Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 521 to 530 of 779
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-16 13:07
    White Manju Bun
    I havent seen epi 2 yet but Raven is definitely the top bishie of the season so if anyone makes me change it, itll probably be him

Anyways I have to log off for a while, our house is getting appraised today and I need to finish I few things before the person shows up. Obviously Id much rather be here or atleast on AQW
  2. LKK
    2009-04-16 13:05
    LKK
    even with the bishie fest of 07-Ghost and PH, Im not in the mood to change mine just yet
    I'm hoping that Raven will inspire me to change my pics. His teeny tiny appearance in ep 2 wasn't enough to generate a desire to change though. If I don't go with Raven, I might use Arwan of Tears to Tiara. But he's still too new at this point as well.

I'm not watching Brotherhood. Probably the only person in anime fandom who isn't. If it comes to the US dubbed, hubby & I might watch it. But until then, I'll pass.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-16 12:35
    White Manju Bun
    FMA: Brotherhood is probably the real test to see if Ill change my avy/sig. I already changed my profile pic since I just cant get rid of Stein-hakase just yet But yeah even with the bishie fest of 07-Ghost and PH, Im not in the mood to change mine just yet.
  4. LKK
    2009-04-16 12:31
    LKK
    Although I'm watching about a half dozen new series, none has grabbed me enough to want to change my avy & sig. That's the test of how much I'm into a new series. Right now, Tears to Tiara is the closest. But it's still too early to tell for sure.

Real life has been kinda busy for me as well. Sometimes real life is an empty bore. Other times it's a busy bore. This month (and last month as well) has been a busy bore.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-16 12:11
    White Manju Bun
    D: gomenasi!!

I still am but this week has been a bit better, been able to actual post and watch anime Sadly havent been impressed with the new stuff yet.
  6. LKK
    2009-04-16 12:03
    LKK
    Ow! *rubs sore spot*

Hey now, I thought you were way too busy with real life stuff to go poking anyone just for the fun of it. Have you been lying to us??
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-16 11:33
    White Manju Bun
    *pokes Sensei*
  8. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-27 09:45
    White Manju Bun
    Yes its subbed and adorable
  9. LKK
    2009-03-27 09:36
    LKK
    I've been reading about that OVA. I was hoping it was going to be subbed. Are you saying it is? Cool! I definitely want to watch it.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-27 09:14
    White Manju Bun
    Make sure you dl and watch the Sekirei OVA...Kuuchan is so freaking cute in it