Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 61
  1. Triple_R
    2015-06-29 22:14
    Triple_R
    That's a long time you spent in Japan. Are you fluent in Japanese? And how was Japan while you were there? I'm admittedly curious to know what the weather is like in Japan.

I admit I wish I could have already have seen the LL! movie, lol. I just hope it isn't too long before I can find a decently subbed version of it somewhere (it won't be airing in theaters anywhere close to where I live, that I've accepted).

I've been up to the usual the last couple months - Watching anime, talking about anime, doing a little bit of fanfic writing (Love! Euphonium on fanfic.net), and spending some time with family in real life. I recently caught back up with a cousin of mine that's a big anime fan, and we might do an anime marathon soon.

Oh, I finally tried the famous Love Live! cellphone/tablet game. I'm not big into Guitar Hero-style music games, so I doubt I'll play it alot, but I found it decently enjoyable on Easy Mode anyway.
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-06-28 16:51
    FlavoryFantasy
    Heh, I had a feeling you'd like those two the most. Honoka is oh so very dashing indeed in that last picture! Umi and Kotori would be swooned so badly.

The past weekish I've been re-adjusting to being in the US and catching up on the anime spring season, plus playing games. Since I was in Japan from May 7 - June 17.

I can say that the last major thing I did was seeing the LL movie twice, if you've noticed my couple of posts regarding it in the movie thread. Careful not to spoil yourself Opening day for it was very hyped with some of the fans. I tell you this so I can taste your envy, like other LL! fans, especially along the likes of Konakaga or Hooves. Otherwise...I think I'm settling back into a nice peaceful 'routine' of the sort before going back for more Uni in a couple months.

What have you been up to recently RRR?
  3. Triple_R
    2015-06-28 13:12
    Triple_R
    Awesome Sayaka and Honoka pictures, thanks a lot! They're all good, but I particularly liked the 2nd Sayaka picture (all of that blue surrounding her suits her really well) and the 3rd Honoka picture (very dashing and pretty, lovely outfit )

So what have you been up to lately, FF?
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-06-28 09:36
    FlavoryFantasy
    Heeeeeeeeey! Triple_R! Heeeeeeeeeey! Happy Birthday!

Images
    Have these gifts
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

May you have a day blessed by Madokami, and Honokami.
  5. Triple_R
    2015-04-27 09:24
    Triple_R
    I'm glad you find my new avatar punchy. That's what I was aiming for! That, and celebrating my Habs moving on to the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.

RRW deserves a lot of credit for this avatar - He picked out most of the images in it.
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-04-27 01:13
    FlavoryFantasy
    Wow Triple your new avatar Definitely has a unique...punch to it.

Excellent choices in the images used for Sayaka & Honoka! Though that isn't to much of a surprise I guess.
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-03-19 07:55
    FlavoryFantasy
    Yeah, did realize how amusing that was.

Hmm the most recent notable HonoKoto images I've saved/seen would be this, this, this, this, and this.

Otherwise, I have been saving quite a bit of HonoKotoUmi lately, since it was Umi's bday and all a few days ago too, so some of art of them came up. Along with solely solo images of each of the girls. Definitely would like to see more HonoKoto focused images though, being my fav pairing.
  8. Triple_R
    2015-03-18 23:04
    Triple_R
    Pretty funny that your favorite characters from LL! and PMMM are the girlfriends of my favorite characters from those two shows.

Anyway, thanks for sharing those two pics. They are nice!

I don't suppose you've come across any nice HonoKoto pics have you? That's actually something I've struggled a bit to find.
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2015-03-18 18:10
    FlavoryFantasy
    Thanks for the link! I figured you definitely be one ot do searches on those 2 often. Haven't seen that other Honoka image before either, quite the work there!

Ah, that artist. Quite a fan of their work, personally this Kyouko and Kotori are my favorite works of theirs. Besides also being my favorite characters from their respective series.

Heh, I understand how you feel on that. Will keep that in mind then in the future to make sure I"m not missing out on any outrageously beautiful works!
  10. Triple_R
    2015-03-18 16:03
    Triple_R
    I regularly do image searches for Honoka Kousaka and Sayaka Miki. For both these characters, and their respective series' as a whole, there's a lot of very good artwork out there. However, the fanart I used for my avatar is remarkably on-model for fanart, making it uniquely good even out of all the excellent Honoka fanart I come across. Here is a link to the source image, as you requested.

Here's probably the other best Honoka image I've seen in recent weeks.

And here's a link to an artist that does very good Honoka and Sayaka artwork. I had a Sayaka avatar once based on his artwork.

If you're ever looking for Honoka or Sayaka artwork, then just shoot me a VM or PM. I only put up a little bit of what I find here on Anime Suki since I don't want to seem like I'm just spamming the forum with my favorite anime characters.