Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Fran~

Notices

Conversation Between Fran~ and monir
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. monir
    2011-02-24 20:47
    monir
    So you do watch the episodes then. I know several people who reads the manga only and doesn't watch the anime. They are still participating in the anime thread just because they are able to recognize the content covered in a given episode. I was wondering if you were one those people, but it seems you are not. I also know that most people don't spoil with bad intention in mind. It's just that it is very easy to avoid spoiling by being aware of the content an episode covered.

We will keep an extra eye for the upcoming episode discussion thread for Naruto. Considering how detail the opening post is, any additional advice may seem as redundant. Any additional reminder may also result in rotten tomatoes hurl at James. I won't get any cause I can run away fast at the first sign of trouble.
  2. Fran~
    2011-02-24 20:23
    Fran~
    I read several times my posts to try to find some spoilers now, but sometimes there was something that i thought that wasn't a spoiler but in the end it was or simply i didn't notice that i was posting in the anime thread ... well, i can't blame anybody for editing me and infraction me back then... it were my faults.

Yes, i watch the episode before any post and when it comes the discussion about the episode sometimes i took info from the manga without noticing (and without bad intentions, that's for sure).

The last time James infractioned me (it was my fault, i spoiled some info there), i promised to read several times before to hit the button.

I believe you misunderstand me the reason of the message, I did it because i though that the next episodes could be specially troublesomes about the spoilers (not only for me), but as always, your advice is quite good and of course i will use it . How to put it?, i think that it would be nice if you remind the users who post in the forum these good advices, because i always see some posts that were edited because of the spoilers.

Thanks for answer me monir!
  3. monir
    2011-02-24 19:47
    monir
    Oh Fran~! Are you really that bad with spoilers? Let me ask you a couple of questions if I may? Do you watch the episode before you start reading the episode discussion thread? Or do you read the thread without watching the episode and then respond to post because you know from reading the manga how to respond to a particular post? If the latter is what you are doing then no wonder you are having spoiler issue.

I think if you watch the episode first before posting in the corresponding episode discussion, you save everyone from spoiling. It shouldn't be too difficult to be aware of where the spoiler starts for any particular episode discussion. Let me know if it helps cause I've got more tips on how to avoid spoiling.
  4. Fran~
    2011-02-24 11:59
    Fran~
    Monir, sorry for bother you... but being a "spoiler sinner" i think that the next episodes of Naruto will be a massive source of unintentionally spoilers in the anime thread, because now the fillers are gone, a lot of people know that the manga is above the average in terms of development and events... so are back to the anime... and in the heat of the debate it could happen that someone who reads the manga and watch the show (i do hope NOT ME) spoil something.

It's hard to believe that anime viewers don't know some manga events, but i don't know...

I'm doing this just to try to explain that not every probably spoiler is intentional or with bad intentions. I think it would be better just to edit the spoilers without infractions, but if the spoilers are with bad intentions like "HAHA, did you know that Naruto is TEH BATMAN?", well that's another thing and the infractions are the way to go.

Thanks for reading this
  5. Fran~
    2011-02-14 12:18
    Fran~
    Thanks Monir for notice the spoiler before James! (he always infractions me )

I'm such a fool. i always read several times before any post but this time i failed badlyl! this time i mixed the manga with the anime thread... i think that most times that there are spoilers in the anime thread is because we (the ones who read the manga and watch the anime) can't help to make the difference between both threads.

Thanks again Monir, you're the greatest.... and sorry for my ineptitude, i will be even more cautious. But as i said to James sometime, we can't avoid it if we fail sometime, but isn't on purpose.

Fran~