AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Kanon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 944
  1. Kanon
    2022-12-05 13:36
    Kanon
    I've never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Might watch it.
  2. Last Sinner
    2022-12-05 09:45
    Last Sinner
    Eren the Southpaw announcement has me psyched.
  3. Kanon
    2022-11-30 07:34
    Kanon
    I haven't really taken a look yet, too early. But I think Hikari no Ou and Spy Classroom seem promising.
  4. Last Sinner
    2022-11-29 10:08
    Last Sinner
    So I took a look at the updated series list for January and...I'm now counting 4 titles of interest?

Bofuri S2, the tomboy 4-koma romance, the Oshii series, Ooyuki Umi no Kaina.

Bofuri S2 should be good and hopefully something can come of the rest.
  5. Kanon
    2022-11-24 18:07
    Kanon
    I can't claim I had ever heard of the man, but I hope whoever did this will be brought to justice. What the media did is wrong but they'll get away with it.
  6. Last Sinner
    2022-11-24 13:43
    Last Sinner
    My week has been split amongst three things. Work, achieve clearing in Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate after the new patch and Friendlyjordies' house being firebombed multiple times in 1 week while mainstream media doxxed him and revelled in his misfortune. Factors 1 and 3 have killed any potential anime vibe. Domestic terrorism against one of Australia's best people is being enabled, encouraged and endeared. I'm utterly disgusted.
  7. Kanon
    2022-11-09 07:43
    Kanon
    Those are pretty different from what happened in Chainsaw Man. Except maybe the one with the Major, but she didn't put on the movies as much as Makima did.
  8. Last Sinner
    2022-11-09 06:25
    Last Sinner
    My counters to your comment about the female adult in Chainsaw Man:

Amagami SS – Kaoru bellybutton kiss
    Amagami SS – Ai is ramen
    Last Exile – Sophia kisses Claus
    Nana – Nana kisses Hachi
    Full Metal Panic Fumoffu – Chidori pretends to be a married woman
    GITS SAC 2nd GIG – The Major nude teases the boy with offering sex
    Beauty and the Feast – Yakumo tells Yamato 'You’re turning into a fine young man', the hot springs chapter
    The Apothecary Diaries – Maomao gives a concubine paizuri advice
    Genshiken – Saki ‘We’re going to do it like bunnies or I’ll never forgive you!’
    After The Rain – Akira smells her manager’s shirt
    Yosuga no Sora - Motoka with the dog mimic, drunken jumping Haruka, beach jumping Haruka
  9. Last Sinner
    2022-11-08 16:07
    Last Sinner
    Okay, I figured the context was a reward but geez...and that somehow made it worse.
  10. Kanon
    2022-11-08 13:23
    Kanon
    No, not that. The context is that she's rewarding Denji with three squeezes of her boobs for rescuing her and her cat. But...

Spoiler:

The real plot of the series started in this week's episode.