Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Mr Hat and Clogs
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 35 of 35
  1. Last Sinner
    2009-03-06 09:43
    Last Sinner
    I got there first, Blade. ^^ All good. Ol' Clogs is kewl.

Can see why you like cranking the priest, Clogs. Cranking the Druid as Resto again is hell fun. Very refreshing change of perspective and challenge compared to my Mage.
  2. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2009-03-04 17:54
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    It's made it murder to get a job that's for sure. Next to no one is hiring, and those that are get like 100+ apps. It's just the luck of the draw here at the moment.
  3. Last Sinner
    2009-03-04 06:50
    Last Sinner
    All good, I don't think you are. I went through 5 classes before I settled on my Mage replacing my Druid as my main. ^^

Man, that is just a real downer, hey? Suddenly makes Adelaide not seem so bad in terms of what's available. Bloody recession will be hindering development for a fair while, I imagine.
  4. Mr Hat and Clogs
    2009-03-03 19:29
    Mr Hat and Clogs
    Well I 'cheated' a little with the Priest she was my main in Vanilla WoW, I dropped her for a Shaman (Enhancement) in TBC, and dropped that one for a tank DK in WOTLK. (I'm not a chronic reroller, honest!)

Live up around the Grafton area on the mid north coast, sadly that town doesn't have much of a bookstore. I'd have to drive an hour to Coffs if I wanted to go to an A&R. If I had money I'd definitely open one, or even better buy a Borders franchise. We were supposed to get a Borders but someone failed to deliver on their contract for the new shopping center extensions, so it fell through. Colour me bitter.
  5. Last Sinner
    2009-03-03 18:04
    Last Sinner
    Hey man, thought I'd post here after reading what you said about not having access to a decent store.

Ouch! So where exactly are you on the East Coast that you can't have access to the Ashbringer series face-to-face? Have to admit I found that a little stunning.

Kudos to you for being able to do an alt Priest all the way. Mine is still only Level 27, lol. Only one I feel like cranking alt-wise at the moment is my Druid. Now that I've got Cold Weather Flying back on the Druid as of yesterday, I'm gonna farm it up herb-wise.