Notices

Conversation Between Mazryonh and serenade_beta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. serenade_beta
    2021-10-20 19:19
    serenade_beta
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
    Which gacha game was that? I haven't heard of it.

By the way, how exactly is Leaf/Aquaplus running away "even from consumer games"?

When exactly was "back in the days"? Around 2015 perhaps, after their blockbuster release of White Album 2 (a story as hard-hitting as it was partly because of its 18+ content) already a distant memory?

Who was the original composer of Utawarerumono? How is the replacement not up to snuff?
    Hey, just posting it here since I think I would have got scolded for off-topicness

Utawarerumono: Lost Flag

Because they are switching over to making a gacha game. I doubt they have the capacity to make two games at once, although since all they are doing now are remakes of Utawarerumono, maybe it is easy enough for them to release more remakes?

I think quite a while ago. I recall the term being used at least in the 2000~2010. I assume that since it is a pun on Leaf, it was before they turned into Aquaplus.
    Sure, I think they did fine with that game though, BTW.

https://www.siliconera.com/aquaplus-...y-passed-away/
    I think the most recent game's OP is not done by her? It sounded like a typical Suara song instead of the usual Utawarerumono ones. My friend showed me the OP, since he's a fan of that series, so I can't remember myself which one exactly.