AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > lilfriend400

Notices

Conversation Between lilfriend400 and Daisu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. lilfriend400
    2014-09-19 18:28
    lilfriend400
    This is the only forums I hang out at nowadays x_x; I go on Tumblr often though, if you wanna askbox or pm there too.
  2. Daisu
    2014-09-19 16:41
    Daisu
    I do not have either. Is there other forums you hang out at? We can PM here but it has such limited mailbox. I barely use facebook these days. I am usually here or deviant art, its where I do my private messages.
  3. lilfriend400
    2014-09-19 15:11
    lilfriend400
    Oh, and if you have a Skype or a Twitter, we can talk there too :O Just wasn't sure what's the best way to contact you if you wanna chat up or plan something together.
  4. lilfriend400
    2014-09-17 17:34
    lilfriend400
    You're very arigatouful/welcome xD;

Yeah no I'll do what I can then, in that case --for both drawing n' malware hunting ^^;;
  5. Daisu
    2014-09-17 02:41
    Daisu
    You really looked like you enjoyed doing up these. I wouldn't worry too much on details for now, we will smooth them out later. I would keep roughs and backups ect incase we need them. But at this time its best to see what stories we could cover and how you interpret them in your own way. Thank you very much for working on these but do not neglect your other responsibilities~

You have to always check for malware, plus there some sites that are bad. I knew friend who because of independent gaming sites his gaming account was hacked three times in a single year. I had a webpage hacked by Russians who figured out the password eventually. I do get the odd alert on facebook that some people in china or Philippines attempted to hack -_-

Hacking is getting bad these days
  6. lilfriend400
  7. lilfriend400
    2014-09-16 20:18
    lilfriend400
    :C Yeah, I didn't do anything to give away my username n' p/w and all of a sudden both my email address and my paypal account got hacked like ????? So I'm pretty insecure about that site ever since...

I haven't tried the gift visa before, but since I like to browse and buy stuff on amazon from time to time, I'll definitely give it a try. I also haven't touched animes nor been hyped about 'em in a while --just been latching around on some yuri VNs and whatnot ^^;

I'm already done with the 4th page, btw (spend a bunch of time on the shades n' such this afternoon), and right now I'm working on the 3rd page. They'll definitely come out on my blog, soon xD; Hopefully, aha.
  8. Daisu
    2014-09-16 18:34
    Daisu
    whoa getting hackd is pretty serious ;/ We can use Gift card visa instead then~ I will explain it all when we get to that point... but as the name says its pretty much a giftcard that can use mostly online, I just give ya a number and you can spend whats on it. I use these cards to buy my stuff online, since they are just throw away cards. Last thing I bought was Saki Side-A psp game, my girlfriend been hogging it all the time though. I have been playing swordart online on my psp vita. There just not many animes this season that I am going out of my way to watch.

Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to more
  9. lilfriend400
    2014-09-16 15:00
    lilfriend400
    Aah, that's so nice *0* I remember my parents had a mahjong table, but they only use it during parties. I hope you guys find one soon, and at a better price than our beat up one, haha.

And d-d-doujin??? P-Paypal??? @O@;; A-ah, I was never really commissioned before, so this is a great motivation for me to get things like this going! I actually started a paypal a few weeks ago, but it got hacked and I'm sorta 'paypal-scared' from it @_@;; I don't know if there's an alternative to paypal, but if there isn't I'll try to make a new one and cross my fingers it doesn't get hacked again.
  10. Daisu
    2014-09-16 09:23
    Daisu
    I am in the process of moving into town and getting a local job or self-employment to fund my otaku dreams. My GF and I like Saki Anime so much, we got into Japanese Riichi Mahjong and now looking for an automatic mah-jong table to buy around xmas.

I have a convention the next year and opportunity to bring out a doujin. Perhaps we can put one together for that summer? Do you have paypal? I do not have much at this moment but maybe I could set aside something when I do to help your own situation. Art for hamburgers.