AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Nachtwandler
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. Nachtwandler
    2022-08-05 23:19
    Nachtwandler
    Yep, working at my new job now. Still staying in Spain (renting a flat with a friend till mid-September). Not sure where to go after as property for rent is sparse here. My family got British residence permit. Hope to get one too. Overwise I may move back to Belgium or Netherlands. Will think about it in two weeks.
  2. Last Sinner
    2022-08-05 21:02
    Last Sinner
    Have things been progressing in regards to employment and living circumstances?
  3. Nachtwandler
    2022-07-05 17:06
    Nachtwandler
    Thanks. I actually planned to transfer in March, but plans changed...
  4. Last Sinner
    2022-07-05 16:09
    Last Sinner
    All the best with your new job, that is definitely an improvement for your circumstances.
  5. Nachtwandler
    2022-07-05 14:06
    Nachtwandler
    I am in process of transferring to new job, so not much time to read for now. But I'll keep in mind.
  6. Last Sinner
    2022-07-05 06:41
    Last Sinner
    Apparently our new prime minister, Anthony Albanese, was in Ukraine for a couple of days. You've got allies in Australia, for what it's worth.

Final Flowers VN released translated recently. Going through the earlier ones at present. Have needed to be in the right mood to make sure I give them proper respect.
  7. Nachtwandler
    2022-05-30 11:54
    Nachtwandler
    I settled in Spain for now (got temporary citizenship for a year). Will stay here untill the end of August. A bit rough, but at least next month I'll had a normal appartment (will be renting it with a friend). Got a bit sick of hotels. If nothing stabilizes by September in my homeland, I will be thinking what do do next. Thankfully, my relatives are also here, so all things are fine.
  8. Last Sinner
    2022-05-30 08:16
    Last Sinner
    Are things getting better on your end, in terms of living conditions/safety/chances of returning or going elsewhere?
  9. Nachtwandler
    2022-03-24 10:32
    Nachtwandler
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
    Not everything from that list gets adapted. I'm still holding on a faint hope that The Apothecary Diaries gets adapted but I'm not holding my breath. Heck, Imhotep did well in one of those polls and still isn't adapted. 'Some' of what polls top 10 on that list gets adapated. And not surprisingly, shounen and isekai will stand a better chance to for obvious reasons.
    The one I wanted was a GL LN with the current "otome game villianess" trend, and it was like 3rd in the list, so I hoped it has a chance.

I heard good things about Apothecary diaries BTW, never got to read it yet though. Planned to buy the e-book recently but life...
  10. Nachtwandler
    2022-02-26 10:57
    Nachtwandler
    Most of them are in the suburb, but they are safe. Thanks.