AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Guardian Enzo
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 203
  1. Last Sinner
    2021-07-14 07:08
    Last Sinner
    Well, I had a look at Sonny Boy. It was very...pretentious. Remake and Kageki Shoujo were...bland. Isekai and shounen are no gos. I'll take a look at Night Head 2041 once it's out. But if that whiffs too, I'm out for this season.
  2. Last Sinner
    2021-07-13 08:45
    Last Sinner
    I'll give it a look tomorrow. I was watching a very insightful water documentary instead tonight. One that certain politicians and media people over here tried to prevent being released by usurping counter-terrorism police and filing false arrest reports. We have elections at federal and state level next year. If the same people remain in power, Australia is screwed. If it isn't already. We may not be as screwed as a bunch of other countries but certain people are sure accelerating it.
  3. Last Sinner
    2021-07-12 08:38
    Last Sinner
    I did feel ReLife would have been the most similar. That focus sounds like an aspect that would work. I'll give Remake a look then.

Winter is really messing with my drive to try much. Just enduring daytime is taxing enough.
  4. Guardian Enzo
    2021-07-12 07:44
    Guardian Enzo
    It absolutely shares themes with ReLife (even has Sawashiro Miyuki as a teacher). Nothing with Erased or Orange as far as I can see apart from the time travel aspect.

The focus of this series seems to be on the creative process and artistic development, which sets it somewhat apart.
  5. Last Sinner
    2021-07-12 07:23
    Last Sinner
    How would you compare Remake to ReLife, Orange and Erased? As in, similar or are there any significant differences? That's probably my one reluctance with that one. After those, it feels like that the 'go back in time and do it right this time' scenario is getting too familiar.
  6. Guardian Enzo
    2021-07-11 17:54
    Guardian Enzo
    Sonny Boy, so far. I like a lot about Remake, though elements of it do annoy me. And I know Shinigami Bochan will be good for what it is.
  7. Last Sinner
    2021-07-11 09:17
    Last Sinner
    So, has anything from this season worked for you?
  8. Last Sinner
    2021-06-18 13:54
    Last Sinner
    Your take on Sonny Boy is what I feel about Yami Shibai 9. If it wasn't for Odd Taxi (unless Wonder Egg Priority ep13 sets things right...), I'd bury this year into oblivion anime-wise. I know you feel differently and no issue. But I really am weary of it.

And yes, Isekai Ojisan is very bottom barrel. But what can one expect. What Oshii warned everyone about in The Sky Crawlers is now reality. The same thing happening over and over and over. Although I think even he has fallen himself recently. I just try to find whatever diamond in the rough I can these days.
  9. Last Sinner
    2021-04-21 09:13
    Last Sinner
    I will never be able to bring myself to take Tokyo Revengers seriously. Retained 86, for now.
  10. Last Sinner
    2021-04-15 20:27
    Last Sinner
    That is a lot....have fun...I might find something else amongst the rest of yours but definitely not that many.