AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anh_Minh

Notices

Conversation Between Anh_Minh and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Anh_Minh
    2017-01-04 14:04
    Anh_Minh
    Hey, welcome back.
  2. Ledgem
    2017-01-04 07:22
    Ledgem
    Looks like you're still active - I hope you're doing well. This is my first login in 2-3 years, just doing the rounds on those familiar names...
  3. Anh_Minh
    2010-11-29 01:15
    Anh_Minh
    Oh, hey. How are you?
  4. Ledgem
    2010-11-28 23:56
    Ledgem
    Been a while. Just thought I'd drop by to say hi, and hope you're doing well.
  5. Ledgem
    2008-06-12 13:58
    Ledgem
    I wanted to positive rep you as well, but I guess I gave you some too recently... either way, thanks for the compliment, but I don't know that it's a matter of patience. I think that the guy approached the topic with a victim mentality and selectively saw things as though they were attacks on people with poor grammar and spelling. Barely anyone made a mention of that, but he seems to want to see it that way. Since it seems like nothing is really getting through to him I'm content to assume that the whole issue is based around a misunderstanding, and thus nobody is really at fault. He's probably a non-native English speaker who was bullied for it in the past, and now he's overly sensitive about things like that. Despite his prickly demeanor, you can't fault people for things like that.
  6. Anh_Minh
    2008-06-12 13:42
    Anh_Minh
    I'd pos-rep you for your latest post in the grammar thread, but it appears I can't yet.

Anyway, I'm impressed by your patience.