Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > grey_moon

Notices

Conversation Between grey_moon and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ledgem
    2012-07-01 08:41
    Ledgem
    Wow, big life changes! Congratulations!

The theme for my avatars is the same, but it's partly because I've stopped making new avatars I don't really feel the need to change them, and time goes by so quickly these days anyway!

Things are going well, but I'm just getting busier as time goes on. I had a spike in forum activity around the time that I left you the visitor message, but I hadn't logged in for 3-4 months until today (when someone private message'd me and brought me back). I don't know that I'll ever have the time to use this forum regularly again... I'll probably just log in for a day whenever I receive a message, or maybe once a year when I feel nostalgic.

Either way, I'm really happy to have received your reply. I hope we can message again over the next few years!
  2. grey_moon
    2012-04-28 03:05
    grey_moon
    Been really busy atm. Moved to TW to be with my fiancée, but I need to learn the lingo over here which I find really difficult

Hee hee we did used to post a lot in the same threads didn't we

I still love you avatars, I think your theme is still the same after all these years!

So how are u keeping? I hope everything is going well for you too!
  3. Ledgem
    2012-01-29 22:00
    Ledgem
    Just for fun, I was going over the really old posts in the Tech Support forum and came across a thread that had some of your replies in it. Wow, I remember how we used to occupy threads together all the time... what are you up to now? Your last login was about a month ago, so I suppose you're not using the forums particularly heavily... hope things are going well for you.