Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Kanon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1246
  1. Last Sinner
    Yesterday 07:32
    Last Sinner
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up, because blurbs of reviews of that episode really focused on the Vtuber aspect.
  2. Kanon
    Yesterday 06:03
    Kanon
    Not at all. One of the members just happens to be one, but the show doesn't focus on that activity. It's only relevant because it allows her to use her popularity to advertise the songs.
  3. Last Sinner
    2024-04-21 19:20
    Last Sinner
    Did that Jellyfish show veer to mainly being about V-tubers?
  4. Kanon
    2024-04-21 06:19
    Kanon
    Shame, it's a great show. I can't say I ever thought about GTA watching it.
  5. Last Sinner
    2024-04-21 05:52
    Last Sinner
    I gave Cyberpunk: Edgerunners a shot. Didn't find anything to like about it. It very much seems built for those that like GTA (believe that you do, no issue with that).
  6. Last Sinner
    2024-04-19 06:53
    Last Sinner
    Still trying to compile them. I've written a near-essay on Serie alone.
  7. Kanon
    2024-04-19 06:19
    Kanon
    So, what are your final thoughts on Frieren?
  8. Last Sinner
    2024-04-16 11:49
    Last Sinner
    Welp, I finally watched ep28 of Frieren. Hopefully I can have the zest to start Apothecary Diaries.
  9. Last Sinner
    2024-04-11 08:18
    Last Sinner
    After this week of getting work under control, the finish of League playoffs in the main region this weekend and some much needed cleaning before daytime temps plummet (night already well below average, winterish night temps for weeks now) I'll be back on getting through the January season. Also had to isolate all week due to COVID exposure but tested negative today so my luck with that somehow continues. (Am masking while out or on public transport even if I'm in a very minority - I don't get ill while others miss about a month a year. My mum suffering long COVID aftermath for a year and counting now along with a bunch of colleagues being wrecked by it and me having no fallback if I'm wrecked longterm - ain't taking chances. Perfectly fine with those that don't - what I'm not fine with is an idiot testing positive still going about in public...)
  10. Last Sinner
    2024-04-10 21:12
    Last Sinner
    And this is why my yuri titles are almost all manga. Bloom Into You did go into it a fair way and didn't ignore the existence of males on top of having an adult couple as side characters but the adaptation didn't have the conclusion of the manga. Sakura Trick was silly to a fair extent but it did have a finality of those two going the distance. Kase-san was one that at least gave a long term flag in its brief airtime and given the manga is a volume a year, that it even covered the pre-uni arc in full is a fair miracle. But yeah...if titles like Lycoris Recoil, that blatantly yuri-bait, get way more sales and the like, of course yuri bait will prevail. We shall see, I guess. My concern about Jellyfish is that it seems very emotional but I have to concede that almost all teens are too emotional, don't react the best way a lot of the time and place too much emphasis on acceptance/affiliation (and that would be even more pressing within Japan).