Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and monir
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 189
  1. monir
    2012-07-12 23:00
    monir
    I've got a few shows that I want to finish first from the previous three seasons before diving into the new season. I tried watching Natsuyuki Rendezvou, but my reaction is pretty much the same as yours. I got nothing out of it. I also want to watch Sword Art Online when I've pooled up enough episode to see what's the hype is all about.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2012-07-12 09:10
    White Manju Bun
    Right now the only thing Im watching is Arcana Famglia. Not much for summer has interested me so far. Im trying to catch up from last season, Tsuritama is quick quirky and fun. Also want to try Hyouka. What are you watching?
  3. monir
    2012-07-12 02:52
    monir
    Here is a difficult question... What are you watching from this season that I haven't watched yet?
  4. monir
    2012-06-23 04:14
    monir
    What!!!? That image did not turn you on, and/or didn't give you a nosebleed? Well, now. I'm now genuinely conerned.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2012-06-11 10:59
    White Manju Bun
    Who are you and what did you do with monir? Natsuki's gift was waaaaaaaay too normal for you
  6. monir
    2012-06-10 02:37
    monir
    Also watch Kuroko's Basket when you get a chance. Despite being a low budget anime, this one actually has a pretty engaging story. Jormugand and that one have been my weekly regular fix for the time being while the rest are piling up for later watch.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2012-06-03 17:55
    White Manju Bun
    I havent seen that yet, only anime Im actively trying to keep up with are Fate/Zero, Lupin, Amnesia and Apollon.
  8. monir
    2012-06-03 10:08
    monir
    As a huge Lupin fan who has watched almost everything about this series that dates back in the 70's, I've been dying to watch this show. I've been keeping up with the dl, now I just need to sit down and watch them. How about Jormugand? Are you watching that? While the animation is average, the storyline is a very adrenaline inducing one.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2012-06-01 11:25
    White Manju Bun
    If you're not already you have to check out Lupin III Mine Fujiko no Iu Onna. Animation is beautiful, storyline is pretty good and Mine Fujiko is HAWT!
  10. monir
    2012-01-02 23:45
    monir
    Manju, you know me so well. Hahahaha... It is certainly one of the better present that I've got this year. *bites Manju erotically just show appreciation* Let the whipping begin. Happy new year!