AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Silverwyrm

Notices

Conversation Between Silverwyrm and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kirito
    2014-06-04 20:06
    Kirito
    Sorry for coming to your profile unannounced, but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have/had a great one!
  2. Silverwyrm
    2013-06-05 00:16
    Silverwyrm
    I miss sushi so much Texas doesn't have any good sushi places when I was up in Cali they were all over. Both my roommates had to work today though so I am sure we will go somewhere this weekend when we all have time off. Don't exactly have the money for much else since I am recovering form the disaster that was California employment rates ^^; that's the great thing around here, so much easier to have a well paying job. I do hope to set up to go to some kind of anime con next year I have always wanted too but never been able too, I just missed one too. Well I am rambling a bit now, I do appreciate the message though, I don't seem to know many people on this forum despite how long I haven't spent on it haha, I guess I just don't talk enough though!

Thank you again though, it is quite refreshing to see someone who randomly gives out happy birthdays (well not random persay but you get what I mean)
  3. Kirito
    2013-06-05 00:07
    Kirito
    I know the feeling. It's nice your roommate got you something at least, you can take that as a win. Why don't you just go out to eat? That's what I do with the people I hang out with, and they treated me to sushi to, so that's a plus. With summer around the corner just plan something and just go with it. I know it probably won't mean much, but yeah, just giving suggestions.
  4. Silverwyrm
    2013-06-04 23:58
    Silverwyrm
    Mostly a just quiet day off, though my roommate ordered me a game so that always nice. its kind of odd I used to always want to go out and go somewhere/do something for my birthdays but now I often use it as a do-nothing day instead. Then again is a boring area I live in since I moved here and I don't drink I'm not quite sure where I *would* go
  5. Kirito
    2013-06-04 23:52
    Kirito
    That sucks. Well did you at least get something out of it?
  6. Silverwyrm
    2013-06-04 23:50
    Silverwyrm
    Thank you Though I slept in and missed most of it, haha!
  7. Kirito
    2013-06-04 22:58
    Kirito
    Sorry to bother you but happy Birthday. I hope you have a good one!