AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and Cloudedmind
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. LKK
    2019-06-05 08:08
    LKK
    Wow. I missed that news story. Thanks for explaining it to me. It's a good analogy to use. Too bad I didn't know what you were referring to. I'll read more about it when I have more time. Thanks for the explanation and the link.
  2. Cloudedmind
    2019-06-04 20:08
    Cloudedmind
    Long story short, a few months ago, during an interview for one of his upcoming movies he recounted a personal story in which a female friend of his told him she'd been raped. The only thing she knew for sure about her attacker was that he was black. Well Liam Neeson then enraged spent the next week walking around town with a weapon hoping to be confronted by, and thus having a reason to beat up any "black bastard" as he put it in his recounting of the story.

If you do a google search for "Liam Neeson controversy* some news articles should pop up about the whole thing, as well as people's various reactions to his confession. Here's one such story from The New York Times, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/04/a...on-racist.html.
  3. LKK
    2019-06-04 17:34
    LKK
    Twice, you mentioned the "Liam Neeson" situation in the Midnight Occult thread. I know who Liam Neeson is, but I don't know what the Liam Neeson situation is that you're referring to. I'm curious. What is the situation?
  4. Cloudedmind
    2016-05-03 10:02
    Cloudedmind
    No problem! I'm glad it helped. After the episode aired I remembered reading those chapters in the manga and having a similar, "Wait! What just happened!?," moment. I thought I'd missed a chapter and had to go back and read the previous one just to make sure. So, yeah the manga wasn't much better in that regard. :P
  5. LKK
    2016-05-02 15:25
    LKK
    I want to thank you for the Super Lovers timeline you typed up for me. I should have thanked you more timely in the thread. But one thing led to another and none of the things led me to thanking you properly. I apologize. Your timeline was very informative. Thanks a bunch!
  6. Cloudedmind
    2016-03-25 12:14
    Cloudedmind
    Haha, I'll probably keep this one for a while. This is probably the one board where I change my avatar as often as I do.
  7. LKK
    2016-03-25 11:49
    LKK
    I like your new avatar, but it's going to take a while before I associate the picture with you. Don't go changing your sig until I get used to the new avy.
  8. Cloudedmind
    2014-11-11 17:43
    Cloudedmind
    That happens to me all the time. If people change their avatars I have to relearn who they are. It's even worse if two or more people have similar looking of avatars of the same character.

I decided it was time for me to change my image, and decided to go for the adorable kid look. Even I can only be a pervy older man for so long.xD
  9. LKK
    2014-11-11 16:16
    LKK
    Now that you've changed your avatar, I don't recognize you any more. And what a difference in characters you've changed to!