2016-01-10 09:28
    mangatron
    Happy belated new year!
  2. EroKing
    2015-12-31 14:16
    EroKing
    Images
    Happy New Year!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  3. mangatron
    2015-12-30 22:44
    mangatron
    Thanks for the pic
  4. EroKing
    2015-12-22 03:16
    EroKing
    NSFW
    Merry Christmas!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  5. mangatron
    2015-12-04 06:43
    mangatron
    I'm too busy raiding Pixiv, I'm a month behind from all the goodness that was posted there
  6. EroKing
    2015-12-04 06:05
    EroKing
    I see you. Get your butt on skype now!
  7. EroKing
    2015-10-28 06:34
    EroKing
    Alrighty.

8. mangatron
    2015-10-28 03:17
    mangatron
    My internet is completely broken since my Telecom company is inept. It got worse when a tropical storm rolled by last weekend, and now I've never seen my connection reach over 200KB/s, it is usually at 50-90KB/s, which you can imagine does not give me the ability to watch my 720pee anime, more so, downloading low quality mini mkv's takes a long time too, as low as 25 minute per episode to sometimes 49 minutes per episode.

And they screwed me over just the past weekend where a system glitch depleted my load credits, and I chewed them out on Twitter before I called Customer Service, after they helped me (gasp!), I deleted that harmful tweet

So yeah, long story longer, every thing I've done on the internet, it's now piling up and I have to sacrifice some of my, heh, ecchi rituals just to even browse. So no Skyping for now, and please, do upload the Megami and Nyantype scans because after 6PM, my internet drops to 5KB/s, and it becomes totally unbrowsable Say, let me give you a tip. After months of stalking drop on Yande.re, I figured out his/her posting pattern. My time zone is GMT +8, 1 hour behind Japan so I'll just use that, drop uploads the first scans after 5PM, during this time it's at least 8 posters, it's never an odd number as Megami and Nyantype double side their posters. After the initial drop (pfft), there will be at least another batch upload a few hours later, typically between 8PM and 1AM. Sometimes there will be another upload when the next day starts, but it's usually 5PM and after, very rarely is this pattern broken and it has allowed me to catch drops uploads very regularly 1 minute after uploading lol....
  9. EroKing
    2015-10-12 15:23
    EroKing
    Do you plan on getting online on skype anytime soon? You are still in the group chat, so when you do log in you'll get like 9001+ new messages

Btw Seihai says he misses you. And that he plans on stealing all your waifus from this season if you don't hurry you ass back up on skype
  10. mangatron
    2015-10-03 06:08
    mangatron
    lol instant noodles