Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > wuhugm

Notices

Conversation Between wuhugm and WyrdMonger
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 120
  1. WyrdMonger
    2016-08-24 22:08
    WyrdMonger
    Uhhhhh.... Sorry... No.... The Mc of that story is not into minors.
  2. wuhugm
    2016-08-24 21:31
    wuhugm
    Father of a Harem Protagonist!?

Netori-ing your son's lovers?!

Amazing!
  3. WyrdMonger
    2016-08-24 13:58
    WyrdMonger
    Honestly I like telling people about my projects, and hear what their thoughts are.

Here's a simple list.
    Spoiler for list of novels:
  4. wuhugm
    2016-08-23 04:37
    wuhugm
    Ow yeah, that's great idea

It's better to add character one by one instead of all at once

Since your magic is kinda natural resources, yea it's good to own a dead magic world, and take/transfer a certain amount of magic when travelling to non-magical world
  5. WyrdMonger
    2016-08-23 03:25
    WyrdMonger
    I think the Mc would reincarnate them as classes that require intelligence... Or put the soul of the smartest girl in school in the body of a berserker.

Honestly I haven't given much thought for magic till you brought it up. Just like with everything else the Djinn create it needs a "material".
    Since the Mc's world was a non-magical world to begin with, no one is capable of generating magic alone.
    For the Mc's case, it is due to his wish, his desire gave him great magical power. Although he could remove portions of it to create a magic class, but just creating one would drain a large amount of magic from him permanently.
    So I thought of a solution. When I first started this idea I figured the Mc would do some exploring before creating his army/harem. His objective is to find a rich source of magic for his army. One potential source would be a dead world, that just suffered the magical equivalent of a nuclear holocaust.
  6. wuhugm
    2016-08-17 01:16
    wuhugm
    Oooh, Cool~
    So the soul is intact, huh?
    Then let's having souls of geniuses inserted into most powerful bodies
    It'll be like "Reincarnation no Kaben" manga~
    Btw does magic depends on soul or body?
  7. WyrdMonger
    2016-08-17 01:01
    WyrdMonger
    The souls remain completely intact. It's the body, or if it's not present, any organic matter lying around that actually get's recycled.
    For example: if the Mc were to recycle his childhood friend, she would still have her full memories and personalites from her previous life, but she would gain a body the Mc himself designed.

Likewise, human souls from a dead earth would still retain their memories as humans, even if the Djinn recycled them into elves, dwarves, orcs, trolls, etc.
  8. wuhugm
    2016-08-17 00:48
    wuhugm
    That's the thing man, recycle...

So I guess it's not a single person soul, but a part of countless souls that are already undistinguished from each other, right?

Of course even now we don't have understanding of what soul is, but having a blank slate soul = a new being, right? And this being's personality is for the MC to decide?
  9. WyrdMonger
    2016-08-17 00:30
    WyrdMonger
    Honestly I wanted to make them unique classes.

Hmm. These could do.

He can't and neither can Djinns. They can only recycle beings, not create new ones. When Djinns want to populate a world with new races and creatures when granting a wish, they have to bring in either an already existing race, or a whole ocean worth of souls (from dead worlds) to recycle into new beings.
  10. wuhugm
    2016-08-17 00:24
    wuhugm
    That's rascist...
    Amazon & Barbarian, wouldn't that just be Berserker?

How bout ESP types, like Teleporter, Telekinetic.

Energyweaver, Fateweaver.

Generic classes like Sniper or Bombardier also work maybe.

So this guy can synthesize soul too? So his harem are not real people... that's a turn off...