AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 201
  1. Last Sinner
    2022-11-02 18:40
    Last Sinner
    YKK has an atmosphere that is unparalleled. Really digging it. 5 omnibus release, so hopefully by end of 2023 it's done.

Yeah, that one was originally an LN and got a movie adaptation in October. Has some science/supernatural to it. Female lead's personality and male lead's story have been the big appeals for me so far.
  2. Guardian Enzo
    2022-11-02 18:22
    Guardian Enzo
    If YKK isn't my favorite manga ever, it's certainly in my top 3. Watashi no Shounen obviously isn't on that level, but it's very underrated.

The Tunnel To Summer: The Exit of Goodbyes is based on a LN, isn't it?
  3. Last Sinner
    2022-11-02 11:18
    Last Sinner
    My mega manga order finally arrived. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou is as intriguing as fabled. The only way I can think of it is if the vibe of Aria was moved to an apocalypse scenario? The order also contained the entirety of My Boy (Watashi no Shounen). Another title in there that I think would interest you is The Tunnel To Summer: The Exit of Goodbyes, which had a movie adaptation release in October in Japan cinemas. Second volume should reach me by the end of the year. It has the bite of teen angst but doesn't overdo it or glorify it. The second volume which will ship by the end of the year indicates the character that made life hard for the leads in the first volume gets redemption/revelation. I have hope for this one.
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-30 18:29
    Guardian Enzo
    Thanks, I’ll try and make time to see it.
  5. Last Sinner
    2022-08-30 10:52
    Last Sinner
    8.5/10 for me. This film deserves so much more exposure. Have pre-ordered the upcoming release since it was on a major discount briefly.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-29 17:55
    Guardian Enzo
    LMK what you think.
  7. Last Sinner
    2022-08-29 10:20
    Last Sinner
    House of the Lost on the Cape has finally emerged.
  8. Guardian Enzo
    2022-08-15 19:00
    Guardian Enzo
    Not that I've heard.
  9. Last Sinner
    2022-08-15 10:08
    Last Sinner
    Has there been much talk about Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi or Ame o Tsugeru Hyouryuu Danchi releasing in cinema in Japan next month?
  10. Last Sinner
    2022-08-05 21:03
    Last Sinner
    Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko is around apparently, so at least one movie from the last year that wasn't shounen is actually available.