AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 154
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2013-08-18 14:17
    Hiroi Sekai
    Preeeeeeeeeeetty darned terrible, and that's me being nice.

To be blunt, I mostly regret watching it.
  2. Soverence
    2013-08-18 14:15
    Soverence
    So, what did you think about the OreImo finale?
  3. Soverence
    2013-08-01 00:54
    Soverence
    Sorry for my late reply as well. Well Target is a pretty nice story, they are a lot nicer then Walmart's usually that is for sure. I have found a lot of stuff from the Summer season I am actually enjoying. It looked really bland on the spread sheet thing but there has been a few surprise hit series.
  4. Hiroi Sekai
    2013-07-16 02:28
    Hiroi Sekai
    Sorry for the late reply!

My new job is at Target, which just started opening stores here in Canada. Oh, and how about that Summer season? It's been fantastic so far.
  5. Soverence
    2013-06-18 12:20
    Soverence
    Well that is good to hear. I haven't really had all that much going on, been out of college for the Summer for like a month now and wasn't able to find a job which really sucks but it is what it is I guess. Where is your new job at?

I would have to agree on that point as well . It started off a little slow but each episode after words has been getting better and better in my opinion. This whole Spring Season has been above average in my opinion.
  6. Hiroi Sekai
    2013-06-13 03:09
    Hiroi Sekai
    Heya, sure has been a while. I've been keeping busy with a new job and schooling, you?

As for Ore no Imouto, it's been pretty damn awesome. Always love this series.
  7. Soverence
    2013-06-12 11:13
    Soverence
    Hi Man, it has been awhile. How have you been? What do you think about the new season of OreImo?
  8. Soverence
    2013-04-13 15:47
    Soverence
    Yandere Ayase Op, Kanako needs to watch her back from now on
  9. Soverence
    2013-04-07 09:19
    Soverence
    As small of a character she is, I never get tired of seeing the gaming clubs reactions to Sena and her homo loving ways, one day they will let her make the same she wants, one day

It was a great start to the season, well nothing mind blowing happened like the first episode of last season it was to be expected since this is a continuation and it is just coming off of a high point. I really liked how the episode mimicked the first one from last season for the most part, now if only they had kyousuke buy ice cream while he was out with Kirino in anime land (not even going to actually try and spell the city name).

Shingeki no Kyojin is a anime I have been hearing really good things about, I have read the manga and can say that it is fantastic so if you haven't given that a try you should. But it is a dark show, if you are looking for something fun and silly Oreimo is probably your best bet this season.
  10. Hiroi Sekai
    2013-04-07 01:47
    Hiroi Sekai
    It was sooooooo good. Sooooo good.

The few shows I've seen so far are really dank and kinda depressing in palette (and rather mediocre, in all honesty), so this was absolutely sublime.