Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 35
  1. Last Sinner
    2012-02-09 10:17
    Last Sinner
    Long time no see. How ya been?
  2. Last Sinner
    2011-07-28 22:23
    Last Sinner
    All the links for all 4 parts of the History of Anime panel and G is for Robots: An Explanation panel are in this thread.
  3. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2011-07-27 02:16
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    nice, I shall have to watch the first part then!

Youtube has always been a slow uploader.
  4. Last Sinner
    2011-07-27 01:36
    Last Sinner
    LittleKuriboh has a fair internet following due to his Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged parody series that he has been doing for a few years. He was invited as a special guest to AVCon and did his panel twice, got a few hundred people each time. His channel on Youtube is CardGamesFTW.

We made a club channel on Youtube for the videos. AJASChan is the channel. Part 1 of the History of Anime panel is up, as is Part 2 of the G is for Robots: An Explanation panel. The uploads are freaking slow....History part 2 is about 70% done and will take another hour to finish...Then there's two other parts to get up, plus my mate has to upload the first part of the mech panel.
  5. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2011-07-27 00:20
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    Nice, wish there was something similar up my way. Well, closer to me so I didn't have to travel too Brisbane (4hrs) or Sydney (7hrs). What was the other panel on at the same time about again? You'll have to link me the videos when you are done uploading them!
  6. Last Sinner
    2011-07-26 21:50
    Last Sinner
    AVCon 2011 was awesome. 14k+ attendance was a damn good result, particularly considering Adelaide is one of the smaller capital cities in Australia. Nearly 50 people attended the History of Anime panel I did - which is a lot more than I expected, particularly since LittleKuriboh was doing a repeat of his panel at that time. Editing of the recording is finished, doing the uploads now. Presentation lated 51 minutes, so the panel will be uploaded as 4 videos (Youtube's current limit is 15 mins) and fully available in 8 hours. Look forward to it.
  7. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2011-07-01 01:19
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    its mr hat and clogs
  8. Last Sinner
    2011-06-30 23:32
    Last Sinner
    What was your Steam handle? I'll add.
  9. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2009-04-06 16:48
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    Thanks. Course isn't too bad.

Hopefully I get to play the alt, lol.
  10. Last Sinner
    2009-04-06 11:17
    Last Sinner
    Hope your hospitality course goes well. And hope you and the other guys have fun on those Ner'zhul alts.