Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kazu-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Kazu-kun and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. Kazu-kun
    2016-10-16 15:02
    Kazu-kun
    I decided not to post it because it was mostly a rant about something someone said elsewhere. But thanks for saying it was a good post anyway.
  2. Triple_R
    2016-10-16 12:37
    Triple_R
    I thought you made a good post on the Izetta thread. A little sad you deleted it - I was planning to reply with agreement.
  3. Kazu-kun
    2016-10-02 00:21
    Kazu-kun
    Mind you, I'm not saying the show is crap or anything. Giving more focus to the princess than the witch is a perfectly valid direction to take. I'm just not in the mood for that kind of thing right now.
  4. Triple_R
    2016-10-01 22:17
    Triple_R
    For what it's worth, I'm also more interested in Izetta than Fine. Fine is nice enough, but Izetta is (literally and figuratively) where the magic lies, imo.
  5. Triple_R
    2016-09-27 14:07
    Triple_R
    When Love Live Sunshine let me down, Freyja lifted me.

That's basically what my considerable forgiveness towards Delta comes down to, lol.
  6. Kazu-kun
    2016-07-10 21:44
    Kazu-kun
    I see you're liking Zestiria the Cross. The one thing everyone's hyped about is Velvet showing up in the OP. Velvet's the MC from the upcoming game Tales of Berseria, which takes place in the same world as Zestiria but 3000 years in the past.

Anyway, I'm gonna leave these two trailers for the game here so you can see what's the hype all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhPzlLkwBic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Sa4hzZYqY

Watch them in that order.
  7. Kazu-kun
    2016-06-03 19:41
    Kazu-kun
    Yeah I guess you could say I watch anime with pretty low expectations. That way I don't get disappointed (too much). Besides, from time to time I get pleasantry surprised when a show take a direction I wasn't expecting. Tari Tari, AKB0048, Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, to name a few. Even Kuromukuro is a bit different than I thought. I was sure it was gonna be more like Kabaneri, with Ken being always right and Yukina fucking up all the time. That's not it though. I feel both are learning from each other and changing. It's definitely a more balanced dynamic than that between Ikoma and Mumei.
  8. Triple_R
    2016-06-02 20:02
    Triple_R
    You were right about Ikoma and Kotetsujo no Kabaneri. Man, were you ever right...

What's your trick for figuring out this sort of stuff, Kazu-kun? Just never get your hopes up and assume that "the rules of anime" will always be followed, even when a different approach would be so much better?

As much as I like Hai-Furi and Kabaneri, your criticisms of them make me realize that anime creators badly need to think outside the box more and add more nuance into their writing and
    story-telling.
  9. Kazu-kun
    2016-05-25 18:53
    Kazu-kun
    That's cool. Just keep in mind it is a little more dramatic and gritty than Delta. Not to say it doesn't have its fun moments, but it's a mixed bag. Also, that edgelord character you mentioned doesn't fully get over it until the half point. She's great in the second cour, my fovorite character actually, but at this point her previous attitude may have turned off some viewers.
  10. Triple_R
    2016-05-25 18:38
    Triple_R
    For what it's worth, you've convinced me to try out more AKB0048. I'll probably share my take on it with you once I have a few more episodes under my belt.