Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and Shiroth
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 77
  1. Shiroth
    2011-08-28 08:05
    Shiroth
    Had Idolmasters on hold after the first episode. Should i catch up?
  2. Shiroth
    2011-07-10 07:03
    Shiroth
    Yeah Miki is good. I also rather like Azusa.
  3. Westlo
    2011-07-10 06:10
    Westlo
    Of course it's iDOLM@STER!! Team Miki ftw.
  4. Shiroth
    2011-07-10 02:48
    Shiroth
    Team Miki? Do you mean Shouma?

Or do you mean Miki from Idolmaster?
  5. Westlo
    2011-07-09 19:32
    Westlo
    Are you going to be apart of Team Miki!?
  6. Shiroth
    2011-05-17 11:08
    Shiroth
    I have faith that we'll see all of the important material from the first half of the manga adapted. Plus it seems to be popular, so chances are it'll run longer then 26 episodes.

As long as we get the music festival animated, then i'll be pleased, and anything more then that will be a lovely bonus.
  7. Westlo
    2011-05-16 03:33
    Westlo
    You know it was quite refreshing to see Bossun's goggles not work in Episode 6, I completely forgot that, still not a fan of the concept but it was cool to see that.

Anyway Episode 6 was so good... Momoka I remember that moved me when I read it originally, moved me while watching the episode (god I don't know why Marina hasn't taken off as a VA as she should've...) and again when I read the manga chapters after.

Episode 7 looks to be doing chapters 6 and 7 so the first 7 episodes will have adapated chapters 1-13 + 28. Also rereading Himeko's past arc... the last picture in the ending is from that arc (I forgot it was!) and I have to say... Himeko's Year 1 hairstyle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other hairstyle she has had. God damn go back to it! Anyway the point is that Orgress finishes @ chapter 62, so I'm confident it's going to be a long running series... heck even if it goes for 52 episodes it would at least get all the flashback arcs adapted.

If it's only 52 episodes they better get in Saaya, the You Got Mail chapters and Tsubaski & Daisy. I have faith in the anime team, it looks like whoever is adapting this actually respects the original material instead of just seeing it as another paycheck.
  8. Shiroth
    2011-05-12 14:45
    Shiroth
    It was way before the body swap arc. I actually can't remember.
  9. Westlo
    2011-05-12 08:42
    Westlo
    Serious question.... can you remember the last time Bossun used his goggles mode in the Sket Dance manga? Not that I mind since I personally wasn't a fan of that, but watching the anime made me thing... "damn when's the last time he did that in the manga?!"
  10. Shiroth
    2011-05-11 15:51
    Shiroth
    I'm all for watching it, though i just wanted to know if it would spoil my manga experience or not. Only at volume 6.