PDA

View Full Version : Regios - Spoilers, Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)

Skyfall
2009-02-17, 03:35
This thread is aimed at first time viewers of Regios and its purpose is to allow spoiler free speculation and theories to be aired. Having them in a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads. If you are knowledgeable of the manga/novels and wish to speculate or discuss theories, then please do not post in this thread (use the Regios - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Regiosites only) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78207) and do not give away any spoilers in this thread!

Unacceptable post topics:
Any form of spoiler from Regios novels.
Any form of manga spoilers.

Spoiler Policy

Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Adding a Spoiler tag:

spoiler.gif
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:

report.gif
Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Magazine previews are an exception to the said rule. You are allowed to discuss those. (Properly labeled spoiler tags required).

germanturkey
2009-02-17, 21:11
so, i could be completely wrong, but i think the engrish parts are in the past and someone happens to them to make the world barren and desolate like it is now..

Serous
2009-02-18, 07:14
I think that that is a given, considering the world then seemed to be a lot like ours. it could of course be from the future, when they had cleaned up the mess they made. It is pretty certain that it is not part of the current setting, considering the language difference.

I also think it is a bit suspicious that they would head for the filth beast just when they had the combat capability to fight against it.

germanturkey
2009-02-18, 10:19
they also didn't have any ki powers iirc.

MidNteJ
2009-02-18, 21:21
the engrish parts seem to mention that an aura phenomena accured, thus these inhumans came to assist

in the a project of certain people that were affected and weren't turned into inhumans were tested? (aka girl on the table strapped with dead scientists on the floor) The guy started to feel that his right eye and left hand have certain "ability" probably the start of Kei.

germanturkey
2009-04-26, 21:47
so i can already picture the scene where Layfon gets his new dite. giant filth monster beating the crap out of everything, either at Zuelluni or where its headed. Then Leerin shows up either on the travel bus or to the part of the city where the monsters are and gives Layfon the dite. Layfon looks at it, and says "This is...." episode ends there. ep after, Layfon goes god tier.

denice25
2009-04-26, 22:25
thanks for posting....

giorno
2009-04-26, 22:42
so i can already picture the scene where Layfon gets his new dite. giant filth monster beating the crap out of everything, either at Zuelluni or where its headed. Then Leerin shows up either on the travel bus or to the part of the city where the monsters are and gives Layfon the dite. Layfon looks at it, and says "This is...." episode ends there. ep after, Layfon goes god tier.

uhm, afaik, no, it doesn't go this way...remember that rayfon doesn't want to use a katana type dite...besides, leerin hasn't even departed from grendan yet...

germanturkey
2009-04-26, 23:22
he doesn't want to use a katana, but what's the point of showing the dite and having Leerin plan to leave with it if its not going to happen. never said it was going to happen next episode, just at some point it will.

Johnny
2009-04-27, 05:09
I'm sure Leerin will persuade Layton to use the katana. Either by force aka Felli style, or lay a guilt trip on him about her father. Layton being the last psyharden user that he could pass it down to, or something along those lines...

Wargumm1i
2009-04-27, 07:22
I'm sure Leerin will persuade Layton to use the katana. Either by force aka Felli style, or lay a guilt trip on him about her father. Layton being the last psyharden user that he could pass it down to, or something along those lines...

Haia is a psyharden user.

giorno
2009-04-27, 11:16
he doesn't want to use a katana, but what's the point of showing the dite and having Leerin plan to leave with it if its not going to happen. never said it was going to happen next episode, just at some point it will.

yeah, that's obvious ;) just i don't think it will happen during a battle, considering layfon has to be convinced to use it first....

CybEssen
2009-04-27, 11:55
Leerin is hurt in transit to Zuellni.
Layfon is teh angry.
You hurt one of mah girlfriendz power-up engaged.
Layfon recieves Psyharden dite.
Layfon goes into a trance after finding out his mentor is teh deceased.
Layfon keels offender in 0.5 sec.

I likes.

willyvereb
2009-04-27, 12:11
Zuellni and Grendan MONTHS away. I bet it'll take quite a lot time. We probably see her arrival at a possible secon season.

Johnny
2009-04-27, 14:13
With 8 episodes to go and we see the previews for episode 17 that she's on the way. I would think within the next few episodes she should arrive, but then again anything is possible in anime...

CybEssen
2009-04-27, 15:06
Anyone have the exact distance away Zuellni and Grendan are from each other from that paper that Leerin drew? It was circled in red I believe, 1200km or so if I remember correctly, which is around 740ish miles. In a perfect world, if the bus goes around 20mph average for the entire ride, she should arrive either during the filth monster fighting (oh noes) or right after it. But seeing as how the preview says there are a load of them...

Yeah...

This is all just an assumption, not even sure if that's what that paper was about (The one that conveniently flies out of her book for the Queen to see, that paper.) but I would totally map out my destination and how far it is from my current location before leaving especially in a world like that...

giorno
2009-04-27, 19:40
Leerin is hurt in transit to Zuellni.
Layfon is teh angry.
You hurt one of mah girlfriendz power-up engaged.
Layfon recieves Psyharden dite.
Layfon goes into a trance after finding out his mentor is teh deceased.
Layfon keels offender in 0.5 sec.

I likes.

uhm, the one who died wans't layfon's mentor, it was haia's...the previous leader of the salinvan...and again, layfon will need to be convinced to use that dite, don't expect it to happen while he's fighting....and lirin getting hurt? with savaris protecting her? hardly a possibility...

and uh, unless they decide for an anime ending, lirin might well get to zuellni at the end of the anime...

germanturkey
2009-04-27, 21:06
not that much convincing needed to get him to use that dite. just throw a super strong enemy at him that he can't beat by normal means and his friends in danger and he'll probably use it.

Von Himmel
2009-04-28, 07:54
Well if he's going to break every dite that he had been given, I think he really needs that dite xD;

giorno
2009-04-28, 19:27
not that much convincing needed to get him to use that dite. just throw a super strong enemy at him that he can't beat by normal means and his friends in danger and he'll probably use it.

the way i see it, it'll be more of a character development thing, considering layfon's reasons for not wanting to use a katana type dite and for initially refusing to use the saiharden dite is out of guilt towards his master(for taking part in illegal underground fights)...i think it'll probably be used to make layfon "step forward" and finally completely letting go of his past...as well as finally chosing to live his life as a military artist out of his own will...

germanturkey
2009-04-28, 19:45
he didn't want to use a katana type because he thought he shamed the psyharden name by participating in underground fights. by getting the dite Leerin's bringing, its a sign that the master forgave him. at least thats how i read it.

giorno
2009-04-28, 20:41
he didn't want to use a katana type because he thought he shamed the psyharden name by participating in underground fights. by getting the dite Leerin's bringing, its a sign that the master forgave him. at least thats how i read it.

yes, exactly(though rather than shaming the name of saiharden, he literally feels that he has betrayed his master, he doesn't believe what he did was wrong or anything...), the problem in fact isn't with his master, but with him...it's him who feels like that, not his master...

Johnny
2009-04-28, 22:03
Not entirely as he did before. Remember he asked Felli if what he did was right. Whether it was Nina's higher than mighty attitude or something else is anyone's guess...

giorno
2009-04-29, 05:20
starting to doubt about it is different than convincing himself that he was wrong....and that isn't even really relevant, as it's in the past, whether he was right or wrong doesn't matter anymore, what matters is that he convinces himself that his "betrayal" is also in the past...

Johnny
2009-04-29, 15:07
starting to doubt about it is different than convincing himself that he was wrong....and that isn't even really relevant, as it's in the past, whether he was right or wrong doesn't matter anymore, what matters is that he convinces himself that his "betrayal" is also in the past...

Seems to me that he's still dwelling on the past, hence as of now it's all still very relevant...

giorno
2009-04-29, 18:16
yes, that is exactly the point... lol

i say his reasons don't matter as, no matter what they may be, he will have to forget about them to let go of his past...

zibi88
2009-05-09, 13:11
I readed little reviews of episodes till ep22 and well.... I can summarize very little about them...

-Leerin will reunite with Layfon in ep22 >__< (that maya city is I think getting closer)...the same leerin learns about the thing that Nina is one of people close around to her layfon :P

-ep21 will be something about Haia kidnappeing Felli... and ask Layfon for a duel (if he wins he will give felli back)

-ep20 Nina suddenly appers at Zerenii again... and Haia and his gang recive a letter from grendan...

-ep19 a monsters appear at maia city and the goat that is residing inside nina starts to get berserk getting its pwoer realease.... and something is happening to leerin too and wants to help nina too... (I goes her inner spirit will take over or at least make similar think like leerin showed by feeling that her father was attacked by gahard.... simply she will use some kind of power)

about ep22.... hmmm dont know but the city that is appearing at the horizont might be Maia or Grendan... since while useing rought translation you can see Grendan name....time will show