Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kantoku

Notices

Conversation Between Kantoku and Meeka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Meeka
    2013-06-26 16:30
    Meeka
    Thank you So much ! And will do ^__^ Also your Tumblr is way cool!!!
  2. Kantoku
    2013-06-26 02:32
    Kantoku
    Good luck on the translations! It's definitely been awhile since the Higurashi fandom had any other active translators for awhile ^^ if you need help with proofreading / checking of any sort, let me know.
  3. Meeka
    2013-06-26 00:15
    Meeka
    I saw you on Daisu's Friendlist >///< sorry :3 And omg! Your blogs are beyond cool! I actually am considering making a tumblr now I'm a new translator, this will be my 3rd year of studying Japanese, I'm now Studying Kanji, but It's still hard for me. But I hope I can become gerat translators like you and WarriorKK I've been working on translating the last volume of matsuribayashi-hen.
  4. Kantoku
    2013-06-25 15:00
    Kantoku
    Hello hello~ I am surprised you managed to find me, I haven't signed on AS for months, haha! Just like WarriorKK, I run an 07th Expansion-related blog as well, but which a large focus on Higurashi though (half the time I'll translate and post oupdates / announcements related to it from twitter, higurashi-pj or others). I recognize the Yoigoshi-hen GIFs you posted, those are from Tumblr as well actually so you weren't incorrect on that. http://ryukishi07.tumblr.com/, hope to see you there!