Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and Keroko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-23 03:36
    Chaos2Frozen
    Yup that's what I did, and they stonewall me at the enter code stage, saying "This account cannot be updated at this time".

Fukou da... =_=
  2. Keroko
    2012-06-23 03:32
    Keroko
    Followed this link and it's instructions. That was all, really.
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-23 03:23
    Chaos2Frozen
    Keroko, how were able to get the TERA 7 day trial? When I tried to input the codes they kept telling me that my account cannot be updated.

Plus it seems that the gameshop in my very much Asian country have imported the EURO version, so that's double the uncertainty on whether or not my IP would be blocked.

Sigh, never had this problem with WoW... Hope I wouldn't have it with The Secret World as well...
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-21 23:35
    Chaos2Frozen
    ...You know, I could have sworn we had alot more Tokiwadai or Judgment OCs when we first started But I now could only dig up less than a handful
  5. Keroko
    2011-01-18 18:55
    Keroko
    *shrug* Like I said, go nuts. Anything that looks magical will pique Keroko's interest.
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-18 16:33
    Chaos2Frozen
    One thing though... how would Keroko use such an item? Wouldn't that be rather hard for her, being an esper?

Accidentally. Similar to Touma's father in the Angel Fall arc. I don't have the details though, still trying to sort that out... Maybe Pandora's box (Actually, it was originally a jar)?
  7. Keroko
    2011-01-18 11:01
    Keroko
    I don't mind at all, my standard OC policy still applies (I.E. do whatever the hell you want with them). One thing though... how would Keroko use such an item? Wouldn't that be rather hard for her, being an esper?

As for a deity... well, no, not really. Go nuts. And yes, she'd react exactly as her profile suggests. Fire. Lots and lots of fire.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-18 07:09
    Chaos2Frozen
    Would you mind if I use Keroko (Toaru ver) for a possible upcoming fic of mine? The reason why I need her specifically is because I need a reason to have Touma and gang break into Tokiwadai, which would later result in a campus wide manhunt from various Judgment personnel... Something like that...

And so the reason I've come up with is this- "Keroko had come to possess a certain magical thingy (Do you have any preference to which pagan Deity you would like to see your character accidentally summon ?) through her usual after school activities that certain people don't want a civilian to have. Tsuchimikado and Touma first tried breaking into her dorm room, with disastrous results- (Can I assume she would response the way her profile seem to suggest ?) Keroko then brought the item to school on her the next day..."
  9. Keroko
    2010-11-20 11:24
    Keroko
    Amusingly, it's mostly just coincidence. I got the idea of Draconic magic through a random dragon girl image found on the web and the rest was build mostly with the help of D&D materials. Originally Mytus was going to be a user of Lovecraft-style magic.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-11-20 05:24
    Chaos2Frozen
    You know Keroko, I've recently started watching/reading Fairy Tail. And somehow afterward, alot of things made sense with your own Dragon girl...

Or is it just me ?