Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > kenjiharima

Notices

Conversation Between kenjiharima and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 124
  1. kenjiharima
    2016-08-07 03:33
    kenjiharima
    Hey been out for awhile, been sick just logged in nice RE link.
  2. Kirito
    2016-07-25 12:28
    Kirito
    Yo, Kenji. It's been awhile hasn't it?

I'm just here to share this pretty educational and insightful video on Resident Evil 3 and how it helped the "horror" aspect of gaming evolve in the series. Enjoy!
    YouTube
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  3. kenjiharima
    2015-01-01 20:09
    kenjiharima
    Hey my main man! Happy New Year!
  4. Kirito
    2015-01-01 00:28
    Kirito
    Yo Kenji. Happy New Year dude!

Let's keep gaming in 2015!!
  5. kenjiharima
    2014-12-25 13:37
    kenjiharima
    Hey there! Merry Christmas!
  6. Kirito
    2014-12-25 00:38
    Kirito
    Yo, Kenji. It's been awhile since I last visited or talked to you. But today I'll be stopping by to sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas dude. I hope that you're doing well and most of all, I hope that you're safe!

So until then dude, until then!
  7. kenjiharima
    2014-10-26 21:21
    kenjiharima
    yeah i missed alot of classics except Super Mario World, MK and the SFII series in the nes. Glad PSone has because there are alot of good PSone games. Dodge mechanic is the bane in RE3 poor Jill.

Well I hope they return it soon. Speaking of cousins and 3DS didn't got if because of the region restrictions unlike PSP and Vita. Pokemon and Smash bro's are the in now in 3DS

yeah true...hope it's not like Asura's wrath where the real ending is dlc. In the evil within only hints that the paitient Leslie is alive along with Sebastian can't go beyond there because it's too much speculation and spoiler. Also now I can't access my PSN store, acct and in game download works, but the store doesn't what's happening?
  8. Kirito
    2014-10-23 19:47
    Kirito
    True. Emulators are really great to get your hands on classics you miss(ed) or have never gotten around to playing during the old times. Speaking of classics I need to get Legend of Dragoon on my PSN...oh heck I'll emulate it. Nemesis... I'm still dying because the dodge mechanic is so dumb. I'll just run, shoot, rinse, wash, repeat from here on out.

Tell me about it. I'm still pissed off. Especially since not only I have Senran Kagura I also have Sword Art Online Hollow Fragments for it as well. I was only an hour into the game before they took it. "Sighs" Yeah to me, fanservice is the same. I like the series for its quirks, characters, and "uniquely" sexy fight scenes.

That's interesting. To me, you came off as the type of guy who'd have one. Strange assumption and how way off the mark I was. Speaking of X and Y I never played it yet. It's still collecting dust on my gaming shelf. Need to get around to it.

Damn it! Now I have to play the game. So it's like those endings that end on a dramatic note and want you guessing the overall outcome. Damn DLC practices...can't they give us the full ending to games. It's like Final Fantasy XIII-2 all over again "shudders in disgust". On that note: did the game at least (excluding the possible DLC ending) hint at a sequel by any chance (no spoiler)?
  9. kenjiharima
    2014-10-22 04:48
    kenjiharima
    Yo!

Well at least we can thank emulators you still get the to play the classics. RE3 ahhh Nememis you undying SOB. Old memories.

Son of a...Damn that's harsh. Hope you get your vita back soon. Senran is awesome there is fanservice, but it's more on the "sexy" look at our bodies type than the ecchi groping and nipples and other stuff which is borderline hentai.

Cool nice list. I don't have a 3DS but my cousin has one, but he's playing the shit out of Pokemon X and Y even bought a guide book studying it!

Aghh...also just got online, just finished the evil within. It's really gonna mind fuck you that will leave you WHAT?! Damn DLC probably it has some of the answers I need because of the ending.
  10. Kirito
    2014-10-21 19:41
    Kirito
    Yo!

It totally sucked especially since it broke the moment I came home with my Evil Within copy. I swear...I'm cursed. I know it's two weeks but I just hope my uncle's friend can fix it earlier than possible. For now I'm just playing RE classics on a PS1 emulator. RE3's dodge mechanic is so bonkers, the timing to get it off is too tedious it always gets me killed especially during the Nemesis fights on hard mode.

My Vita wasn't "borrowed" my cousins stole it. Those little bastards! Anyways, I read all the current Senran Kagura manga, watched the anime (loved it!, and I have the sexy character card collections. The story is a little "out there" but the characters are very loveable, interesting, and also sexy to boot. Fan service in a series like this can be tame and not excessive which is good. But a bit more doesn't hurt either also.

Well I had a Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Playstation 1, but I gave those to my cousins and all I have right now is a PS3, Vita and a 3DS. I'm currently playing 3DS to pass the time while I go out.

Good point but religious groups do tend to take things a little seriously than most. Wouldn't kill them to have a sense of humor will it? I'm an aspiring Bhuddist so even if things were different I would take it as a joke rather than get riled up about it.