PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Characters in Regios (Multiple Choice)

monir
2009-04-23, 17:06
Hi-ho. So let's vote for your favorite characters. Take your time and read carefully about the choices that are there. You can choose more than one characters. Also, don't just list the characters in your post. Put some reasons behind your liking to enhance your support for a character.

Just a couple of rules to adhere to when you are posting in this thread:

Thread Rules

No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

Have fun, but post intelligently!

Edit: Sky-chan promises to add pictures later along side of those names. Hurray!!!!

Anomalous
2009-04-23, 17:14
Felli and Fonfon are my favorites since the beginning! :D

Bonta Kun
2009-04-23, 17:14
Aaawww man like I've said before I hate multi-choice polls, especially when they are to do with series I really like.

Naruki - shes a purple haired beauty thats as devious as they get as found out over in the romance thread voted!:heh:

Nina - I like Nina even tho she was abit annoying in earlier eps

Layfon - Lad is a quite the male lead and since hes got a awesome nickname I gotta vote

Felli - what can I say but I love Felli-chan, she gave Fon-Fon is awesome nicname voted!:love:

Leerin - well not much to say really but I like Leerin voted!

Mei-chan - shes moeblob extreme with a lovely body voted!(b^_^)b

Savaris - like this guy cause hes cool, pure and simple voted!

Queen - well I'm a glutton for big bouncy booies plus she badass so voted!:p

OI OI OI! wheres Shante???!!!:mad::mad::mad::frustrated::frustrated ::frustrated:

yongshun
2009-04-23, 17:20
Mifi is not on there.

willyvereb
2009-04-23, 17:51
This poll needs at least two other char: Karian Loss(SCP) and Haia.
My favourites:
-Layfon: obvious choice.
-Nina: Female Knight with a childish side.
-Naruki:non-violent and childish version of Nina. Policewoman to the core.
-Felli: "abusive loli"..no more explanation needed.
-Meishen: Aka the "Walking water-boiler". Our weekly moe dose.
-Dixerio: Sometimes i wish that he should switch places with Layfon.
-Savaris:"Dark hero"(or maybe the first real villian of the story?)
-Karian(SCP):manipulative, possessive siscon with a personal harem.
-Haia:I personaly don't hate him. Quite funny sometimes and uses every method avalible for his goals with a surprising calmness.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-23, 21:31
Such a cruel polling this is, I clicked 12 ticks in this poll :uhoh:

Nina, Layfon, Felli, Leerin- Needless to say, automatic favourites. :p

Naruki- The most open-hearted girl in the series~ :D Love her~

Mei-chan- Despite having moe-moe moments, I still can't hate her at all :)

Dixerio- Shameless me for wanting another badass man of the series to be fangirled. And unfortunately, Dixerio is the victim. Oh and he the most stylish man in Regios. *Points at his shades of some sorts* :D

Sharnid- Casanova sniper with face like that? DO WANT.

Savaris- Long Silver hair... *Longs to touch that hair sooo much* D: Most prominent of all HBs maybe? :x

Queen- Yuri in me scream for more queen. :uhoh: And she is probably the strongest woman in Regios if you want to think about it. Oh and Queen, age is so not 19. >_>

Lintence-... *Cough* Errrr... Ahem, I... Have an oyaji fetish. What? Don't look at me like that! Lintence has the exact oyaji face that I love~ fact number one after reading too much BL mangas and watched Ristorante Paradiso, even though oyajis there are too old (Besides his connection to Regios Crusade novel do make me wonder :o)

Haia- I don't hate him at all for some reason. :?

Engrish guy and girl, me want you too, even though you are not exactly my favourites ~o~

addict2anime
2009-04-23, 21:38
Felli of course is my favorite character, abusive ppl shall... be abusive together ^,..,^? How can anyone resists the blob faces ._.

CybEssen
2009-04-23, 22:01
Leerin - Openly worried about Layfon even thousands of miles away, constantly thinking about him. Writes cute letters. Kind of possessive but hey, it makes for great entertainment.

Queen Alsheyra - A truly scary woman. Can be fake, playful when required and not reluctant to choke a bitch when the need arises. One of those people you just get out of the way of if they had a bad day.

germanturkey
2009-04-23, 22:24
Naruki - She's going to win. smokin' bod
Layfon - Obvious
Leerin - childhood friend. faithful friend.
Sharnid - Sniper
Queen - Most powerful character in the the story

Von Himmel
2009-04-24, 00:11
Thi-this is bad. . I think I'm going to choose everyone o.O;
One thing for sure, Layfon is easily my best favourite.

Tjaard
2009-04-24, 03:09
Layfon, Nina, Felli, Sharnid: I like the platoon's members, except for Harley.
Naruki: The only normal good chara that i like.
Savaris: Well, this guy is surely awesome.

AbSoLuTeMiKe
2009-04-24, 12:14
Layfon is quite Obvious

Felli- Tsundere!

Meishen-I'm a sucker for the underdog love =O

ricaryx
2009-04-25, 13:02
No Karian Loss?? Why?

willyvereb
2009-04-25, 15:03
No Haia? Why? I refuse to vote until a Mifi, Karian, Haia option!

germanturkey
2009-04-25, 19:27
20 option limit. select other and stop qqing

-Kh-
2009-04-25, 19:39
Vanze 0 0%

So much hate for Vanze.

I don't remember who else did I vote for yesterday, but that saves me some trouble.

My favourite characters are:

Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli Felli

Vash002
2009-04-25, 21:20
No Irein Garfeat?
I'll go with Meicchi and Sharnid.

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-25, 21:44
No Haia? Why? I refuse to vote until a Mifi, Karian, Haia option!

Hmmm...I thought Haia was changed into Hier in this poll,but maybe I was wrong :upset:

Nosauz
2009-04-26, 21:14
oh naruki, so devious... "i want to help meichi win" LIES you want layfon ALL FOR YOUR SELF, and I support with two thumbs up ;)

justinstrife
2009-04-26, 21:31
Naruki, Layfon, Felli, and Leerin for me. In that order. :D

Nice to see Naruki beating out Nina! Whoo hoo!

blewin
2009-04-26, 23:35
Layfon, Felli, Leerin and Harley!! Seriously, Leerin and Harley aren't getting their deserved screen time and character depiction in the anime (they do so much better in the novels though, particularly Leerin).

Natsuki Hyuga
2009-04-27, 01:25
Seriously, Leerin and Harley aren't getting their deserved screen time and character depiction in the anime (they do so much better in the novels though, particularly Leerin).

Expected, they cut off the letters which delve and give lots of plus points for her ;_; And time constraint and love hijinx just love to cut them off. At least we can see her in animated glory now, look at the positive side! :D

(But Harley doing much better in the novel...? I'm still having doubt at that, or maybe it's just me being neutral to Harley-too shota-ish for some reason to me :/)

ani_d
2009-04-27, 19:46
Wow Naruki had more votes than Nina?:heh: (For now lol) I didn't expect that. Voted for Nina. Plus Layfon and Savaris. ^_^ Because Savaris deserves more love.

Altima of the Gates
2009-04-27, 22:43
Layphon, Felli, Leerin, Mei, and Mifi. There are just so many characters I like in this show, its pretty much torture to pick just a few. But if I have to choose, out of the girls, it'd be Mei and Leerin on top.

Kusa-San
2009-04-28, 02:22
Fon-Fon and Felli :D

cyberdemon
2009-04-30, 15:20
Layfon- obvious since he's the main character.

Mei-shen- I'm just too much a sucker for such a cute moeblob.

Felli- too cute

Jmend
2009-05-01, 13:07
Definitely Sharnid and Layfon.:)

justinstrife
2009-05-03, 13:17
Wow Naruki had more votes than Nina?:heh: (For now lol) I didn't expect that. Voted for Nina. Plus Layfon and Savaris. ^_^ Because Savaris deserves more love.
Nina's a bitch and doesn't deserve our love. :D

willyvereb
2009-05-03, 16:16
As you see because oNina has even a strong base of haters...not only a fanbase.
I think it too that they're surely messed up the anime Nina compared the one in the LN.

justinstrife
2009-05-04, 20:21
Fight on Naruki! Hold onto 4th place with all your might! With luck you might be able to get further up the chain. :D

Sai Feng
2009-05-04, 23:23
Naruki
Layfon
Leerin
Meishen

Adding Mifi as one of my favorites as well. Even though she isn't shown much, I like her for some reason.

RWBladewing
2009-05-05, 16:25
Engrish Man (he's my favorite character and I don't even remember his actual name, go figure). I seriously look forward to that segment every week. Can't wait to see how he deals with the dreaded Face Man.:heh:

Also voted for Savaris because he seems like he'll do something cool at some point and I like the name. Such thoughtful criteria I have huh?

-Sho-
2009-05-06, 09:15
Vote for the 6 first .
Naruki , Nina , Layfon , Felli , Leerin and Mei-shen :)

Dominic Night
2009-05-06, 09:57
For me. Felli, Layfon, Hier?, and Zuellni.

dark-kyon
2009-05-07, 20:37
1.fon fon
2. felli
3.mei-shen
4.savaris
5.karian loss "siscon make me lol" i like have how sister to felli"

satomianzaki
2009-05-08, 21:57
nina and layfon...i'm watching this series because of them...

:)

willyvereb
2009-05-21, 14:37
At last Nina reached Naruki's popularity on the polls. It's funny when a main character less popular than an obvious side character.

Ultramarinus
2009-05-21, 14:47
Went with Nina & Naruki myself, though it felt a bit awkward as Nina was 1 vote behind then. :meh: Just another one of the countless examples that shows LG characters never become that popular.

Raa
2009-05-21, 14:56
I wonder why I even watch this anime :D
Aside from Divine blades I don't like any character.

babydemongirl
2009-05-30, 13:08
hi, im new here so just wanted to say that my favorite character is LAYFON well of course and then i have to say i like Nina. The other are from the heaven blade. You know Vermelin Swattis(the wicth girl), Cauntia(the pink hair girl), Savaris

satomianzaki
2009-05-31, 10:18
hi, im new here so just wanted to say that my favorite character is LAYFON well of course and then i have to say i like Nina. The other are from the heaven blade. You know Vermelin Swattis(the wicth girl), Cauntia(the pink hair girl), Savaris

irrashaimase baby-chan... :)
though i'm also new in the forums myself...hehe...
but its nice to know that you also like nina...
have fun and enjoy...

;)

DragoonKain3
2009-06-28, 02:23
Me being me, Layfon, Leerin, Nina, and Harley all make the cut. Those 4 don't need any explanations, though admittedly Nina is a notch lower than expected since her 'interests' aren't where its supposed to be. :p

Now the odd one is that Felli is also way up there in my rankings... heck, maybe even ahead of Nina and Harley. Dunno, but she's like Hinagiku to a lesser extent to me, as my 'like' of her is much greater than the sum of all the factors involved. That is, having long hair, platinum colour (pink/blonde is up there too), her personality, and having voiced extremely well by Nakahara (IMO, the best seiyuu in the business) are all factors as to why I like her, but all these together has some sort of 'synergy bonus' that she gets extra points in my moe metre.

Layfon
2009-07-01, 16:53
im so happy to see that people like me lol jk

but really:

Layfon: hes epic and my favorite character ever
Nina: shes awesome and determined
Felli: shes hilarious when she gets angry and kicks things lol
Sharnid: i dont know why but i think hes cool
Harley: poor guy didnt get much time in the anime lol
Naruki: to be honest i wish she liked Layfon too, shes awesome also
Dixerio: we didnt see much of this guy but he pwned people lol

oh and
Meichen: shes shy and that makes her really cute

justinstrife
2009-07-01, 19:53
im so happy to see that people like me lol jk

but really:

Layfon: hes epic and my favorite character ever
Nina: shes awesome and determined
Felli: shes hilarious when she gets angry and kicks things lol
Sharnid: i dont know why but i think hes cool
Harley: poor guy didnt get much time in the anime lol
Naruki: to be honest i wish she liked Layfon too, shes awesome also
Dixerio: we didnt see much of this guy but he pwned people lol

oh and
Meichen: shes shy and that makes her really cute

I think Naruki does like Layfon. The problem(s) are, her best friend likes him, he's surrounded by other more talented girls, and she's not focusing on romance at all, but doing her part for the city. If he showed any interest in her, and she got the okay from her bff, then I have no doubt a relationship would be possible.

Too bad the chances of that are almost absolute zero. :( :(

Layfon
2009-07-02, 00:09
I think Naruki does like Layfon. The problem(s) are, her best friend likes him, he's surrounded by other more talented girls, and she's not focusing on romance at all, but doing her part for the city. If he showed any interest in her, and she got the okay from her bff, then I have no doubt a relationship would be possible.

Too bad the chances of that are almost absolute zero. :( :(

yeah id have to agree with you there, but since meichen likes layfon, naruki wont do anything

i remember when they were sparring and layfon did a take down on naruki she looked like she was kinda happy/embarassed lol

klare
2009-07-09, 02:58
voted:

1) Nina - my favourite

2) Felli - she is cute when she gets mad...

no way i will vote for Layfon, the indecisive guy (he is just like Alto from Macross F)

Shadow Kira01
2009-07-10, 05:16
I only voted for 4 characters..

Nina Anktalk: She is the captain of the 17th Platoon. She is strong and independent. To some degree, Nina is power-seeking but that is only natural as that the captain is weaker than her subordinates. Supposedly, she is also somewhat cute but unfortunately.. She spent most of her time trying to obtain more power and become stronger.

Felli-senpai: Aside from the fact that she is a tsundere, the girl is pretty kind and nice. Even when her powers were somewhat useless during the last battle, she still join the rest of her comrades on a life-risking mission.

Layfon Alseif: Honestly, this guy is foolish. He hesitates fighting at his full capacity using a katana which he is skilled at because of some stupid reason which makes no sense considering that many of those battles were life and death situations. What good does pride does him if he becomes a dead man? *facepalm* However, his sword skills are rather impressive. Even though he isn't wielding a katana and fighting at his full capacity, he still managed to defeat a katana user, as well as hordes of filth monsters. One cannot deny that without FonFon, Zuellni would have collapse long ago as that hordes of filth monsters would attack it on a daily basis and the fact that there is not a single individual aside from FonFon would can fight these monsters make him a necessary existence on the Zuellni.

Dixerio: I have no clue who this guy is but his fighting abilities seem to exceed that of Layfon. He is some mysterious individual who can manipulate dimensional portals and wields a huge sword. The guy only appears whenever those Masked Wolf Gang dudes appear. They are generally enemies who seeks the blood of each other. Even when this Heaven Blade Receiver attacks everything in front of her, Dixerio seems to be capable of dodging attacks while killing his enemies in battle. Pretty impressive..

Of course, if it turns out that Dixerio is one of the villians in the manga, I would like to revoke my vote. *laugh*

willyvereb
2009-07-10, 13:00
No, we can classify Dixerio the best as neutral.Dixerio's original name is Dick and it suits his actions sometimes.

Astrid Widjaja
2009-07-11, 11:52
I chose
Layfon
Felli
and Leerin
since they are my fav chara

~A~
2009-07-15, 14:20
Voted for Layfon because hes like Kira from Gundam Seed
Somehow he can never lose its like hes jesus and gets super strong when hes mad

justinstrife
2009-07-16, 02:08
Voted for Layfon because hes like Kira from Gundam Seed
Somehow he can never lose its like hes jesus and gets super strong when hes mad

Yeah, but like Jesus Yamato he's also super emo and hates fighting. :eyespin:

manhualover85
2009-08-15, 10:14
just my opinion :)
i voted for...
nina - i like her the first time i watched /read CSR :) i know lots of people hates her, she's still the best for me. i agree with shadow_kira01, but its normal for people to seek power, some feelings that you want to become stronger that you won't become BURDEN to others (that's what she feels in the novel) :D she's developing to be a great captain of their squad :D

layfon - i really wanna know what's is in his mind... what's he's thinking and :cough: feelings towards girls he met :)

forgot to vote for
dixerio - mysterios for me..
sharnid - i like him for like he doesn't have any problems (except for his past ^_^')
shante - she's cute like a cat (or monkey?? @_@)
harley - he's like a best friend :)

Crisis
2009-08-15, 20:31
Felli is sooo kawaiii ... I guess I like ice-cold girls who have romantic sides. :D