Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 361 to 367 of 367
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-03 19:54
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm pretty sure you know my "disses" on Mari Okada are mostly playful and sarcastic, but just in case you didn't know I am mostly playing about . I just love to diss Mari Okada despite loving her "good works" because it's frankly hilarious on how she gets her hands on the most weird stuff . You can't deny she has a crosdressing and man-hating fetish either atm
  2. totoum
    2011-10-17 20:42
    totoum
    Since mods are on the lookout

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
    I moreso blame Seiji Kishi for that abomination
    The guy sucks at doing 1st episodes,I think AB got a bit better and kamisama dolls a whole lot better as time went on, so I've still got hope for P4.
  3. totoum
    2011-10-17 11:24
    totoum
    About your custom user title,shouldn't you have a Noe avatar to go with it?I mean Hiromi got the the best deal out of True Tears,she's got nothing to complain about
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-10-12 23:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Haha, that's hilarious
  5. totoum
    2011-10-12 22:14
    totoum
    Quote:
    Aiko fans are ... wait do they even exist?
    It's one of my deepest darkest secrets
    I once had a conversation that went pretty much like this:

Friend:Poor minko,she's so getting friendzoned and the fandom hates her
    Me:Well despite that she's still better off than Aiko from true tears.
    Friend:Who?
    Me:Exactly.
  6. totoum
    2011-09-07 07:49
    totoum
    My Madoka fanboyism is showing since my first reaction was "yes Madoka won!" then I noticed Okada won too
    We've also now got a 2nd picture of Okada!
    It's also weird because I feel like i've been an Okada fan from way before she got really popular,she was one of the "little know names" along with Hanasawa Kana that I chose to support when I really got into anime in 2006,and now both have made it farther than I ever imagined!

I already knew about the kobe award and I value the kobe awards,I'm sure that there's politics involved like with every award but in general, I can't complain about the choices
    The award Madoka won is a popularity contest,so that's no surprise.
    However the one Okada won is in general not based on popularity (or else Mitsuo Iso or Kunio Katou wouldn't have won),it is also the most prestigious award and normaly one reserved for directors (she's only the second screenwriter to have won it) so that's quite something.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-09-07 01:08
    Pocari_Sweat
    Something you're going to be overjoyed about:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...me-kobe-awards