Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > pancakes

Notices

Conversation Between pancakes and Sakai Yuji
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Sakai Yuji
    2011-09-02 01:16
    Sakai Yuji
    thanks for the invite. Yeah it is also one of my most favourite and intersting story's I saw/read so far. I actually never saw one of the anime's you just said. Maybe I was an "Anime fan" in the past, but I started watching less anime than before, as for the manga, I think I read just 4 manga's in my life. lol.
  2. pancakes
    2011-09-01 20:27
    pancakes
    Accept that invite.
  3. pancakes
    2011-08-31 00:49
    pancakes
    Well I am the ORIGINAL shakugan no shana fan. And it is currently my most favorite story I've ever read/watched. I'm also a big fan of Samurai Champloo, Air Gear( just starting on the manga), and some cowboy bepop. Although, I wouldn't really call myself an "anime fan". I don't like the whole genre like the majority of people, but I do find a few select titles amazing.
  4. Sakai Yuji
    2011-08-30 11:39
    Sakai Yuji
    Well, It's not only Shakugan no Shana. But its one that I like the most.
    Durarara was a nice one too but I last watched it over a year ago. what about you?
  5. pancakes
    2011-08-29 14:51
    pancakes
    Do you like any other anime/maga? Or is just mainly Shakugan no Shana?
  6. Sakai Yuji
    2011-08-29 02:16
    Sakai Yuji
    Thank you, and sorry for the late reply. Wasn't aware of the comment ehe. Haha yeah I liked that one too, he really can go from a cute character to a very scary one.
  7. pancakes
    2011-08-23 18:43
    pancakes
    i like your name, and nice avatar. All the faces of yuji. I Kinda like the one where pheles is groping him and he's just dumbfounded. It's very silly.