the second picture... Leerin is angry at Layfon becouse of his weak exams :P

I would ask if someone had readed latest novel volume 12....... if there is someone who did than please tell what is going on in that volume...... like why did the Queen kidnapped both Leerin and Nina and what is her purpose of doing so..... and why Layfon is fighting Savaris (is it becouse he wants to rescue Leerin ?? )

justinstrife
2009-03-31, 10:40

Layfon's not that Godly...

He might be able to beat any other city by himself, but not that one. :heh:

Wargumm1i
2009-03-31, 11:54
Grendan is a royal city.

Xellos-_^
2009-03-31, 12:05
Grendan is a royal city.

grendan is a god hax city.

DeotoxSlayer
2009-03-31, 16:13
I'm wondering some thing are the Heavenly Blades (the weapons themselves) some kind of legendary of extra powerful Dite and if so how did the people of Grendan get all 12 of the Blades.

-Kh-
2009-03-31, 18:10
Layfon's not that Godly...

He might be able to beat any other city by himself, but not that one. :heh:

Although I don't want to get myself ahead of the anime, I agree with that.

It had already been shown a few times that Layfon is far from being the "strongest of them all". Shown of all the flashbacks from when he was one of the Heaven Blades, and now at episode 12.

He is still a kid anyway, and there is bound to be many more experienced and powerful users than himself, as already shown.

He might as well end up being the most powerful Heaven Blade user, but he is still far from it just yet.

Voitan
2009-03-31, 18:30
Basically Grendan and Zuellni mets and finally our breast loving Queen made her move and Stolen not only Leerin but Nina as well. Fon-Fon is going to try hard to get his wife and lover back xD.

Harem ending?

Wargumm1i
2009-03-31, 21:13
Layfon is so childish and too innocent, he never gets serious unless its against Filth monsters, and he never likes too show off his power nor abilitys too anyone.

So as you may suspect when Layfon was fighting with that guy in ep 12, he was mostly talking and holding back because if he used 50%+ of his strenght the Dite would explode or break, so as you could see he defeated him with hand to hand combat in an instant after he saw no other way but too beat him using that.

I have too say that the only thing thats preventing him from using his strenght too the maximum is the Dite... So as long as he doesnt have a blade that can withstand his power than he can not fight serious against humans or Filth monsters.

dunames
2009-04-05, 02:33
I'm wondering some thing are the Heavenly Blades (the weapons themselves) some kind of legendary of extra powerful Dite and if so how did the people of Grendan get all 12 of the Blades.

imo i think grendan dite technology is just a bit more advance then then other cities since they being researching and fighting filt monster for such a long time.

hope assasin
2009-04-08, 16:04
I want to ask

In novels will be fight between Savaris and dixerio who will win??

willyvereb
2009-04-08, 17:04
Obviously Savaris i think...Dixerio far from a match for a HB reciever.(it's a spoiler thread...the spoiler tags here unneded)

Wargumm1i
2009-04-08, 18:42
I want to ask

In novels will be fight between Savaris and dixerio who will win??

I dont think either win, I think that something else comes up and both of them go there own ways.

asrielchase
2009-04-09, 03:15
Savaris crushed his head, I think.

BaltazarDZ
2009-04-09, 13:03
In the first episode,we saw Layfon when he was still a small kid,but already became a member of the Tenken.As a proof of him being a Tenken,the Queen gave him 2 things...first was the Sky Sword (the one he used in episode 1),and secondly the Tenken title Volfstein (I'm not sure where i read this but literally itmeans a Swordsman).

When he fought against Garhald (as shown in episode 9),he wielded the Sky Sword with him,and also when the match ends,the announcer mentioned his name as "Layfon Volfstein Alseif".This means that even before he fought against Garhald,the Tenken title was already belong to him..he didn't even need to fight against Garhald to obtain the title,coz he already became a Tenken few years before the match between him and Garhald even started.

Beside it doesn't make any sense isn't it if he was expelled by the Queen becoz of the incident of him chopping Garhald's hand IF he was not a Tenken.

EDIT - Ah swt i mistook Garhald with Gorneo....gomen >"<

EDIT2 - To add to the post above...well we don't actually know the past history between Garharld and Layfon before Layfon was accepted into the Tenken.But i think Garhald's grudge towards Layfon was not about the Tenken title...probably something else.Unless someone can show me any line from the novel itself that Garhald and Layfon did fight before for the Tenken title.

I was browsing the spoiler thread to find out whether or not Layfon gets the Haikizoke and what do I see *le gasp* Well it doesn't matter =w=

Volfstein literary = Wolf Stone. From German =w=

PS. Does he get's the Haikizoku or not?

iceyfw
2009-04-10, 06:55
i really want to see volume 12 animated since that seems like where ---- hits the fan concerning layfon. i only hope after CSR ends that we will get a second season down the line. but it's hard to say where they'll stop the anime at this point. if they burn through the novel material like crazy 2 months later, then yeah.. there goes our hope :(

maybe they'll stop at volume 7 or 8? what do you novel readers think?

why is it so valuable to the guys wearing masks as we see them chasing it in episode 10? and does it pick layfon as its new master?

what exactly is special about the psyharden bloodline?

yeah sorry, but i won't be able to wait it out for the anime to reveal about it.

TrueKnight
2009-04-10, 07:20
Actually you can find your answers in the ep 13 thread, but for convenience I'll repost them here. Courtesy of Archmagination2002,

Haikizokou,

When a city dies but leaves its Fairy still alive then the fairy changes into a being of revenge(it is then called Haikizokou) in this case it changed into a Goat for some reason.. I think it has something to do with the Zodiac.

The Haikizokou needs a body to get revenge on the filth monsters so it makes a bargain with a kei user. A person possessed by a Haikizokou has their kei at least doubled, but the mind is permanently warped with the drive for revenge. That last part I think is the reason the Goat rejected Layfon, he was too strong and his mind couldn't be warped to the Goats purpose. That was the significance of Layfon slashing the Goat, it showed he was strong enough to fight against his own self.

Its not just revenge about filth monsters, its also revenge against anybody/anything that gets in its way of revenge.

Psyharden,

Not enough is known about Psyharden, so sorry. The only thing I know is that Psyharden refers to a legendary type of katana/kei skills passed down master to students and those of the Psyharden bloodline like to travel outside to other citys while fighting filth monsters.

The reason why the Queen is referring to Layfon as 'It' is because she considers him as a weapon. Mainly because thats what he turned himself into to become a HB at such a young age, he is unlike the other HB's who are more well rounded as individuals. Its one of the reasons why she reacted so quickly to his cutting off the arm, you can't have a weapon like him damage whoever he wants to.

Source here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80070&page=5

Tjaard
2009-04-10, 09:26
i really want to see volume 12 animated since that seems like where ---- hits the fan concerning layfon. i only hope after CSR ends that we will get a second season down the line. but it's hard to say where they'll stop the anime at this point. if they burn through the novel material like crazy 2 months later, then yeah.. there goes our hope :(

maybe they'll stop at volume 7 or 8?

If continue so, probably is until volume 7 surely not more of it, but if they add filler as for the 11 epi or increase the lenght of the story for one vol. (usually is 3-4 epi), we've the normal novel anime of 6 volume story (and they've already enough stuff for the next season, 7-12 vol):heh:

ipernorris
2009-04-11, 11:50
I have a nice question: if Layfon is living in an orphanage it means he's an orphan as well... so how can they know his bloodline if he's an orphan, which means his origins are unknown by definition?

Archmagination2002
2009-04-11, 16:35
I have a nice question: if Layfon is living in an orphanage it means he's an orphan as well... so how can they know his bloodline if he's an orphan, which means his origins are unknown by definition?

Bloodline=Skill. It has nothing to do with being an orphan.

zibi88
2009-04-11, 16:40

I think he meant like: how the hell do they know that Layfon has psyharden bloodline if he was an orphan...(without parents so no one should know about his bloodline)

Archmagination2002
2009-04-11, 18:20
I think he meant like: how the hell do they know that Layfon has psyharden bloodline if he was an orphan...(without parents so no one should know about his bloodline)

Sigh.. looks like I have to explain better.

Like I said earlier Bloodline=Skill, it doesn't actually mean that Layfon is a descendent of the Psyhardens family. That is the reason why the queen ordered Leerin's father to continue passing on the Psyharden skills to his students. I think once you reach a certain mastery in Psyharden techniques you become part of the Psyharden Bloodline.

Example: Layfon teaches Nina the Psyharden skills. That means that Nina is now part of the Psyharden Bloodline because she now has Psyharden skills.

For instance they talked about how one of his former pupils became an excellent Psyharden(the mercenary leader), but was now dead and now there was one less person to pass on the Psyharden bloodline.

FYI: Chrome Shelled Regios is being translated by Baka Tsuki now, Chapter 1 now available.

Wargumm1i
2009-04-11, 18:23

Btw did Layfon ever get adopted? just wondering.

Also is Leerin´s father or so he called himself is he her real father or did he adopted her?

ipernorris
2009-04-13, 02:47
Bloodline = skill my ass.
Bloodline is something you inherit because of your origins, because of something you have in your BLOOD. A good example of a bloodline power is shown in Naruto, with the Byakugan and the Sharingan.

Sigh.. looks like I have to explain better.

Don't dare to sigh on people, because you don't even know what you're talking about:

Heredity is the passing of traits to offspring (from its parent or ancestors). This is the process by which an offspring cell or organism acquires or becomes predisposed to the characteristics of its parent cell or organism. Through heredity, variations exhibited by individuals can accumulate and cause a species to evolve. The study of heredity in biology is called genetics, which includes the field of epigenetics.

Go here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heredity) and make a culture about what a bloodline trait is. :rolleyes:

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-13, 03:49
Btw did Layfon ever get adopted? just wondering.

Also is Leerin´s father or so he called himself is he her real father or did he adopted her?

Nope he doesn't. He was still living in the orphanage by the time he got banned from Grendan.

As for Leerin, she is also adopted (I think). I'm not sure of this, but I remember something the oji-san doesn't have children. Skipped that part accidentally and I'm in another fandom now, so can't check.

Bloodline = skill my ass.
Bloodline is something you inherit because of your origins, because of something you have in your BLOOD. A good example of a bloodline power is shown in Naruto, with the Byakugan and the Sharingan.

Go here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heredity) and make a culture about what a bloodline trait is. :rolleyes:

archimagination has already explained the meaning of what Bloodline=Skill in Regios. Read it back. If you still don't understand...

It doesn't mean to become one of Psyharden's bloodline, one would have to be Psyharden's family legit children/successor. When they have mastered the sufficient skills, they become included in Psyharden's bloodline.

Psyharden's skill can be taught AND mastered by anyone who is powerful and skilled enough. It's not really in the meaning of " bloodline trait" if you get what I mean... Unless "bloodline" in your question before meant the trait of a bloodline, in which it's not exactly right too :/

ipernorris
2009-04-13, 04:12
Psyharden's skill can be taught AND mastered by anyone who is powerful and skilled enough. It's not really in the meaning of " bloodline trait" if you get what I mean... Unless "bloodline" in your question before meant the trait of a bloodline, in which it's not exactly right too :/
The word bloodline indicates something which is inherited from your own ancestors, something that's there because of your lineage. Something that's thought isn't a bloodline, that's a skill you learn through training, nothing more.
There is no "word meaning in Regios": it's ludicrous to see people grasping on mirrors just to defend their wrong opinion! :heh:
BTW it may be a translation error, but if it isn't then Layfon's origins aren't so unknown as one would assume them to be.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-13, 04:20
The word bloodline indicates something which is inherited from your own ancestors, something that's there because of your lineage. Something that's thought isn't a bloodline, that's a skill you learn through training, nothing more.
There is no "word meaning in Regios": it's ludicrous to see people grasping on mirrors just to defend their wrong opinion! :heh:
BTW it may be a translation error, but if it isn't then Layfon's origins aren't so unknown as one would assume them to be.

Heh, I wouldn't say that. There is actually a definition of bloodline in dictionary that says this:

a set of ancestors or line of descent of a person.

This is what both archimagination and I meant when we see your question.

As for word meaning in Regios part, I will admit it is me and my brain fault for saying Regios rather than Japanese XD Blame me for being a failure, but the meaning of that word in the novel is something like the meaning I have given to you, due to Japanese vocabulary limitation.

BetoJR
2009-04-13, 07:02
It doesn't change the fact that, to be one's ancestors, you'd have to be related by... um... blood, fangirl. No question about it, the term is being used wrongly, here - if there is no blood relation in something referred to as a bloodline.

:D

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-13, 07:27
It doesn't change the fact that, to be one's ancestors, you'd have to be related by... um... blood, fangirl. No question about it, the term is being used wrongly, here - if there is no blood relation in something referred to as a bloodline.

:D

Haha, I do know, but there is no other way to explain that, since I correctly remember the term itself in the novel is quite similar to "Lineage" of some sort. I don't really know how to explain it in English though, that's why I prefer to use bloodline since it's the easiest way translation available. Lineage just seem... A bit tad too wrong?

Let's just say, nitpicking details is kind of hard when we do translation. And God knows I really hate doing detailed translation unless I'm forced to~ (And God do know I am in another fandom, so I rarely double-check novel XD)

giorno
2009-04-13, 08:20
it's ludicrous to see people grasping on mirrors just to defend their wrong opinion! :heh:
sorry i find it ludicrous to see someone trying to lecture people and telling them they're wrong when he doesn't even know what he's talking about, while the other two do :heh:

BTW could someone explain what happened to the 10th platoon after their defeat to the 17th platoon? i've read somewhere the team disbands and someone joins the 17th platoon..but i've read of both shena and naruki, so which one? also did dinn actually got stripped of his kei by leyfon's needles?

Tjaard
2009-04-13, 08:33
Now only a question for the next epi for who read the novels, is a filler between 4-5 vol. or is something on the 5 vol.?

BetoJR
2009-04-13, 09:00
Haha, I do know, but there is no other way to explain that, since I correctly remember the term itself in the novel is quite similar to "Lineage" of some sort.
I think lineage is actually a very close term, as it relates to one's bloodline as well. Perhaps we should drop this, as an originally japanese term is not translating all that well, here. :heh:

sorry i find it ludicrous to see someone trying to lecture people and telling them they're wrong when he doesn't even know what he's talking about, while the other two do :heh:
Actually, you should pipe down on the personal bits, as this is clearly a case of misinterpretation - or a mistranslation. The person who said that a bloodline does not mean a blood relation, and is more related to a skill set you can learn is just factually wrong, as well.

ipernorris
2009-04-13, 11:10
?
The other two admit there are possible translation problems and that the issue I moved is valid: you fail to realize even that so you should just shut up in shame! :heh:
Anyway I don't really understand why there is such a problem with the definition of Psyharden: if it isn't a bloodline then it's a technique passed down from master to disciple... the term bloodline is totally out of place, that's all! :D

Xellos-_^
2009-04-13, 18:42
I think lineage is actually a very close term, as it relates to one's bloodline as well. Perhaps we should drop this, as an originally japanese term is not translating all that well, here. :heh:

Actually, you should pipe down on the personal bits, as this is clearly a case of misinterpretation - or a mistranslation. The person who said that a bloodline does not mean a blood relation, and is more related to a skill set you can learn is just factually wrong, as well.

In the world of Reigos regarding the Military Arts that is correct. The term bloodline does not mean blood relation but of a particular fighting school and/or a particular set of Military Art Skills.

It is a lot more understandable if you are familar with Chinese Martial Arts novels.

BetoJR
2009-04-13, 19:21
Then the term is used incorrectly, it's as simple as that. Like I said, the concept is sound, but the term being used to refer to it, in english, is factually wrong.

giorno
2009-04-13, 21:00
The other two admit there are possible translation problems and that the issue I moved is valid: you fail to realize even that so you should just shut up in shame! :heh:

:D you fail to realize that the issue isn't that reifon might be blood related to the psyharden family(that is, if a psyharden family actually ever existed...) or not, but wether the term bloodline might be actually correct or not in this case....which isn't(in the literal sense and meaning), and at the same time, is(in terms of meaning, in a figurative sense) :heh:

@ipernorris, i think we should seriously stop now with the personal posts, and maybe go on through pm?(i actually find this kind of fun...but it's 4 AM here and i'm pretty tired and that might be the real reason though :D)

ThinkTank
2009-04-20, 01:36
Anyway I don't really understand why there is such a problem with the definition of Psyharden: if it isn't a bloodline then it's a technique passed down from master to disciple... the term bloodline is totally out of place, that's all! :D

Bloodline is definitely not the right word, but it has a similar meaning. :heh:

I guess I kind of thought Psyharden as more of a "style" or "form" of sword fighting or military arts.

Johnny
2009-04-20, 12:10
My head hurts after reading all the lineage and bloodline discussions. So has anything been said about Layfon's parents i.e mother was a housewife, father was a farmer..ect ect? Or is it still unknown as to their origins or whereabouts?

Masha
2009-04-23, 00:33
Got more questions to person who read most of the novels

First question is regarding Leerin - what are her origins, who is her real father/mother and why did Grendan's regios appeared in front of her. And what did Karian found out based on her DNA that made Queen lose her temper so much and threaten to kill her if she even mentions it again in most recent episode. (It looks to me like she is Queen's daughter or clone?!

Second question, if Leerin is related to Queen why is Queen's bloodline (and I mean DNA-wise not the other meanings) important to Grendan? And why is she the Queen of Grendan is it because of 1) Usual way by inheritance - She is daughter of previous rulers of Grendan or 2) Power - she is #1 HB Receiver the most powerful one that no one knows about aka First among equals or 3) Connection to Grendan fairy - somehow she is connected to it.

Third question - what is Heaven't Blade? Is it just a special weapon that every member of HB Receivers gets? Or is something very mysterious and unique connected to Grendan City?

More Novel spoilers please!

aapmenss
2009-04-24, 21:26
i have a question about the queen is her personality like how she acts around leerin or is she realy a bitch like shown in ep 15 :D?

and answer the questions above this post :P realy want know those ;)

msuwildog80
2009-04-26, 12:16
General Question:

Are they still following the light novel? And if so what novel you think its currently at and will finish at in episode 25?

Even though I never read or can read the novels. I tend to think more of an anime that follows the proven source material.

zibi88
2009-04-26, 14:06
General Question:

Are they still following the light novel? And if so what novel you think its currently at and will finish at in episode 25?

Even though I never read or can read the novels. I tend to think more of an anime that follows the proven source material.

looking at few novel pictures I would assume that the anime will end at volum6 at most....

but anyway we dont know if the anime will end as season1.... or will they make an anime only ending..... time will show

blewin
2009-04-26, 23:50
If I'm not reading the wrong Chinese translation online... and if the anime's following the novels, then it'll be around vol 9 when Leerin delivers the sword.

the Jap novels are up to 11 or 12 now, so I don't have high hopes for a second season.

very much likely, we'll get an anime ending (well, or anime + novels, when in fact the story continues in the novels).

and please kindly step over to Baka-Tsuki if anyone wants to read the novel translation in English. Any help on names is greatly appreciated.

Third question - what is Heaven't Blade? Is it just a special weapon that every member of HB Receivers gets? Or is something very mysterious and unique connected to Grendan City?

More Novel spoilers please!

I haven't read all the novels out yet, so I can only answer the last Q. From what I understand, Heaven Blade is a weapon that the top twelve get in Grendan and it's powerful.

zibi88
2009-04-27, 00:58
blewin can you tell me what will happen to the goat ?? I mean will it posses Nina or someone else...... or it willgo to Grendan ??

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-27, 01:17

First question is regarding Leerin - what are her origins, who is her real father/mother and why did Grendan's regios appeared in front of her. And what did Karian found out based on her DNA that made Queen lose her temper so much and threaten to kill her if she even mentions it again in most recent episode. (It looks to me like she is Queen's daughter or clone?!

I haven't read up until volume 12 (or maybe it's just me being me, I skipped some pivotal details... Again.) but I could swear that Leerin is not hinted to be the Queen's daughter/sister of sorts. Maybe distant relatives, but from little hints, it's more like she has... "Unique" power. Not sure what, and not gonna touch the novel for sometime judging from how I'm out of blood reading too much.

And just like Layfon, up until volume 6-8 I don't see anything that can be related to Leerin's past, save the vision of that black haired girl from Legend of Regios. *Hints: Pay more attention to Engrish part in the anime for this*

And zibi... The goat will... Umm... Affect Nina I think. But I'm not sure if it's actually this early... :eyebrow:

EDIT: To clarify, from spoilers I read in some J-novel blogs, Nina herself has some kind of special power (not sure about what the power specification is). But... I know it's not because of the goat... Hmm...

slidingk1
2009-04-27, 01:58
Wasn't Nina saved by the Fairy spirit of another city that she was from? Hence having the ability to talk to the fairy's.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-27, 02:08
Wasn't Nina saved by the Fairy spirit of another city that she was from? Hence having the ability to talk to the fairy's.

Well... It's just before someone asked me whether her ability to talk with fairies is because of the goat or such, I'd better do some clarification first :heh: Thanks for clarification of Nina's power and the source of that power though ^_^ (And I think she also could do some kind of warp ability too, if my brain is not being beech at this moment.)

But I do remember that goat will affect Nina quite later (as not in the power/ability part)... Which is the point that I do not know and not sure at the same time. :uhoh: Connected with certain person though.

EDIT: At this point I'm probably useless since I have short and fuzzy memory regarding the novel :heh: Most probably because I lose interest in it already (*counts... 2 months?*) and decided to read other mangas for my fangirl side sake. Add that I was reading another novel adaptation while reading Regios, so my memory is really fuzzy and confused with said novel quite a lot of time, since both have some same scenes/writings to the point of I accidentally give a Regios spoiler for said novel adaptation for my dear friend. ^_^;

ipernorris
2009-05-01, 14:45
I started reading the translation of the novels and I found something interesting:

[...]
The self-moving cities (Regios) spread across the world in their own forms, ranging from the simple, standard form that provides everything for human survival, to forms that strengthen particular areas.

One of that forms is the Academy City.

Zuellni – The Academy City Zuellni.
[...]
“This is a habit of cities. I’ve no idea what the alchemists were thinking, but cities fight for territory every two years. What’s more interesting is that they’d only compete with the same form of cities…… I could only say that the cities were made too well.”

Although the cities were fighting for territories, it was actually the people living in the cities who carried out the fights.

“Sure, it’s called the Military Arts competition, but in reality, the competition is the same as…… the war that takes place between normal cities.”

War. Layfon’s expression turned grim.

“Of course, our goal is to conduct a student-like all-encompassing fight. The Alliance of Academy Cities supervises every fight. Non-lethal weapons are used. Swords are sheathed. Anesthetic bullets are used. But since it’s a war, there’s no much difference between what the winner obtains and what the loser loses. It’s not as tragic as a real war, but the ending is the same

These sentences prove that inter-regios matches are only among regios of the same type... this means Zuellni will fight only another academy city and never Grendan.

zibi88
2009-05-02, 04:22
Can someone tell me which novel was about the match between cities.... and where nina got possesed by that nobility ?

ipernorris
2009-05-02, 08:16
Can someone tell me which novel was about the match between cities.... and where nina got possesed by that nobility ?
Uh? What?
Nina gets possessed? Wow Goat-chan is working very hard to possess people... well at least Nina should be more pleasant than Din! :heh:

zibi88
2009-05-02, 08:51
Uh? What?
Nina gets possessed? Wow Goat-chan is working very hard to possess people... well at least Nina should be more pleasant than Din! :heh:

ehh if you dont know the answer than why quoteing ?? I saw what ep18 will be about so I'm trying to see which volume is it happening.... since CSR anime has 24episodes so what volume is about the stuff that is happening in ep18.... with this we can see if it will reach volume12 (will all those HB fighting and queen kidnapping both Leein and Nina while Layfon is chaseing her and the same time fighting savaius)

It's quite interesting to know if the anime will reach an volume end and go back in next season or the distance between current anime epiodes and current 12th novel (20 may will be 13th volume of novel released) is too great so they will do an alternative anime only ending (so to learn more about regios story they will have to buy that legend of regios dvd the one that we see little clips of it each episode ^^)

well other option is that they will reach in anime one volume than they will end it and wait till the novel reaches higher amount of volumes so they can make another season from it......... time will show I can say but how many volumes 1anime episode covers this is the question.....

anyway regarding the 12th volume of novel.... can someone say why the queen kidnapped Leerin now....we know she has a strange power but why kidnap and not normaly talk like humans.... with that forced separation Leerin will only suffer and will hate the queen (since I dont know what her objectives are....make the black-haired girl awake the same the leerin we know will disapper... or something else that kidna will change Leerin)......... well Layfon now is chaseing after Leerin...but is forced to fight Savarius (did queen ordered all HB to fight with Layfon or only sava and maybe lincent with those strings)

hehe maybe the queen is testing Layfon as how much he has become strong and how does he feel about Leerin (to test his relationship and his motivation to protect what's important to him).... dont know but its kidna sad that Queen is treating Leerin kinda like her belonging.... I kidna hope that Leerin will opose her and say she hates her or something (since she kicked Layfon out... and now she is forcefully separeting her from Layfon and the same she putted Layfon in danger by fighting all HB vs him where he might die)

Hope that some novel reader can explain that a bit

ipernorris
2009-05-02, 09:41
ehh if you dont know the answer than why quoteing ?? I saw what ep18 will be about so I'm trying to see which volume is it happening.... since CSR anime has 24episodes so what volume is about the stuff that is happening in ep18.... with this we can see if it will reach volume12 (will all those HB fighting and queen kidnapping both Leein and Nina while Layfon is chaseing her and the same time fighting savaius)

Because no one quoted the post I made about Regios battling only the ones of the same type, so I feel alone! :D
BTW... I quoted you because I saw the word possessed and Nina in the same sentence... so I thought about Goat-chan immediately! :heh:

giorno
2009-05-02, 14:21
the japanese page on wikipedia has a bit of information...

the current episodes should cover volume 5, so maybe it will manage to cover up to volume 11...

i don't think that they made an anime ending for it, at best, a season ending...so we probably should expect a second season if this goes well(especially considering the success of the light novels in japan...)

blewin
2009-05-03, 01:01
I started reading the translation of the novels and I found something interesting:

These sentences prove that inter-regios matches are only among regios of the same type... this means Zuellni will fight only another academy city and never Grendan.

quoting ya. :D yeah, it's quite an interesting little fact. Makes me wonder what type of city Grendan is. Who do they fight against over the selenium mines?

the japanese page on wikipedia has a bit of information...

the current episodes should cover volume 5, so maybe it will manage to cover up to volume 11...

i don't think that they made an anime ending for it, at best, a season ending...so we probably should expect a second season if this goes well(especially considering the success of the light novels in japan...)

If it goes up to vol 11, (and the most current novel is 12) I really can't see why they'll make a second season. How often is a new novel published? Once a month, two months? (anyone knows?) We might have to wait a long time for 2nd season. *fingers crossed*

zibi88
2009-05-03, 02:16
quoting ya. :D yeah, it's quite an interesting little fact. Makes me wonder what type of city Grendan is. Who do they fight against over the selenium mines?

If it goes up to vol 11, (and the most current novel is 12) I really can't see why they'll make a second season. How often is a new novel published? Once a month, two months? (anyone knows?) We might have to wait a long time for 2nd season. *fingers crossed*

Well I kinda have that feeling that they might do an alternative anime ending which would be more like the OP scene..... both HB and Layfon &co. fighting 1very big monster (maybe the boss :P) together... time will show but well with the novel its kinda 1per month....

besides currently we have ep17 and it went lets say that ended vol5 so I dont see reaching it volume 11 in only 7episodes..... I would say that it would reach volume 7 at most (maybe vol8).... so there would be still 4volumes (12 is current number) and in middle may volume 13 will come out...... so it would be 5volumes and at the end summer it would be the same amount of volumes they used on makeing 24anime episodes ^^

but we have to wait and see...

Von Himmel
2009-05-03, 02:30
^
My bet is on novel vol 7.

black_cat1
2009-05-03, 03:41
quoting ya. yeah, it's quite an interesting little fact. Makes me wonder what type of city Grendan is. Who do they fight against over the selenium mines?
Grendan is military city, maybe.

ipernorris
2009-05-03, 08:15
Regarding the big FM in the opening... is Layfon still using his crappy dite or the psyharden one?

satomianzaki
2009-05-03, 13:10

hi zibi...could you please clarify about what you said? the queen kidnapped leerin and nina??? or was it leerin only? thanks... :)

zibi88
2009-05-03, 13:24
hi zibi...could you please clarify about what you said? the queen kidnapped leerin and nina??? or was it leerin only? thanks... :)

many people say that she kidnapped both Leerin and Nina.... that's why Layfon runs after the queen since she stoled both important persons to Layfon (but I goes he would run for Leerin first since nina can fight so she can do by herself stuff while leerin has no combat powers [at least not shown...] )

Well Leerin has a special power and Nina has power granted by the goat.... so stealing both is like 2in1 gaining huge power....

Anyway I hope that Layfon will regain both ^^ since queen is too bitchy she acts like what she wants she will get it (she is doing what she wants becouse she has power....) I would be glad if Leerin said bad words towards her for her acting and what she did (like forcefully separeting with the person she loves.....)

The queen kinda has no right to treat Leerin like her personal toy.... hoep that Layfon will seriously get her back and run away from the queen.... since for her own purpsoes she brings pain and sadness to both Layfon and Leerin (Leerin has her own dreams and desires and the queen kinda has no right to interfere with them becouse she wants to.......)

I would be glad to see a summary from vol12 >__<

ipernorris
2009-05-03, 13:54
Too bad the Queen can do whatever she likes since HB receiver are nothing more than bugs to her. If Layfon steals back Nina and Leerin it will be useless: Queen-chan goes to Zuellni and takes them back again... and I'm sure they will give them to her, because otherwise Zuellni will be no more! :heh:
There is only one way for Layfon to make the Queen renounce to Leerin: beating her. Well good luck Layfon, you need it for real! :cool:

willyvereb
2009-05-03, 16:21
I think not even Grendan risks to break the ancient rule that only Cities of the same type can fight with each other.
Perhaps sabotage, Electronic Fairy stealing, assassinations and other "subtle things" are not exactly war, so it's allowed.:p
Question: Nina still has the Haikizokou at vol 12?

cheesie
2009-05-03, 19:40
Haha, I do know, but there is no other way to explain that, since I correctly remember the term itself in the novel is quite similar to "Lineage" of some sort.

Perhaps 'successor' or 'inheritor' of a particular form might be what you're looking for? :p

kuroishinigami
2009-05-03, 23:10

The queen did kidnap leerin and Nina. I don't know the reason though since I only read it lightly. At the end of the volume, Layfon and the rest of 17th squad decides to take them back from Grendan though.

blewin
2009-05-04, 05:27
The queen did kidnap leerin and Nina. I don't know the reason though since I only read it lightly. At the end of the volume, Layfon and the rest of 17th squad decides to take them back from Grendan though.

noooooo, so the Queen is the villain?? um, but I get the feeling somehow that she's working against a bigger conspiracy, as in whatever that caused the world to be the way it is. And she needs the Electronic Fairies' power to do that.

ipernorris
2009-05-04, 10:11
Can you guys stop using spoiler tags here? It's a wild speculation thread... :heh:
Anyway I think the main reason the Queen wants Nina is because of the Haikizoku.

Wargumm1i
2009-05-04, 10:35
Can you guys stop using spoiler tags here? It's a wild speculation thread... :heh:
Anyway I think the main reason the Queen wants Nina is because of the Haikizoku.

No I recommand still using spoiler tags, because there are people including myself that scroll over all reguler comments until we see a spoiler tag lol.

BetoJR
2009-05-04, 10:52
But this is a thread in which spoilers are heavily implied, even in the title - for experienced Regiosites only. Really, there's no actual need for spoiler tags, here.

Tyrone Biggums
2009-05-05, 15:29
I think they'll make another season. Isn't it one of the top shows right now?

Personally I look foward to this more than FMA right now.

cynicalicious
2009-05-05, 17:15
I'm using spoiler tags because, well, just because.

So just from skimming through the prologue of vol. 12, Savaris took Nina to the Queen because Nina has the Haikizoku inside of her. So I guess that answers the question of what happens with Goat-chan. Felli's worried that Savaris is going to extract Goat-chan from Nina, leaving her like Dinn...

As for Felli, skimming later ahead, it was interesting to see an exchange between her and the ancient (100 year old) nen-i user/tenken lady, who tries to recruit her to come to Grendan, I guess so she can finally retire. lol. Naturally, Felli refuses, because she can't be with a certain someone, who can't be in Grendan. lol.

ipernorris
2009-05-06, 03:11
I'm using spoiler tags because, well, just because.

So just from skimming through the prologue of vol. 12, Savaris took Nina to the Queen because Nina has the Haikizoku inside of her. So I guess that answers the question of what happens with Goat-chan. Felli's worried that Savaris is going to extract Goat-chan from Nina, leaving her like Dinn...

As for Felli, skimming later ahead, it was interesting to see an exchange between her and the ancient (100 year old) nen-i user/tenken lady, who tries to recruit her to come to Grendan, I guess so she can finally retire. lol. Naturally, Felli refuses, because she can't be with a certain someone, who can't be in Grendan. lol.
I already predicted that one here:
I want a cookie for that! :cool:

PS I removed spoiler tags because they're useless and annoying, especially in a SPOILER thread. I fear there are people with the spoiler tag sickness! :D

cynicalicious
2009-05-06, 11:11
If that's how you're going to act to people who are offering you info on the books...

http://tinyurl.com/capyvg

BetoJR
2009-05-06, 11:21
Am I the only one who didn't get meaning, here?

ipernorris
2009-05-06, 11:47
If that's how you're going to act to people who are offering you info on the books...

http://tinyurl.com/capyvg
Ehm why did you get offended by what I wrote?
I didn't mean for it being offensive by any means... what I wrote was just a joke. I even used smiles... :rolleyes:

EDIT
I bothered in writing a post explaining what my intentions were and the highty and mighty cynicalicious didn't even bother replying? Wasted time, nothing more! :D

aapmenss
2009-05-09, 17:24
i asked these questions to someone so dont ask me :P

- she (leerin) is related to the Royal Family of Grendan. So she's related to the Queen, but very unlikely to be her daughter (it doesn't look like it anyway). Maybe an abandoned sister, sort of.

- Remember the mysterious dark haired girl that the Queen saw in Leerin's eyes, Saya(?), she's the "origin" of all electronic spirits. And she's currently residing inside Leerin's body. I dunno what it exactly means, but that maybe the reason why Grendan's E.spirit and also the Queen is so protective of her.

About the Heaven Blades... I don't have much clues either.. but I heard that they seems to have some unique meaning, because 12 is the exact number that they need, no more no less. That's why the Queen is always looking for worthy receiver of the heaven blade.

RanXan
2009-05-10, 02:02
A question...

there's spoilers of Layfon harem?

Von Himmel
2009-05-11, 09:15
So. . what happened in vol 12 ?

Eurys
2009-05-18, 23:59
So, I'm such a spoilerphile I tried to babelfish the chinese translation :heh:
And I think I got how Leerin is related to the Queen, still not sure.

So, to preserve the bloodlines, royal members are supposed to marry with other powerful families or whatever, and the queen was supposed to marry a prince (?) who was the eldest out of three sons. But he eloped with a normal woman, and Leerin is the daughter of those two?
The Queen is awfully nice to Leerin if she's the daughter of the man who deceived her :heh:
Still wondering about Layfon's origin though.

blewin
2009-05-20, 05:13
So, I'm such a spoilerphile I tried to babelfish the chinese translation :heh:
And I think I got how Leerin is related to the Queen, still not sure.

So, to preserve the bloodlines, royal members are supposed to marry with other powerful families or whatever, and the queen was supposed to marry a prince (?) who was the eldest out of three sons. But he eloped with a normal woman, and Leerin is the daughter of those two?
The Queen is awfully nice to Leerin if she's the daughter of the man who deceived her :heh:
Still wondering about Layfon's origin though.

Is the Chinese translation out already for vol 12??

Eurys
2009-05-20, 07:40
Is the Chinese translation out already for vol 12??
Oh, no, not at all. Only people who summarized some parts of the volume and are discussing the previous ones. Although a lot of chapters have been translated recently, they're still at volume 9 I think.

I've seen some people speculating that Dixerio could be Layfon's father... I don't know if they're completely making it up but I love the idea :heh:

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-05-20, 09:06
Oh, no, not at all. Only people who summarized some parts of the volume and are discussing the previous ones. Although a lot of chapters have been translated recently, they're still at volume 9 I think.

I've seen some people speculating that Dixerio could be Layfon's father... I don't know if they're completely making it up but I love the idea :heh:

On the topic of Dixerio...

Whatever relationship with Lintence is what I seek from him :upset: My usual novel spoiler source is not giving me any Regios Crusade! -3- *Shakes fist at her failed local bookstore*

blewin
2009-05-21, 02:45

thanks.

wow, that'd be something, wouldn't it? Do we know how old Dixerio is? He seems just a little older than the rest of the main bunch. Hang on, ok, maybe older... judging by what he said to Savaris in episode 19 (like an experienced guy lecturing the young for tainting the name of their ancestors :D).

Whatever relationship with Lintence is what I seek from him My usual novel spoiler source is not giving me any Regios Crusade! -3- *Shakes fist at her failed local bookstore*

Is the Regios Crusade the prequel to the current anime? I just got all these names floating around... Legend of Regios?

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-05-21, 03:59
Is the Regios Crusade the prequel to the current anime? I just got all these names floating around... Legend of Regios?

Well, Legend of Regios is the prequel of the events that happened in Chrome Shelled ^ ^

As for Regios Crusade, I gave an "Engrish" translation (because I was very lazy haha~) on this (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80060) thread and explanation of the book. :)

azarhal
2009-05-21, 08:05
Dixerio is around 31 years old following a standard timeline*. He graduated from Zuellini around 10 years ago according to volume 10 of CSR.

* Travelling the Aurora fields seems to wrap time a bit, so he might actually be older then 31 years old. Dixerio actually meet Saya and Co in the 3rd volume of Legend of Regios.

blewin
2009-05-23, 16:40
@Natsuki Hyuga: right... so the snippets we've been seeing in the current anime is Legend of Regios.

@azarhal: wow, 15 years older than Layfon, and Dixerio is also a student of Zuellni + he's met Saya. Thanks for the info! I wonder under what circumstances did Dixerio meet Saya? When she still had her physical body and was fighting in the world before humans live in Regios? (because if that's the case, and Dixerio is only 31, then it hasn't been that long since pollution drove humans into living in artificial cities - maybe one generation ago?)

willyvereb
2009-05-24, 00:16
I think Dixerio actually can travell in time...at least backwards.

shmaster
2009-05-25, 23:44
So. . what happened in vol 12 ?

Dick runs into Nelphilia who finally awakens, but Dick mistaken her to be Saya. Leerin's ability awakens too, it is the Vine Eye that Protects the Sleeping Princess, the same eye as Ailen. Then Nelphilia tease Leerin about it. Ignasis also finishes the process fo Face Men System, successfully breaking the Seal of Vine that was put down by the moon, unleashing Nanocell Roids onto Zuellni. By the look of thing Mother-1 Levantine shall soon arrive. Nelphilia, who has become "nice" (horrible, she should have stayed evil) try to protect Zuellni by unleashing the Guardians (And it is revealed she was secretly manipulating the students in the past). Teopora then communicates with Felli and the president to let Clanden helps Zuellni in defeating the Nanocell Roid. Queen then reveal to Leerin that Saya's main body is in Clanden and Leerin decides to go with her, but Layfon mistaken that Queen is trying to kidnap her. On her way back Queen also took Nina with her. The same time, Dick sneak into Clanden try to find out its secret.

Vol.13 also came out.
Judging by the cover, I sooo hope Leerin gets turned into another giant eyeball of doom.

Though, by this point, I just want to say... get out of the way already Layfon and Dick, just let the Queen and Nelphilia do their thing, you guys are not helping!! Getting Heavens Blade Inheritors wounded and disobeying the Queen only makes the problem worse, I mean Levatine is coming

hope assasin
2009-05-26, 00:21
ssssssssorry on sоme japanese forum i read that savaris will be on edge of death is that true ?:confused:

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, i just need to now the answer:upset::(

Ultramarinus
2009-05-26, 05:58
Interesting development, it already looked like Grendan would team up eventually. Ignasis seems to be the real threat from the start.
So, the queen takes away Nina and what happens to Haikizoku? Do they harm Nina? Or just nothing happens yet?

Mei19
2009-05-27, 03:35

What? Noooo...

If Dixerio is Layfon's father the chances of Nina being paired with him will be lower than ground zero's ground zero. It will be impossibly impossible than it already is. This is going to be like shadow hearts 2 all over again. I hope they're just making stuff up.:mad: That would be too weird.

ssssssssorry on sоme japanese forum i read that savaris will be on edge of death is that true ?:confused:

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, i just need to now the answer:upset::(

I can't picture that happening but I bet even if he did, he'd still look more badass than whatshisface oh yea Layfon XD

Redlar
2009-05-27, 03:42
Dick runs into Nelphilia who finally awakens, but Dick mistaken her to be Saya. Leerin's ability awakens too, it is the Vine Eye that Protects the Sleeping Princess, the same eye as Ailen. Then Nelphilia tease Leerin about it. Ignasis also finishes the process fo Face Men System, successfully breaking the Seal of Vine that was put down by the moon, unleashing Nanocell Roids onto Zuellni. By the look of thing Mother-1 Levantine shall soon arrive. Nelphilia, who has become "nice" (horrible, she should have stayed evil) try to protect Zuellni by unleashing the Guardians (And it is revealed she was secretly manipulating the students in the past). Teopora then communicates with Felli and the president to let Clanden helps Zuellni in defeating the Nanocell Roid. Queen then reveal to Leerin that Saya's main body is in Clanden and Leerin decides to go with her, but Layfon mistaken that Queen is trying to kidnap her. On her way back Queen also took Nina with her. The same time, Dick sneak into Clanden try to find out its secret.

Vol.13 also came out.
Judging by the cover, I sooo hope Leerin gets turned into another giant eyeball of doom.

Though, by this point, I just want to say... get out of the way already Layfon and Dick, just let the Queen and Nelphilia do their thing, you guys are not helping!! Getting Heavens Blade Inheritors wounded and disobeying the Queen only makes the problem worse, I mean Levatine is coming

Wait, I'm confused. Who's Nelphilia, Ailen, and Levantine?

zibi88
2009-05-27, 03:55
Wait, I'm confused. Who's Nelphilia, Ailen, and Levantine?

Yeah I was wondering about it too.... I tihnk that Leavantine might be the "face man" but who are the rest..... [btw what are those "Nanocell Roid's]

So question is what is sitting inside Leerin ?? [Saya's spirit or that Nelphilia {is she saya's sister or something}]

And what is that meanting that Leerin will be turned into "eyeball of doom" it kinda sounds that Leerin herself will disappear (her personality,life) and someone else will take over her body/life

and that whole "Ailen" who is that..... is that that Leerin has right strange eye and that Ailen has left eye......

willyvereb
2009-05-27, 04:18
No...I think Shmaster just made fun of you.

Redlar
2009-05-27, 04:50
Coulda fooled me...Oh wait, he did. Or did he?:hmm:

hope assasin
2009-05-27, 05:22
I don't think so because i found japanese spoilers about nelphia (nirufiria in googl translation)

daimonth
2009-05-27, 06:31
They are Legend of Regios related terms...

Levantine is a Nanocelloid, a being who is made out of nano machine, that is made to fight inhuman beings that are warped by Aurora particles and Insolation space. (Essentially monsters that Ailen and Saya are fighting but its targets are the more power type, such as Faceman.) Harpy who should have appeared at Zuellini when Nina vanished was also a Nanocelloid(which anime omitted). A being that Layfon thought of it as a filth monster that he had no chance of defeating even with heaven blade in his hand.

Nelphilia is Ailens sister that got swallowed up by insolation space.

Vine Eye that protect the Sleeping Princess is the ability that Ailen gained when he ventured into insolation space. Beings that are completely warped by insolation space are essentially a world of their own. As a result they gain the ability to corrode others into their own world where its governed by their own law. Faceman has the ability to swallow other people and they become his faces. He once swallowed an entire city of 50 million and they all become a 'resident' of his world. Ailens Vine eye on the other hand has the ability to .. well turn people into eyeballs. The insolation space have not fully warped him because of the cigarette that he smoke. But in the climatic battle against the 'real' Faceman Ailen turned into a giant Eyeball with vines when his body was fully mutated.

willyvereb
2009-05-27, 09:47
so actually the joke has a logic behind it...nicely executed.

satomianzaki
2009-05-27, 09:55
kinda complicated if you ask me...but really informative...hope the novels, including the legend of regios, will be translated to english so we'll have the whole picture of the story...either that or we have to learn japanese...

thanks daimonth for elaborating...

:)

giorno
2009-05-27, 14:50
ailen=badass eye-patch guy gunman from legend of regios...yeah, the main character of the legend of regios clips in the anime, for those who are still wondering who he is...

that said...was it really a joke?

shmaster
2009-05-27, 15:03
Yeah I was wondering about it too.... I tihnk that Leavantine might be the "face man" but who are the rest..... [btw what are those "Nanocell Roid's]

So question is what is sitting inside Leerin ?? [Saya's spirit or that Nelphilia {is she saya's sister or something}]

And what is that meanting that Leerin will be turned into "eyeball of doom" it kinda sounds that Leerin herself will disappear (her personality,life) and someone else will take over her body/life

and that whole "Ailen" who is that..... is that that Leerin has right strange eye and that Ailen has left eye......

Mother-1 Levatine is the first unit of Nancell Roids. nanocell Roids are the origin of the pollutant creatures. There are 4 unit of Mother-1 Levantine and Cloud Cell Sperated Mother-4 Harpe are the two known surviving ones of the Mother unit. Levantine seems to be among Ignasis's final draw to eliminate his opposition.

Saya is the one inside Leerin. Saya looks identical to Nelphilia due to Ailen's infleunce, but they are completly different people.
Nelphilia is Ailen's sister, who has the power to freely control the Aurora Particles around her. But she lost most of her power during her hibernation (well, she has too, or else she'll completly shatter the power balance in Chrome Shell). She suppsoedly is this egoistically evil ****, but somehow grew soft now. Her goals are unknown right now.

As for Leerin turn into eyeball.... daimonth pretty much explained what happen to Ailen. And Leerin, just say that vines are already growing out of her body, there is this chance that she might end up the same as Ailen. Likely won't happen, but I can pray.

Oh for Savaris, he got wounded, but he is most certainly not dead.

zibi88
2009-05-27, 15:49
Mother-1 Levatine is the first unit of Nancell Roids. nanocell Roids are the origin of the pollutant creatures. There are 4 unit of Mother-1 Levantine and Cloud Cell Sperated Mother-4 Harpe are the two known surviving ones of the Mother unit. Levantine seems to be among Ignasis's final draw to eliminate his opposition.

Saya is the one inside Leerin. Saya looks identical to Nelphilia due to Ailen's infleunce, but they are completly different people.
Nelphilia is Ailen's sister, who has the power to freely control the Aurora Particles around her. But she lost most of her power during her hibernation (well, she has too, or else she'll completly shatter the power balance in Chrome Shell). She suppsoedly is this egoistically evil ****, but somehow grew soft now. Her goals are unknown right now.

As for Leerin turn into eyeball.... daimonth pretty much explained what happen to Ailen. And Leerin, just say that vines are already growing out of her body, there is this chance that she might end up the same as Ailen. Likely won't happen, but I can pray.

Oh for Savaris, he got wounded, but he is most certainly not dead.

so will Leerin die when she turns into that eye ball ?? (I mean human body and her cute look.... and she will a damn eye for rest of her life.... I wonder if there is a picture of that eye you are talking about..........)

Seriouly I dont want Leerin to end up like that.... its kinda evilfrom the Queen to let it happen (btw you mentioned that Leeins said that veins are already growing from her.... what does it look like ? [kinda hard to imagine that...]

hope assasin
2009-05-27, 15:56
thnx for the answer now i can relax about his fate :D
(most certainly or not dead (i ask cos i realy realy like this charecter)
but wory about Leerin :(

daimonth
2009-05-27, 16:25
Well... cover for vol13.

http://org102.zorpia.com/0/5286/33832918.c83c13.jpg

zibi88
2009-05-27, 16:40
who is that girl at up-right side with that red-fire-blade ?? is that Nelphia ??

anyway that Lerins eye kinda looks creepy now... it kinda looks like if she opens it the veins with thorns come out of it on their own..... I hope she can get rid of that at the end without turning into a mutant (pretty nice and kind girl turns into a big eyeball [forever] is just too much.... her life will end at that time)

Anyway what is going on with Saya ?? ok that veins system is a protection system... but Queen said that Saya's body is at Grendan.... wo what is going on was it said in the novel so far ?? (body at grendan... soul inside leerin... so leerin has to connect those too to wake saya's body up or something)

hope assasin
2009-05-27, 16:48
that girl grand daughter of one heaven blade (old man) also she want heaven blade and and she is battle maniak like Savaris(read on one japanese page with help of google) first show up in 12 vol

Ultramarinus
2009-05-27, 16:49
Looks like more screen-time for Nina, yay!

And Leerin joins the heterochromia band, desu!

zibi88
2009-05-27, 16:52
that girl grand daughter of one heaven blade (old man) also she want heaven blade and and she is battle maniak like Savaris(read on one japanese page with help of google) first show up in 12 vol

I wonder if she is stronger than Layfon..... since someone mentioned that Layfon couldnt defeat that Harpy Nanocelloid thing..... and she kinda is in the same page as Nina and Leerin which kinda gives the thinking that she might be stronger... (Leerin- that eye thing [dont know what it even does...what power it has].... Nina=haikizoku power...]..... so if that girl is someones grand-daughter I wonderwhy queen didnt make her the 12th HB after Layfon :P

giorno
2009-05-27, 17:48
uh? isn't the old man(tigris) HB alsheira's uncle?

oh and, who wounded savaris?

Sinta
2009-05-27, 23:31
So I have a question considering Layfon's strength compared to others? How strong is he really?

shmaster
2009-05-28, 03:14
uh? isn't the old man(tigris) HB alsheira's uncle?

oh and, who wounded savaris?

Layfon

Anyway what is going on with Saya ?? ok that veins system is a protection system... but Queen said that Saya's body is at Grendan.... wo what is going on was it said in the novel so far ?? (body at grendan... soul inside leerin... so leerin has to connect those too to wake saya's body up or something)

Consider that Leerin has Ailen's eye, and the royal family being the know it all about Igansis's scheme, and that Glendan actually has Saya's body... I dare say the three royal families are the direct decsendant of Ailen and Saya.
It seems Saya's wish is to reunit with Ailen, so I guess that is why Leerin who has the same eye as Ailen is so important to her.

Tyrone Biggums
2009-05-28, 08:19
Anyone know where I could find summaries for all of the novels?

RandomName7
2009-06-01, 19:39
Is this the Dite that Leerin is bringing to Leyfon?

I almost didn't realzie the sword was in his hand at first http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4356/106800211ej8.jpg
He has a dite in both hands in this picture http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/regios/image/story.jpg
Doesn't look like his normal blue dite to me http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5650/regios12000a.jpg

It doesn't look like his Heaven's Blade to me, since that looked like a giant claymore style sword. But it doesn't really look like a katana either.

Tyrone Biggums
2009-06-02, 08:27
If this show doesn't have a second season...I might just flip out.

Von Himmel
2009-06-02, 08:34
They should've at least explain the event and terms in Legend of Regios more clearly before going to the 2nd season #_#
I don't think I can really understand what's going on anymore if they're going to use the terms in Leged of Regios.

shmaster
2009-06-09, 03:37
*reads the latest volume
*drops down laughing

Good job Leerin!! GOOD JOB!!!

レイフォンは邪魔だ!!

Well said well said.

Though, I do wonder what Leerin is really thinking now.

zibi88
2009-06-09, 05:15
*reads the latest volume
*drops down laughing

Good job Leerin!! GOOD JOB!!!

レイフォンは邪魔だ!!

Well said well said.

Though, I do wonder what Leerin is really thinking now.

what are this refering too ?? I mean did Leerin said that to Layfon ?? (that layfon is a disturbance) and what layfon did to earn that XD

anyway can you summary what the last current vol.13 about

baitokun
2009-06-09, 06:31
I have read 13 too, and damn Leerin, she had broken her own flag >_> I dont like this kind of development >_> (cause I want her to end up with Layfon)
I dont like that two side stories on the later part of the novel too >_> wasting spaces.

@shmaster
no, it was like this
デルク「レイフォンはもういらない?」
Delk "You don't need Layfon anymore?"

→リーリン「いらない」
Leerin "No, I don't need him"

WTF!! >_>

in other words, from 1 to 10, a 5.... errr, a 4 from me for volume 13 >_>