Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ascaloth

Notices

Conversation Between Ascaloth and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 57
  1. Ascaloth
    2017-01-14 23:20
    Ascaloth
    Oh, hey! Now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time!

Sorry for the delay in responding, but as you can probably deduce, I'm not really active around here anymore either. I only show up here now and then to find details on the few anime shows I'm still following in my old age. Not really any point in posting anymore since most of the usual suspects are gone, probably no thanks to a certain somebody.

My girl and I are doing pretty good, actually! We've been married 2 years now, did I ever keep you up to date on that one? I can't quite remember, oh well. How about you and yours, how are you both doing?

Anyway, I'm usually hanging around on SpaceBattles these days. You can catch me there more easily, if you feel like it.
  2. Ledgem
    2017-01-04 07:23
    Ledgem
    Looks like your last login was a few days ago... I guess that means you're still active on the forums? It's been a while, I hope you and your lady are doing well! It's my first time back in 2-3 years, although I'm still busy enough that I probably won't be coming back regularly, just here and there for nostalgia. The forums haven't changed that much, but they seem a bit less active... it's kind of sad.
  3. Ledgem
    2013-08-20 20:53
    Ledgem
    Things are going well. Busy for the most part, but with some lulls.

I'm glad to hear that things are going well with your lady, although I don't know if the stance on marriage is supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing As long as the dynamics are going well, that's what counts. You two have been together for quite a while by now!

I hope that you find a new job that is satisfying to you. I know there are all of those sayings about how we should "work to live, not live to work," but your job is an important part of your life. Ideally you'll find something that is enjoyable and fulfilling in some form.
  4. Ascaloth
    2013-08-20 09:02
    Ascaloth
    Oh hey, it's been a while indeed. How's things going with you?

Me, well, could be better when it comes to work. I'm currently looking for something new, so here's hoping something good comes up.

As for my girl, things are going quite swell actually. Funny thing is, she no longer wants to get married as soon as possible; now she wants the opposite, in fact. I've figured out the best way to treat her is to let her do what she wants, go with the flow, and see where she takes me.
  5. Ledgem
    2013-08-14 21:09
    Ledgem
    It's been a while. How are things going?
  6. Ascaloth
    2012-10-09 05:16
    Ascaloth
    LOL, oh wow. You getting banned? I thought I'd never see the day.

Lemme guess, somebody did it to you for the lamest reason? Tell it to me on PM if you don't want to make it public.
  7. Ledgem
    2012-10-09 04:38
    Ledgem
    Well, it looks like I can join your club: a few days ago I received my first-ever forum ban. It was only for 24 hours so I don't think that anyone noticed, but I figured I had to share my new criminal credibility with someone

That aside (and not related to the above), I'll be massively cutting back on my forum activity again, but this time probably for the long-term. You have my email address if you need to reach me! I hope all is going well for you.
  8. Ascaloth
    2012-08-29 22:16
    Ascaloth
    I know, right? It even covers the one loophole current non-lethal defense equipment suffers today; you can use it against a entire mob of people, which is more than can be said for tasers or the like!
  9. Ledgem
    2012-08-29 22:11
    Ledgem
    Hey, that's not a bad idea!
  10. Ascaloth
    2012-08-29 22:08
    Ascaloth
    Just stay safe, and wear your kevlar, dude. It'll be a waste for someone with the potential to make an actual difference like yourself go down to a random gun nut.

I wonder if ninja smoke bombs would be an acceptable non-lethal defense.