Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > DingoEnderZOE2

Notices

Conversation Between DingoEnderZOE2 and Kyero Fox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Kyero Fox
    2012-12-21 19:23
    Kyero Fox
    Yea there is way worse, but you'd think they'd be more careful with it. Their Voicing SAMUS!

Yank pretty much sums up what I hate about the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSkRuPuthY
  2. DingoEnderZOE2
    2012-12-21 17:21
    DingoEnderZOE2
    Samus has no childhood traumatic event linking back to a dark clone of herself....Why should she show any fear or hesitation at all to it when she has no previous connection with it other than the fact that it was accidentally created by her in Prime 1? I can tell you I'd personally have a bigger connection and fear/hatred towards a giant monster that I witnessed kill and eat my family and then kill everyone I knew at the tender age of 3 than a clone of myself....

No Samus was popular BECAUSE of the simple fact that she was a WOMAN capable of being a successful bounty hunter. Her silent persona in the previous games just made it easier for fans to come up with their own personality for her and that's what lead to the problem with most folks about Other M.

I thought it was about time for Samus to finally get her own personality and I personally liked it, it's just alot of people wanted her to be something else and the Ridley scene just ruined it for a lot of people because they expected her to go all "GRRR RIDLEY!!! SAMUS SMASH!!!" as soon as she saw him, but instead she RIGHTFULLY so had flashbacks and showed hesitation because she thought she finally killed him the last time they met which was in Super Metroid an event that only took place a few months prior to the events of other M. Plus remember at that point in the games continuity it would only be the third she encountered him at that point in other M, with the first time being in Metroid 1 which he managed to survive and second time being the Super Metroid incident when she THOUGHT his body was blasted to bits on Zebes after she defeated him on Zebes.

She had every right to believe she could close the book on her hatred of the monster and be utterly shocked and frozen up when she was proven horribly wrong. Naturally a lot of people and especially these "hardcore fans" don't think about all that....Seriously can't a woman in video games have a vulnerable side or issues and STILL be a bad ass bounty hunter?

As for Adam, gameplay wise it was just an excuse to give you the same feeling of being stripped of your powers until you can use more that's all. But story wise Samus had mad respect for the guy why shouldn't she show some respect to him while she was technically under his command at the time by following his rules and limiting her weapons until he had his say so? I mean she obviously cared so much that after the mission was done she went back to get a memento of him. She was still able to get things done wasn't she so what's the problem? Was she supposed to go "Boy please I'm Samus Aran I've done more in the galaxy than all your squad combined you FOLLOW ME!!"?

As for voice acting, eh I've heard a lot worse so it didn't bug me at all.
  3. Kyero Fox
    2012-12-21 09:04
    Kyero Fox
    Samus showed no fear against dark samus. She was just down right womanized in Other M (Mother) high heels the whole I cant use my weapons till mah daddy says so, stripping her power armor every given chance.

Samus became popular because she was a bad as woman that did action over talk. There are videos out there all describing why other m is garbage and the samus the same people who made the DoA fems. Other m is a insult to the first female bad ass. Especially a insult to the hardcore fans.

Just our opinion. They never needed to do what they did in Mother. Just stick with the prime style. Also cant forgetthe terrrrrible voice acting.
  4. Kyero Fox
    2012-11-20 08:11
    Kyero Fox
    Ok I guess.
  5. DingoEnderZOE2
    2012-11-19 21:27
    DingoEnderZOE2
    Heh heh he's overrated BECAUSE OF HOW POWERFUL AND POPULAR HIS CHARACTER IS son. Better to be overrated than underrated. ^_^
  6. Kyero Fox
    2012-11-19 17:28
    Kyero Fox
    I think he's overrated yea, like that derep i got.
  7. DingoEnderZOE2
    2012-11-19 17:15
    DingoEnderZOE2
    Then you should know full well that Robo-Raiden is definitely no match for someone who's capable of far more than him. I would like to see Raiden come back from the dead 3 times.
  8. Kyero Fox
    2012-11-19 17:11
    Kyero Fox
    I haved played them
  9. DingoEnderZOE2
    2012-11-19 16:56
    DingoEnderZOE2
    Ya damn skippy Kratos can take on Raiden head to head. If you've played ALL of the games and know what he's capable of and what he's done, you would see that all of his abilities and skills just makes Raiden no contest at all.
  10. Kyero Fox
    2012-11-19 16:09
    Kyero Fox
    Come on, do you really think Kratos can take on Raiden head to head?