AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > shinku no kage

Notices

Conversation Between shinku no kage and Hiroi Sekai
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 45 of 45
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-08 00:11
    Hiroi Sekai
    Oh my, wow. I recently bought a PS3 and then foolishly used up monies getting Valkyria Chronicles, Eternal Sonata and Disgaea 3 & 4 @.@ Gotta save up for 3DS stuff too. As soon as the next paycheck comes in I'm putting iM@S 2 at the top of the list.

Ugh, graveyard shifts? But hey, you're working hard for what you want so hats off to that.
  2. shinku no kage
    2011-10-08 00:07
    shinku no kage
    Hey, I'm getting the limited edition AND a PS3 = $500. Though I had the money for a PS3 for a long time, its just that this game made me make the decision to finally pick it up. But yeah, the game itself is gonna hurt. Its the only thing I'm buying this month, otherwise I wont be able to get the other stuff that I've already pre-ordered for the coming months...orz

I guess I'm gonna be working some more sleepless nights to save up more money. (>m<)
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-08 00:03
    Hiroi Sekai
    You said it, you definitely said it.

Oh boy, I really want that but I don't know if I can give up $100+ for a game this month with all the bills and fees coming in again @.@
  4. shinku no kage
    2011-10-08 00:00
    shinku no kage
    Hahah, there are no "thanks" needed for when befriending someone with the same interests.

Things are good I guess. Getting excited for the PS3 iM@S2 coming out later this month.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-07 23:55
    Hiroi Sekai
    Hey there, thanks for accepting my invite^.^ How're things?