PDA

View Full Version : Regios - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Skyfall
2009-05-30, 04:59
Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message (http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_pm_explain).
Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
Be polite to your fellow forum members.
Please try to keep the discussion on topic.

Spoiler Policy

Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Adding a Spoiler tag:

spoiler.gif
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:

report.gif
Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

TrueKnight
2009-05-30, 09:00
Obligatory ep 21 preview pics,

http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0524_regios01.jpg http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0524_regios02.jpg http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0524_regios04.jpg http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0524_regios05.jpg

Courtesy of zibi88,

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1774/11353095.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11353095.jpg)
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6015/65970334.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/my.php?image=65970334.jpg)

Action here we come.

Von Himmel
2009-05-30, 09:06
How much longer until this episode airs ?

TrueKnight
2009-05-30, 09:09
Around 2 hours I guess.

Manji Midou
2009-05-30, 09:53
what are the chances fellis remains kidnap for the rest of the season? slim?
ah if only it would be so...then the rest of the eps would be loli free.

justinstrife
2009-05-30, 11:28
what are the chances fellis remains kidnap for the rest of the season? slim?
ah if only it would be so...then the rest of the eps would be loli free.

The odds of that are as great as Nina disappearing to some other town never to be seen again.

i.e. not likely at all. We're stuck with them. :(

zibi88
2009-05-30, 11:35
The odds of that are as great as Nina disappearing to some other town never to be seen again.

i.e. not likely at all. We're stuck with them. :(

well I cant agree becouse Nina will again disappear in ep22 ^^ I readed that outside the city (maybe to the aurora field or somehere else...)

this ep21 kinda looks fun :P I mean Haia made a little cut on Layfon from the preview.... but when Layfon got serious and made his sword go into other option (dont know maybe it kinda resambles larger sword [more masive kinda like fusion of adaminte and blue sword.... ] not longer) and after that he KOed Haia with 1hit XD and it was thought his whole body XD not a little scar like layfon :P (haia's blood splashed like fountain ^^ ) and there was interesting scene.... it kinda looked like Layfon was about to kill Haia with stabbing him from above [finisher] while he was at the ground ^^ (but well layfon didnt do it....)

Layfon reunited with Felli... Nina run to the place too....... and here from no where Leerin gives a slap at layfon (while pointing her finger at him :P dont know what is the reason for that but mostly she is angry at him for this ^^)

yet in preview picture we see that leerin is blushing when layfon comed closer to her XD ehhhhh now raw needs to come out >___< it will be hard wait

Renegade334
2009-05-30, 12:19
Koukaku no Regios episode 21 (tentative)
~Removed~GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

EDIT: link removed due to appearance of ep21's raw at the dedicated areas of distribution. Please acquire them instead of perusing at the 2chan thread - you won't have to fill in the blanks.

TrueKnight
2009-05-30, 12:33
Renegade saves the day.

uhh lol wut? Wildest imaginations.

http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700440230.jpg
http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700458164.jpg
http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700517841.jpg
http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700544836.jpg
http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700634320.jpg
http://dec.2chan.net:81/18/src/1243700677623.jpg

Seems like a decent fight scene.

Serffix
2009-05-30, 12:46
Felli facial expressions.. I can't help but lol at the first one xD

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5625/1243700272147.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1243700272147.jpg)
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3484/1243699646077.jpg

And also ..

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1206/1243700810224.jpg

Manji Midou
2009-05-30, 13:59
:hyper-^v^::hyper-^v^: witch girl finally appears! :heehee::heehee::

babydemongirl
2009-05-30, 14:24
yeah!Im pretty happy about seeing the other heaven blade once again.

zibi88
2009-05-30, 14:54
well the fight was nice.... the music in it was very good.... and Layfon got hurt from Fellis fault... she run out of the truck called Layfons name and here layfon lost concentration on the fight and Haia cut him >__<

hehe and Leerin slapped Layfon becouse she was worried (she had tears in her eyes)........ hmmm im too tired to understand what she is saying but I think something about "why he is makeing her worried and where is the happiness he was talking about or somthing like that"

ipernorris
2009-05-30, 15:31
From what I've understood Myath ran away because Grendan is coming... :heh:
I'm curious to see what will the Zuellni students do against the Heaven Blades Receivers!
Layfon can't take down all of them, even using his psyharden abilities.

zibi88
2009-05-30, 15:42
well but I wonder if Grendan is even going tofight Zerenii..... since its rather not fair to make the main regios in the world fight a academy city...... besides Queen cant destroiy the city becouse leerin is there and haikizoku :P

but its interesting that Mayath city run away... but Zerenii started to go towards Grendan dirrection XDXDXD and at the end of episode we see all HB's (besides queen) standing and cant wait :P

but it would be interesting to see Layfon+Savaris vs Grendan xD

anyway in 2spoiler pictures of ep22 it seems that CEO is going to shoot that Kei-gun in Grendan dirrection..... I wonder is he insane... with that he kinda shows that he is hostile towards royality city so they might fight back and with that Zerenii is doomed....

It would be interesting if they detroyed Zerenii and made their people go inside Grendan... since Zerenii fairy is inside Nina anyway [she controls haikizoku inside nina]...... the same Leerin will demand Layfon to get permission to go back too :P.... kinda in OP we see an explosion on Zerenii city and than from that city we see Layfon & his squad and few HB's flowing out of it....

babydemongirl
2009-05-30, 16:10
We all know that Zuellni will lose against Grendan if there is a match that is. But I have to say, it will be pretty interesting to see Zuellni get destroy by Grendan and also how Zuellni try to handle Grendan... LOL

Bikerider
2009-05-30, 16:37
I doubt Grendan has come for a fight. The Queen has come for the haikizoku: simple enough. How it's transfer happens is up to those involved.

zibi88
2009-05-30, 16:45
but the problem is that if the queen takes Nina... than Zerenii city will stop moveing and will die :P since inside Nina is the haikizoku and zerenii fairy that holds the control of him os he wouldnt hurt nina....

but if the queen come for leein than it would kinda suck... since all those episodesshe was trying to get to layfon and now after 2-3episodes she will be taken away again >__>

Time will show... but titles of ep23 & ep24 would be a grat help in order to see if its going to end up with anime only ending... or open ending for next season (I rather doubt about this part throught)

Ultramarinus
2009-05-30, 17:10
I'm still holding my hopes high that it'll be open ended, rather than messing it up so badly that nobody will ask for another season. It happened with some great series, it's a sure way to kill off any potential and sometimes even mess up the second season completely just because they insisted to continue from a parallel universe.

So I doubt anything too drastic with Grendan will happen still.

blewin
2009-05-30, 17:14
but the problem is that if the queen takes Nina... than Zerenii city will stop moveing and will die :P since inside Nina is the haikizoku and zerenii fairy that holds the control of him os he wouldnt hurt nina....

but if the queen come for leein than it would kinda suck... since all those episodesshe was trying to get to layfon and now after 2-3episodes she will be taken away again >__>

Time will show... but titles of ep23 & ep24 would be a grat help in order to see if its going to end up with anime only ending... or open ending for next season (I rather doubt about this part throught)

Layfon will jump to Leerin and Nina's rescue! but he alone can't possibly handle the Queen and all the Heaven Blades. It's hard to speculate on how they'll end the season when the plot itself seems to be Just about to take off.

Johnny
2009-05-30, 17:31
I thought it was only Academy cities that fought against each other...? Then again were talking about the Queen who does whatever she wants to do...

On the open ending I kinda agree. But if they have the Queen snag Nina & Leerin, then end it that would suck majorly. They've jumped from what I heard all over the novels and not one constant path. So there is material left, I think...

Renegade334
2009-05-30, 17:35
Raw's out...2chan link's off.

RanXan
2009-05-30, 18:25
Excellent episode in special the song "Silent Talk" in battle scene ;)

Now wait episode 22...

magnuskn
2009-05-30, 18:46
Animation went down two notches, though.

Definitely no ending coming to the romance, I guess, since we are on the home stretch to the last episodes and probably getting some mayor fighting in the next episodes.

Tatiana Razajev
2009-05-30, 18:47
Ah, yes, Leerin returns with a slap. Felli makes me feel she deserves a hug. Also, seeing that jerk gets whacked by Layfon was good. In any case, the battle seemed a bit more interesting than usual. Probably because it wasn't simply a random giant monster.

boss
2009-05-30, 18:51
Ow! incoming slap!

Howdy, been gone for awhile. I did some catching up, awesome as always. Just watched the raw and damn, that "battousai mode" made up for his recent emoness.
I was hoping for Felli to flip out at the sight of blood, but it was dere-dere route =P.

Makes me wonder, did Layfon even apply his Psyharden skills when he was a HB? If the other HB's aren't that knowledgable about Psyharden skills then, Fonfon might have something to use just in case he might face one of them or the Queen.

LOL at Haia, hay guys! imma chillin down here while i lose gallons of blood.

Ultramarinus
2009-05-30, 19:27
Well, looked like just everything went as expected, seems like Haia had some other reason than self though. His oyaji? In any case, I took a liking to the masked guy even more.

Felli's freedom came from an unexpected source, funny how she caused Layfon to get slashed big time. :rolleyes: Some more funny faces recalling the frustration over Layfon trusting Nina, she'll never learn.. Sigh..

Now I wonder how they'll have the Haikizoku issue handled and if the secret will be released now that Leerin met up, I guess it will. They may still leave it at a cliffhanger it seems, the best. *crosses fingers* More people gets drawn to novels, the studio sees the interest and decides for another season just where they left, remaining faithful to the story. Profit!

Really, I just finished another series tonight that left at a cliffhanger rather than concluding with some filler story and it felt way more satisfying with a desire to continue on to the original manga story. You can never go wrong with that.

panpo98
2009-05-30, 20:54
Isn't that a normal way to react. Boy sees girl and he forgets what he is doing. Layfon would get distracted no mater what for a second then he saw Felli.

Scary Grenda causes Maya to flea? That was fun. Or is it a favor to Nina from the Maya fairy for helping? Well facing two cities at the same time is not a good situation. Especially then they doesn't know what Grenda want since they don't know the Queen.

black_cat1
2009-05-30, 21:37
Why Grendan is here o_O? They cut off too much from the novel, now we're approaching the latest volume orz

Next time we can see Savaris vs Gorneo and some romantic between Leerin x Fon Fon xD

Manji Midou
2009-05-30, 23:30
best line of the ep
fellis: whose that...?
me: someone superior to you 100000000000x times. :hyper-^v^: :smile:

Bikerider
2009-05-30, 23:54
Myath isn't fleeing far as I care. It helped to deliver Leerin.. Yeap.. That's the Myath EF saying thank you very much.

ipernorris
2009-05-30, 23:59
I doubt Grendan has come for a fight. The Queen has come for the haikizoku: simple enough. How it's transfer happens is up to those involved.
This changes the situation a lot in your opinion? :heh:
There is NO WAY Layfon is going to accept that Nina becomes like Din Din.

Howdy, been gone for awhile. I did some catching up, awesome as always. Just watched the raw and damn, that "battousai mode" made up for his recent emoness.
I was hoping for Felli to flip out at the sight of blood, but it was dere-dere route =P.
Yeah Layfon was awesome at the end... that proves he was toying with Haia so far. I'm wondering if that was an example of these hyped "psyharden abilities"...

ANYWAY I'm fearing one ending: Layfon + Psyharden abilities = deus ex machina = he will defeat all of twelve heaven blade receivers. If that's so it will be lame.

Regarding Savaris... there is no way he can be consider an ally to Layfon!!!
He's there to steal the Haikizoku from Nina, so he's an enemy from Layfon's POV and they will probably fight in the coming episodes.

zibi88
2009-05-31, 01:03
in next ep22... according to spoiler pictires at official anime page.... Something will come out of the aurora field (something big... maybe a monster).... Saya later awakens inside Leeins right eye (lerin fell on the ground and than she is covering her right eye [narutki is the one that is helping to stand leerin] ) seriously that kinda suck... this cute,kind and pure girl has to have something like that [and so to seal her power she will mostly has to close/cover her eye] which is totaly not convinent at all..........

Anyway that thing that comes from aurura field mostly made zerenii and grendan in panic..... so I guess maybe that thing will turn to be that monster in OP... and both cities wil have to fight that monster together :P

TrueKnight
2009-05-31, 01:13
Layfon officially re-establish himself as a badass. Decent fight scenes between Haia and Layfon though it screams DBZ the moment I watch them, lol giant ball piles of energies ramming into each other, also the BGMs used are also cool. Yeah.

zibi88
2009-05-31, 01:26
I wonder how strong he would be if he used katana that is needed to express psyharden skills ^^ anyway if he was able to kick so much ass with a weapon that is not meant for psyharden skills (sword and not katana) than thinking what he is able to do with katana xD and I like when Layfon change his voice to that hard-dark like....^^

TrueKnight
2009-05-31, 01:47
Official pics preview are out. I just saw something that I don't like, but Leerin fans would, so out of fairness,

http://anime.webnt.jp/regios/%E7%AC%AC2200031146.jpg

Small but definite.

black_cat1
2009-05-31, 01:54
Yeah, Leerin xD, go go go xD, take Fon Fon back to you xD

blewin
2009-05-31, 02:25
well, Leerin remains THE the only girl who has kissed Layfon so far....

can't wait for sub to see Layfon vs Haia fight!

satomianzaki
2009-05-31, 04:13
Yeah, Leerin xD, go go go xD, take Fon Fon back to you xD

no one is taking him away from her...i guess...since they don't know her yet...is she his girlfriend? :heh:

so now that Leerin is in Zuellini, i guess the spotlight will be on her...with Layfon...
but its really good that all the main girls have their own fair share of moments with him ... :)

Pradelus
2009-05-31, 04:46
Why Grendan is here o_O? They cut off too much from the novel, now we're approaching the latest volume orz
:twitch:

So much for that long yet coincidentally necessary trip for Leerin and Savaris.

Next time we can see Savaris vs Gorneo
Woah! Awesome. :cool:

willyvereb
2009-05-31, 06:56
Lol...now that was like another anime...one big duel in the air almost the whole time? Seriously they could've added something other than that.
The Leerin enterance was awesome...I could imagine Layfon dying from the shock and stress(Felli kidnapped, haia emotional talk, the whole fight, injury and on the top of that Leerin suddenly appears!)
I'm interested if they may make clear conclusion of harem in the anime(with probably Leerin) or leave it undecided(as in the LN)

Deathkillz
2009-05-31, 07:45
With Leerin back to slap some bitc Layfon, things might actually get back on track from now on. Though it was a shame Layfon won the battle when it was Haia who did all the hard work and it didn't pay off. Tragic D:

willyvereb
2009-05-31, 08:13
Why...at least Layfon left him do what he want and didn't instant-beat him like he could(guessing from the last seconds of the fight and their previous matches)

Deathkillz
2009-05-31, 08:57
Haia gave Layfon a run for his money but in terms of which character got the most strength from "anger", Layfon is unmatched. So when the going gets tough, Layfon just haxx-adds more oil to the fire. It's sad to see times like these when hard work does not beat natural talent. It's like a david and goliath with david being squashed.

babydemongirl
2009-05-31, 09:07
Well i like Haia but there was no way he could win. The figth was okay and the slap was really funny. I most say that i cant wait to see the other heaven blade. Grendan is in the picture. This will be interesting.

willyvereb
2009-05-31, 09:09
Well...more like the will can't conquer the power.
Layfon has a weak will to become stronger or even fight, but he's gifted with power, while ones like Nina or Haia are less gifted but have a trendemous ammount of desire and will to become stronger. Call it irony of Regios.

TrueKnight
2009-05-31, 09:16
Haia has all the qualities required to be a master Martial Artist and in terms of fighting skills and techniques I think he’s on par with Layfon. He’s also better in some areas like leadership and teamwork. Unfortunately what he really lacks is what Layfon had since born, a ridiculous amount of raw power or kei, which imo indirectly affects stamina and strength. Layfon has abundant of them, while Haia, uh….around 1/15 till 1/20. >_>

satomianzaki
2009-05-31, 09:21
I'm interested if they may make clear conclusion of harem in the anime(with probably Leerin) or leave it undecided(as in the LN)

yeah...will it be Leerin?

hope layfon will be honest about his feelings and will be transparent for once so we don't have to be puzzled about the level of intensity of his feelings towards the girls...

from the previews...well...will it blow the other pairings to pieces? or not? guess we'll only find out as the remaining epis are unveiled...

but will stick with nina till the end...no matter what...even if she loses...(sound of bitterness? nah...just really am fond of her for layfon... :D)

panpo98
2009-05-31, 09:34
With Leerin back to slap some bitc Layfon, things might actually get back on track from now on. Though it was a shame Layfon won the battle when it was Haia who did all the hard work and it didn't pay off. Tragic D:

What do you mean it didn't pay of. Haia got the girl and his men 100% respect / admire him now. It like what you want more then money is what you can buy and other things that comes with it. Haia totally got the glory he rely wanted even after he lost.

There is so few episodes left for Lerrin to make her moves on Layfon even if she already kissed him.

Deathkillz
2009-05-31, 09:49
Layfon has a weak will to become stronger or even fight, but he's gifted with power, while ones like Nina or Haia are less gifted but have a trendemous ammount of desire and will to become stronger. Call it irony of Regios.
Which is exactly why I emphasize with Haia and he is probably thinking: "how come someone like "that" be better than him". Haia sees Layfon as unforgivable because he has the natural talent to really carry the art of psyharden forward but instead what he is face with is an unmotivative idiot. Haia can't believe that someone Layfon can be a heavens blader of the psyharden art which is why he tries to beat Layfon to the gound to prove to himself that he is better. The sheer amount of passion in which Haia gives to the art is what drives him and I believed his heart was crushed to know that an unworthy person holds the title for being the "best". *Cheers for the underdog*

What do you mean it didn't pay of. Haia got the girl and his men 100% respect / admire him now. It like what you want more then money is what you can buy and other things that comes with it. Haia totally got the glory he rely wanted even after he lost.

I just wanted Layfon to kiss the cold hard ground a bit more or even better, completely kicking his big-headed ass :rolleyes:

Ultramarinus
2009-05-31, 09:49
but will stick with nina till the end...no matter what...even if she loses...(sound of bitterness? nah...just really am fond of her for layfon... :D)
Not gonna happen on this season in any case but, I'd rather have Nina save the world and steal the show rather than romancing with Layfon to be honest. :p There are enough weak damsels in distress already in the show.

satomianzaki
2009-05-31, 10:06
Not gonna happen on this season in any case but, I'd rather have Nina save the world and steal the show rather than romancing with Layfon to be honest. :p There are enough weak damsels in distress already in the show.

lol...well...because i think nina also deserves some love...hahaha... ;)
(but guess that will only fuel other people's hate for her)...

but i guess you're right...she's the type that is more interested in protecting Zuellini rather than fighting with other girls for layfon's affection...oh wait...she doesn't need to fight them...because its layfon that's coming to her...(hehehe...just kidding, am not sure myself what layfon's true feelings for her...and vice versa)...

but with the arrival of leerin, layfon is trapped...i am imagining leerin pulling his right hand while felli on the other...with meishen just waiting for her chance...and nina? well, seems she won't care...and since she's assigned the task of at least protecting leerin (saya to be precise), i guess, she'll choose to not get in the way...tsk tsk tsk...

oh well...let's just wait where the anime will take us... :)

panpo98
2009-05-31, 10:37
Nina already got some love. Zuellni kissed Nina on the lips.

solembum
2009-05-31, 11:19

hmmm.. layfon also had that tremendous will and desire to become stronger once upon a time you know. and he did become stronger.. sadly it seems he doesn't have that will anymore. :(

justinstrife
2009-05-31, 11:29
Official pics preview are out. I just saw something that I don't like, but Leerin fans would, so out of fairness,

Small but definite.

Since Naruki has no chance in bloody hell, and even though she's my favorite female in the entire show, I'll be shipping for Leerin x Layfon.

Naruki deserves someone who's more steadfast anyway. :cool:

willyvereb
2009-05-31, 11:33
No...he has strong will to protect(himself and the ones close to him), and win. He hates to lose and that's the reason he beated the 16th platoon in the last minute(at ep 2).
He trained because that was the only option for him. He did what they asked him to do. That's really nothing compared to a typical military artists motivation to become stronger(not to mention Nina, Haia, Gorneo or even Din Dee)
Since Naruki has no chance in bloody hell, and even though she's my favorite female in the entire show, I'll be shipping for Leerin x Layfon.

Naruki deserves someone who's more steadfast anyway. :cool:

I think Naruki hates competition...that's why she aims for other guy:p
(not to mention that she's too good to snatch away him from her best friend)

black_cat1
2009-05-31, 11:36
That because the peoples he was fighting for turn their back to him, call him a traitor. He lost the reason to become stronger, Layfon can be more badass if he want, just like how he defeated Haia with just 3 hits in the end.

Ultramarinus
2009-05-31, 11:46
lol...well...because i think nina also deserves some love...hahaha... ;)
(but guess that will only fuel other people's hate for her)...

but i guess you're right...she's the type that is more interested in protecting Zuellini rather than fighting with other girls for layfon's affection...oh wait...she doesn't need to fight them...because its layfon that's coming to her...(hehehe...just kidding, am not sure myself what layfon's true feelings for her...and vice versa)...
It's not that I'd mind their romance, I'd like that if it happened. The thing is that, anime tends to strengthen males who fall in love and weakens females when the same thing happens, generally. That's what I wouldn't want to happen with Nina. And I like how she focuses more on the grand picture rather than self-serving interests, the romance could ruin her priorities. Also see: certain other character who ended up her crush leading ALL of her actions. :rolleyes:
No...he has strong will to protect(himself and the ones close to him), and win. He hates to lose and that's the reason he beated the 16th platoon in the last minute(at ep 2).
He trained because that was the only option for him. He did what they asked him to do. That's really nothing compared to a typical military artists motivation to become stronger(not to mention Nina, Haia, Gorneo or even Din Dee)

I still think that Layfon has some God-bestowed gift, either his daddy is Zeus or he fell in the magic potion cauldron as a baby. :heh:

As for Naruki, she's my second favorite female character in the series (I guess my pattern can be figured out by now :p ) and I'd like her to get more screen-time at the expense of moe service, but it appears that she'll be getting left in the shadow along with the trio in the future. :uhoh:

panpo98
2009-05-31, 12:42
Nina could do the amazon thing. Grab his neck like she did in episode 1 and make her demands.
Wish the girls would just surround Layfon and take turns grab, kiss, beat, kick him until he makes some decisions.

kingsky123
2009-05-31, 17:36
Nina could do the amazon thing. Grab his neck like she did in episode 1 and make her demands.
Wish the girls would just surround Layfon and take turns grab, kiss, beat, kick him until he makes some decisions.

if they do that i do not see why he would want that to stop

TrueKnight
2009-05-31, 20:19
Sub's out by Ayako. Thanks to them once again.

Bonta Kun
2009-05-31, 20:53
lol now I know for sure its a QueenXFonfon, she's wants him back and so she has gone to get him. Guess the tought of Leerin going to him has pushed her over the edge and she wants him back:heh:

well anyway Fonfon owning Haia like that just shows he is way way way way outta his league, wonder why he just didn't do that from the start....ah yea forgot its a shouen series:rolleyes:

well if something like Fonfon having to fight the HB I would love to see something like him secretly been hiding his true powers and proceeds to truly "wtf pwnzor" the other HB in epic style, that would be sweet:D

right now I just want the next ep, want to see teh HB now!!!

holyman282
2009-05-31, 21:39
Wow layfon is way to ownage and when he puts on that pawnzor voice you know sh@#$ about to go down. Hahaha really liked this ep there was alot more action in this 1 ep then there was in most of the other ep i remember and that insert song was just so good and yea it did remind me a bit of dragonball z with all the flying and the auras.

PNGO
2009-05-31, 21:42
Hey I got a question:

Is this anime adaptation following the novels?

velvet nightmare
2009-05-31, 22:45
what i don't get is how grendan got there so fast when leerin just arrived less than a day earlier by shuttle

and was leerin slapping him because he made her worry, or the other girls, i didn't quite get that part

Johnny
2009-05-31, 23:05
Good episode, kinda sad not being able to see a inter-city match...

Poor Haia, typical protagonist blaming his shortcomings onto someone else. I liked how Layfon kept silent throughout his little tirade. Might have been nice if Layfon told him to shut his cake hole because at least he had a father. Although his parting words that he's bad the guy was nice as well...

Dragon TY
2009-05-31, 23:17
I can already see the problem that holding him back because I have a similar problem. H ehas too much self-hatred for himself. He doesn't want everyone to hate him and wants everyone to aby him and like him. What he calls unforgivable is a bunch of bs. He can't accept the fact of what he did so he trying to avoid it.

Bonta Kun
2009-05-31, 23:27
what i don't get is how grendan got there so fast when leerin just arrived less than a day earlier by shuttle

and was leerin slapping him because he made her worry, or the other girls, i didn't quite get that part

lol yea grendan getting there now seems like what was the point of Leerin and Savaris taking the bus but they did make a pit stop off at that other city, I'm guessing that put a rather big delay in their travels.

For the slap, I'd guess it to do with both but probably mostly for herself.

something I noticed is the door has numerous dents in it, seems the Felli kick was hard at work:p

preview shows us alot of raised brows, wonder whats up:)

ipernorris
2009-06-01, 00:15
Guys you can forget Layfon can take on all of HB alone... that's ludicrous: Grendan is there for another reason other than inter-city match. Even because we know, from the novels, that

Inter-city matches happen only between Academy Regios, and Grendan isn't an Academy Regios.

Layfon will have a final battle against Savaris anyway, because he's there to retrieve the Haikizoku, which means he's there to reduce Nina like Din Din.

Hao
2009-06-01, 00:32
I like how the scene when Felli is banging on the door, it shows the bottom of the door and the dents caused from Felli's kicks. I'm surprised the door wasn't obliterated :heh:

Awesome episode, nice to see Layfon back in action! Leerin too :D

germanturkey
2009-06-01, 00:47
Well, Felli was retarded this episode. she's degraded to a completely unlikable character, especially this ep. completely useless and selfish, this ep highlighted every reason why i don't like her. her constant "Fon-fons" while looking out the window annoyed me to no end. then carelessly, she runs to hug him and ignores the fact that he has a gaping wound on his shoulder. then she was like, omg, blood. yet she didn't compute the fact that it was because of her that he was injured.

I actually thought for a moment that Layfon would have slight difficulties because of his weapon choice, but then i was like, nah, thats not possible. and i was right. he was like, kk, i'mma try now. Haia had a typical inferiority complex. he looked a lot older than he did in previous eps though.

best part of the ep and the automatic 10 was the reunion between Leerin and Layfon. I could almost see Nina's and Felli's dreams shatter right there at the last scene.

and @iper, i totally called that in the speculation thread. a showdown between Layfon and Savaris would be epic, especially if he accepts the katana dite. i'm also looking forward to seeing the meeting between Savaris and Gorneo. though i still think it would be epic if Layfon had to strike down Nina if the goat possesses her. holy shit!! just saw that preview pic of LeerinxLayfon. Hoorah!! too bad my Naruki bid fell through though. she hasn't had nearly enough screen time in the past few eps. not even a few seconds. :(

thundrakkon
2009-06-01, 00:59

Just a thought, but not sure if this is accurate. Isn't Grendan, the Electronic Fairy, following Leerin around to protect her? If so, it might make sense that the Grendan Regios was following Leerin because it was following the Grendan Electronic Fairy.

Or, to put it another way, Grendan (if it was still in the Grendan Regios) was concerned for Leerin so it followed her to protect her (i.e. the city followed after Leerin so as to not be too far from her).

To tell you the truth, I am not sure what the whole plot of the Regios series is so far. From what I can tell, it seems more like a slice of life series with ultra power-ups. Right now, what is the goal of the series? Who is the antagonist? Is there anything to be resolved (besides the harem situation)? Don't get me wrong; I love this series, but I just don't know its direction.

All I know is that there are filth monsters that really have been random monsters of the week, some fox masked guys wanting to hunt the Haizoku, the Legend of Regios showing clips, and the Queen has concerns for Leerin.

Wargumm1i
2009-06-01, 01:14
Still Im getting more and more confused. Iv heard so much about the novel and if im not correct, the anime is going too skip the match and go straight too Grendan and Zuellni.

willyvereb
2009-06-01, 01:17
Watched the subs...The whole Haia vs Layfon Fight almost looked like the reverse of a classical fighting shonen last boss fighting. It's funny that I think Haia's wounds are pretty much lethal. Seems like Military Artists are not only healing fast but also really strudy. Even if it it hasn't reached any vital spots he should have died shortly after simply because of the blood loss.
Alright... I know drawed characters have inexhaustible amount of blood...

boss
2009-06-01, 01:33
I am not sure what the whole plot of the Regios series is so far.

Layfon: I'm the Juggernaut bitch!
This is the message i got since the first episode. :cool:

Joking aside, this kinda worries me too... so much stuff has been brought to us all at once (Dixerio, Saya+Legend of Regios and Queen's personal agenda), and if they go for an anime only ending and that would lead to many loose ends.

Arkard
2009-06-01, 02:01
Well, Felli was retarded this episode. she's degraded to a completely unlikable character, especially this ep. completely useless and selfish, this ep highlighted every reason why i don't like her. her constant "Fon-fons" while looking out the window annoyed me to no end. then carelessly, she runs to hug him and ignores the fact that he has a gaping wound on his shoulder. then she was like, omg, blood. yet she didn't compute the fact that it was because of her that he was injured.

I actually thought for a moment that Layfon would have slight difficulties because of his weapon choice, but then i was like, nah, thats not possible. and i was right. he was like, kk, i'mma try now. Haia had a typical inferiority complex. he looked a lot older than he did in previous eps though.

best part of the ep and the automatic 10 was the reunion between Leerin and Layfon. I could almost see Nina's and Felli's dreams shatter right there at the last scene.

Felli has seriously degenerated over the series in my opinion She was quite likable and cute for me at the beginning. This episode though, I felt the Leerin slap should have been directed at her, I mean what the heck... you're a military artist. You specialize in recon and surveillance. Distractions during battle = bad. You just got Layfon another sinking pairing caused injury. >_< I can at least let that slide because it's not so foreseeable and an easy mistake to make. Grabbing a giant shoulder wound though...

As for Nina and Felli, that was great with the shared glares of animosity. Nina's probably just got a double shock at a.) THAT Leerin is here - just when I was pulling ahead! :frustrated: and b.) THAT Leerin is the same one that saved me from the goat and molested me!? :uhoh: Felli, well, she's just got more reason to be emo now. At least Mei gracefully poofed >_<

Just a thought, but not sure if this is accurate. Isn't Grendan, the Electronic Fairy, following Leerin around to protect her? If so, it might make sense that the Grendan Regios was following Leerin because it was following the Grendan Electronic Fairy.

Or, to put it another way, Grendan (if it was still in the Grendan Regios) was concerned for Leerin so it followed her to protect her (i.e. the city followed after Leerin so as to not be too far from her).

Interesting, it's possible, but I think Grendan just materialized early in the series to protect Leerin because she has something to do with Saya and she was in the city. I don't think it's following her. Grendan appearing is very likely deliberate on the part of the Queen since we see the Heaven's Blades Receiver ready for battle, as opposed to the shock and oh crap reactions from Zuellni's higher ups.

Watched the subs...The whole Haia vs Layfon Fight almost looked like the reverse of a classical fighting shonen last boss fighting. It's funny that I think Haia's wounds are pretty much lethal. Seems like Military Artists are not only healing fast but also really strudy. Even if it it hasn't reached any vital spots he should have died shortly after simply because of the blood loss.
Alright... I know drawed characters have inexhaustible amount of blood...

Internal kei helps with healing. Kinda like how when Layfon got deliberately decked by Nina at the beginning of the series and she was startled because he recovered so quickly. (Since she had no idea about his absurd kei levels) Still, that was a pretty bad wound and in anything but anime, Haia would be dead for sure due to the blood loss alone. I'd say he's probably still alive though, you have that cheesy group support moment and I doubt they'd kill him off screen since he's reached a "safe point" from a writing perspective.

gonzo562
2009-06-01, 02:30
they shouldnt of put the witch in the OP of regios. It made me feel like she had a major role in this anime.

Looks like its gonna turn out that she doesnt have a big role.

not suprised how this anime ended. Fon fon kicked his ass in a earlier episode

black_cat1
2009-06-01, 02:35
She had a major role in novel :D

Anime cut off too much from the novel so I think they will have an open ending.

willyvereb
2009-06-01, 02:48
Well...at least Nina's clear with the situation compared to Felli(I mean the "Leerin crysis")
Nina probably tells Layfon the story about the Haikizokou at least in the next episode almost surely(if not then in the following one).
Back to Haia a bit: sorrily the subs only cleared one thing about Haiaz motivation to confront Layfon: instead of jealusy he has BIG jealusy towards him.:p

ipernorris
2009-06-01, 02:48
Interesting, it's possible, but I think Grendan just materialized early in the series to protect Leerin because she has something to do with Saya and she was in the city. I don't think it's following her. Grendan appearing is very likely deliberate on the part of the Queen since we see the Heaven's Blades Receiver ready for battle, as opposed to the shock and oh crap reactions from Zuellni's higher ups.

Again with this "Grendan will fight Zuellni" nonsense? :rolleyes:
Read this post (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2372650&postcount=181).
If such a fight would be possible then it wouldn't be even a fight: a HB takes care of Layfon, Savaris takes care of the Haikizoku within Nina, and another one takes care of Zuellni "army". There are eight more HB for backup just in case, not to mention the Queen. Whoever says Zuellni is going to fight against Grendan doesn't realize what is Grendan. If it's called "INVINCIBLE Lance Shelled Regios Grendan" there must be a reason... :heh:

black_cat1
2009-06-01, 04:41
If such a fight would be possible then it wouldn't be even a fight
True, it is a massacre not a fight :D

ipernorris
2009-06-01, 04:44
True, it is a massacre not a fight :D
Well it could always turn out that Layfon, with the psyharden powerup, will defeat Greandan because kiddos will scream "Layfon sugoiiiii" and will run buying the dvds... :heh:
I was talking from a logical POV before, but commercial POV can even be opposite to the logical one... :rolleyes:

blewin
2009-06-01, 04:57
I doubt Grendan will massacre Zuellni, since no one in Zuellni is powerful enough to oppose the Queen and her Heaven Blades. About this episode though, it was a surprised for me in how the intercity match got cancelled because of Grendan. I'm also impressed with how Haia vs Layfon fight was intense enough for almost everyone in Zuellni to feel it (though the fight itself is less impressive since the fight mainly has to do with Kei rather than body movements).

Finally, the long-awaited Leerin and Layfon reunion. lol, Fon Fon couldn't Believe that it really was her!

but as to what the Queen's gonna do when she gets to Zuellni is another mystery. Three more episodes left!

Bordix
2009-06-01, 06:10
Never would have though Haia would put up a fight like that. I thought the guy would get 1 hit- like their previous fight. Overall Average fight, it was too "flashy" for me.

Next episode would be interesting. Hopefully grendan vs Zuellini, that would be a massacre :heh:

SuperKnuckles
2009-06-01, 06:35
My god. Grendan was basically building up its legend for exactly 21 episodes now (lol) and it just charging at the other cities was pretty intimidating. Haven't really felt that kind of tension in an anime in a while.

Well, they DID build it up for 20+ episodes.

Ultramarinus
2009-06-01, 07:05
So did Czellni and Myath fight it out in the novels? I read the LN thread but I think I missed that part.

I couldn't really get Haia's motivation there, did his father really expect that much from him? It hadn't looked like that, I guess it was Haia's imagination? Anyways, not that I liked him anyway. I still hope the masked guy (forgot his name again, doh) will be a recurring character in the future, among the most sensible people in the story and doesn't have immature attitude problems.

The fight was at times cool yet went into DBZ zone a bit too much at times but I guess that was to be expected with what we had seen on the OP.

Felli caused Layfon to get hurt like that and still not an apology after trying to hug him and hurt him again. Jeez, such an embodiment of all things I hate.

As for Nina & Felli's reactions to Leerin, Nina was concerned because she knew her and what happened earlier, that's a given. Felli OTOH, is concerned because another rival arrives just before she could complete a hug. So she couldn't recreate 'the hug' just because of her "Fonfon' shout, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :heh:

On to Grendan arrival: Cities move quite fast, I think it's normal for it to catch up this soon. We don't really know the fairies' motivations to move around but I would speculate that there's a further reason to Grendan's arrival. They won't fight against the city, but they may have come to retrieve the haikizoku without delay or their fairy sensed something else. Also Czellni sensed that and didn't feel the need to retreat like Myath. And maybe Myath pulled back because it acknowledges thir need to meet. I think they consciously or sub-consciously have a good feel of where they need to be at a certain time, unless they're distracted or affected by outside factors like we saw with Czellni earlier.

willyvereb
2009-06-01, 07:29
Because so far we have seen so few mature people...Fermaus one of them. Other's Dixerio, but he's well...eccentric and arrogant(or at least mysterious). And Savaris is only 26(a young man...and sadistic) and the Queen is a mysterious figure again. So Fermaus the only normal mature character so far...
In the LN the intercity fight happened and i think after Grendan it may happens(maybe at the start of S2:p)
About Grendan's speed...maybe it's the Queen's doing. She made the spirit hurry or she may even used her mighty Kei powers:p(we know well that her hands misses Leerin:p)

Tyrone Biggums
2009-06-01, 07:39
Loved the ending to this ep. Nina and Felli just standing there in shock of Leerin's slap!

Another one has entered the playing field...by the way, what happend to Meifen?

I don't know why people are saying Haia is on par with Layfon...first off Layfon STILL isn't using his natrual weapon (Katana) and he utterly defeated Haia when he got serious.

I'm waiting for the moment he gets that new Dite...It will be EPIC!

Ultramarinus
2009-06-01, 07:40
Doh, they missed such a good opportunity for action in an action-oriented series then. :mad: Myath battle would be a good thing to have also for concluding loose plot threads like Nina's desire to win the next city battle. They should have done 26 episodes instead of 24.

Ah right, Fermaus. I do hope that there will be at least as sensible people among the HB receivers, maybe those old timers or something. :eyespin:

black_cat1
2009-06-01, 11:09
The queen sent Savaris to retrieve the Haikizouku so I dont think this is the reason for Grendan to come here.
The reason is the staff cut off the true reason from novel to fit 24 eps, lol.

Tyrone Biggums
2009-06-01, 12:47
They need to make a second season...

Pradelus
2009-06-01, 16:29
Never would have though Haia would put up a fight like that. I thought the guy would get 1 hit- like their previous fight. Overall Average fight, it was too "flashy" for me.
Agreed. But in a way, he could of been, both Haia with Psyharden skills and his "new" ones if Layfon hadn't of held himself back.

"You are the bad guy, and not me."
Ouch. I was NOT expecting him to say that. Either way, badass. :p

Next episode would be interesting. Hopefully grendan vs Zuellini, that would be a massacre :heh:
Poor Zuellini. :(

germanturkey
2009-06-01, 17:13
seriously? no discussion on how completely moronic and ignorant Felli was this ep? are the fanboy goggles on that tightly?

BetoJR
2009-06-01, 17:33
Was that such a big point within the episode? Somehow, I didn't get that impression, myself...

noxian
2009-06-01, 17:54

so what does that say for every martial artist who at one time was pretty much just a soldier and learned what they learned cause
a) they were drafted
b) to protect the homestead
c) money
d) any numerous other reasons for the origins of martial arts other than the fairly historically recent large scale mainstream use of casual self improvement (and frankly within the histories of pretty much all but modern martial arts of the past century or so, the use of martial arts out of a pure motivation of self improvement was completely backseat to you being a soldier whose job was to get better so that you kill other ppl and don't get killed back. note, even the famed shaolin monks' original reason for adopting martial arts into their lives was to defend their temples. the finessing of it into their philosophy came after.)

that doesn't change the fact that the claim Layfon didn't train hard to reach where he is currently is completely false. we've SEEN otherwise. hell, he was put through his paces by other HB members.
no doubt he has tons of natural talent, such is life. When i was active in martial arts, there were ppl who started the same time as me and i acknowledge fully that some of them were probably just more gifted at the activity than i was. They still practiced for it. I could still beat someone with tons of talent who didn't train for crap.

same point here. Haia certainly trained hard. CURRENTLY, probably harder than Layfon (once again, in the past Layfon trained with the other HB members, its arguable if Haia went through something like that). But none of that negates Layfon's training. He still did it. Arguably he put in way MORE work than any of them (Haia, Nina, Din) did, at a far younger age. They're playing catch up.

Ultramarinus
2009-06-01, 18:36
As I had told before in other threads, Layfon probably has something more than just natural talent. Or he has natural kei usage talent and capacity to such a degree that it cannot be merely called as talent. That's why he was picked to become a HB receiver at that age, to be among people who are mostly decades & a century older. It really doesn't look like just anyone could join them with simple hard work, being only a dozen. The group is by all means, creme de la creme. A 10 year-old being selected to join must be GODLY. Then they honed his skills through hard work, not before. See Lincense's training scenes.

There are people in Czellni who has been training as much as he did, (5 years) like Vance and the gap is still light years' wide. That also suggests that Layfon has some gift that cannot be achieved during one's life-time.

And germanturkey, I commented on that for one line but I never liked Felli to begin with, so probably doesn't count. :heh:

Narona
2009-06-01, 19:01
Finally watched it. I liked this episode.

Who was the one to free Felli? Leerin? It doesn't seem to be Nina.

And does it follow the novel so far? With the battle against Grendan?

Pradelus
2009-06-01, 19:22
The clash of Layfon and Haia unleashed a blast of power that.. unlocked and opened the door?

Arkard
2009-06-01, 19:39
Finally watched it. I liked this episode.

And does it follow the novel so far? With the battle against Grendan?

The clash of Layfon and Haia unleashed a blast of power that.. unlocked and opened the door?

Yeah. Also, as many have noted, the door's bottom is full of dents from Felli's kicking. That couldn't have helped.

daimonth
2009-06-01, 20:04
It skipped around alot and frankly ommitted alot of parts and changed alot of characters. One can probably say that it is following the light novel very loosely at this point. Though I suspect we can probably change that to not following it at all come next episode.

As for Haia's motivation for fighting Layfon, it was out of his own pride as a fighter as well as a way to prove himself. Layfon was the first heavens blade of their school, so naturally Haia's adopted father as well as mentor would be proud of the achievement. This however has the unfortunate effect of putting Haia in Layfon's shadow and even worse was the fact that since they are not in Grendan, Haia has no way to even compete. With the mercenary group set to disband after locating the Haikizoku, Haia felt the need to act. He wanted to defeat Layfon in order to prove his own abilities as well as quell the anxiety of losing the mercenary group, as that was the only life he knows. (In the novel he kidnaps Felli to make sure Layfon fought all out and also stipulates that Layfon has to use the katana.)

In the novel, the intercity match was fought and came to a conclusion. In fact, Layfon was seriously injured due to trying to help Zuellini win the match while fighting Haia and not because of Felli. (Though that did not stop the later from feeling responsible for the injury.) This combined with the fact that Layfon refused to get treated immediately even though his arm was a bloody mess was what prompted the slap.

Grendan did not show up till much later... after Leerin has arrived in Zuellini for several month.

ZeroForever
2009-06-01, 20:53
decent eps, but honestly as noted the end of this eps gave vibes that there going with a anime original ending, which rarely ends well.

either way i'm hoping for a season 2 and not some random jank that will make me cring.

miroku2192
2009-06-01, 20:56
decent eps, but honestly as noted the end of this eps gave vibes that there going with a anime original ending, which rarely ends well.

either way i'm hoping for a season 2 and not some random jank that will make me cring.

can't they ask the author for a "good" anime-only ending if they're going to catch up to the novel/ w/e?

I don't think i'd really want to watch a second season of this anime. It's alright...though i feel like i want to watch each episode to get it over with. Especially this episode...everything just seems so bleh now. It had so much potential at the beginning, but i feel they didn't really execute this too well (or author if the anime has been strictly following the novels/manga or w/e this was)

Bikerider
2009-06-01, 23:42
RUN MYATH RUN !!! Grendan has come to EATS YOU ALL UP !!! RUN MYATH RUN !!!

kingsky123
2009-06-02, 01:41
can't they ask the author for a "good" anime-only ending if they're going to catch up to the novel/ w/e?

I don't think i'd really want to watch a second season of this anime. It's alright...though i feel like i want to watch each episode to get it over with. Especially this episode...everything just seems so bleh now. It had so much potential at the beginning, but i feel they didn't really execute this too well (or author if the anime has been strictly following the novels/manga or w/e this was)

i feel the same. i wish they would elaborate more on the filth things

-Sho-
2009-06-02, 06:05
Great episode XD

Shante acting like she's more stronger than the other with Layfon's training lol
The battle Layfon x Haia was good . Well , Layfon win of course XD "you are the bad guy not me " wow ^^ The sound was good . (i wondered what was this sound when i listened in the ost before )
Hilarious with the door where Felli kicked on it and after it opened .
Leerin's slap was epic :p "Is it really you Leerin" :)
Yeah lol , Grendan comes fast ! And too bad that there's no intercity match :(
We can expect Layfon x Leerin ending :)
BUT , like someone said , the show doesn't follow the LN so i can feel an end rushed !
(Finally we saw the HB girl who is like a witch with her 2 pistols :) )
Next episode seems great :)
Savaris will meet his brother . SEEMS like Leerin will kiss Layfon another times WOOT ! (you can see that she close her eyes :) )

Von Himmel
2009-06-02, 07:56
oshi-!
Don't care what everyone said, but Haia is so f**king awesome !
Saa-saa-saa !!
And serious Layfon was scary. I thought he's going to burst some of his golden Kei and burn Haia to ashes, but looks like a few couple of critical slashes works better.

What would happen in Grendan ? The queen said that she was going to send only 'one blade', but looking at this, wouldn't that be '11 blades' instead ? ^^; She's planning something. .

Btw, was this episode really doesn't follow the LN ?

aapmenss
2009-06-02, 09:18
did you people see at the preview for next episode you see leerin close her eyes and is ready to get kissed by layfon :O!!!!!!!!

justinstrife
2009-06-02, 09:27
did you people see at the preview for next episode you see leerin close her eyes and is ready to get kissed by layfon :O!!!!!!!!

Yes very very cute scene. I hope it doesn't get interrupted by Felli and Nina... :frustrated:

Ultramarinus
2009-06-02, 09:43
1 rep says she'll get interrupted or Layfon won't go her way, stealing the hero after 5/6 of the series has progressed would be senseless in any case. :p

Nina's call to arms, Felli kick or some other deus ex machina will prevent it!

ipernorris
2009-06-02, 09:45
There is the nice Filthy monster of the OP... :D

Zwei
2009-06-02, 10:03
This is the 2nd time Haia was spared, So annoying no one is dying in this series.

justinstrife
2009-06-02, 10:27
1 rep says she'll get interrupted or Layfon won't go her way, stealing the hero after 5/6 of the series has progressed would be senseless in any case. :p

Nina's call to arms, Felli kick or some other deus ex machina will prevent it!

It's only fair considering how little screen time they've let her have. She should be getting far more than she has been getting.

zibi88
2009-06-02, 10:29
This is the 2nd time Haia was spared, So annoying no one is dying in this series.

And filth monsters didnt die XDXD....... Gahard by Savaris hand... besides military artists cant kill people becouse than normal people would learn that they are threat to human's too..... that was the reason why Queen kicked Layfon out so people wouldnt know (not about underground matches) but that military artists are threat to people like monsters are....

Layfon got cut becouse of Felli not feeling the atmosphere around....(selfish and jelous of others)..... yet even with that cut Layfon got a bit more serious and ended it in instant..... while I think earlier he was only playing and testing Haia's power.... he didnt meant to kill him..... but after Haia said that he doiesnt care Layfon got the "so its ok to kill him and no one will blame him since haia said so... :P" and poof Haia got cut thought his body unable even to move a bit ^^ (savaris would rather kill that small fry XD)

cheesie
2009-06-02, 10:30
Upon inspecting the preview, the first scenario that immediately sprang into mind was:

Leerin: *starts ranting to Layfon*
Layfon: *looks at Leerin closely*
Leerin: *stops and goes dokidoki*
Layfon: *leans closer to Leerin*
Leerin: *blushes, closes her eyes and lifts her face up expectantly*
Layfon the Clueless: "Hey, you've got dirty goo in your eye."

Probably the likeliest scenario. :p You heard it here first.

Johnny
2009-06-02, 10:55
Not sure if he'd actually say goo...It's more like, "Not enough Kei in your legs Leerin."

Von Himmel
2009-06-02, 11:15
^
Someone actually still remembers that line xD;

Ultramarinus
2009-06-02, 11:39
I'd rather say: Who doesn't?! :heh:

Sinestra
2009-06-02, 14:45
I thought it was decent episode. I understand why Haia's got beef but i could'nt help but to think he was being awfully whiny to the point where i wanted him to lose so he would stop talking. When i thought he was challenging Layfon mainly to test his own skills i was all for it thats what warriors do, but that was not entirely the case. However, i did think the semi style he created on his own while being a Mercenary was impressive. He has a lot of potential to get even stronger. But when Layfon finally said "are you sure? you really will die" i was like oh shit here it comes i knew Layfon was holding back he was not using half the speed he usually does and in a flash it was over.

Just when Felli thought she was going to have a moment with Fon Fon not only did Nina show up but as predicted Leerin showed exactly when Felli was rescued it was obvious it was going to happen that way. Of course Layfon took a small beating that didnt even register because of the shock of seeing Leerin. I am sure Nina is a bit confused but i am interested to see how Felli will handle this new development. I am also curious to see if Layfon will accept the little something Leering is carrying for him.

As for the previous developments they are going to have to be put on hold since as far as i can tell Zulleni is SCREWED!!!!!!!!!! Grendan is right before them. Myath ran for the damn hill but i cant blame them. But there is no way our heros are are getting out of this without some type of match and im guessing it will the match of their lives. I loved the picture of what i would assume are 4 or 5 badasses from Grendan staring right at them. the commanders are all going to have rethink their tactics since they are facing a new more powerful opponent.

However, lots of posters are saying there will be no match but the title of the next episode suggest otherwise. If there is one i am sure it will be very very VERY short if not than there be another development involving a major character either way im looking forward to the next episode

Woohoo this was my 5000th post:D

ipernorris
2009-06-02, 15:36
However, lots of posters are saying there will be no match but the title of the next episode suggest otherwise. If there is one i am sure it will be very very VERY short if not than there be another development involving a major character either way im looking forward to the next episode
Do you honestly think there will be any kind of match between the two cities? :heh:
It will be interesting to see Heaven Blades playing around hunting down the students... :heh:

Sinestra
2009-06-02, 15:50
Do you honestly think there will be any kind of match between the two cities? :heh:
It will be interesting to see Heaven Blades playing around hunting down the students... :heh:

Personally I know it would be a slaughter and not worth it. I was going by the name of the next episode title. Doesn't matter much to me as long as the episode is enjoyable.

But i wanted to see some type of inter city match we have only seen the one where Nina lost.

ani_d
2009-06-02, 23:27
Upon inspecting the preview, the first scenario that immediately sprang into mind was:

Leerin: *starts ranting to Layfon*
Layfon: *looks at Leerin closely*
Leerin: *stops and goes dokidoki*
Layfon: *leans closer to Leerin*
Leerin: *blushes, closes her eyes and lifts her face up expectantly*
Layfon the Clueless: "Hey, you've got dirty goo in your eye."

Probably the likeliest scenario. :p You heard it here first.

lol! Here's mine.

Leerin: *tells Layfon her worries*
Layfon: *assures Leerin she's thinking too much*
Leerin: *tells Layfon to kiss her as a sign of assurance*
Layfon: *casually agrees* :)
Leerin: *gets flustered, dokun dokun, blushes and closes eyes*
Layfon: *leans in to kiss in the cheeks/lips*

Maybe I'm wrong but if not then you heard it here first.:heh: Peace cheesie.;)

Wow 3 more episodes left?

clarakiss~
2009-06-03, 05:23
i mean really... there's no way the queen of grenden would order an attack on zuellini. that is if they were attacked first, then she would certainly do something about it but not destory a city. grenden is there for a reason and nina has that in her. so the queen's only interest is the haikizouku and leerin... and maybe bring layfon back.

Dyrean
2009-06-03, 11:14
Can't wait for the match between the Military Artist of Zuellni and Grendan

Von Himmel
2009-06-03, 11:27
^
Savaris would pwnd them alone, except if Layfon's come in.

Tyrone Biggums
2009-06-03, 13:55
Do we have any power ratings on the HBs? Layfon was the youngest ever to join...but who's the strongest?

giorno
2009-06-03, 14:29
japanese entry on wikipedia says lintence is considered as the strongest of the current HBs(including rayfon)...

Eisdrache
2009-06-03, 20:29
Myunfa was so cute in this episode <3

justinstrife
2009-06-04, 00:38
^
Savaris would pwnd them alone, except if Layfon's come in.

Hell Layfon could pwn the Academy city solo with wounds. ANY of the HB's could do it. :heh:

ipernorris
2009-06-04, 04:44
Can't wait for the match between the Military Artist of Zuellni and Grendan
Yeah you're right... there is such an hype around this kind of match.... http://gianom.googlepages.com/bean_laughing_md_clr_22494.gif

zibi88
2009-06-04, 05:05
Yeah you're right... there is such an hype around this kind of match....

If you would seen spoiler pictures of next episode than you could understand that there wont be a match between such cieties (Grendan military power along with HB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zerenii military power (without Layfon... but he cant fight whole city + 11HB alone) )

Anyway in 1spoiler picture from aurora field something BIG is appearing (from the sky,portal like thing) so I assume it will turn out like in OP.... a massive fight with Large monster(s) that all HB are needed....

Pradelus
2009-06-04, 08:39
japanese entry on wikipedia says lintence is considered as the strongest of the current HBs(including rayfon)...

Lintence is :cool:.

I was slightly under the assumption that Savaris had reached Lintence' level while they were working together.

ipernorris
2009-06-04, 10:49
If you would seen spoiler pictures of next episode than you could understand that there wont be a match between such cieties (Grendan military power along with HB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zerenii military power (without Layfon... but he cant fight whole city + 11HB alone) )

Anyway in 1spoiler picture from aurora field something BIG is appearing (from the sky,portal like thing) so I assume it will turn out like in OP.... a massive fight with Large monster(s) that all HB are needed....
I'm not the one who wrote he's looking forward to Grendan vs Zuellni intercity match... :heh:

Eurys
2009-06-05, 01:04
Late posting but ...

Stop trying to bait me, show. I know you won't write something as definite in the end :(

...Still, squeeee :p

So, I liked Haia. Nothing groundbreaking about his character but I could understand his motivations and he was entertaining enough to watch.
Although it could be because in contrast, Layfon is duller than ever for me. Maybe it's the lack of introspection compared to the novel, but gah, he's so bland now. It's like he only has two modes he switches between.

The writers were lazy with Felli. I dunno if it's similar in the novel, but that kidnapping could have been used for her character development and it was all wasted. She had like, 3 short scenes where she barely talks. I'm glad Leerin's finally here. She's so lively and sociable, maybe she'll rub off on the other characters.
And I agree with others that the lack of antagonists/purpose is really hurting the story. The show also needs more friendship scenes imo, especially boy/boy and girl/girl so that the characters can exist independently from the romantic tension and be fleshed out more...I can dream.

meh
2009-06-05, 03:58
Wow. For the first time in a while I was truly floored by the ending. That was incredibly unexpected. Especially considering Grendon's special status.

It would be hilarious if Grendon decides to take Zuellini's last mining site by challenging them to an intercity match. Extremely onesided match FTW!! :D

klare
2009-06-05, 08:52
with all the HBs and the Queen lining up at the front, looks like prepare to attack

or maybe its too hot inside the city^^

TrueKnight
2009-06-05, 10:40
Heave ho for ep 22 preview galore!

First of all,

http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9289.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9290.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9291.jpg
http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9292.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9293.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9294.jpg
http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9295.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9296.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9297.jpg
http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9298.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9299.jpg http://www.presepe.jp/uploads/ext/9300.jpg

And then,

http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0531_regios01.jpg
http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0531_regios02.jpg
http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0531_regios03.jpg
http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0531_regios04.jpg
http://img.surpara.com/news/0905/0531_regios05.jpg

……

http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_01.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_08.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_09.jpg
http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_02.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_03.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_04.jpg
http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_05.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_06.jpgp http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_07.jpg
http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_10.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_11.jpg http://www.animecenter.jp/jp/200905/090531_reg22_12.jpg

Finally,

I hope we get a dense and clueless Fon-fon on this one…… >_>;

*dodges bricks from Leerin fans*

Von Himmel
2009-06-05, 11:46
That cannon again. .
Don't tell me that they're shooting it at Zuellni :(

Oh, All hail NARUKI !!!

Ultramarinus
2009-06-05, 11:55
I think they're firing it at that monster, judging by the order of events.

ipernorris
2009-06-05, 11:57
I hope we get a dense and clueless Fon-fon on this one…… >_>;

*dodges bricks from Leerin fans*

Layfon will say "you don't have enough Kei on your lips, Leerin..." :heh:

That cannon again. .
Don't tell me that they're shooting it at Zuellni :(

Oh, All hail NARUKI !!!

WTH are you talking about? :twitch:
That's Zuellni shooting at that monster, most likely, and not Zuellni being shot at!

Bikerider
2009-06-05, 17:43
There a list of names for the other Heaven's Blade holders ?

Von Himmel
2009-06-06, 00:28
*look at the preview pic again
Shi-! I didn't realized that they have a monster in the picture o.o;