2014-11-19 09:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    As you are a Takahagi Ayahi fanboy, can you tell me wtf this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXllf4a8qPg
  2. totoum
    2014-11-04 01:28
    totoum
    You dare laugh at my suffering
    That was my face wednesday when half the staff was missing and all printers in the office stopped working because someone in an IT office in Saint Louis decided to reconfigure the firewall.
    I also worked 6 years in live action video production and it's pretty close to anime.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-02 08:43
    Pocari_Sweat
    Lmao at your avatar.
  4. totoum
    2014-10-18 13:08
    totoum
    Right, you had mentioned WA2 so I was curious, it's indeed different and fantastic so far as you said.
    Plus very pretty to look at, hope the staff have the resources to keep that up.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-16 19:51
    Pocari_Sweat
    They are different so it's hard to compare. Shigatsu is a middle school version of Honey and Clover & Nodame Cantabile where it evokes the same kind of tone the oldschool noitamina shows back in the day, whilst White Album 2 is comparable to the likes of True Tears and ef tale of memories/melodies. The former is a coming of age drama/comedy whilst the other is a romance drama. However, all of the shows mentioned are fantastic and as is the first two episodes of Shigatsu so far.
  6. totoum
    2014-10-16 17:47
    totoum
    Ok havn't gotten around to it but is "april is your lie" really WA2 tier? if so then it'll jump high on my priority list
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-13 07:34
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hmm Beligumman, Scotman?

Those don't sound very good
  8. totoum
    2014-10-13 04:44
    totoum
    I was actually in Belgium these past few days, came back yesterday to ireland and today I'm heading to Scotland for the scotland loves anime festival
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-13 03:56
    Pocari_Sweat
    So do I still call you Frenchman or do I call you Irishman now?
  10. totoum
    2014-10-03 15:53
    totoum
    And I've hardly posted this summer as well, and when I do it's just to nitpick you

But serious, this director/ writer combo can be really self aware, this is the very first scene of joshiraku, I honestly wondered if this was a case of GG trolling with the subs but no it wasn't.
    Another brief example here