AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > MisterJB

Notices

Conversation Between MisterJB and shelter
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 43
  1. MisterJB
    2010-01-24 15:27
    MisterJB
    I'm wondering if you saw this. Read the description.

http://akanei-rin.deviantart.com/art...Lair-147935647

Also, sorry for taking so long with "The Siege". My computer died on me some weeks ago. Had to start from the beggining.
  2. MisterJB
    2009-12-02 19:17
    MisterJB
    I just happened to found it, really. Pure luck.
    I will post there as soon as I finish a Bleach fic.

Yeah, the Claymore fanfiction community has been very stopped. Pity.

Also, even tough she migth not write for the mangas that you read, I would advise reading this author.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/603960/Mahi-Mahi
  3. shelter
    2009-12-02 18:58
    shelter
    Wow, you actually dug that up & found it? Last entry was last year LOL. Would you like to join me in posting there.

Very sorry that I haven't been on Animesuki. I sort of lost interest, & only come back to post/ look around for pics or after each Claymore release comes out. There's nothing much here cos all the people I used to write with & discuss ideas with also stopped posting. I think the 2 of us have survived... so to speak.

Btw, your editing work on Wounded Satellite is up on FF.net.
  4. MisterJB
    2009-11-10 11:25
    MisterJB
    Actually, the Bleach forum has a fanficton thread.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62750
  5. MisterJB
    2009-10-18 17:21
    MisterJB
    Working on it. Gimme a few days.
  6. shelter
    2009-10-14 08:22
    shelter
    Yeah I read the manga. What a distasteful way to get killed. But knowing Kubo, there probably won't be a real death. Just some drama & then Ichigo will save the dayyyy.
  7. MisterJB
    2009-10-11 16:21
    MisterJB
    Indeed, she/he is a very good writer. I especially liked the Urahara one and the Byakuya one.

Man, I can't believe Kubo wasted the perfect opportunity to put some depth into this war by making Ice-midget seeing Hinamori on Harribel's place simply because he wanted to prolongue Harribel's suffering.

BTW, shouldn't...you know...organs be pouring down from Hyori rigth now?
  8. shelter
    2009-10-09 21:37
    shelter
    Sorry if I haven't emailed you yet. Super busy these past weeks. Will get down to doing it soon

Btw, competing in Livejournal Bleach fanfiction contests helped me to know this very talented writer, Azardarkstar. You can browse through his/ her stuff if you like. Although I think his/ her specialty is very short fiction (<500 words kind), her writing is super tense and meaningful.
  9. shelter
    2009-10-02 21:17
    shelter
    Do you have an email address I can send to? I'll send you my stuff & give you links to good Bleach fics.
  10. MisterJB
    2009-09-30 15:05
    MisterJB
    Thanks for the advices. Another similarity that I noticed was that they were both very loyal to Aizen.
    Spoiler for explanation on Halibel.:

So, let me see what I can write from that.
    BTW, since I'm relatively new to this fandom, could you point me some good Bleach fanfics, please?

If that's so, then yes. I would like to beta read your fics.

The last canon episode was the 226. It ended with the Top 3 Espada powering up and Ichigo beginning his figth against Ulquiorra. We've reached episode 239(?) and it's still filler. Can't wait to see the Espada's ressurection.