AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > shinku no kage

Notices

Conversation Between shinku no kage and Hiroi Sekai
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 45
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-10-20 19:51
    Hiroi Sekai
    Pffft, who needs rent when you can have an iM@S blanket?! But yeah, that's the way to do it, as long as you always keep a little safety net aside.

That...is the most brilliant idea ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to turn both of us in for being such horrible (but righteous) people.

Oh yes, I've heard Mami's nighttime impressions in iM@S 2, but these are even more potent. She does one of Azusa that is breathtaking, unspeakably good.
  2. shinku no kage
    2012-10-20 19:35
    shinku no kage
    Hey now, I plan my spending, I make sure to keep enough for living expenses: rent, utility, stuff like that, then there's food expenses, a little into savings, and then anything left would go into anime, manga, games, etc. If there isn't anything I really want then the money goes into the bank until there is.

...if I ever have a daughter as cute as Nagisa then I'm sending her off to a private girl's school, no man is going near my adorable daughter. Muwahaha~

...oh, I know how good AmiMami's impressions are thanks to iM@S2. Depending on who else you have in the unit with her then it becomes extremely hard to tell who's talking.
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-10-20 19:29
    Hiroi Sekai
    Oh no, I be not the one who imply such a thing! Just...concerned about...the economic state and how...your future children would fare in such a world. If you turn out to be like Konata's dad though, you'd make one crazy awesome family. Maybe you can be like Nagisa's father, if you need a safety net.

Aw, I see. If you can at least find a sample of Mami's Challenge Corner, I seriously recommend it. The impressions give me shivers, that's how good most of them are.
  4. shinku no kage
    2012-10-20 19:14
    shinku no kage
    Please, I'm not that big of an otaku that I'd neglect my own children. I'd probably end up being a father like Konata's father from Lucky Star.

...and no, I haven't had the chance to check it out yet, I've already spent a small fortune on the other iM@S goods, and other non-iM@S goods, coming out this week including the game.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-10-20 19:09
    Hiroi Sekai
    shinku, promise me you'll feed your kids when you get married? I worry for them already.:3

Also, have you checked out Namassuka 04 yet? There are some great songs and Shimoda Asami does some AMAZING impressions of other idols on Mami's Challenge Corner.
  6. shinku no kage
    2012-10-20 19:07
    shinku no kage
    Well it worked on me atleast. I ended up getting IF and Compa, and unfortunately(?) they don't grow up as the story progresses, they're "separate" from the IF and Compa that appears in the story.
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-10-18 03:30
    Hiroi Sekai
    This sounds like a semi-evil plan to sucker us into adorable DLC. I...is it working? ITHINKIT'SWORKIN-
  8. shinku no kage
    2012-10-17 01:10
    shinku no kage
    True.

Though now they're adding DLC characters to it. The first two were child IF and Compa.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-10-11 03:03
    Hiroi Sekai
    I've played my friend's copy of Neptune V! I did drive him to the import store and waited all day with him so he could get it, after all. You are correct though; HanaKana is such a champ. :3
  10. shinku no kage
    2012-10-10 22:39
    shinku no kage
    Hey there, have you checked out the demo version of Neptune V available on the JP PSN yet? Figured I'd let you know since you love HanaKana so much.