Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Shiroth
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 256
  1. Arabesque
    2011-01-07 08:14
    Arabesque
    That's okay, if there was one thing I've picked up from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, is that stalkers aren't really that bad Also everyone is a stalker
  2. Shiroth
    2011-01-05 09:56
    Shiroth
    It's a hard matter to explain really coming without across as a complete stalker.
  3. Arabesque
    2011-01-05 06:42
    Arabesque
    That sounds like you had a good time as well. And you have twitter also o_0 Everyone I know seems to have one, though I don't really know why their so fascinated by it.
  4. Shiroth
    2011-01-04 08:30
    Shiroth
    That sounds like good fun apart from the cold, though at least you spent some time with old shows :3. Mine was just spent doing family stuff, which was fun. I also bought myself a 360 before Christmas, so been playing that over the few weeks.

& spending a lot of my time on twitter, as usual.
  5. Arabesque
    2011-01-04 05:54
    Arabesque
    Pre Christmase, I went and spent time with my family (mostly my mother and younger brother) and it was good since I haven't seen them in a while. And then I caught the cold and was sick all the way to the new year after that I spent most of my time in bed sleeping or watching old anime on my laptop :P so yeah I think I spent it on doing something good (the part with the family anyway). What about you?
  6. Shiroth
    2011-01-03 06:36
    Shiroth
    Thanks a lot Arabesque. Hope you had a good one. Spend it doing anything nice?
  7. Arabesque
    2011-01-03 02:47
    Arabesque
    Slightly late, but Happy New Year!
  8. Shiroth
    2010-10-22 15:46
    Shiroth
    Naah of course i'm still excited for it :3. I can't for the life of me even wonder why i thought it was a SHAFTxShinbo show.
  9. Arabesque
    2010-10-22 15:31
    Arabesque
    Yeah I know (it's not like I don't make mistakes like these all the time) Come to think of it, Gosick is actually more suited to be a SHAFT show than a Bones one when you look at the novels. It's going to be very interesting to see how Bones handle it as it is somewhat different from their usual fare.

I hope your still planing to check it out? I was just joking around, don't tell me your less exited about now
  10. Shiroth
    2010-10-22 05:49
    Shiroth
    For some reason i thought it was a SHAFT show. My bad.