Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Katsu Koneko

Notices

Conversation Between Katsu Koneko and Daisu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Katsu Koneko
    2017-03-24 18:11
    Katsu Koneko
    Anything for Keiichi&Rika! I try to look for doujins from artists I know, but I buy some blindly just in case...

No sadly I haven't.
  2. Daisu
    2017-03-24 04:09
    Daisu
    Quite a few doujinshi that I have not seen before. You are quite lucky. Hey have you seen any Natsumi Kimiyoshi doujinshi perhaps?
  3. Katsu Koneko
    2017-03-23 20:10
    Katsu Koneko
    Here's my current collection of doujinshi! 22 doujinshi.
  4. Katsu Koneko
    2017-03-10 04:43
    Katsu Koneko
    Ooh so that's Reoccuring Nightmare, thanks for sharing!

Ahhh I see~ I have a few scans that I've scanned, but I'm also afraid of posting it on tumblr haha, people don't take kindly to scans without permission nowadays... :/

Ooohhh more Sou stuff awesome! Wish I could have gotten the promos when I got the chance xD
  5. Daisu
    2017-03-09 14:22
    Daisu
    It takes me long time to getting around to scanning other stuff because I tend to have limited free time. I have been thinking of maybe opening a patron account and if people pay me I would do more scans and even translations. I also picked up even more Sou stuff, though when converting dvd to share it it kills my computer, I guess that karma. I am working on a video to showcase my whole collection and see if someone can spot a manga/comic I do not have.
  6. Daisu
    2017-03-08 05:05
    Daisu
    I had put reoccurring nightmare up for people awhile back. http://higurashi-kakera.tumblr.com/p...-nightmare-raw

I have to go to work but I check your collection out when I get back.
  7. Katsu Koneko
    2017-03-08 03:24
    Katsu Koneko
    Awww that's unfortunate to hear. D: It was starting out so well too. That is so awesome! \o/ I just saw your Sou collection, I plan on buying the CD soon at the US supplier. The promos look so cuute. Ahhh I see. Well Akasaka/Rika is the most popular Rika pair so it's to be expected. Oh yes I buy from them too~

Oooh I was curious about Reoccuring Nightmare and the one next to it.

Here's my keirika doujinshi loot
    http://miiraclebreakers.tumblr.com/p...rika-doujinshi

I have a few other doujins, I'll take a pic of my collection when my new doujinshis arrive.

ooh well playful antics is fine too.
  8. Daisu
    2017-03-05 21:25
    Daisu
    I have been on vacation, onigafuchi has been dead lately, the owner been too busy and did not give me permissions to update the site in her stead. I have recently completely my higurashi collection of all manga and comics. Working on cds and dvds now. I have handful of akasaka and rika but no keixRika. I do not collect hentai so maybe the reason have yet to see one is because of that maybe? Well check otakurepbublic which keeps a good list of doujinshi, if see a candidate I will send my friend in japan to get it for far cheaper.

Link

This is some of my rika ones but alas no kei

When I get time I check my manga for some KeixRika, but most of the stuff is just playful antics nothing serious.
  9. Katsu Koneko
    2017-03-04 15:22
    Katsu Koneko
    I browse through onigafuchi now and then, though most of the activity is over at rokkenjima. sadly it's mostly an umineko place, but i'm trying to spread some higurashi love there.

I'm still trying to find good doujinshi with keiichi&rika. Any suggestions? @3@
  10. Daisu
    2016-03-21 10:07
    Daisu
    I been moving the higurashi conversation over to http://onigafuchi.net Forum not very active yet but we all working on making it a better fansite.