Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rethice

Notices

Conversation Between Rethice and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 164
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-02 23:54
    Pocari_Sweat
    No problems! Though 2009 and 2010 were pretty bad years for anime, animesuki provided me with sufficient entertainment (in discussions, hating, trolling etc. ) to live through it.

As for POWA... well I guess the whole theatrical approach can be a bit awkward at times. Not to mention tastes differ so much between what the committee wants to watch and what the members want to watch *cough comedy/fanservice*. Though I absolutely agree in this post you made, that Sengoku Basara was probably the best club anime we watched to date. Such a good club environment anime. Comedies are a good club environment genre overall... but too bad I personally dislike Japanese comedy generally... (which is why I'm referring to Boku wa Tomodachi as a guilty pleasure, because I shouldn't be enjoying it!)
  2. Rethice
    2011-11-02 23:16
    Rethice
    Madoka is definitely #1 of the year for me. F/Z has potential to be #2, but I really want to wait until it's done before I say for sure. Usagi Drop will probably be up there. We'll see.

As you know I haven't been overly active in my anime watching this year, especially the second half. I'll have to compile all of the charts and give it some real hard thought.

I'm glad you got me back into anime, I've been missing out on so much. (It was a bit awkward being the President of an anime club and not watching it myself, too!)
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-02 21:40
    Pocari_Sweat
    Atm, I think Fate/Zero is the only potential series this season that could end up as part of my favs of 2011. Chihayafuru is a big maybe, but last episode felt like I was watching Anohana (goddamn crying scenes) so that's a bit of a minus lol.

Aside from well-made non-melodramatic, subtle dramas and social commentaries namely Wandering Son and Usagi Drop which I have biases for (#2 and #1 of the year respectively), Madoka Magica and Steins Gate are respectively my two favourites of the year.
  4. Rethice
    2011-11-02 21:34
    Rethice
    Season...

Though the main reason I haven't contributed to the "favourites of 2011" thread is because I think quite a few of my favourites of this year will be from the current season. :\
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-02 21:32
    Pocari_Sweat
    Of the season or year?
  6. Rethice
    2011-11-02 20:52
    Rethice
    Up to date on everything except the latest episode of Ben-to and Guilty Crown.

Boku wa Tomodachi lost a few points, Mirai nikki gained a lot of points...

I'm really curious to see where my favourites sit by the end.
  7. Rethice
    2011-11-02 03:27
    Rethice
    She wrote off Ano Hana as trash because there was a -HINT- of loli fanservice with Menma. ಠ_ಠ

But anyway, off that topic.

I'm behind on F/Z! Need to watch!
  8. Rethice
    2011-11-02 03:20
    Rethice
    She fangirl'd for Wolf's Rain, but most of the time she was a hard hater for any loli fanservice.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-02 03:19
    Pocari_Sweat
    Never knew that "person" was a hater. I thought she was more of a fangirl
  10. Rethice
    2011-11-02 03:18
    Rethice
    Pfft you're too puni puni to be a real hater, remember I know you in real life!

Sena's more than just boobs. She's moe boobs! Still can't get over episode 1 where she was banging on the window with tears in her eyes. That made me HNNNGH so hard.

I've already dated a hater like Yozora, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

ROFL @ the Berserker gif... OH GOD! It took me a second to see it, but when I did, I shat bricks.