AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > shinku no kage

Notices

Conversation Between shinku no kage and Hiroi Sekai
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 45
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-01-01 18:42
    Hiroi Sekai
    Happy New Year to you too, shinku! May the blessings of 765 Pro shine upon your 2012.
  2. shinku no kage
    2011-12-31 21:55
    shinku no kage
    Happy New Year~!!!!

Hope that 2012 will be a good year for you.
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-31 02:47
    Hiroi Sekai
    Ah yes, of course. Feel free to create them anyways and as long as it's not ridiculously out of topic or spiteful then I won't have any reason to remove it
  4. shinku no kage
    2011-10-31 02:45
    shinku no kage
    Well I figured since you've made the group that I'd run it past you.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-31 02:42
    Hiroi Sekai
    That's a good idea^.^ Actually, if I'm not mistaken, regular members can create discussions too, so for any future ones feel free to go ahead and make what you wish I'll throw up the manga discussion right now
  6. shinku no kage
    2011-10-31 02:40
    shinku no kage
    Hey~

In the iM@S social group what do you think of an "iM@S manga discussion" thread being made?
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-27 22:53
    Hiroi Sekai
    That's a good way of looking at it, it'll be next weekend before you know it.

Disgaea 4's my very first one, so it's pure awesomeness for the first time for me. Getting someone to Level 9999, it sounds freaking ridiculous.

Oh wow, now we're getting costly! Definitely a good idea to set a limit or you'll go broke before you knew it.:O
  8. shinku no kage
    2011-10-27 22:49
    shinku no kage
    I know...*sigh* But I guess its just more to look forward to next weekend.

Thats Disgaea for you. I put in a good amount of time in the DS version to get Plenair up to Lv.8000-ish equipped with the Yoshitsuna and Super Robot Suit x 3. Not far enough to kill Prinny Baal with one hit but strong enough to take him down alone. Muwahaha~

It actually wasnt my original goal. I was originally going for a PS3 and a new HD TV but I didnt get that far. But yeah, if I didnt set a goal, to treat myself, then I'd just lose my mind.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-27 00:57
    Hiroi Sekai
    Madness! Just madness! Devoiding a man from his iDOLM@STER 2...it should be a crime! Just...let the new episode tomorrow hold you over until then.

From those, I've only played Disgaea 4, but I can say it's awesome. Really awesome. That's a game that you can play for 200+ hours and still have stuff to do.

Well, that's a fantastic goal! And it's good to hear you're going to reach it in time.
  10. shinku no kage
    2011-10-27 00:11
    shinku no kage
    I'm not...I'm really ticked off right now cuz I just found out that my copy of iM@S2 wasnt shipped out yet, so now I have to wait until next Monday-ish for it. orz (though I've yet to actually pick up my PS3 yet so...I was gonna do that this weekend)

But y'know what? Thats fine, it give me more time to decide on what other games to pick up for the PS3. I want to pick up atleast 2 more games to hold me over until the end of the year. I pretty much decided on Ar Tonelico 3 as one of them, the other one...mmgh, trying to decide between Disgaea, Rune Factory, or Neptunia. orz

...and yes, tuitions are crazy! Hence why I set this goal of buying a PS3. Its a promise I made to myself, make $XXXX for my tuition loans by the release of iM@S2 and I'm gonna buy the PS3. All those long nights of work will pay off.