Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Urei

Notices

Conversation Between Urei and BetoJR
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 240
  1. BetoJR
    2009-05-23 09:28
    BetoJR
    I've just finished reading the manga. God, I'm such a girl, now. I've cried copious amounts with the proposal and the actual ending, where we get to see most everyone's faith. Loved the series to bits. Guess I'm gonna go after the anime, now.
  2. Urei
    2009-05-22 14:17
    Urei
    Ho, Maison Ikkoku is one of my most favorite series. Old but great. I've watched it about 3 times already
  3. BetoJR
    2009-05-22 13:30
    BetoJR
    Nothing much. Mainly trying to recuperate from my knee injury, but I've been catching up on some TV series and some manga: I'm trying to finish up Maison Ikkoku, now. That's one nifty series, right there... Also, I'm still watching some current anime, like Basquash, Valkyria Chronicles, FMA, Guin Saga, K-On and others like Sora Kake Girl. All in all, I'm trying to keep busy and get better.

Nothing strikes your fancy, really?
  4. Urei
    2009-05-22 09:08
    Urei
    Hey~!

What you've been up to recently? Somehow I can't seem to find anything interesting. Maybe not even somehow,
  5. Urei
    2009-05-15 14:05
    Urei
    I expected as much. It would be a miracle if anything happened I'll check that manga too.
  6. BetoJR
    2009-05-15 10:42
    BetoJR
    Well, chapter 139 of the Cross Game manga is out. Nothing much happens, tho. Too bad - it was a perfect chance for a more advanced development between Koh and Aoba. And we're running out of time, since the Koshien is right around the corner and the kids are gonna be graduating from high school anytime now... Oh, well. Adachi's new series, Q & A, seems to be quite interesting, as well (only problem is that it's a monthly one, so the wait is quite a bit longer).

And did I mention I finished watching Diebuster? It was not that bad, actually. Not much good, either. Just a mindless fun series.
  7. BetoJR
    2009-05-08 09:35
    BetoJR
    Oh, it's nothing a few 30 or so more sessions of physiotherapy won't, at least, make me feel better. There's not really much hope in surgical procedures, in my case. Something I'll have to live with for the rest of my natural life. At least, this time.

I'll give you a heads up, when the next chapter pops along.
  8. Urei
    2009-05-08 09:07
    Urei
    Hmm, I might give it a go, for the sake of previous chapters and the story

I can only feel sorry for you. Feeling any better? Sure hope so. ;/
  9. BetoJR
    2009-05-08 07:55
    BetoJR
    Oh, c'mon. Depending on what Koh and Aoba are going to do in front of Wakaba's grave next chapter, you might change your mind. :hint:

So far, I'm amusing myself with all the TOPLESS jokes, in Diebuster.

And yeah, my knees are a special case. The first time I've dislocated one of my knee joints, I was 15 and practice swimming for a regional meet. I went down like a dumb rock. And it never got better, ever since. I've lost count of how many times I've dislocated both of 'em, and all other kinds of maladies (from articular strokes to chondromalacia and such) I've had over the years.
  10. Urei
    2009-05-08 07:27
    Urei
    That's... a lot, I see what you mean, ^^'

Yes, well, I was pretty bored back then but, ah, you see I have no willpower to read another chapter even if it comes and slaps me in the face

Knee problems? That's, I really pity you. I know how it hurts. A year ago I rode over 120 km on a bike in 2 days and got myself something similar. About Diebuster, yeah, Gainax over the top series, gotta love them. It's nothing compared to Gurren Laggan though