1. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-03-06 07:11
    Chaos2Frozen
    Lol, welcome back I guess
  2. Nya~n
    2010-12-04 22:59
    Nya~n
    Quote:
    ...Yeah I took that last part from the toaru wiki, don't know how accurate it is but I like the description.
    I first saw that description on the japanese wiki, so it should at least be accurate to a certain extent. Level 3's description said something along the lines of "strong enough for everyday use"
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-11-15 01:44
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    other than the obvious "アクセラレタ" being too much of a hassle to type?
    But how does "アクセラレタ" = "一方通行" It doesn't even mean 'Accelerator'.

But yeah, it makes a good pun, his one way street of slaughter heh.
  4. Nya~n
    2010-11-14 21:22
    Nya~n
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
    Something's been bugging me, why does Accelerator's name in Japanese read as "一方通行" or "Ippō Tsūkō" ?
    other than the obvious "アクセラレタ" being too much of a hassle to type?

My guess is that with Accelerator having supreme control over all vectors, everything ends up going down a "one-way street". His "street", bitches! =D
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-10-19 11:40
    Chaos2Frozen
    Supernatural the Anime's trailer is out... And they actually used "Carry on my Wayward Son" as a theme song
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-07-15 07:26
    Chaos2Frozen
    Aww... But why not? We've been working with the horrible restriction that the main cast are the most powerful people around, in that case shouldn't we be looking at non-human resources? I think [Angels] would be a good way to go.
  7. Nya~n
    2010-07-15 07:19
    Nya~n
    Do you hear that? That's a whole fleet of h4xxbuster cannons powering up.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-07-14 22:31
    Chaos2Frozen
    Second opinion, what do you think of the concept of [Angel] in the nanohaverse, both artificial and/or divine?
  9. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-07-03 10:15
    Chaos2Frozen
    Hmmm, complicating

I'm still working on that toaru fic everytime I got out of camp, but at the same time I wanna do something to get back into Nanoha, seeing as how the river's all dried up in toaru. But it hasn't been easy, I've been out of the game for so long...

EDIT:

I've mentioned that Toaru opened up alot of possibilities for me. Alot of the technical stuff I've learnt can have spice up what we have lacking in Nanoha.
  10. Nya~n
    2010-07-03 08:46
    Nya~n
    been fine-tuning the Nanoha OC i posted on OCT earlier this week after i've had some of the others' opinions on irc/msn. you?